Why Me?

Від Noodlepanda

When Suzy accidentally bumps into a guy who is running from the cops, her life changes forever. Little did sh... Більше

Introduction- first meeting
Chapter 1 - love at first spill?
Chapter 2 - like an old married couple
Chapter 3 - celeb at disney
Chapter 4 - first kiss
Chapter 5 - who is he?
Chapter 7 - forced separation
Chapter 8 - crazy fans
Chapter 9 - reunion
Chapter 10 - sexual frustration
Chapter 11 - date at the zoo
Chapter 12 - concert in Shanghai
Chapter 13 - song dedication
Chapter 14 - meeting the grandparents
Chapter 15 - drunken mistake
Chapter 16 - wedding
Chapter 17 - funeral
Chapter 18 - last meeting
Chapter 19 - Jackson's POV
Chapter 20 - awake
Chapter 21-fame
Chapter 22 - the end

Chapter 6 - meeting the band

85 7 0
Від Noodlepanda

"Why didn't you tell me before?" I was sat across from Jack with my arms crossed.

I had told him that I found out about his fame on Instagram and to say he was taken aback would be an understatement. He somehow thought I would never find out.

"You didn't know about me before and it was so refreshing, I wanted to just have normal dates with you where we could go out freely and act like a normal couple. I also didn't want to change your opinion on me once you knew I was famous. It's one of the reasons why I never had any real relationships, the girl would either be after me for the fame or they couldn't deal with the haters, I thought I would be better for both of us if you never found out.

"I soon realised that it wasn't possible since we were constantly followed by paparazzi and I saw the photos weeks earlier. That's why I thought it would safer if we just hung out in your house."

He looked so apologetic that I couldn't stay mad at him.

I grabbed his hand and told him to look at me.

"Sorry I shouldn't have snapped at you. It's not your fault your every move is followed. I don't mind the haters or your fame, I only care about you and your happiness. So if you're happy spending time with me, then it's all worth it."

He stared at me for what seemed like an eternity before he leaned in and kissed me.

"Thank you so much." He leaned his forehead against mine.

"Now, I just need to stay off of social media and make everything private." I joked.

"Don't worry about any of that, I can take care of it."

"Is that why you're always at work and why you didn't have your phone when you were travelling? Also, why were you running from the police that day?"

"Yeah, when I say I'm at work, I'm basically practicing with the boys and I didn't have my phone because our manager thought we should focus solely on our fans when we were touring. I wasn't actually running from the police, they were my security guards but I wanted privacy which is why I tried to get away."

I had to admit, it was a lot to take in. But every time I looked up at Jack, I realised that his fame was just something for me to overcome. It's not like every celebrity has to stay single for their entire life. They do date and I somehow ended up with a guy who just so happened to have millions of fans.

"I'm sorry if this is too much, I would understand if you didn't want to be with me." He began.

"Stop talking like that, why would I want to leave you just because I found out about your profession? You're still the Jack that I spilled hot coco on, the Jack that was running from the cops and the Jack that I bumped into halfway across the world. The little fact that you're a singer doesn't change the way I feel about you."

"Thank you." He repeated and kissed me once more.

This time I pulled him closer to me and made sure that he knew I wasn't going anywhere.

He pulled away quickly and looked into my eyes,

"You're beautiful you know that?" He asked before pulling me onto his lap and kissing me again.

"I try my best" I said breaking this kiss temporarily before he pulled me in again. He bit my bottom lip gently, asking for entry which I happily granted. 

I had never felt this way about anyone before. Every time he touched my, my entire being tingled. How could someone have this effect on my.

He pulled me onto his lap, not breaking out kiss. My hands tangled in his hair, his hands tugging on the bottom of my shirt. I smiled into the kiss, knowing he was struggling with my shirt.

"What are you doing to me Suzy." He groaned. 

"I'm just having a little fun." I smirked.

You know what happened after this.

--

The next morning, to my relief Jack was still in my bed.

I decided to take a picture of him sleeping since he did the same to me and save his picture as my background.

I kissed his cheek and got up to make breakfast for the both of us.

Since he was so well known, I could search online to see if he had any allergies and luckily he didn't, he just really couldn't handle spice.

"Good morning" He hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek.

"You smell terrible." I joked, "Go brush your teeth, there are new toothbrushes in the cabinet above the sink."

"You brush your teeth before breakfast?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No, but I'm pretty sure I don't smell like you so I don't need to."

"Fine I won't talk until after breakfast then." He pouted.

"You're cute you know that?" I snickered.

"I'm a man, I'm never cute." He puffed up his chest and proceeded to help me cook the breakfast.

He was shirtless which just wasn't helping my concentration on cooking the eggs.

"Can you please put a shirt on?" I asked.

"That's not what you said last night." He smirked.

"Shut up, do you want burnt eggs?"

"No ma'am."

He came back after putting on a shirt and helped me set up the table.

"Are you busy today?" He asked me.

"Not really, I don't have any patients today, why are you asking?"

"I want to bring you to meet the guys."

"Oh that sounds pretty cool. Do they know about me?"

"How can they not? We're all over social media, all they do other than practice is surf the internet. They're dying to meet you."

"Sure, I'll come with you but first brush your teeth."

--

"Jackson you sure know how to pick them. Hi I'm Ren." A blond guy held his hand out for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you."

"I'm Johnny." He was a really tall brunette guy that just seemed to be built naturally huge.

I held my hand out to shake but he pulled me in for a hug.

"Hey, that's enough." Jack said as he pulled Johnny off of me.

"I'm AJ" A guy with dark blue hair greeted.

"Nice to meet you all." I said politely.

