Forever Dawn A Jacob and Rene...

Oleh madridrome54

Update Lebih Banyak

Forever Dawn A Jacob and Renesmee fanfiction
Chapter 1
Authors note
Chapter 2: The Arrival
Chapter 3: Explaining and Love♥♥♥
Chapter 4: My First Kiss♥
Update on Forever Dawn- Heads up!!!!! For tomorrow! :) :)
Chapter 5: Telling Everyone and the Big Question: Will you go out with me?♥♥♥
Chapter 6: The Date♥♥♥♥
Chapter 7: Best Friends Having Fun and The Engagement Party :) :) :)
Pictures for Chapter 7 :)
Chapter 8: The Best Week Ever and Something Magical ♥♥♥
Chapter 9: Something Special to Me
Update!!!!!
Update!!!1
Update Part 2
Update and Request

Chapter 10: New Beginnings

6.9K 76 61
Oleh madridrome54

April 19th Saturday Morning

Ness’s POV

I woke up and looked at the clock it was 8:40, and I was up pretty early for going to bed so late last night. The gang and I decided to throw a bonfire in celebration of spring break and for warm weather, I was happy that this whole week would be me time.

Anna’s cousin Allison was arriving on April 26 Saturday and then we would see her at school on Monday the 28th; her schedule was the same as Anna’s which meant that she would have some classes with us.

The gang also decided that we would have small welcoming party for her on May 1st which was Friday, so I was pretty excited.

Today I was getting together with the girls to have a farewell party since Alexis would be leaving for California on Sunday morning and Josie to Arizona and Anna to New Jersey. Brenda was staying in Forks and so was I.

When I came home the other day, my family had already hounded me and Anna, mostly because Anna had gone home with me and my family wanted to talk to her about her cousin, so it took a while, she left around 10:30.

I got out of bed and went to my bathroom to freshen up, and changed into some comfortable clothing, today it was pretty warm, so I could get away with something cuter.

I threw on a denim skirt, and a red and black button up short sleeve skirt, with some red vans, I did a sort of waterfall braid on my hair, put on my usual makeup, found some jewelry and grabbed my bag.

I walked downstairs and noticed that it was pretty quiet, but then I heard voices outside, Esme, Alice and Rosalie were decorating the garden.

I walked outside.

“Hey grandma, Aunt Alice, Rose,” I said while hugging them all.

“Hi, sweetie, you look nice, going anywhere special today?” Esme asked kindly.

“Yea, the girls and I are having a farewell, and then Brenda and I are going out for lunch,” I said while sitting on a nearby bench.

“Oooh sounds like fun how are Brenda and Embry doing anyways?” Rose asked.

“Mmmm okay, I mean things are going slow, but they’re getting there, she wants our help with her outfit tonight, because she’s hanging out with him,” I said while smelling a flower.

Alice gasped and then started to grin happily.

“I take it you two already knew,” I asked while laughing at my Aunts excitement.

“Yep, and we have the perfect outfit for her,” They both said.

“They really do Ness, she’s going to look great and she’ll have an amazing time,” Esme said while watering some flowers.

“Alright, so is 4:30, okay because he’s picking her up at 5:45,” I asked.

“Yea, that’s perfect,” Alice said and then she headed inside with Rose to do some cleaning.

I went over to the cottage and talked with my parents for a bit, and found out that they would be gone for spring break.

“Really, wow, mom and dad well have fun,” I said.

“We will, it’s been awhile since we’ve been to Isle Esme and, I think it’ll be great, but don’t worry your grandparents will be here and so will Rose and Emmett along with Jasper and Alice,” My dad said while stroking my curls.

“Alright, oh and do you know what Jake has planned for me,” I asked my parents as innocent as possible.

My mom caught on and started to laugh, while my dad smirked.

“Yes, we know, and trust us you’ll love it, he’s telling you tomorrow and you leave Monday night, but don’t worry Alice will pack you,” My mom said.

“Just be careful alright, and have fun with the girls today,” My dad said.

And with that, I was in my car driving to Anna’s house, Anna’s parents made us an enormous breakfast, and it was delicious, her parents really outdid themselves.

After that, we spent the time in Anna’s room helping her pack and just talking.

“You know, we’re gonna miss you two so much,” Bren said while folding one of Anna’s shirts.

“Yea, we are,” I said.

“Oh don’t worry, I’ll call you and text you both,” Anna said with Alexis and Josie nodding in approval.

We continued to talk for some more and then around 2:35, Lex and Josie had left and Bren and I did as well.

“So are you excited to spend some time with Embry?” I asked.

We were now in a park, just walking by the lake.

“Yea, I’m thrilled but also extremely nervous, I mean technically we’re not dating and well I mean he did ask me out, but I’m not sure if it’s a date,” She said.

“Mmmm well, did he say it was,” I asked.

“Yea, sort of, but either way, I can’t wait, he didn’t tell me where we’re going, which is driving me insane,” Brenda said while huffing.

I laughed.

“None of them ever do, and it’s so annoying, like Jake is taking me somewhere on Monday night, like a little vacation and I have no idea where it is,” I said while skipping a rock.

“Aww that’s so romantic, and isn’t the dress fitting on Monday?” Brenda asked.

“Yea, early in the morning and the wedding is so soon, I can’t wait,” I said.

“Wow, and Paul and Rachel are so adorable together, and are you sure it’s okay if we go the wedding?” She asked.

“Yea, of course, Rachel asked you all to come, and well how can you say no to her,” I said.

“True, true, I already have the dress, and Lex, Jos and Anna do too,” Brenda said while checking the time.

“Yea I saw them, they’re all so pretty, it’s already 4:15, and I told my Aunts I’d be home with you, at 4:30, so let’s get a move on,” I said while getting up.

Brenda giggled.

“Your right, let’s hope your Aunts don’t go crazy, I don’t want them spending money on me,” She said shyly.

“Bren, my Aunts love anything and everything to do with fashion, so trust me, you’re just giving them a new thing to do,” I said while laughing.

Brenda laughed as well and we left the park and drove off to my house.

We were in my room, waiting for my aunts when Jake texted me.

Hey beautiful, how’s your day been going? ~ J

I smiled at the text, and Brenda grinned at me.

“Is that Jake?” She asked.

“Yep,” I answered.

She smiled and then went back to texting Embry who was now picking her up at my house.

Oh, nothing special, just with Brenda, Rose and Alice are dressing her up for her date with Embry tonight.

Since both Jake and I had iphones I saw that he was typing back, so I went over to Brenda and talked with her for a little.

