Issues • Kim Taehyung x Reader

By xgoldenxmaknaex

8 years after V's controlling wife forces him to quit BTS. Can anyone save him? //Trigger Warning// -Abusive... More

i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
>>Q&A>>
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
A/N

<<Q&A<<

7.8K 314 268
By xgoldenxmaknaex

{closed}

Ten-chapter special!

If you have a question for one of the characters, please in line comment.

Depending on how many we get (or don't get), we may release this at the very end or a little before that.

There is no limit to how many questions you can ask per character and overall!

Please just exercise discretion...if your question is determined to be extremely inappropriate or something like that, we won't answer it.

You can ask questions to the authors (we're at the bottom).

Thanks!

TAETAE

HA RA

KOOKIE

JIMIN

J-HOPE

SUGA

PRINCESS JIN

RAP MONSTER

Hoot-Hoot

DarkWings73

aaaand more pics because I couldn't decide which to choose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 810 27
Hoseok has been obsessed with Taehyung since they were young. Taehyung has been forced to work for Hoseok after the untimely death of his parents. Al...
18K 752 41
And I regret the moment I promised to leave you *This story contents abusing scenes so read it at your own risk* started: 28 July 2018 ended: 20 Janu...
42.1K 2.6K 27
Preparing for their new comeback, Hoseok is quietly drowning in anxiety, and Min Yoongi, while struggling to understand his own feelings, is determin...
278K 17.5K 53
You are wounded and broken. Laughing at scars was your habit, but tending your wounds was his speciality. Some may call Jeon Jungkook a perfect man t...