Manan- An Everlasting Love St...

By zestysarah

A beautiful journey of MANAN. More

CHAPTER -1
CHAPTER -2
YouTube

CHAPTER-3

2K 178 36
By zestysarah

Hey guys...

Presenting the final chapter of this story.

Note- Guys its the last chapter and also a lengthy one. For the last time, comments bhi lengthy dedo🙏.

Nandini- No... This cant be true. Maasi please tell me that u r lying. Manik was with me few minutes back here. We both ate together and then ....

He disappeared...

Nandini looked at her Maasi and said- Maasi... Was i dreaming??? Didn't Manik come here?

Her Maasi nodded in a no.
Maasi- No Nandini... Manik yaha nahi aaya.

Nandini- Nooo... Please kehdo ki ye jhoot hai.Manik mujhe chodke nahi jasakte.

Nandini didn't break down on hearing this news . She was 100percent sure that her Manik would not leave her alone.

Nandini immediately rushed out of the house and went to the blast site.

There was chaos all around. Police had sealed the building and no one was allowed to go in.

Nandini tried to enter the building but the security guard stopped her.

Guard- Madam aap andar nahi jaskti. Andar khatra hai.

Nandini- Please mujhe jaane dijiye.... Manik andar hai... He needs me.

Guard- Koi nahi hai Madam andar. Jitne bhi log the sab blast me ud gaye...

Nandini- Nahi... Mai nahi maanti. Aap please mujhe ek baar andar jaane dijiye. I am sure Manik andar hi hai. Manik ko kuch nahi hua.

Nandini literally begged him. But he didn't allow her.

Guard- Madam.. Please aap jaiye yaha se. Koi fayda nahi hai andar jaane ka.

Nandini was adamant on going inside.

She tried to force her way in but Cabir came and held her.

Cabir- Bhabhiji... Kya kar rahi ho aap. Andar jaana safe nahi hai.

Nandini- But Manik...

Cabir didn't know what to say. His voice had left him on hearing Manik from Nandinis name.

But he composed himself and said- Aap chaliye mere sath.

Cabir took Nandini with him to a distance from the building and made her sit on a bench by the side of the road.

Cabir- Bhabhiji shaant hojaiye... Pani pee lijiye. U will feel better.

Nandini- Nahi mujhe pani nahi peena. Jab tak mai Manik ko sahi salamat apne aankhon ke samne na dekh loo. Mai pani ko haath tak nahi lagaungi.

Cabir- Bhabhiji... Mai janta hoon ki its very difficult to accept it. But the fact is that you will never be able to see Manik again. Chala gaya hai wo .... Hum sab ko chod ke chala gaya . Ab kabhi wapas nahi aayega.

Cabir broke down in front of Nandini .

Nandini looked at Cabir and said- Aap ro kyu rahe ho. Kuch nahi hua Manik ko . Manik zarur wapas aayenge. Shayad wo kahi phas gaye hai.

Cabir didn't have any words. He was wishing in his heart that maybe Nandinis hope would bring Manik back. But it was not possible. The blast was so strong that none survived.

After a few minutes of silence, Nandini got up and said- Hume ghar jaana hai. Please hume ghar lechaliye. Manik ka phone aata hi hoga. Agar hum call receive nahi karenge to Manik naraaz hojayenge.

Cabir wiped his tears and took Nandini to her house.

He went with Nandini inside as he wanted to be with her and not leave her alone at such difficult moment. That is what Manik would have wanted.

Nandini went straight to her room and took Manik's photo in her hand.

Nandini- Manik dekhiye na ye sab kya bolrahe hai. Ye keh rahe hai ki aap hume chodke chale gaye. But hum prove kardenge ki aap hame kabhi chodke nahi jasakte. Aap aaoge na Manik???

At the same time, in a small hut in a slum, a man was lying on the bed in an unconscious state. A small girl came with a bowl of lukewarm water and a piece of cloth.

She wiped the man's face with cloth dipped in water and removed the dirt from his clothes.

Another man walked in and said- Chutki ye kisi utha layi tu ghar pe.

Chutki- Pata nahi Bapu... But ye bhaiyya bahut hi ache hai. Inhone hamare saare phool khareed liye the aur dher saare paise bhi diye. But waha pe bada sa dhamaka hua aur  ye bahut dur ja gire aur behosh hogaye.

Man- Shayad dhamake ka asar hai. Tu ruk mai doctor ko bula ke laata hoon.

Chutki nodded as her father left the hut.