Really? That’s funny because I’m helping Embry too, and we both just helped Seth, who is now going to pick Anna up. ~ J

Oh yea, Anna mentioned that to all of us today, how is David doing by the way? ~ R

He’s good, Josie and he were talking on the phone the whole time and then he went to go see her for a little, he just came back and he has that sparkle in his eyes. ~ J.

I smiled, I knew exactly what sparkle Jake was talking about, he has the same one every time we’re together and I never noticed it until Emmett and Rose pointed it out to me.

Aww that’s adorable, how’s Justin doing? ~ R.

Well, he’s a bit of a mess, we had to chase him all the way to Maine the other night, because he’s pretty tensed up, but he went to see Lex today, and  he just got back, now it’s obvious that he’s all lovey duffy. ~ J.

Lol, nice Lex really likes him, I hope they’re together soon. ~ R.

Okay don’t tell Jos or Alexis this but, David is telling Josie he loves her on her birthday which is June 3 and Justin is telling Lex on June 14. You can tell Brenda though.  ~ J

OMG OMG!!!! Are you serious, they’re gonna go  insane, they might faint from happiness, they’ve been asking me about this imprinting thing ever since they met them, ooh I’m so excited. How about Embry? ~ R.

I told Brenda what Jake told me, and she was also excited, and couldn’t wait to see the looks on their faces.

Embry, well, move away from Bren when I tell you this, okay so, Embry is telling Brenda he loves her, on her birthday; May 15. ~ J.

I almost dropped my phone when Jake told me that, but had to stay calm because Brenda was in the room with me.

Ahhhh! This is exciting, and I can’t wait, oh gosh, oh and hey Alpha where are you dragging me off to this weekend? ~ R.

I know I’m happy for Embry too, and well Miss. Cullen you’ll just have to see, it’s a surprise, you’ll like it though, and I have to go because Embry is going insane and it’s already 4:40, so see you later. Love you Ness.

I smiled, and then I heard my Aunts coming down so I texted Jake back quick,

Alright, Alright, I can’t wait though, Love you too, Bye :) ~ R.

I put my phone down, and went over to Brenda, she told me that Embry told here where they were going and it was basically dinner at a restaurant and then to a musical, and then a walk on the beach.

“Aww Bren, you love the theatre, did he tell you what play?” I asked while setting my makeup out.

“No, he said it was a surprise but I’ll tell you tomorrow how everything went,” She said.

My Aunts came in at that moment, and laid out her outfit for tonight, she had already taken a shower, so we were ready to go.

“Oh my goodness, Rose, Alice, I can’t take this, this is way too much,” She said with tears in her eyes.

Rose and Alice both gave her a hug.

“It’s yours please, I have a huge clothing store, so it’s nothing, plus Ness is the one who picked out the dress, all we did was come up with the makeup and hair,” Rose said with Alice nodding in approval.

“You guys, this is amazing, thank you so much,” She said and we all emerged into a group hug.

“Alright, enough sappy time, c’mon let’s get you ready,” Alice said excitingly.

Alice got to work on Brenda’s nails and I did her toenails, Rose started on her hair, which was not that much, because her hair was already wavy so Rose just curled it some more and added some product.

By the time Brenda’s hair was done, her nails were too; on her fingernails she had a baby pink coat, and a coat of pink sparkles on one nail. Her toenails were a simple French manicure, with a pink and silver tip.

Alice did her makeup which was just some blue, gray and silver eye shadow and some eyeliner with some mascara. It was simple, but it accentuated her blue eyes greatly. She slipped on the dress, which was pink with a silver beading around the neckline; she put on the silver heels that had sparkles on it.

Her jewelry consisted of some pearl earrings, a silver bracelet, and she had on her ring from this morning which was a heart one, her clutch was simple but very fashionable.

Brenda’s POV

When I looked in the mirror, I was stunned, the girl staring back at me was completely gorgeous, and that girl was me. Ness, Rose and Alice really outdid themselves, the dress they gave me was pink and it gave me curves in all the right places.

The heels were perfect, I was already 5’6, so the heels made me around 5’7, 5’8 and that was flawless because Embry was really tall, like 6’4 tall.

I loved the jewelry they gave me, but wondered if I would need a jacket, Alice must have figured what I was thinking so she spoke up,

“Don’t worry about a jacket, Embry will keep you warm,” Alice said, while Rose smirked.

We all laughed and then the doorbell rang, it was 5:35.

“Oh gosh, he’s early,” Brenda said anxiously.

“Don’t worry Brenda, you’ll be fine, you look amazing, and Embry will die when he sees you,” Rose said while handing her clutch.

“Oh and you’ll love the play he’s taking you too,” Alice said while smiling.

“Thank you again, wish me luck,” She said.

We left my room and went downstairs, Embry was in the living room with Ness’ family and Jake, hmm I wonder why he’s here.

“Hey, Embry, ready to go?” I asked.

He looked really good too, he was dressed in some dark jeans, and a polo shirt, his hair was spiked up, he looked pretty damn good.

“Um, uh, hey Brenda, yea, yea, you look amazing,” He stuttered and I blushed.

“Alright well goodnight everyone,” Embry said while leading me out.

I gave Ness a hug, and Embry and I headed out.

Ness’ POV

I walked downstairs and I could already see that Embry was speechless when he saw her, because of my new powers I could sense that he was so nervous, so I had a silent conversation with him as to which he calmed down.

Although, I was surprised that Jake was here, after Brenda and Embry left I ran over to him.

After we embraced from our passionate kiss, I leaned his forehead on mine,

“What are you doing here?” I asked

“Well, I missed you and thought that we could spend some time together,” He said while twirling one of my curls.

“Well okay, what do you want to do?” I asked him while wrapping my arms around his neck.

I noticed that no one was here, so I thought I would ask Jake,

“Hey Jake, where is everyone?” I asked while he sat down on the couch, I snuggled next to his side and he wrapped his arm around me.

“Well, when you and I were kissing, Jake grinned, your grandparents decided to go help your parents pack, and Alice, Rose, Emmett, and Jasper went upstairs to do something together,” Jake said.

“Oh, okay, my parents are leaving tomorrow night,” I said.

“Yea, I know, oh and do you want to go out with me tomorrow?” Jake asked while looking at me.

“Of course, where are you taking me,” I asked.

“Not telling, but Alice and Rose know so you’ll be good,” He said while kissing my forehead.

I giggled.

“Okay, well, I can’t wait,” I said while smiling, Jake looked down at me and smiled and then pushed me back gently, and hovered over me while kissing me feverishly.

Around 11:30, we finally came up to my room and fell asleep.

