We Got Married | BANGTWICE

By seruphene

One Girl. One Boy. A mess. More

First
Second
Third
Fourth
Fifth
Sixth
Eighth
Ninth
180609
Tenth
REMINDERS

Seventh

1.5K 73 31
By seruphene

Note: Do you guys like the new cover, I changed it like months ago but I'm releasing the full cover today.

Jungkook's POV

I feel so damn uncomfortable sleeping on the floor right now! It's cold and dark!

While Nayeon was sleeping on the comfy bed which can fit two people, I decided to climb up the bed.

THE NEXT MORNING

So good...
Strawberries...
And...
Boobs?

BOOBS!? HOLY SH*T!

"Ohhhh..." I heard someone moan beside me, It was Nayeon! And because of that I felt my cheeks burning and my manhood slowly erecting, gosh if she knew what's happening with me right now I bet she'd say i'm a pervert!

I sit straightly up beside Nayeon and went outside the room as quiet as possible.

I did everything! Push ups, Sit ups, Jump and Jacks! EVERYTHING JUST TO CALM MY DAMN ERECTION! Thank God after a couple of minutes it calmed down.

"Good morning Jungkook ah! Why are you exercising so early in the morning?" I heard Nayeon at the back.

"Ohh, I'm just doing my morning rituals!" I said nervously.

"Oh okay! I'll just go to the kitchen and cook for breakfast." Nayeon said without waiting for me to answer.

***

"Hey, c'mon, breakfast is ready." I saw Nayeon peaked at the wall that's separating the living room and kitchen.

I stood up from doing my 'morning rituals' and followed Nayeon in the kitchen. From the door frame I could see Nayeon preparing the plates and utensils, and after that she placed the breakfast foods.

Eggs...

Bacon...

Ham...

Sausage...

And...

Nayeon..

WAIT!

WHAT!?

"C'mon JungK!" Nayeon cheerfully said while gesturing me to come and sit.

The camera faced me while I get lost in my senses admiring Nayeon, Gosh she's hella gorgeous.

"Yah! I said, c'mon!" Nayeon scrunched up her forehead while I get back to my senses and hurridly sat on the chair.

"Good morning Nayeon!" I said smiling at her.

"Jolly aren't we?" Nayeon smiles as she took a bite of a sausage.

"Waking up with you in the morning is enough for me to be jolly." I said while nayeon's pale skin became in beat red color.

Psh, how cute.

"Er..Umm...Here try this, I made effort in cooking these." Nayeon  traced her senses back and she served me some bacon, egg, ham, and sausage.

I took a bite of all. "Mhm this is good." I said while closing my eyes admiring the taste.

"You tease, those are frozen foods silly."

"Well make me actual dinner later then."

"Sure! I can make this filipino dish called...Umm...Wait...Ahah! I can make Adobo for you!"

"Wah! Really!? Where did you learn?"

"Well when I was in my early trainee days, my Mom had to get a Nanny because I couldn't take care of my sister anymore when she's out for work. It turns out that my Nanny was from the Philippines, she was so sweet and caring, and of course she made the best foods ever!" Nayeon said while closing her eyes while reminiscing. "So when I would come home from the company, I'm so sore, tired, and hungry because of all the training I've been doing! She always cooks this Adobo dish, it's a pork with sweetened soy sauce! It's so tasty, you should try it!"

"Wah! I'm actually salivating." I said and I licked my lips.

"Anyways K, I actually have plans for today!" Nayeon cheerfully said and she clapped her hands.

"What is it?" I swiftly said while continuing eating, but my eyes were full on attention to her.

"I was wondering if we can go stroll around, we can go to Hongdae & Gangnam, we can also eat some street food for a snack."

"Sure! I've actually always wanted to try that! I've never had the chance though because of my hectic schedule."

"My last stroll around Hongdae & Gangnam alone was when I was a trainee, then when we started Sixteen we actually went there but a lot of people's attention were on us, I just want to stroll around, you know, like normal people." Nayeon looked up at me and she smiled at me slyly.

"We can disguise, you know."

"They'll still know us, I don't want us to be mobbed, even if I am not that famous, but you are." Nayeon looked down at her plate.

"I won't even let them land a finger on you, and you're famous Nayeon! You were known when you were a trainee because of your visuals and you were an ulzzang too right? You were on our Boy In Luv MV that made the fans curious about you, so they actually searched you up, and when you were in Sixteen you never left the weekly charts because you're full of talents and you're undeniably gorgeous. When you debuted you were such an eye catching women, you were in a lot of variety shows, they even told you that you look like Bae Suzy and Sandara Park right?" I said trying to cheer her up, their was no doubt she was famous, with her visuals and bubbly personality, she could easily catch a man with those charms.

