Battle Royale Survival - FF (...

By ForeverMusic66

Life is a game, that’s what they tell us. The adult’s that is. They blame us for their mistakes, and teach us... More

Chapter 1 - Introductions
Chapter 2 - Arrival
Chapter 3 - Rules
Chapter 4 - Roll Call
Chapter 5 - Let's Begin
Chapter 6 - Nothing but Black
Chapter 7 - The House
Chapter 9 - Why
Chapter 10 - Murderer
Chapter 11 - Help
Chapter 12 - Truth
Chapter 13 - Hope
Chapter 14 - The middle
Chapter 15 - The lighthouse
Chapter 16 - Questions
Chapter 17 - Saving you
Chapter 18 - Kiriyama
Chapter 19 - Trust

Chapter 8 - Accidental

569 8 0
By ForeverMusic66

(Rin’s pov)

I awoke to the sound of old orchestral like music. I looked around to see that I was alone.

I was in a lush green forest up in a tree branch. At first I wondered what I was doing up there but then I remembered the events of the day before.

Me and Hayashi had decided to hide and sleep up in the trees because no one would be able to see us up there so late at night when it was so dark. But now it was morning and I was almost in plain sight.

The orchestral music quietened down and Kitano’s voice rang out “First report. It’s now 6am, time for sleepyheads to wake up. Here’s the list of your dead friends in the order that they died,”

I closed my eyes and put my head up against the tree as the names of twelve students were read off.

“Ok, now for the danger zones. I’ll read off zones and times so check your maps.” I quickly looked in my green bag which had been hung up on a higher branch. I was able to take out the map but there was no pen. “Starting at 7:00 B5.” I scrambled around more in my bag before giving up, stupid idiot didn’t give me a pen.

“Next at 9:00 E8 then at 11:00 F2, got that? It’s tough when friends die on you but hang in there!” With that the voice of Kitano was gone and I was left to try and remember the danger zones and times.

I looked around as I heard something like footsteps come closer and closer to where I was hiding. I reached inside my pocket ready to bring out the already blood stained knife that I had been given.

I felt something graze my arm which caused me to jump up and balance on the thick branch whilst looking down towards the ground.

Nothing could be seen until a movement caught my eye in some bushes down below. I waited with shaky breath ready to throw the knife at whoever attacked me first.

Someone came out of the bushes wiping themselves off but I couldn’t get a good look at their face until they looked up. With a small sigh of relief I realised that it was only Hayashi. I grabbed my bags and climbed down the tree not with too much grace because of my restless night’s sleep.

Hayashi looked at me with a slightly amused face once I had finally come down to the ground.

“Hello graceful.” He said rummaging round in his bag.

“What you looking for?” I asked before I saw him bring out a metal baseball bat.

My breath caught in my throat as my grip on the knifes handle tightened. Hayashi saw the movement and looked back up at me with amusement once again in his eyes.

“I’m not going to hurt you if that’s what you’re thinking.” He said putting the bat down and looking back in his bag.

“Why on earth would I think that?” I asked sarcastically wondering how he could be in such a good mood after being put in the situation we was in and after hearing about all our class mates that had died only a couple of hours ago.

“I’m trying to think the best about this situation. You never know maybe we will be saved, we can at least have hope, right.” He said bringing out some bread from his bag and breaking it in half giving half to me.

“I have my own food.” I said trying to give it back but he wouldn’t take it.

“Whilst were working together on this I’m more than happy to share.”

“Where did you go this morning?” I asked trying to start up a lighter conversation.

“Couldn’t sleep, and you seemed like you were having a nightmare so I went to check that you hadn’t brought any unwanted attention to us.”

My mouth stayed shut not knowing what to say back to that.

I eyed him warily wondering if the bread he had given me was poisoned or something like that. Hayashi gave me a look before taking a bite out of his own piece. My stomach rumbled reminding me about how I hadn’t eaten for what seemed like days.

I took a bite and swallowed it not thinking of the consequences.