Next Morning April 20 Sunday

Jake’s POV

I woke up and looked down to see my Nessie facing my chest with her head nestled into my chest, she was breathing lightly, so I knew that she was still sleeping.

I looked at her clock on the nightstand, and it was already 9:15am, I knew we had to be up soon, because we all had to go to the dress fitting, and then after that I knew Ness needed to run some errands.

I didn’t want to wake her up just yet, so I just watched her, she was so beautiful and so kind and I don’t know how she couldn’t see that, her insecurity was completely insane, because Ness was just amazing.

I looked at her porcelain face and gently stroked her cheek, she stirred just a bit, but I knew that she hadn’t woken up. I couldn’t believe she was mine, after waiting for so long, we were finally together.

After a few more minutes of gazing her, I decided to wake her up, so I leaned down and kissed her nose, she responded by fluttering  her hands and trying to flick away the irritants.

I smiled to myself and leaned down to kiss her nose again; this time she moved in closer to my chest, after that I hovered over her and kissed her neck very slowly, I felt her sigh and knew that she was waking up.

I then, kissed her lips very softly but passionately, she didn’t respond yet, but I could tell she was reacting to my touch, I kept kissing her and then felt her arms wrap around my neck; she was awake and kissing me fervently.

I continued kissing her, and then felt her hands move down my back, I could feel my muscles rolling under touch and I was going insane, I knew I had to control myself, but it was starting to get hard to do so.

After a while of kissing, I leaned my forehead onto hers and saw her smile.

“You know that was a really nice way of waking me up,” She said while playing with the ends of my hair.

I chuckled.

“You’re welcome, and Good morning by the way, how did you sleep?” I asked while rolling over to my side and moving up to sit against the headboard, Ness moved up to rest against my chest, while still being able to face me.

“Good, because you were here,” Ness said while leaning her head on my shoulder.

I smiled and then said,

“We have the dress fitting today, and then I know you have errands to run, right?” I asked while playing with one of her curls.

“Ugh, right, Alice and Rose are going to go crazy with this fitting, but it’s going to be great, and yea your right, I have to go the store, and then pick up a few things,” She said.

“Alright, and don’t forget we have a special date tonight,” I said while pulling her chin up to look at me.

She smiled,

“I know, and where exactly are we going,” Ness asked as sweet as possible.

“Not telling, but Alice and Rose know, so you’ll be okay,” I said while stroking her cheek.

“Alright,” She said and then leaned down and captured my lips into hers.

“I love you.” She said after kissing me, I really loved it when she said it first.

“I love you too Ness always,” I said and kissed her again, we finally got up, and I went to take a shower while Ness went in to freshen up. 

Ness’ POV

Jake was still in the shower, and I was in my closet, I didn’t need a shower because I had taken one last night, so I was good.

I was looking at my clothes, and noticed a few new things in my closet, which must have come from Alice and Rose.

It was Sunday, so I wanted to look a little nice, since we would be going out, today. I settled on some jean capris, and a blue t-shirt, I slipped on white flowery sandals, did my makeup and hair, put on some earrings and a ring, and was done.

I grabbed my bag, and made sure everything was in there. I started to hear movement downstairs, so I grabbed my purse and went downstairs.

I saw my grandparents in the living room watching TV, while my parents, and aunts and uncles were in the kitchen on the computer looking at a few things.

“Hey everyone, are we ready for the dress fitting?” I asked while hugging my parents and Aunt Rose and Alice, and Uncle Emmett and Jasper.

“Yep, once Jake comes down, I’ll give Rachel a call and we’ll be going,” Alice said while flipping through her planning book.

“Where is the fitting anyway?” I asked while grabbing some fruit.

“It’s in Olympia, near a place where Esme plans most of her clients weddings, so don’t worry it won’t be a long drive,” Rose said with my dad nodding in approval.

“Who’s going again?” I asked while chewing on my strawberry.

“All of us of course, except we’re not trying on our dresses because we already handled that, however,  your trying on your dress along with Rachel, Rebecca, Diana, Heather, Kim, and Emily,” Esme answered.

“Oh, okay, how about Claire?” I asked.

“Yep, she is too, and then Jake, Paul, Embry, Seth, Quil, Jared, Sam and Johnathan are trying on their suits in another section, so we should all be done by 4:50, or 5pm,” Rose said.

“Yes around that time Rose, but Ness we have to get you ready for your trip and date, so we will try and finish this earlier,” Alice said while putting her things into her Gucci purse.

“Okay, I can’t wait, and mom, dad what time are you guys leaving?” I asked while putting my bowl in the sink.

“We’re staying until we see everyone’s expressions once they try on their dresses and or suits, and then we’ll be leaving, but we will let you know,” My mom said sweetly.

“Okay, sounds good, is anyone else going anywhere for spring break?” I asked while going over next to Jake, because he had just come down.

“Well I have a doctor’s seminar in Canada, so your grandmother and I will be going, it’s only 3 days, and then the remaining few days we’ll most likely pay a visit to the Denali’s in Alaska,” Carlisle said.

“Oh that sounds like fun, make sure you give them my greetings, grandma,” I said.

“We will, and Jake, have fun with Ness on your mini-vacation,” Esme and Carlisle said with a wink.

Jake laughed.

“Thank you, we will, you have a good time also, Esme, and you two Bella and Edward,” Jake said.

“Oh they will, they’ll be getting it on,” Emmett joked.

We all laughed.

“It’s romantic how all of you are going somewhere, even if it’s for a little, meanwhile we’re stuck here, planning a wedding, not that that’s bad, but it would be nice for some time off,” Rose said while leaning her head on Emmett’s shoulder.

“Well think of it this way, after the wedding you, Emmett, Jasper and Alice can take a vacation while we stay here and prepare for birthdays,” I said with my mom nodding in approval.

“What time is the fitting?” Jake asked while looking at his watch.

“It’s now, I just texted Rachel we’ll meet them there,” Alice said and we all left the house and into the car, driving to Olympia. 

After the dress fitting (Pictures will be posted at the end)

Jake’s POV

The fitting was long and completely annoying, we weren’t allowed to see the girl’s dresses, we tried on our tuxes and then had a tailor along with Alice poke and pinch us, Paul almost exploded.

It was now 4:35 and I was in the living room with Jasper and Emmett; waiting for Ness to come down. She didn’t know where we would be going, but I knew she would enjoy it. I was taking her to a garden/waterfall type of place in uptown Olympia where there was more nature and more mountains.

We would be staying there for 3 nights and four days, and then we would be coming back home on Friday the 25th, it would be perfect and I knew that Ness would love it.

