Frozen Heart

By McAlpha

On Naruto's tenth birthday he is attacked by a mob of villagers who beat him the tie him to his bed then set... More

Rise From The Ashes Like A Phoenix
Living with Who!!!!
Issues
The weird girl
Genin exam
Sannin Generational Two
Backup
Haku
Great Naruto Bridge
New Uzumaki Clan
Someone Like Me
Chunin Exams P1
Chunin Exams P2
Chunin Exams P3
Chunin Exams P4
Chunin Exams P5
Chunin Exams P6
Chunin Exams P7
Let The Battle Commence
Leaf V.S Sound, Sand, and Rock
Conclusion
The Deal
Retrieval
Valley of the End
I'm back
A Tale of Three

Remnants of a forgotten Village

10.5K 238 117
By McAlpha

~~~<(TazunaP.O.V.)>~~~

Tazuna walked quietly through his village silently hoping that this would help his village prosper once more. As Tazuna walked he noticed a path that hadn't been used in years. ' I remember that's the path to that one shrine no one could ever get in though what was the name. was it Uzuki, no, Uzumki, no again, Uzunami,' Tazuna thought before it hit him.

" Ah yes the Uzumaki Shrine that's what it was called," Tazuna said in triumph earning him weird looks from the populace in the area. ' Wait a minute didn't that one kid say his name was Uzumaki Naruto,' Tazuna thought before shaking his head. ' He also said he was an orphan so he could have just been given that name out of luck it's too much of a coincidence,' Tazuna thought still staring at the path.

' I Guess I should tell him anyway just to make sure,' Tazuna nodded to himself as he walked home past the bar he usually stopped at not really feeling like drinking.

The next morning came quickly for the 13 hours sober man. Tazuna walked down stairs on a personal mission to find the enigma that was Naruto. His daughter Tsunami was the first to greet him. 

" Hello father you're sure up early did you skid your nightly drink," Tsunami teased her father as she washed dishes from breakfast along with Sakura who had tired herself out training the previous day and made the hard decision to no stalk her precious Sasuke and help Tsunami around the house.

" No Tsunami-chan actually I was looking for the Blonde haired gaki have you seen him," Tazuna asked smiling sheepishly at his daughter's slightly widened eyed daughter.

" Uhm actually he just left a couple of Minutes ago with Hyuga-san and Uchiha-san to train they had just finished breakfast, But I'm curious at why you need Uzumaki-san," Tsunami said as she placed her hand on her hip and looked at her father.

" That's actually the thing remember that old Uzumaki Shrine that no one was ever able to enter," Tazuna asked as his daughter's eyes widened her mouth in an O shape. Sakura was slightly confused why would a shrine have Naruto's last name.

"  I know it sounds far fetched but if there's a possibility that he could get in I think it would further our goal of helping the village,"  Tazuna told her.

" If you run you might be able to catch up with them they were walking when they left," Tsunami said quickly as Tazuna rushed out of the door as fast as his old body would allow.

~~~<(P.O.V.)>~~~

Naruto Hinata and Sasuke walked slowly towards a clearing that they made their training ground carrying out a small conversation.  It was mostly the Couple talking while Sasuke would bud in a couple of times slowly returning to his normal self while pushing his terrible dream to the far side of his mind. 

" W-wait s-stop walking  *pant pant* wait *pant* for me," They heard some yelling from behind. The trio turned around and saw Tazuna sweating a lot crouched over holding his knees. They looked at each other before walking to the elderly man.

" Yeah what is it old man didn't Tsunami tell you we were going to train," Naruto said irately only to get slapped in the back of the head courtesy of Hinata who gave him a small glare making him pout.

"  Don't be rude Naruto-kun, what is it that we can assist you with Tazuna-san,"  Hinata said looking at the old man who was struggling to regain his breath.

"  You ... need to come ... with me," Tazuna said breathing hard and pointing at Naruto who raised his eyebrow while looking down at the man

" Wh-," Naruto did not get to reply because he felt Hinata's glare on him. Naruto raised his hands in a weak surrender. " Mou Mou, Koichi no need to glare you might burn me, Let's go then Tazuna-te'teme, Naruto did not finish he only said te'-san lead the way," Naruto said a little annoyed.

 Tazuna nodded as he caught his breath and started walking back towards the village so he could get to the path.

" So what is it exactly that you need me for," Naruto asked Tazuna who seemed to ignore him for a moment before talking.

