The Sugar Daddy Club

By SanC-Rylie

There comes a time in life when you have to make some hard decisions and you just have to do what you've got... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Important
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's note
Author's Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
New Story

Chapter 9

14.4K 446 11
By SanC-Rylie

Sean and I were getting closer as the days goes by and we've been out a couple more times. A couple evenings after work Sean had came by, picked me up and we'd go hang out for a few hours then he'd drop me back then went home. He had even surprised me by purchasing the two paintings his friend did- the ones I had fallen in love with at the gallery that night- and had them delivered to my house.

In my opinion that was a super sweet and romantic gesture, I had put them up in my room. I don't know if it was possible that there were any other guy as nearly perfect as Sean. I was still keeping an eye out for the flaws any day now because so far I couldn't find any and I seriously don't think there is any such thing as the perfect guy.

"Morgan I'm going to the grocery store in a few minutes, would you mind coming along and help me?" Mom said to me as she passed me in the living room on her way to
the kitchen.

"Yeah sure, I need to get out of the house anyway" I responded sitting up in the couch and turning off the TV "I'm just going to change my clothes okay?"

I quickly ran upstairs to my room and change into a casual red and white stripe blouse and cut jeans and sneakers. On our way to the supermarket mom drove while I sat in the passenger seat next to her.

"So Mom you know how my birthday is coming up next week?" I said to her.

"Huh uh" Mom responded keeping her focus on the road.

"Well I'm not going to ask you guys for anything but in case anyone is wondering what to get me, just remember I like makeup" I said to her.

"You're not asking but you're hinting. Like strongly hinting" Mom chuckled glancing at me briefly "I don't see why you need makeup anyway, aren't you already beautiful as you are?"

"Mom that's not the point. Makeup enhances the beauty that's already there and makes me feel more confident. Besides I just love the feeling it gives when applying it" I said to her "Yes, I'm naturally beautiful but somehow makeup just gives an extra boost makes me feel extra beautiful. What's so bad about that?"

"I never said there's anything wrong or bad about it, I'm just saying I don't really understand the whole extra makeup and addition idea" Mom said to me "I just think that we should embrace our naturalness more"

Of course she would think that. My mom was just that type of person, she rather going just as she was born. She doesn't believe in a lot of makeup and she hardly wears any, I think that's because my Dad prefers her with a bare face. My Dad hate the whole makeup, fake lashes, fake nails, and that stuff. So my mom sort of just liked going with everything natural, she doesn't even wear nail polish and such. Occasionally, she'd wear some mascara and natural looking nude lipstick or gloss and that's when I forced her to. There wasn't anything wrong with her rather going in her natural state, she was actually beautiful without any additions but me- I love my makeup and it wasn't a matter of insecurity or anything it was just having a passion for it. I remembered my Dad got mad at me for wearing lipstick when I was 14years old, he didn't think that makeup were for kids so I had stuck to simple lipgloss and little mascara until I turned 18years old I decided that I was going to start expressing my self with wearing makeup. Dad himself had complimented me telling me I looked pretty even though he didn't like makeup and ever since my love for the products remained.

"I do embrace my naturalness from time to time, like now for example? But there are times when a girl needs to fixed herself up. I'm still young mom, I've got to make the most of my youth" I said to her.

"So you're saying I'm old then?" Mom asked.

"I didn't say that Ma, you did" I chuckled "Oh and by the way remember my favourite products are LA. Girl, I love their lipsticks- especially the secret, backstage and tulle matte finish pigment gloss"

"I know I'm not buying you any makeup so maybe you should hint to Kim and your other friends" Mom said to me "If I'm getting you anything, its going to be something worthwhile, not something as useless that you can always do without as makeup"

"Useless? Mom seriously? You know, sometimes you can be such a..."

"A what Morgan? Say it, I can be such a what? I want to hear it" Mom dared me.

"A Mom" I finished "What else do you think I was going to say? Sometimes you can be such a Mom"

"Well that's exactly who I am, your mom" mom responded "Not your friend..."

"You could pretend you're my friend sometimes instead..." I paused as my phone started ringing "I have to take this"

"Hey" I answered the phone with a smile on my face.

"Hello beautiful how are you?" Sean greeted causing me to smile brighter.

"I'm good, I'm really good. How about you?"

"I'm alright as well, I just took my lunch break. And I thought about you" Sean said to me "I really want to see you again soon. I just want to see your gorgeous face and that beautiful smile of yours and hear your laugh. I love your laugh, have I ever told you that before?"

"No, but you just told me now" I giggled and noticed Mom looked over at me with a weird look.

"Well I really love hearing when you laugh. Its nice and relaxing" Sean responded.

"What? My laugh is relaxing? That's the first I'm hearing that" I laughed.

"There it is... Honestly it really is. I love my job a lot but sometimes I just need a break too. I hardly get time to like go out or relax much since I work six days a week but hearing you laugh for the past couple of weeks has somehow relaxed me" Sean said to me "Right now I'm honestly a bit tired, I just feel like leaving the office for the rest of the day and go to the beach or something"

"You know you could always do that if you want, I mean you do operate your own business and if you don't have a lot of patients left... Its actually a great day to visit the beach" I responded smiling even though he couldn't see.

"If I leave now... in a couple minutes would you be available to accompany me there?" Sean asked "I really think I'd closed the office for the remainder of the day, I haven't been to the beach in years... Hey what are you doing now? Sounds like you're driving?"

"My mom's driving. I'm going to the grocery store with her right now so I couldn't be your company today. Sorry" I said to him "Maybe another day"

'What?' Mom mouthed to herself before giving me another one of her looks.

It was one of those confused look that says 'who the hell is she talking to? Since when do you blush and giggle on a phone call? What is it that I do not know yet?'
I could literally see the curiosity burning through her.

"Oh, that's nice. You and your mom still has that connection. You haven't mentioned me to her as yet have you?" Sean asked.

"Not exactly. But maybe I will eventually... Hey Sean? I don't want to seem rude or anything but we've just arrived outside the store, I've got to go" I said to him "Talk to you later?"

"No worries, its cool. I'll call you later okay? Enjoy the rest of your day beautiful" Sean responded.

"Yeah you too" I smiled before hanging up the phone.

"Okay, since when do you giggle and blush and all these things when talking on the phone?" Mom asked as she parked the car in the parking lot.

I knew it. I knew that was what she was thinking when she gave me that look.

"I wasn't giggling and blushing" I denied as I got out of the car.

"Yeah you were... A lot. And you were twirling your hair as if flirting with someone" mom responded "So? When am I going to meet this mystery boy who has you blushing and reacting like that? And don't say that it's nothing, I'm not stupid"

"Who says that its a boy mom?" I asked her.

"Wait, is it a girl then?" Mom asked.

"Maybe" I shrugged.

"No, no I know you and I know you're not gay so it's definitely a guy" mom said to me.

A guy? yes A boy? No. He's a grown man Mom, almost your age.

"We're just getting to know each other mom, it's not serious or anything as yet" I said to her "But if and when we decide to get more serious then you and Dad will definitely meet him"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 459K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
2M 66.5K 49
(Fee-bee) Phoebe was a part time college student. But that was before HE came into her life, Phoebe was a lot of things before HE popped up. She WAS...
205K 6.5K 45
Joey got up off my bed and made his way out of the room, stopping before he exited. "For the record, if we had of had sex, there's no way you wouldn...
2.9K 26 41
"I didn't think that the first night at my new college would end with me getting my back broken. And not in the fun way. I'm kind of annoyed about it...