The doctor came and checked the person.

He suggested them to shift him to a hospital but they didnt have enough money to admit him.

Chutki- Bapu... Aap paiso ki chinta mat karo. Ye bhaiyya ne mujhe 500 rupees diye hai. Hum use hi hospital me jama karwa denge. But ye Bhaiya ka ilaj karwake rahenge.

Chutkis father patted her shoulder and said- Bahut hi badi hogayi hai tu meri bachchi. Mujhe fakr hai tujhpe.

With the help of the doctor, the person was shifted to a nearby hospital.

He remained unconscious for almost 2 days.

The doctors tried their level best but his pulse was dropping every hour.

The doctors had given hope but Chutki was not ready to loose hope.

She ran to the Lord Krishna Idol in the hospital and joined her hands with tears in her eyes.

Chutki- Bhagwan bhaiyya ko kuch mat hone dena. Wo bahut ache hai. Unhe jaldi theek kardo.

God couldn't be so stone hearted.
HE had to listen to the kids prayers. And someone else was praying for the same person who was lying on the hospital bed waiting for him to get up.

Yes. The person was Nandini. And the man lying on the hospital bed was Manik
(No points for guessing).

Nandini had given up food and water and would just stare at Maniks photo questioning him with her eyes as to why was he taking so long to come back to her.

Her parents, Maasi and Cabir tried everything to make her understand but she was determined and no one could shake her belief of Manik being still alive.

Nandini was lost in Maniks thoughts and was recollecting whatever Manik had said to her on the day of blast.

"Do u know why i call u every hour???

Its not because i doubt u or not trust u.

Its because ur voice is the very reason for my existence.

U are the only person who can make my heart beat even if its on the verge of stopping.

Thats how much i love u. "

Nandini immediately opened her eyes and said to herself- I am such a fool. Mujhe ye baat pehle kyu nahi soojhi.

Saying this Nandini rushed to the hall where everyone were lost in their thoughts.

Nandini- Mujhe bahar jaana hai.

Nandini mom- Bahar??? Par aise achanak.

Nandini- Haan please koi sawal nahi. Bas mujhe jaane dijiye. Cabir aap mujhe le chaloge.

Cabir- Ji Bhabhiji. But bataiye to sahi jaana kaha hai.

Nandini- Mai sab bataungi raaste me.

Both of them sat in Cabirs Car and drove off.

They reached the destination where Nandini had asked him to take.

It was a tv station.

As Manik had many contacts with top officials, on seeing Cabir they allowed them inside.

Nandini went to the Director of the TV channel and pleaded him to allow her to come live which they permitted.

Nandini was live on every local news channel.

Nandini- Aap sab soch rahe honge ki mai kaun hoon. Aur live kya kar rahi hoon. Mera naam Nandini hai. Do din pehle jo blast hua tha , sab kehte hai ki mere Manik bhi us blast ka shikar hogaye. But mera mann maanne ko tayyar hi nahi hai. Manik kabhi mujhe chodke nahi jasakte. Unhone promise kia tha ki our love story will be everlasting. And he is a man of his words . So he will never break his promise...

At the hospital-

Chutki was bored of sitting idle in Manik's room so she switched on the television and was surfing through the channels when she put on the news channel where Nandini was live.

Chutki tried to change the channel but the TV got stuck on the channel and no other channel could be tuned.

Chutki got irritated and looked at Manik. What she saw surprised her. She could see that Maniks fingers were moving.

She switched off the TV and rushed to Manik. But then there was no movement.

Chutki- Abhi to maine dekha tha ki bhaiya ke haath me harkat hui. Ab kyu nahi horahi.

She shaked Manik but no response was visible.

Chutki thought for a while and then thought that maybe the voice of TV could cause movement in Maniks hand.

She again switched on the Tv n looked at Manik. On hearing Nandini's voice, there was again some movement in Manik's hand.

Chutki rushed out to call a doctor.

Whereas Nandini continued-

Aaj ka din yaad hai na apko. Aaj hi ke din hamari shaadi honi thi. But ... Khair koi baat nahi. Mai janti hu ki aaj aap zarur aaoge. Mai dulhan banke aapka wait karungi. Mujhe zyada der intezar mat karwana. Warna mai aapse baat nahi karungi. Aur kabhi aapka phone bhi nahi uthaungi. Fir aap apni Nandini ki awaaz kabhi nahi sun paoge. Aapke paas sirf 2 ghante hai. Jaldi aaiye.

