The Church Of Jesus Christ Of...

By TheDoctorandRose98

More

Mormon messages.:)
The District :D
Swearing
Church Celebrates 170 Years in French Polynesia!

Modesty <3

131 9 2
By TheDoctorandRose98

     I'm so very sorry that I haven't updated! I'm very busy with school and studying for my EOC's. ( I hate math.) Any ways I'm here to bring you an awesome video about  MODESTY.  Modesty is, I know, very hard to find in the world we live in today.( Especially during prom!) So I hope this video helps you in any way. More updates coming soon. Thanks for reading and watching! Love you all!

                                                                                                    ~ Hannah 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 25.3K 36
➳ Wattpad Picks ~ ❝Angels don't lie, but you do. If I'm a devil, what are you?❞ When Burq loses his memory in an accident and doesn't remember his ow...
671K 36.8K 27
• Twice Wattpad Featured • #1 in Spiritual • The moon hid behind the clouds, the wind refused to blow and the mountains trembled at the sight in fron...
39.8K 1K 9
Many of what we call "love stories" today are nothing more than stories of lust and desire, physical attraction disguised as love. Is love about dyin...
2.3M 167K 79
"You are fired," he said, as my heart broke into tiny pieces. "No please sir, don't separate me from Imad. I beg of you," I pleaded in agony. What s...