"You're just saying those because I'm down." She doubted me, amd I saw a tear slid down her cheek.

I reached my hand to her face and lift her chin up and move the few strands of her hair to the back of her ears.

"I'm serious, you're pretty, kind, and warm hearted, you even accepted me as a whole, my flaws, my mistakes, even if we've met in such a short period of time, you didn't fail on making me think that not all girls are full of themselves and all about make up." I wiped her tear with my thumb. "You're simple in your own way, you're sophisticated and elegant with or without cosmetics, you're great person to exchange memories and laughs with, you're beautiful in your own way, okay? The Nayeon I know is the brave and tough girl who punched the guy who harassed her group mates." I smiled at her.

"Thanks." She smiled and she held my hand that's still holding her face. "I never knew someone would actually appreciate my existence this way...I-I never knew."

"That's my girl." I smiled while wiping the rest of the tears that's falling. "If ever you're feeling down and sad, just put my number on speed dial, because I'm always here to comfort you and let you cry on my shoulder, so cheer up honey."

"H-Honey?" Nayeon blushed intensely.

I chuckled. "Of course, anything for my honey."

***
THIRD PERSON'S POV

Meanwhile at GOT7's dorm...

"Hyungs! Episode Two of WGM just aired!" Called Yugyeom from the living room.

Jinyoung who was reading a book in his room quickly went out of the room, not minding if he's not wearing slippers or if he's tripping, same with the other members, they hurridly went out of their perspective rooms.

"Nayeon is in it, right?" Mark asked while he finds himself a comfortable seat in the sofa.

"Yep, She's with Jungkook." Yugyeom said.

"Jinyoung! C'mon bro! Don't be bitter!" Mark tapped the empty spot beside him, calling Jinyoung's attention who's standing behind the sofa.

Jinyoung put both his hands on his sweatpants' pocket and he simply walked towards the empty spot beside Mark.

"--and let you cry on my shoulder, so cheer up honey." Jinyoung heared the idol named Jungkook from the TV causing him to form his hands into a fist.

douche. Jinyoung thought.

"He's got balls man, I'd tell you that." Jaebum said who patted Jinyoung on his back.

"After this Series ends bro, you've gotta make some moves." Jackson said while sipping his tea.

"Yeah just like what I did to my precious Sana bro, you've gotta have the balls!" Mark cheered up.

"Stop bragging about Sana! Your body and mind is full of Sana, Sana, Sana. Good thing I have my Lisa with me." Bambam bragged.

"My heart is full of Sana too!" Mark said and playfully held his chest like he's dying because of love.

"Gosh you guys are full of love!" Youngjae said while covering his ears.

"Aren't you hosting with Jisoo?" Yugyeom asked Jinyoung.

"Yeah, she's a close friend of Nayeon."

"No, not about Nayeon bro, what I mean is, a lot of people are actually shipping you guys."

Jinyoung raised his head at Yugyeom. "She's pretty and all, but she's not Nayeon." Jinyoung pressed his lips together.

Yugyeom sighed. "Work some things with Jisoo, Hyung, she's a great catch."

***

FINALLY! It's been actually FOREVER since the last update, and I'm here to give you guys a gift, huehue, I've got lots of ideas for this book, actually I was thinking about dis-continuing this book, but it got so many reads and request so why not? It's less cringey now though, thanks for following this book even if it's been a long time since the last update, I appreciate the support you guys are giving! You know few chapters ago I said thanks for a hundred reads? Now I can't even believe that from ones, to tens, to hundreds, that it doubled and became THOUSANDS, I couldn't even imagine that I have 8.80K Readers, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!! I thought when I first started this book that I would only achieve like a couple hundred of reads, because when this actually reached 100 reads back then, you guys didn't know how overwhelmed and happy I was! So pls continue to support me even though I'm such a slow poke on updating! Enjoy Reading!

EDIT: LMAO it's still fucin' cringey.

Like, Vote, Share and Comment!
No Hate, Just Love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 150 34
Hwang Y/n is a walking catastrophe. Where ever she goes she ruins things. She never does it on purpose but things do mess up. This time something big...
262K 7.7K 38
ใ€bts ร— twiceใ€‘ ๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต. ใ€–COMPLETEDใ€— #bestofmeban...
104K 4.3K 35
They've got the wrong girl. Now, it's time to face the consequences. WARNING: Might contain mature contents. Best rankings: #1 sakook #1 btstwice
27.6K 1.5K 52
โ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ โž โžญ funny how they all get along after they almost got kick out of the...