" Well years ago before this Village was created it was a part of another major Ninja Village called Uzushiokagaru. But the village was destroyed during the second great Ninja war by Iwa, Kumo, and Kiri, they all ganged up and attacked. The people of Uzushio were outnumbered 1 to 10 but in the end, Kumo had to withdraw from the war because of loss of men Kiri was almost wiped out entirely and Iwa lost more than half of their forces before they finally brought down Uzushio. but in the end, they were not able to get anything useful because Uzushio were masters of an ancient style called Fuinjutsu. They sealed off everything so only a living Uzumaki could willingly access it. And it just so happens to be that there was a shrine here," Tazuna said smiling at the blonde who still looked moderately confused.

" I see they must have been some tough mother fuckers if they were able to cripple two of the major villages and destroy one on such short notice, so what did they do to make all three attack at once," Naruto asked the old man who put on a solemn look.

" Nothing, they did absolutely nothing they didn't even participate in the war all that much, they were attacked because of their power had  they grown into an even beigger village in two to three years they probably would have been able to take ono the whole elemantal nations with little effort. But they were a rather peacfull people but from what I heard they did have temper issues," Tazuna said shocking and angering Naruto.

" That's bull shit how the fuck are you just going to attack someone because they were powerful they didn't even want to join the war," Naruto ranted angrily but was calmed down when Hinata soothingly rubbed his back though feeling the same way along with Sasuke who had his hands balled into a fist. 

" We get all that Tazuna-san but for what reason do you need Naruto," Hinata asked for Naruto who still didn't  trust his voice enough to speak without rage.

" Oh I forgot to tell you Uzushio was not just filled with random civilians they were a clan, one of the most feared clans in the world The Uzumaki clan,"  Tazuna said and he notices the lack of sound behind him and saw them looking at him in shock. Naruto was slowly getting angrier he could have had a family but they took that away from him because of their fear just like when the villagers would attack and try to kill him because they were scared of him.

" I'm going to de-," Naruto was stopped by a swift slap to the face courtesy of Hinata who was shaking her head negative.

" Don't Naruto I can't begin to fathom what you're going through but if I let you finish that sentence you would have been consumed by your revenge, and then after you would not be the same person that I loved," Hinata said on the verge of tears. Naruto for the first time in his life felt cold, He looked at the tears threatening to spill. ' I did this," Naruto thought in shock. ' I made Hinata cry,' Naruto thought before pulling Hinata into a hug.

" I'm so sorry Hinata I was so blinded by my past that, I'm so stupid," Naruto said sadly into her neck as Hinata grabbed Naruto's shirt and pushed away smiling despite the tears.

" yeah you are stupid and that's why I love you. Your my Naruto-baka Koichi," Hinata said giving him a peck on the lips. Sasuke and Tazuna were very uncomfortable so Sasuke decided to break the tense mood.

" Could you two please stop eye fucking each other and get a room or are we going to get to this shrine and learn about your people Naruto," Sasuke asked in a grumpy tone with a small smirk.

Naruto and Hinata nodded to each other before holding hands. " Lead the way Tazuna-san," Naruto said happily as Hinata tited her head to the side and reted it on his soulder.

A couple dozen minutees later they were all standing in front off a shrineit was eggshell in color and peices were broken off of it. On the door were circular patterens that did not look over a day old. ' This must be Fuinjutsu,' Naruto thhought as he rubbed his finger agianst et taking iin the texture. Naruto looked towards the handle and grabbed it. Naruto tried to pull it  only to find it wouln't budge. Naruto growled and shot ice at it hooping to freeze it only for the ice to shatter when it connected with the door. Naruto punched the door angrily his hardest spliting the sking of his knuckle enough for it to bleed as soon as the blood toushhed the seal it lit up and stated evaperating. Naruto satred at his busten knuckle in awe.

Naruto pulled the door slowly and let out a sigh when he felt the doors budge open. Naruto stared in awe as he wlked into the shrine that lit up because of a seal on the roof and some motion sesitive candles. On the outside the shrine looked relativley small but on the inside it was the same size as Tazuna's home. Naruto walked in follwed by his friends and Tazuna. Or well they would have walked in had they not been blocked by a barrior that only let those with Uzumaki Dna inside of them. Though Hinata probably could have walked in a few days ago with all the Uzumaki Dna she was carrying inside of her.

Naruto looked back at his friend who just grinned at him and waved him off.

" Just go, Learn about your people we will be here when he get out," Hinata smiled. naruto nodded and when through twelve hand seals before summoning 50 clones.

" Alright boys get to work make sure to read everything and then bag it," Naruto calleed as they all said hai and got to work. Naruto looked around for anything that looked valuable. Naruto soon found a door and walked throug. In the Room there were two cases that both had scrolls in them one scroll was noticably larger than the other and said "Scroll Of Kinjutsu" writen on it.

