Journey to the Mine(A Minecra...

By micahjones2012

Steve is a normal minestudent until his school gets blown up and his life changes? Can Steve stop the night m... More

MineBeginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 8

11 0 0
By micahjones2012

I walked back over to Redstone Academy. The campus looked the same as it did when I last visited it. I walked to the nether portal and took a deep breath.

"Don't do this," I kept thinking. "You'll get yourself killed."

I denied my thought and walked through the portal.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

When I got to the nether, I saw a lot of fire and red grass. There were buildings and a lot of......what are they called.......ghasts. They were doing exactly what the book said they do, shoot fire balls.

I looked for the blazes, but I couldn't spot anything like how the book described it. A few Zombie Pigmen were chasing me so I killed them using my diamond sword. I took their butter swords and kept them in my inventory. I decided to use those and save my diamond sword. I continued looking for the blaze but there weren't any near. I continued looking and there still weren't any.

When I walked back to the portal, I looked around one more time. And then I saw a ghast, 3 Zombie Pigmen, and 5 blazes all crowded around me. I ran for my life. But I wouldn't be alive anymore. Well, I can respawn. But I'll lose all my stuff. I stopped and the ghast spit a fire ball at me. It hit me and I lost half of my hearts. I continued running until I saw the entrance to one of those buildings. Once I got inside, I blocked off the entrance so that they couldn't get in. I sat down, thinking about my bad choice of coming to this world. And then I heard a weird sound. I looked around the corner and I saw another blaze. It started throwing fire at me, but I dodged it. I attacked it with the butter sword a few times, but it wouldn't die. I stopped, and it started hitting me a lot of times until I had half a heart. I started constantly hitting it and some stuff spread on my face. I got it off and stuck that in my inventory. I opened up the entrance and saw all of the Nether mobs right at the door. With half a heart, I sprinted passed them and to the portal. I got closer and closer, until the ghast spit a fireball in front of me. It shot me straight into the sky, and into the portal.

😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟

When I got back to the normal world, it was night time. All the mobs were out and I had to get food, FAST!!!!!🍔🍟🍕🍗🍖

I was starving and I still had one heart left. I snuck to my house and looked for a way to get some food. The safest way was to kill animals, but it was night. I couldn't go to sleep starving, or I would surely die.

I snuck out again and killed 2 pigs and 5 cows. I got leather, but I didn't know what I could do with it. And then I thought if this funny idea. I found a Zombie and threw the leather at it. It saw me and started coming my way. But I knew it was slow. So I just started taunted it and made fun of it. I started running around it to make it dizzy. I kept doing that until a creeper saw me. Once I saw it coming, I sprinted the other way and went to the safety of my home. Once I cooked the food, I had the best dinner I had ever had in my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 4K 22
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
16.1K 841 16
إن كُتِب قدر شخصين معاً فسيتقاطع طريقهما ذات يوم حتماً ليحوما حول الدنيا إذا ارادا للعثور على بعض وليختبئا للهروب من البعض وهجنا وثابتنا دكاترنا ا...
20.8K 750 11
sex. rude. nude. Dirty. h@rny.bd words => Only fan/ only in wattpad not public in social media BL mixed... 🔞 មានតែក្នុង wattpad ទេ បើមិនចង់អាន កុំ...
348K 15.3K 166
Naruto has always had video games to fall back on growing up while the rest of the village pretty much treated him like garbage. What happens when Na...