The only person’s dress who I did get to see was Rachel’s and of course Claire’s, but Rachel looked breathtaking in her dress, I almost cried when I saw her, because to think that my sister was finally getting married was so emotional, Billy shed a tear as well when he saw her.

Paul will definitely shit his pants when he sees her.

“So doggie, you excited to spend time with Ness,” Emmett asked while wagging his eyebrows.

“Emmett, c’mon how can you ask that, she’s your niece, plus it’s too early for that,” I said.

Jasper smirked.

“Yea, we know, but we also know when you two will, and besides you can’t blame me for asking, if Ness is like Bella, then she’ll be a hell-cat in the bedroom,” Emmett said while letting out a roar of laughter.

Jasper laughed and I just rolled my eyes.

Rosalie of course heard what he said and screamed from upstairs that he would get it later.

“Wait, how do you know, when we’ll actually you know?” I asked rather curious now.

“Alice saw, duh, plus Jasper over there feels the tension coming off of you two and it’s not healthy,” Emmett said.

“He’s right, Jake, but don’t worry, our lips are sealed, well at least mine our,” Jasper said while smirking at Emmett.

“Don’t worry I’ll shut up, I won’t say anything about what you’ll give her in July,” Emmett said quietly.

“Thank you, for once you can be quiet and shut up,” I said and Jasper laughed, while Emmett rolled his eyes.

“It’s gonna be so boring with you and Ness gone, along with Bells and Edward and mom and dad, and not to mention the wedding planning, I think I’ll die,” Emmett said annoyingly.

“Your already dead, but I’m sure you’ll be fine, just hang out with Paul, Sam and Jared, they’re gonna need some man time, because Kim and Emily will be with Rach, Alice and Rosalie,” I said while getting up and fixing my shirt.

“Yea, your right, it’ll be somewhat okay,” Emmett said with Jasper nodding.

After some more talking I finally heard heels coming down the stairs, and knew that Ness was coming down.

Ness’ POV

The moment we came home, Alice and Rose dragged me upstairs to get me ready. I was extremely curious as to where Jake was taking me, once we were upstairs Alice sent me into the shower and when I came out I saw a bag full of clothing.

“This is what you’ll need,” Alice said while zipping the bag, and giving it to Rose who placed it by the door.

“Now, let’s get you beautified,” Rose said excitingly.

Rose pulled out the dress from my closet; it was turquoise with a white belt, and a white blazer. I threw on the dress, along with the white wedges, Rose started on my hair which was left down while some of it was in some twisty thing.

Alice did my makeup a little bit darker, but I had to say I looked good, and she also gave me my jewelry; flower ring, gold earrings and a heart/locket necklace.

“Wow, I look great, thank you so much, Aunt Rose and Alice,” I said while hugging them both.

“You’re welcome sweetheart, have fun and text us when you get there,” Rose said while handing me a cute silver clutch.

“I will thanks again,” I said.

“No problem and the weather will be perfect, sunny and bright, just to let you know,” Alice said while smiling.

“Well that’s good, alright Aunties, see you in a couple days,” I said while heading out of my room, my Aunts close behind me and walking downstairs to see Jake.

Jake’s POV

Ness looked absolutely breathtaking.

I walked over to her and gave her a passionate kiss and then wrapped her up in a hug, after we pulled away Alice, Rose, Jasper, and Emmett were staring at us.

“You guys make a really adorable couple,” Rose said with Emmett nodding.

“Well duh,” I said.

“Be careful out there and remember to call us when you get there, along with your parents, take care of her Jake,” Jasper said while handing me our bags.

“I will, don’t worry and you guys be careful too,” I said with Ness nodding.

We said our goodbyes and then got into my truck and drove off to Olympia.

“So, since were going North, I assume we’re going somewhere, where there are more mountains?” Ness asked.

“You’d be correct but I’m not revealing anything,” I said while taking her hand in mine.

We continued talking back and forth, until we finally arrived at our destination.

Ness’ POV

When we arrived I was completely mesmerized by the beauty of the garden and mountains, I didn’t know where we were, but I didn’t care because it looked so magical.

Jake came up to me and wrapped his arms around me, I leaned into him.

“So do you like it?” He asked

“Are you kidding, it’s amazing, but just a question where are we?” I asked.

Jake grabbed our bags, and intertwined our hands, and started to walk.

“Well we are in uptown Olympia, where there is more nature, we’ll be staying at hotel/cabin and there are a lot of things to do. There’s a waterfall where we can go for a swim, and of course tan, we can go hiking, you’ll get your shopping and dining and most of all we have some us time.” Jake said while stopping in front of the cabin that we would be staying in.

“Wow, and all this is three days?” I asked while wrapping my arms around his neck, a couple of people walking passed us smiled.

“Yes, and we’ll have time don’t worry,” Jake said while pulling me in close.

“Good,” I said and then kissed him.

End of Vacation, going home to Forks

Jake’s POV

These past three days with Ness we’re amazing, our first night there we went out to dinner and then for a late night swim in the waterfall. The second day was very busy, we were up before sunrise to go for a hike, and then after that we spent the afternoon laying in the sun tanning.

Ness actually got a nice yellowish tone to her alabaster skin, so she wasn’t so pale anymore; her hair also got more bronzer because of all the sun. We also went shopping and Ness bought a good amount of things, for herself and for me as well.

We went on a tour of the garden and then went exploring around town, our last day here was spent with taking pictures and once again lying in the sun, enjoying complete bliss.

We were finally in the car heading back to Forks, Ness’ head was on my shoulder and I had my arm wrapped around her waist.

“So, I take it you enjoyed our mini-vacation?” I asked her while pulling into the street that would lead to the Cullen house.

“Yes, I did, thank you, it was amazing, I can’t believe we didn’t make contact with anyone for three days,” Ness said while going through her phone.

“Yea, it was nice, how is everything anyway?” I asked.

‘’Well my parents are coming home on Saturday along with Esme and Carlisle, Alice and Rose got a good deal of the wedding planning done.” She said.

“And what about Anna, Lex, Brenda and Josie?” I asked.

“They’re good, Anna is coming home tomorrow along with Lex and Jos, Brenda had fun with Embry these past couple of days,” Ness answered.

“I would bet and Allison knows about the secret right?” I asked just to make sure.

“Yea, she does, she’ll be here tomorrow, and the girls and I are going over Anna’s house to chat with her.”

“Oh okay, I can’t believe that spring break flew by so quickly,” I said while pulling into her driveway.

“Yea, it’s crazy, soon we’ll be seniors in high school,” Ness said while unbuckling her seatbelt.

“Don’t remind me, but you had fun right?” I asked while leaning towards her.