"It's so nice to finally meet the girl who our Jackie Wackie has been talking about for months now, ever since the first time you met, it was all about this 'brunette girl' with a 'gorgeous figure' and 'pretty eyes'." Johnny mocked Jack.

I smiled warmly at them, they seemed like genuinely nice guys and I'm glad they were supportive.

"Don't you guys need to practice?" I asked, we were currently stood in their dance studio, a place I saw in a couple of their videos and I was very excited to see them live.

"Yeah, do you mind if we just run through a couple of songs? You can walk around the company if you want, there isn't much to see but you might get bored since we nitpick every little detail." Ren explained.

"I'll watch for a bit and if I get bored, I'll take a walk." I said and sat comfortably in the corner of their practice room.

They were amazing dancers, it seemed like AJ was the best dancer since he picked up on every single tiny slip up, they were beyond my imagination.

I could tell that if I were 10 years younger, I would be falling in love with them too.

After about half an hour of them practicing the same song, I decided to walk around.

I went around their company, respectfully greeting everyone I passed. It was a huge building, and there were so many different parts.

Eventually I finished touring the building and returned back to their practice room, they had finally moved onto a different song and this dance was way more intense.

Every time Jackson was centre, I internally cheered for him.

"How are we?" Ren asked whilst panting.

"Umm... you know... you could probably do better, there were parts that didn't seem very sharp." They all looked eagerly at me as if I knew what I was talking about. "I'm joking, you guys were insane! I think I've become a fan."

"Good to know we have fans our age, not just young girls." Johnny joked.

"I guess I should let you guys keep practicing then, it was nice meeting you all."

"I'll show you the way out." Jackson held the door open for me.

"You got a good one!" I heard AJ shout before the door shut.

"Sorry about them, it's been a while since I've brought a girl to meet them." He scratched his head.

"They seemed really friendly and I could tell you guys were really good friends. Not to mention the fact that they're all good looking."

"But not as good looking as me... Right?"

"Hmmm I'm not sure, Johnny was pretty hot." I teased.

"I knew it, he shouldn't have hugged you."

"I'm only kidding, you're the best looking in my eyes." I said as I hugged him reassuringly.

"I thought so." He frowned and kissed my forehead.

"I'm glad I met them though, they're nothing like what I thought they'd be like."

"What do you mean?"

"When I found out about your group, I thought that I should watch some videos of you guys and basically all you did was fool around, but you all seemed so serious when you were practicing, it was pretty sexy I'm not going to lie."

"We only like to show the fans our good sides, it would be weird if we showed them all of us concentrating."

"I have a question about our relationship. If people start asking me about you, do I answer or do I pretend I don't know what they're talking about? I know you're under a contract so maybe your company doesn't want people knowing you're dating?"

"I know my manager wants our relationship to be hush hush so maybe keep it on the down low for now and we'll see how it goes after a couple of months."

It was super nice that he had so much faith in our relationship that he decided that we could last for months.

"I should let you go back to them."

"Aww. I'll miss you."

That really surprised me, not because he said it but the way he said it. He soundly so genuinely sad.

"Every time you miss me, just look at your phone. I'm right there." I kissed him goodbye as we parted ways.

"Can I come over tonight?" He asked before I could get too far.

"Of course! My door is always open for you."

The minute I left their company building 3 teen girls ran towards me.

"Are you the one who's dating Jackson?"

I never thought this problem would come so quickly. I didn't really know how to respond so I decided to just play dumb.

"Who's Jackson?" I asked calmly.

"Don't lie to us, we've seen your photos together, we just wanted to know what he was like in real life. Is he really that hot?"

It was a little annoying to hear these 15-17 year olds talk about my Jackson and asking about how 'hot' he was. Need I remind them, they're underage? Don't they dare think about my Jackson in that way.

"Sorry, I really don't know what you're talking about."

I minored in drama so I knew how to lie pretty well.

"Then why did you just come out of that building?" The blonde one questioned me.

Good question.

"I was meeting my cousin in the cafe."

Thank goodness their company wanted to make money through food too, or else I would not have had an excuse.

"That's not the door from the cafe."

Damn these girls really know the building well.

"I got lost on the way to the toilet so I had to be led out."

They eyed me up and down several times and I'm pretty sure I convinced them.

"I'm almost 100% sure you're girl in the photos. Look." She stuck her phone in my face and I knew exactly which picture she was going to pull out.

It was the picture of Jackson and I outside my house.

It was clearly me since I was wearing the same shoes but I continued to deny.

"You know there are a lot of brunettes with the same hairstyle right?" I wanted to keep throwing doubt into their heads but it didn't seem to work very well.

"What about the fact that you were in Disney World the same day Cruel Zero were there."

"Do you have proof of that? How can you be sure I was there on the same day? Anyone who was in Disney World could technically be his girlfriend then?"

They stood in silence before apologising and leaving me to breath a sigh of relief.

I knew that was only the beginning of these types of fans.

-----

Hey guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter where some action went down!

Finally we're introduced to the side of Jackson Suzy never knew about before.

I know it seems to be moving quite quick but if I kept dragging it out, it probably would've got boring for all of you so I didn't want you to leave this book before Suzy got to meet the members of Cruel Zero!

Thank you for reading!

-noodlepanda

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

193K 6.1K 45
Jacob bullied everyone. Him and his friends. What happens when he falls for the new girl?
353K 8.2K 59
They went to the same school. She was just like any other normal teenage girl in high school. He on the other hand wasn't like any other teenage boy...
A better day to come Від Kaitlyn Stahl

Підліткова література

3.2K 4 34
Katie has been bullied all her high school years. Until he came along. As in Hayes Grier. What happens when she starts to fall for him.
10 0 7
Julie wasn't popular in school. Then one day the popular guy, Ryder, talked to her. They started dating. They are happy. Julie just didn't know why R...