Manik regained his consciousness and walked upto to the TV taking small steps. He traced his hand on the screen and said- Nandiniiii....

The doctors came and checked Manik. Though he was weak, on his insistence, they discharged him.

Manik quickly took a cab and rushed to Nandini's house as she had warned him not to be late.

There was traffic jam but he didn't stop.

Manik got off the cab and ran to his Nandini.

(Copied from Kyy😉😉😉)

When he reached the house, everyone was shocked to see him alive.

Cabir came and hugged him. Nandinis parents and Maasi were so happy to see him.
But his eyes were searching for just one person. Nandini...

Someone informed Nandini that Manik had come back.

Nandini was in her bridal attire waiting for Manik in her room.

Hearing this Nandini rushed down and went straight to Manik.

Manik smiled and said- Did i make it on time???

Nandini on hearing this chuckled and hugged him tightly.

Manik too hugged her back.

Nandini who was bravely dealing with the news of Manik finally broke down. Her tears were not ready to stop.

Manik calmed her down and said- Nandini... Please stop crying. Mai aagaya hoon na.

Nandini- Promise me Manik that u will never ever leave me alone.

Manik- I promise...

Nandini- Not even for a second...

Manik- Yes. Not even for a second.

Nandini again hugged Manik.

Cabir-Sorry to interrupt u two but Manik tu to us blast me ... I mean tu us building me nahi tha kya us waqt???

Manik- Cabir actually mai jewellery shop jaraha tha then i thought ke instead of any ornaments i should give roses to Nandini that day. So i went to a cute girl who was selling flowers and bought all of them. Then there was a blast behind me and then i dont remember anything. I woke up a couple of hours back in some hospital and came here directly.

Manik explained them everything.

Nandinis parents- Bhagwaan ka laakh lakh shukar hai jo Manik sahi salamat wapas aagaya.

Everyone smiled.

Cabir- Ab lage haath shadi bhi hojaye to happy ending hojayegi.

Manik- I think Cabir u are absolutely right.

Nandini was feeling giddy as she had not eaten anything. But she didn't show it to anyone.

Manik took the sindoor box from the pooja room and filled Nandinis hair parting (Maang) with it.

The next moment , Nandini collapsed in Maniks arms.

Everyone got worried and Manik took Nandini to her room.

After few minutes, Nandini regained consciousness and found Manik sitting beside her holding her hand in his hand.

Cabir - Aunty Uncle, i think we should leave them alone.

Everyone left the room . Nandinis Maasi brought a plate for Nandini and kept it aside.  Then even she left.

Manik helped Nandini to sit straight.

Manik- Nandini i am highly disappointed with u. Tum ne do din tak kuch bhi nahi khaya. Agar tumhe kuch hojata to???

Nandini- Mujhe kuch nahi hosakta . Kyunki aap mere sath ho. Jab tak aap mere sath rahoge, Nandini ki saanse chalengi. Agar aap nahi to Nandini ki jeena bekar hai.

"Thats how much i love you"

Hearing this Manik smiled to his fullest.

Nandini- Pata hai Manik... Jab aap aise haste ho to bahut ache lagte ho. Hamesha aise hi rehna. Aap kehte hai na hamesha ki ours is an Everlasting Love Story. So stick to it.

Nandini kissed Manik's cheek which made Manik blush...

Manik - Now that u have sealed our fate, pehle kuch khalo.

Manik and Nandini both ate in the same manner as that blast night.

Then both of them fell asleep in each others arms.

----------------------------------------------

Epilogue-
Manan got married with all customs and shifted to Maniks bungalow.

Manik rewarded Chutki and her father. He gave them a house to live and opened a flower shop for Chutki infront of his office.

Every day before going home , he would make sure to buy flowers for Nandini from that shop.

Nandini thanked Chutki and her father . She allowed Chutki to visit their house. Nandini would gift a lot of toys to Chutki.

Soon Manik got promoted...

To the post of Father😉😉😉.

Manik and Nandini were blessed with a cute little boy.

They named him Aarav.

This was their happily ever after moment.

Phewwww...

Done with the chapter and the story.

Hope u guys like it.

Ignore the typos if any.

Rate the story from 1 to 10.👉

What do u feel about this story.👉👉

Was it good/bad/average.👉👉

Comment zarur karna.

M waiting...

P.S: A big wala thanks to all of u who read this story, and liked n appreciated it.
Love u all😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
648K 14.5K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
137K 6.3K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...