She giggled and then leaned her head towards mine.

“Definitely, best vacation of my life, with my favorite person,” Ness said.

I pulled her closer and kissed her.

Renesmee’s POV  

Once Jake and I got out of the car we were bombarded by Alice, Jasper, Rose and Emmett with a million and one questions.

“Whoa, Whoa, one at a time we just got back,” Jake said while wrapping his arm around my waist.

“Sorry it’s just we missed you so much, it was so boring without you guys, three days of planning killed me,” Emmett said while pulling me into a hug

“Emmett’s right for once, it was pretty torturous,” Jasper said while giving me a kiss on the forehead.

“I’m sure it was fine, how did everything run here?” I asked while walking inside and placing my bag on the ground.

“Everything went well, we finished up the touches on Rachel’s shower, which is on April 3, Sunday, and we started to plan Emily’s baby shower along with Kim’s. We helped Paul with the last details of the honeymoon, basically everything is finished,” Alice said while flipping through her planning book.

“Oh and Anna called, we told her that you weren’t back yet, so just call her later today,” Rose said.

“Alright, are the dresses and tuxes here yet?” I asked while grabbing my bag and walking towards the stairs.

“Yes, they are in my room, no worries, everything is finished, we just have Rachel’s shower and then the week after that is the rehearsal dinner and then the big day,” Alice said excitingly.

“I can’t wait it’s going to amazing,” I said.

“Yea, Alice, I have to admit, you’ve outdid yourself, my sister practically adores you, listen Ness I have to go and check on the boys, because they are probably dying of well everything, so I’ll see you later,” Jake said while coming over and giving me a kiss.

“Alright, be careful, love you,” I said.

“Love you too, bye everyone,” Jake said and then left.

“Well, I’m going to go unpack, and then I’ll probably call the girls,” I said while slowly coming up the stairs.

“Alright, we’ll be down here, and check your closet Ness, we got you some stuff,” Rose called as I walked up to my room.

I started to unpack all my clothes, threw some into the laundry basket, cleaned my room a bit, did some laundry, worked out and then finally toke a shower. By the time I was done it was already 7:55pm.

I was towel drying my hair when my cell rang; it was Anna.

“Hey Anna, god I miss you so much.”

“Hey Ness, and yea same, how was the vacation with Jake?”

“It was amazing, he really outdid himself, I even got a little tan.”

“Ha ha, well that’s great, I’m glad you had fun, how’s everything on your end?”

“Good, the dress fitting was amazing, you got the pictures right?”

“Yea, everybody looks great, especially Rachel, I can’t wait for the wedding, when’s her shower?”

“It’s on April 3rd, Sunday, you’re all invited so don’t worry, oh and how’s Allison?”

“Well, she’s doing some last minute packing, I’m actually with her right now, she’s pretty messed up, but she’s a lot better than she was, the therapy helped, and well us being here also did.”

“Wow, tell her I’m sorry, is she alright with coming here?”

“Of course, hold on she wants to talk to you.”

“Okay.”

“Hey Nessie, it’s Alli, I can’t wait to see you, and Alexis, Josie and Brenda.”

“Hey Alli, and I miss you too, I’m sorry about what you had to go through, but we’ll keep you safe, and so will the wolves.”

“Thank you and I know you guys will, it’s just scary all of this, and I can’t wait to see the wolves, do you think they’ll remember me.”

“Of course, they’re really excited to see you.”

“Ha ha, I’d bet, well I have to run, more packing, but I’ll see you later tomorrow, miss you.”

“Alright, see ya.”

“Hey it’s me; well I told you she’s excited.”

“Yep, you did, what time are you landing tomorrow?”

“Around 12:30pm, Forks time, so be at my house at around 5pm, so that way we can take Alli to First Beach for the welcoming party.”

“Okie dokie how’s the weather in New Jersey anyway?”

“Warm and humid, I swear I actually got a little sunburn, it’s crazy.”

“Wow, well it’s getting pretty humid here too, so be prepared.”

“Totally not ready, ha ha, anyways I have to go, but I’ll see you tomorrow, miss you Ness.”

“Miss you too, see you tomorrow.”

“Yep finally, bye.”

“Bye.”

We hanged up and I texted Jake the details, he told me that Seth is so excited to see Anna, and the pack is dying to see Allison, I texted Jake a bit more and then my phone rang again; this time it was Alexis.

“Hey Lex, how’s everything, I miss you, did you land yet?”

“Yea, a few hours ago, actually, how was the vacation with Jake?”

“Oh my gosh, I can’t wait to see you tomorrow, and it was great, how was California?”

“I know me too; we’re all meeting at Anna’s house right? And it was sunny, I got sunburn, but it was worth it.”

“Yea we were, and then First Beach for Alli’s welcoming party, and really wow, Anna got one too, I didn’t though, just a tan.”

“Well your lucky and well Anna always does, she’s too pale, ha, ha, anyway, I can’t wait to see you all, but I have to go, my jet lag is getting to me, I’ll see you tomorrow, night.”

“Aww well get some rest, and yea see ya,”

I had just finished drying my hair, and then went into my closet to see what clothing my Aunts got for me, it was only a few things, thank god, but they were really cute. I heard my phone ring and went to go get it; it was Josie.

“Hey Ness, how’s everything down there?”

“Good, I talked with Lex and Anna already, Lex just landed and Anna will be here tomorrow. How about you?”

“Well I just landed an hour ago, I miss you so much, I can’t wait to see you all at Anna’s house tomorrow.”

“How was the vacation with Jake?”

 We talked for some more and then I put my phone to charge, and went to sleep since it was already 11:30pm.

Jake’s POV

April 26, Saturday.

I woke up from the sunlight streaming through my shades, I checked the clock and it was 9:30, I decided to get up because I had a busy day ahead of me. It was Saturday and today all the girls would be coming home, and we would see Allison.

I took a quick shower, changed and went into the kitchen; I knew Billy was on a fishing trip with Charlie and Sue, so the house was quiet.

I grabbed some food, and ate quickly and then drove over to Paul and Rachel’s house; I noticed that the whole pack was in their backyard so I made my way there.

To my surprise the Cullen’s were there too, I walked over to Ness and pulled her into a kiss.

“Hey, what’s going on here?” I asked here while leaning my forehead onto hers.

“Well, Alice and Esme are trying to figure out a few things for the wedding so my parents decided to call a quick meeting at Rach and Paul’s house,” She said.

“Oh, alright, so Edward what are we going to about this whole Allison situation?” I asked him while wrapping my arm around Ness’s waist.