 Then the other only had a picture of two conjoined dragons. When Naruto reached out to touch the 'glass' his hand went straight through it and he grabbed the scroll with the  dragons. Naruto pulled his hand out and examanied the scroll for a second before pulling out the scroll of sealing. Naruto then remembered when the Hokage said that all of the great villages had scrolls of sealingg which held precious Jutsu's that were to be kept safe at all times.

Naruto opened the Scroll of sealing first and looked it over all of the Jutsu's looked and sounded powerful but one that really caught his attention was the Adamanite Chains. 'This technique moulds the user's into extremely durable chains which can be used for various purposes, such as directly combating or physically restraining their targets — foes even as powerful as a tailed beast. These chains could also be used to bind the chakra of a target, completely neutralising them.' Naruto was obsest with the Jutsu as soon as he read the first part of the description. Naruto studied the hand signs and memorized them before attampting the Jutsu.

It failed, Naruto's chackra shot out everywhere destroying most of the room. Naruto growled after the 23rd try before focusing on calming his chakra and atempting the Jutsu again.  Naruto watched in awe as chains shot from his body and formed chain links the lead link had a sharp blade on the tip, Naruto notice that the links were a different color from what he read they should be the links transitioined colors it went 'white, light blue, white, l blue, white l blue, and continued till the end. Naruto watched as the chains baended to hhis will.

Naruto then switched his focused onto the other scroll in his left hand. Naruto tossed the Uzzukage scroll to one of his chains and put the twin dragon scroll down. Naruto slowly opened the scroll only  to find it empty except for some seals. naruto looked conofused before touching the seals. Naruto jumped back when a wierd looking double sided lance apeared on the table that looked more like two swords conected at the hilt. Naruto aproached the swords cautiously. Naruto reached out and touched the hilt. 

Naruto's eyes clouded over as he was asaulted by information and memories that he had not lived. Naruto's eyes shot. open and he mutered three words. " Tsuin-Doragon-Uzumaki". Naruto looked down at the dual sward in shock as he pulled them apart both of them were deep blue in color with black guard.

Naruto pulled them apart and was about to attempt putting chakra in it like he saw others do but he was interupted by a knock on the door. Naruto opened the door to see one of his clones holding a scroll.

" We're done boss this sealing scroll right here caries every scroll in this place, or almost every scroll," The clone said as he looked past his creator before loking at the chakra chaines.

" Well done you're all dismmissed good job." Naruto nodded too his clones causing them to all pop at the same time. Naruto felt like he was puunched in the head over and over  recieving so much information in one day t the same day. Naruto did not even otice his slight nose bleed.

Naruto drew a seal on both of his pawlm before sealing the Uzukage scroll in his left hand ind his sword iin his right. Naruto grabbed the sealingg scroll off of the florr that his clone had dropped and put it in his pockets. 

Naruto walked out of the shrine and noticed that everyone seemed to be missing. Naruto frowned slightly before heading towards the bridge.

When Naruto got to the bridge he noticed some dead an ancapacitated vallagers. Naruto looked around and saw that Sakura, Kiba, and Shino were protecting Tazuna. Sasuke and Hinata looked injured but laying next to there kneeling forms was Hakuwho looked to be eaither dead of incapacitataded.

~~~<(Sasuke-P.O.V)>~~~

Sasuke watched in slow motion as Kakashi's dogs held down Zabuza as he chanled chakra into his hands Sasuke's eyes widened when he saw lightning swirl around Kakashi's hand.

" Chidori," Kakshi  called as he jammed the jutsu into Zabuza's should who had gotten loose enough to move before he could die. sauke memorizeed the jutsu in horor as he started to hyperventalate seeing the Jutsu the 'He' used to kill 'Naruto'. Sasuke's breath hitched before the wounds of battle got to him and he passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kukukuk I guess Sasuke does know that Jutsu then donch think. Don't worry though  I'll make sure to add a flashback so everyone knows how this came to pass I'm not that lazy. And both of the swords have the same desighn but one is red and the other is blue. The Name of the sword means Twin Dragon Whirlpool. Thti's It bye.

Whelp hope you enjoyed this chapter Ja Ne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 1K 32
Sick of his treatment by the village Naruto leaves the village under the cover of night, not to be seen again for years to come, when he returns he i...
37.7K 755 21
The Kingdom Hidden in the Skies. It was a dream Naruto and his sister, Naruko, had together as they cowered in their cage in Hidden Sound; to have re...
4.2K 134 10
[ItaNaru] Despite Minato's impending death, he found himself hoping against hope for his friend to come. The only person he would be able to entrust...
1.2M 25.7K 44
On the night when Itachi Uchiha slaughters his clan, Naruto is beaten and tortured severely by the local villagers of the village. The Third Hokage...