Five minutes after swallowing that first bite I decided that it wasn’t poisoned and we ate in silence.

Every now and again I would look towards Hayashi trying to figure him out. He reminded me of someone. Someone I used to know very well.

He reminded me of what Kiriyama used to be like before the accident.

A tear escaped my eye and quickly I wiped it away. I never cried so why was I starting now, I thought to myself.

“What’s the matter?” Hayashi asked looking over at me with what seemed like worry on his face.

“Nothing.” I said with a small smile. “I think that it would be best if we went our own separate ways. We will attract nothing but attention if we stay like this.”

“Oh…” Hayashi said looking confused.

I couldn’t stay around with him, I needed to keep my mind on the game and not getting killed, not getting distracted.

As I went to stand he grabbed hold of my arm making me look him in the eyes. It scared me a bit to see the spark of anger there but it was soon gone.

“Good luck.” He said standing also.

“You too.” I said grabbing my bags and walking away.

After a short while of walking I heard shouts from up ahead. My first thought was to run and get out of there as soon as possible but my curiosity got the better of me and I walked closer to the sound.

Without a sound I hid behind some bushes and looked out to the scene in front of me. At first there was nothing but greenery and a steep muddy hill but just as I was about to leave I saw two bodies flailing around whilst rolling down the slope.

I couldn’t see properly exactly what was happening but then I heard a horrible thud like sound.

When I looked again I could tell that one of the boys was Nanahara and when I looked to the other person it was hard to distinguish who they were. A bandana was covering the guys head but what made it really difficult to tell was the flowing blood coming from a wound where an axe had been lodged into his skull.

“Oki.” Nanahara said looking at the guy in shock.

Oki was breathing loudly and his hand went to his head as he tried to stand. Nanahara got up as well but with a dented pot lid in his hand.

“You Ok?” Nanahara asked and I couldn’t help but think about what a stupid question that was. The guy had an axe in his head how did he think he was going to feel.

“I’m sorry, I’m fine I’m fine…” Oki sad taking deep breaths whilst trying to steady himself but after them words were said he collapsed to the ground in a bloodied heap.

Boy 3 Oki Dead

29 To Go

I heard a small gasp from somewhere beside me and saw another girl who was looking at the scene. I didn’t get a good look at her face though as she fled from the scene.

“Nanahara.” I heard a girl shout and saw that it was Noriko who was running down the muddy slope where the two guys had rolled.

“Did I kill him? Tell me the truth, you were watching!” Running up to Noriko and shaking her by her shoulder’s

“It was an accident.” Noriko said whilst trying to calm the frantic boy down.

A gun shot went off turning the both of them completely silent.

Motobuchi the nerdy kid came out from behind a tree holding something that looked like a paintball gun. “Everybody’s serious huh, fine then. I’ll survive and go to a good school…” He said sounding like he had lost his mind.

“Stop!” Nanahara shouted to the boy but it didn’t seem to work as Motobuchi pulled the trigger.

The gun went off but Nanahara was able to get himself and Noriko out the way before they could get hit by the paint bullets. I’m guessing that they didn’t know that it was a paint ball gun.

Motobuchi went to run after them but a far louder gunshot went off and a body fell to the ground.

VOTE (Because you want to know what will happen next)

COMMENT (What do you think to Nanahara. Did he kill Oki on purpouse?)

PLEASE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 2K 40
➽ ~ A story to where a psychotic serial killer and an everyday police officer accidentally fall for one another ~ ➽ "A mother, tied to a chair. A fa...
4.5K 80 19
[TW// gore, swearing, and graphic imagery.] "A one-week trip to a school? I'll give it a try." -a danganronpa inspired story- 16 students with extrao...
35.2K 775 29
DISCONTINUED You were created by Stien useing a kishin, and a weapons soul, that was injected with stiens DNA. So when he made your body the soul wit...
25.8K 429 47
The game that Shuya Nanahara, Noriko Nakagawa and everyone from Shiroiwa Junior High School never expected to play, The game that bent the character...