“Well, I don’t really know, I mean, she knows about all of us since she’s friends with Renesmee. However, I think we should keep an extra watch this week, Carlisle thinks that her father’s murder and mother’s kidnap has something to do with nomads. And I agree,” Edward said seriously.

“Edward’s right, along with Carlisle, things like that don’t just happen normally, I mean her mother was kidnapped 36 hours after her father was killed, it’s a little suspicious, plus the reports in New Jersey have been pretty strange,” Bella said.

“Bella has a point Jake, I've heard some of them myself, it’s pretty scary, we should all take extra shifts this week,” Leah said with Justin, Collin, and Brady nodding in approval.

“Okay, so we’ll do that, has anyone else heard anything or seen anything for that matter,” I asked seriously.

“Not really, no new wolves have phased so that’s a relief, we don’t need any more madness, and I haven’t smelt anything out of the ordinary while on patrol last night,” Embry said.

“Yea, neither did I and Embry and I stayed out a while last night, there was nothing,” David said.

“Well that’s strange because when we were at Isle Esme we traced a strange scent, Edward saw it heading towards Forks, which is why we came home early,” Bella said.

“Really Bella, funny you say that because we smelled a scent also while visiting the Denali’s,” Esme mentioned with Carlisle nodding.

“Maybe that scent has something to do with Allison’s family drama, I’ll talk to her today, and see if I can find some things out,” Ness said.

“Alright sweetie, bring her over to our house also, maybe Edward can dig deeper into her mind, and we can help her somehow,” Carlisle said.

“So, there were weird scents that far north, but nothing in the area, that’s just insane, we’ll take extra watch this week,  like Leah said,” I said.

“Alright Jake, we got you, we’ll do whatever it takes,” Seth said and the rest of my pack nodded, even Sam, Jared, and Paul.

“Thanks guys, we’ll figure this out later,” I said and then everyone started to head off, leaving only me, Ness, Seth, Embry, Justin, and David.

“So when are they getting here?” David asked anxiously.

“Well, Lex and Josie got in last night, and Anna landed a few hours ago, I’m going to meet them soon,” Ness said while checking her watch.

“Really wow and we’re throwing Alli the welcoming party tonight, right?” Seth asked.

“Yep, we’ll all be here,” Ness said while grabbing her purse.

“I can’t wait to see Lex,” Justin said, and we all looked at him affectionately.

“Well, I’ll see you all later, because I have to go meet them at Anna’s house so bye guys,” Ness said, she gave me a breathtaking kiss and left.

“Dude, she’s gonna be the death of you,” Embry joked.

I didn't argue, because she really was. 

Ness’ POV

I rang Anna’s doorbell, and when she opened it, I was encircled into a hug by Anna and Allison; we then started screaming and hugging each other even more.

Alexis, Josie, and Brenda arrived shortly and we all screamed and hugged even more.

“Oh my gosh I missed you all so freaking much,” Lex said.

“Jeez Lex, you got tan, California works wonders,” Bren said.

“You and Ness got tan too,” Josie said.

“And look at you Miss. Anna, someone has a little tan,” We all said and then laughed.

“Allison, you look amazing, how are you?” I asked with the girls nodding.

“Not bad, I mean I’m so happy to see you all, and I can’t wait to spend time with all of you guys,” She said while playing with her bracelets.

“Yep, we’re def going shopping tomorrow, Ness is amazing with fashion, but by the looks of it you are too,” Josie said with a smile.

“Aww thanks,” Alli said.

“Allison adores fashion guys, so Ness I think she’ll love your Aunts,” Anna said.

“Oh my gosh, your family, I can’t wait to see them, they were so nice to me, and Ness how’s Jake by the way?” Alli asked.

“They can’t wait to see you either, and he’s good you’ll meet the pack later tonight,” I said and the girls and I looked at one another.

“What are you guys planning,” She asked with a smile.

“Oh nothing, you’ll see Alli,” Brenda said.

We continued to talk for a while, about how we spent our vacations, and then Anna, Allison and I drove over to my house, Josie, Bren, and Lex would meet us later.

“Hey everyone, I’m home, and I brought Anna and Allison,” I said while placing my bag on the table.

“Hi sweetheart, welcome home Anna, and Allison my goodness you’re so grown up, we’ve missed you,” My mom said while hugging Anna and then Allison.

“It’s great to be here, and wow Bella you haven’t changed a bit, I guess being a vampire helps,” Allison joked and everyone laughed.

“Well honey, you look great too, now come sit down, and let’s talk about well your situation,” My mom said gently.

“Alright, “Allison said and when she saw Alice and Rose she ran over to them and engulfed them in a tight hug.

“Oh god I've missed you two, how have you guys been,” Alli said excitingly.

“We've been great, but busy Rachel’s wedding is soon, you’re invited just so you know, and we’ve missed you too, oh and I love your jeans by the way,” Alice said.

“Thank you, how about you Rose?” Alli said.

“Good too, my gosh you've grown, you look so beautiful,” Rose said.

“Don’t worry An, you look great too, and your tan suits you,” Rose said with Alice nodding.

“What’s with all the noise….. Whoa Allison, you've grown, we've missed you how are you?” Emmett asked while hugging her.

“Good, I've missed your snarky mouth Emmett, and Jasper it’s great to see you,” Allison said and Jasper gave her a hug.

“Allison, we’re so happy you’re here, don’t worry we’ll protect you,” Carlisle said gently and Esme gave her a hug.

“Thank you, it’s great to be here and I know you all will, it’s just scary, oh and Bella where’s Edward?” Allison asked, and with that one word, my dad walked in.

“Right here, welcome to Forks Allison, you know your mind is like a Ferris wheel right now, but don’t worry Anna’s is worse and so is Ness’,” My dad joked.

“It’s good to see you Edward, and really, well I bet it is, because I have a million thoughts running through me, and seriously Anna, your mind is like that too, well I guess that’s why were close,” Alli said while smiling.

“Yep, that’s exactly why,” Anna said.

Allison talked with us for a while, she told us that her father’s murder was strange because they never actually found the body, which is odd but they found his scent, nothing else. Her mother’s kidnapping she saw, and Allison said it was staged, 100% staged.

“So, what you’re saying is that your mother’s kidnap was planned, and you saw everything?” Jasper asked carefully.

“Technically yes, I tried to reach for the phone to call 911, but then the man or women or whoever, fought me, they touched me, but not all the way, eventually they saw that I wasn't giving up so they gagged me,” Allison said sadly and Anna and I gave her a hug.

“Oh honey, we’re so sorry, it’ll get better, just so you know if you feel like you need therapy again, Jasper here, can help you, he’s an exceptional therapist,” Esme said sweetly.

