Dissolution

By EricaChanWrites

WATTY'S 2017 NEWCOMER AWARD WINNER: What would you sell yourself for? Madeline knows. She's spent the last ei... More

PART 1: INCORPORATION
Chapter 1 - Perfect
Chapter 2 - Simulation
Chapter 3 - The Auctioning
Chapter 4 - There Is Nothing Wrong
Chapter 5 - The Small Print
Chapter 6 - Product XKC2501
Chapter 7 - The Chase
PART 2: LIQUIDATION
Chapter 8 - A Starless Sky
Chapter 9 - Blind
Chapter 10 - Citizen Erased
Chapter 11 - The Hall of Dead Things
Chapter 12 - Lie to Me
Chapter 13 - The Illusion
Chapter 14 - Bodies
Chapter 15 - Bodies II
PART 3: DISSOLUTION
Chapter 16 - Armed and Dangerous
Chapter 17 - The Company of Corpless
Chapter 18 - The Leviathan
Chapter 19 - The Fixer
Chapter 20 - Going, Going...
Chapter 21 - Sold
Afterword

Closing Notes

4.2K 206 41
By EricaChanWrites

Thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting on Dissolution! I hope you enjoyed it, that it touched you, and that it made you think. And I'd love to hear your thoughts! Dissolution is my first ever completed novella, my second self-published book (on Amazon, iBooks, etc), and the first piece of writing I ever got professionally edited by the fantastic Kisa Whipkey, and I know I still have a lot to learn. So if you could let me know what you loved and what you thought could be better, I'd really appreciate it.

If you'd like to read more of my work, I'll be posting more here on Wattpad. I'm also planning to start posting my work to my website, www.ericachanwrites.com, where I currently blog. If you enjoyed my writing, I'd be stoked if you signed up to my newsletter there so I can let you know when there's new work coming and give you some extra goodies.

I'll update next week with some more detailed Author's Notes on the inspiration behind Dissolution. But for now, I just wanted to remind you to check @SciNation for some more great sci-fi reads and say a massive THANK YOU again for taking this journey with me and Madeline. I hope to hear from you soon!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 1.2K 19
A woman suspects that her government-imposed birth control implant is controlling her. As reports of uncharacteristically violent female behaviour be...
26.7K 1K 20
| ๐Ÿณ๐˜… ๐—™๐—˜๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—— ยท|| HUNGER GAMES x CINDER || ONC 2023 Honorable Mention Amidst the escalating unrest between the windborne utopian city of Li...
58.3K 5.8K 102
Ada, a cashier in a consumer-tech dystopia, uses electro-pulse capabilities on a revenge mission against her father. Along the way, she hopes to disc...
CODES By Vee Lozada

Science Fiction

6.6K 922 48
[Book 2 in the CODES series] || Roger, a cybernetic human with a second chance at life, must face the truths of every lie he's told or risk the possi...