“Thank you, and maybe I’ll consider it, but anyways, they never found the person who did this, however what the doctor’s didn't see was this,” Alli said while lifting up her shirt so her stomach was showing and there was a faint gash there.

My mom walked over along with my dad and they looked at one another.

“I've seen a gash like this before, because I had one like this on my wrist, when James attacked me, but that can only mean one thing,” My mom said anxiously, my dad wrapped his arms around her to soothe her.

“Bella’s right, it’s the exact same gash, and a human can’t make that,” My dad said.

“But Edward this only means one thing,” Carlisle said seriously.

“Wait, what’s going on, Ness, Anna, do you know?” Allison asked frantically.

Of course I knew because my family told me about my mother’s human life, and Anna knew because I told her as well, in fact all my friends knew.

“Ness, should we tell her, or you know wait,” Anna asked.

I looked at my family at I knew the answer, it was clear.

“We should wait, don’t worry Alli, everything will be alright,” I said while giving her a hug, she hugged me back and nodded.

“Allison, listen we’re not 100% sure of what we think this, however we’ll get back to you, in the meantime, be careful and stay near Ness if you can,” Carlisle said sternly.

“Alright, I will and thanks again,” Alli said and we headed upstairs to my room.

In a few hours Bren, Jos, and Lex arrived and we started getting ready.

“Wait a second, where are we going?” Alli asked.

“You’ll see,” I said and the girls nodded. 

It was pretty warm for nighttime, it was 68 degrees tonight, and in the day it was 75, so Alice and Rose laid out the perfect outfits for us.

I was wearing, a faded denim jean mini skirt, with some gold sandals and a nude colored shirt with pretty flower designs on it. I had on some cute earrings, my R necklace, and a seashell bracelet. I put a beige bow in my hair and left it down it its curls; my makeup was precise and cute.

Alexis was also wearing a jean denim skirt, except hers was a different style than mine, she had on a white shirt with pink and red designs on it, she was also wearing pink sandals, and she had on some flower earrings, a heart ring, and flower bangles.

Her brunette hair was left down and wavy, with some product in it, her makeup was very light, but it was enough to make her green eyes pop.

Josie was kind of the fancy one tonight, she had on a beige dress, and the top of it was lace and had pretty designs on it, she was wearing gold-brown wedges that made her a bit taller, she had on some earrings, a rose ring, and a bracelet.

Her dark brown curly hair was left down, but in the middle it was twisted from both ends, her makeup was light, but it suited her, and she was the only who had her nails done.

Anna was truly the hot one tonight, she was wearing denim shorts, and a salmon colored shirt, and she had on white converse, a bracelet, ring, and butterfly necklace. Her makeup was simple but cute and her hair was left down, and she made it wavy.

Brenda was dressed really nice as well, she had on a denim skirt with a few fashionable rips in it, and a white blouse that had brown-golden flowers on it, and she was dressed in sandals. She had on a flower ring, and flower earrings, along with a golden bangle.

Her wavy blonde hair was left down, and her makeup was subtle but it made her blue eyes pop.

We made sure to dress Allison the best, since this was a party for her, so we took quite a while to find her the perfect outfit that would outdo us all.

When we finally found it, and showed it to her, she gasped.

“You guys, I can’t wear this, I mean all of you are gorgeous, insanely beautiful, and no, I can’t really,” Allison said.

“Shhh, just put it on, and you are beautiful too, c’mon put it on, and then Ness and Anna can do your hair and makeup, and then we can go,” Brenda said, with Josie and Lex nodding.

“Alright,” Alli said, and went to go put on the dress.

The dress was pale pink, and the top of it had butterfly designs, we gave her some pale pink sandals, added some earrings, a ring, bracelet and clutch. Her hair was left down, but some of it was pulled into a twisty thing in the center.

Her makeup was simple, but it made her hazel eyes come to life, her nails were already done, she looked marvelous.

Allison’s POV

 Once Ness and Anna had finished me, I was stunned at what I saw in the mirror, the girl staring back at me looked like a model and she was me. The dress gave me curves in all the right spots, and the makeup made my eyes look radiant.

“Oh god, I look amazing, thank you so much Lex, An, Ness, Bren, and Josie,” I said while hugging them all.

“You’re welcome, now c’mon we don’t want to be late,” Brenda said excitingly.

“Right, oh and Lex, aren't you all dating some guys, or did they imprint on you yet?” I asked.

“Well no, not that we know of, however, I like Justin, Anna likes Seth, Brenda likes Embry, and we’re all convinced he likes her too, and Josie likes David,” Alexis said.

“Oh, so who is available,” I asked curiously.

“Lookin to get lucky? Ha ha, anyways, well, Collin, Brady, Matthew, and Daniel are all single. Jake is with Ness, Seth might like Anna, Embry might like Bren, Quil imprinted on Claire but she’s too young, Justin may like Lex, Sam is married to Em, Jared is married to Kim, and Paul is engaged to Rach,” Ness said while grabbing her cellphone.

“Oh wow and how’s Leah,” I asked while playing with my hair.

“She’s good, she’s excited to see you too, and Emily is pregnant along with Kim so they are very very jumpy to finally see you again, and Rach is over the moon, to have another guest at her wedding, and the boys are just happy you’re here again,” Anna said while fixing my makeup a little.

“Well let’s not keep everyone waiting, c’mon slowpokes let’s get a move on,” I said and we all walked downstairs and outside into Ness’ car driving down to god knows where.

After a few minutes in the car, we were finally here, and I recognized where we were immediately.

“Wait a minute hold up, are we at First Beach,” I asked excitingly.

“Yep, c’mon let’s go,” Ness said while getting out.

Jake walked right over to her and kissed the wind out of her, they looked adorable together, Justin came over to Lex, and hugged her, Embry did the same to Bren, and Seth to Anna, and David to Josie.

“Hey Alli, it’s great to see you again, you look great, so grown up,” Jake said while giving me a hug.

“Aw thanks, and look at you, you've changed a bit too, your keeping Ness happy, which is great, just don’t hurt her,” I warned. 

“Never,” Jake said with a smile.

Embry, Quil, Justin, Seth, and David came over and greeted, me they all told me that they loved one of the girls, and were telling them soon, I was so happy for them.

“That’s great you guys, I can’t wait, and my lips are sealed,” I said to all of them, and they laughed.

“Allison, is that you, come over here, I missed you,” Leah said along with Rachel.

“I missed you guys too, and look at you Rach, you look amazing, and oh gosh, the ring is perfect, Paul you did well,” I said with a smile.

“Thank you, and how are you with everything?” He asked sincerely.

“Good, getting there, I can’t wait for your wedding,” I said.

“Neither can I, and that’s good, we’ll keep you safe Allison, so no worries,” Paul said and the rest of the pack nodded in agreement.

“Thank you,” I said, Kim and Rachel came over as well, they were both glowing, and I couldn't wait to see their babies. Sam and Jared gave me the same speech as the Cullen’s, but overall they were happy I was here.

I met Daniel, Collin, and Brady and they were really funny, it was nice to be talking to them, everyone was off doing something, Ness was walking the beach with Jake, Brenda had her head on Embry’s shoulder, Anna and Seth were goofing off.

Lex and Justin were talking intently by the fire, Josie and David were looking at the waves, and the rest of the pack was either with their wives or friends just enjoying some relaxation.

“So, you’re going into 11th grade with Ness and her friends, that should be fun, I’m only a sophomore, same with Brady and David, Matt is a junior though, only cause he’s too tall,” Collin said.

“Yea, true, and where is Matt anyways, he should be here by now,” Daniel said with Brady nodding.

“Oh there he is,” Collin said and I turned around.

There he was, Matthew, he was walking well trying to, however he was looking at me intently, more like gazing and I wasn't sure why, he was hot, I’ll give him that, he had black short hair and these dark blue eyes that sparkled every time he walked.

He was tall and bulky, no wonder I thought, he’s a wolf, he kept looking at me, and very slowly I started to fall for him, but that’s impossible Allison, you just met him, more like saw him, but wait could he have imprinted on me, no, no way, he must be curious, I mean he’s never really met me or seen me before.

I didn't know what the case was, but I knew one, thing, I Allison had growing feelings for a boy, whose name I only knew, nothing else………......

Matthew’s POV

I was already running late to Allison’ welcoming party, work ran late today, and I came home and changed in no time and made my way to First Beach.

I passed Ness and Jake, and everyone else; I greeted them and chatted with each every one of them for a bit, before making my way over to Collin, Brady, and Daniel.

I noticed a girl with them, I didn't recognize her, but her scent was overwhelming, it sent me over the edge, Jake had told me that this was how he felt before he……

Oh no, no, no way, this can’t be, just turn around please, if this is it, then so be it, but please just turn around and she did.

She was beautiful, so beautiful, and she looked so kind, she was Allison Perozhak, Anna’s close cousin, Ness’s friend, she was the girl who got hurt, I felt a sudden pull to her, it was as if the whole world had stopped, it wasn't gravity holding me to the planet anymore it was her.

I vowed to protect her, to love her, anything she needed I would be, this amazing girl right in front of me, her red-brown-bronze long wavy hair flowed in the breeze and her hazel-green eyes sparkled under the moonlight.

She was absolutely breathtaking, I noticed that I had slowed my walking; the pack I knew was looking at me, because they knew what had happened, everyone knew, even Allison’s friends.

I Matthew Dollinson had imprinted on the one and one and only Allison.....................................................

End of Chapter 10, ta da, surprise surprise, Matt imprints on Allison, didn't see that one coming did you, well anyways, that’s it.  Next Chapter will be titled A Month of Bliss, and it will start out as May 1 with the gang back at school. A little surprise will happen as well, and we get to celebrate Brenda 17th Birthday, which will be very fun. Chapter 12 will be the rehearsal dinner and then Rachel and Paul’s big day, also Emily’s B-day, and tons of surprises. Chapter 12 will be called The Wedding and A New Day. And that’s all the 411 you’ll need to know my fellow readers! Please remember to read, rate, vote, comment, and PLEASEEEE TELL YOUR DEAR FRIENDS!!!!! Seriously though, tell your friends. Thanks my lovelies! Peace.

~Madridrome

P.S. Here are the links to the wedding dress fitting pictures, here you will find the dresses and tuxes pictures for Rachel and Paul’s wedding, if you want to see any of the clothes that the girls wear, I’ll post some pics of those as well.

http://image.dhgate.com/albu_317390701_00-1.0x0/2013-custom-made-hot-sale-short-sleeve-white.jpg ~ Rachel's Dress

http://trendy-life-style.blogspot.com/2010/08/summer-2010-wedding-hairstyles-for.htm (2nd picture the first row) ~ Rachel's Hair 

http://www.hairstylestars.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Wedding-Hairstyles-with-a-Headband-300x200.jpg ~ Rebecca's Hair 

http://www.polyvore.com/renesmees_hair_for_wedding_picture/set?id=109143905~ Renesmee's Hair (picture with the flowers in the hair)

 http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=113772381~ Bridesmaids Dress/Maid of Honor Dress/Matron of Honor Dress

http://www.prettyflowergirl.com/store/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/300x400/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/l/i/lilacflowergirldress_3.jpg ~ Claire's Flower Girl Dress

http://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/5994856/il_570xN.336169086.jpg~ Claire's Flower Girl Basket

http://www.prettyflowergirl.com/store/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/w/h/whiteb.jpg Claire's shoes 

http://www.shoes.com/productimages/shoes_iaec1162744.jpg ~ Bridesmaids, Maid of Honor and Matron of Honor's Heel's

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/980297124/2013-font-b-Star-b-font-crystal-wedding-shoes-rhinestone-white-ultra-high-font-b-heels.jpg ~ Rachel's Heels 

http://weddings826.com/Images/Long%20BagSmall.jpg ~ Rachel's Bridal Purse 

http://decwedding.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/cascading-bridal-bouquet.jpg~Rachel's Bouquet along with the Bridesmaids and Maid of Honor and Matron of Honor 

 http://www.antiquelaceheirlooms.com/i//L1307.jpg ~ Rachel's Veil

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qanBdzyGNTA/Tbl0HA2yFAI/AAAAAAAAAAs/OkTu6m2scmc/s1600/100Njpg.jpg~Paul's tuxedo for wedding along with the groomsmen. 

 http://www.weddingshoppeinc.com/Uploads/Sized/23278_1_1024%20375x534.jpg~ John's Ring Bearer tuxedo 

http://www.weddingshoppeinc.com/Uploads/Sized/Ivy%20Lane%20Water%20Lily%20Pillow%201024x768.jpg John's Ring Bearer pillow 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

20.7K 185 13
~New Description coming soon~
Found You Oleh Leyley

Fiksi Penggemar

991 22 19
What if we continue the Twilight? Also what if we also put some stories behind Renesmee and Jacob? This will be a Seth Clearwater x OC story. Ruby Br...
44.5K 1.1K 66
Renesmee's account after breaking dawn part 2 (with Jake) I do not own Twilight Stephenie Meyer does