The Hollands and Haz Imagines...

By triplegoddessmoon

it is what it is. Update (10/28/2020): This was written in 2016-2017 so lots of this is outdated and has ton... More

T.H. - The first time you met
P.P. - Couples that study together, stay together*
Preference - Nicknames
T.H. - Pool day
P.P. - Invisible
Preference - Type of Relationship
T.H. - Love Interest(Requested)
P.P. - Meeting Aunt May
Preference - Favorite song
T.H. - On set*
P.P. - Mine*
Preference - Cuddles & Sweet Nothings
T.H. - Jealous
P. P. - Rivals(requested)
Preference - Disney World
T. H. - The Ellen Show
P. P. - Secret Revealed(Requested)
Preference - Late Nights
T. H. - The Carnival (Requested)
P. P. - First Kiss (Requested)
P. P. - Distraction*
Preference - 5
New Book
A/N - Did you miss me?
H.O. - Birthday
Preference - H.O. Catch Up
T.H. - The Ellen Show pt. 2
P.P. - Tease*
H.O. - How You Met
Preference - Third Wheel
T.H. - Clumsy
P.P. - Unmasked
H.O. - Bite Me*
Preference - PDA
T.H. - The Ellen Show pt. 3
P.P. - Jealous
H.O. - Working Out*
Additions + a rant?
Preference - Borrow
Blurbs - 1
T.H. - Boxing*
H.O. - Bite Me pt. 2*
H. H. - Oops
Preference - Twins Catch Up
Blurbs - 2
Blurbs - 3
T.H. - Distraction*
P.P. - Lovesick
Preference - Quarantine
Oops

P.P. - Party

8.9K 196 68
By triplegoddessmoon

I love Freaks and Geeks.

~

"Mom, I'll be fine...the smell of alcohol makes me sick...why would I have sex with a stranger? What kind of person do you think I am?...I would never do drugs...why? Because I prefer to get high on life," I roll my eyes. "Mom, I gotta go. I'll only be here for an hour or so, I just wanna see my friend and that's it...okay bye. Love you."

Once the call ends, I let out a tired sigh and shove my phone into my back pocket. My mom will never stop being over protective, even though she knows I would never do those kind of crazy stuff. The only reason I came to this party was to give my friend something. I'll be in and out in no time. Though, I guess it wouldn't hurt to stay for a little.

I walk up the steps of Liz's house, making my way around any dumb teens. As I enter through the door, loud music and chatter surrounds me. At a DJ table, Flash is doing his "thing", when he grabs the microphone and starts to chant.

"When I say penis, you say Parker! Penis!"

"Parker!" The crowd chants back.

Idiots. I feel bad for the kid who's called Penis Parker though.

Searching the house, I try to find my friend. I push into the crowd, eventually ending up near the snack table. Luck for me, my friend is already there.

"Ned! Hey!" I approach him.

He turns and smiles when he sees it me, "Hey! I didn't know you were coming!"

"Well, I wasn't going to, but I noticed you left your keys in the classroom today," I say, whilst fishing out his belonging. "It has a  Death Star keychain, right?"

"Yeah," He laughs. "Ah man! I've been looking for those all day! Thank you!"

"No problem."

I notice the guy next to Ned, looking around awkwardly. He must be the best friend. He's kinda...cute. I lean on one leg, waiting for Ned to introduce us or engage into another conversation, instead he stares at his Death Star and smiles like a goof. I clear my throat and nudge him with my elbow. He looks at me confused, so I nod my head to his friend.

"Oh, yeah! This is my friend Peter! Peter, this is my other friend!"

"Hi, nice to meet you," He says kindly.

"You too," I nod.

"Ned...could I talk to you for a second?" Peter asks, turning to Ned.

"Uh ye-woah!" Ned interjects as Peter pulls him to the side.

I watch as they whisper back and forth, almost as if they're fighting. It's not until someone speaks aloud, that I turn away from them.

"Party's lame, huh?" A girl with brown curly hair says.

"It's alright, I guess," I shrug.

"Nah, its lame. Only losers come to these things," She laughs.

"Then why'd you come?" I ask, confused.

" 'Cause I don't wanna be a loser for not coming," She cocks her head and walks away.

What?

Still confused, I turn back to the boys, only to see Ned standing next to me.

"Where's Peter?" I ask.

"Uh, he went to get a...drink?" He trails off.

"Okay," I reply, curious as to why he's lying.

"You know what, I gotta go use the bathroom. I'll be right back," He tells me and rushes off.

Well okay then.

For a while, I just watch all the drunk and stupid teens around me. I even watched "Dj Flash" chant out that "Penis Parker" crap again. I debated whether to just leave the party, but the thought of having to go through the crowd again made me queasy.

Finally, I decide to go out to the backyard for some fresh air. No ones out here, so I can just think in peace. It's pretty chilly, but I'd rather stuffer the cold than listen to another ridiculous song by Flash.

I look up to the sky, amazed by the many stars shown up tonight. Just as I'm about to turn and leave, a dark figure appears on the roof. I slowly approach closer, and notice hints of red and blue moving. I even hear incoherent words being said. Once I'm close enough, I see that the figure is a person. A person I've just met.

"Hi, um, I can see you, ya know!" I yell to the guy on the roof.

"Huh, oh!" He looks down to me and checks around him to see if I'm talking to him.

"Yes, you!" I roll my eyes.

He looks confused for a second, but panic rushes to him and he immediately tries to pull a mask over his head. However, only one eye meets its correct spot, whilst the other is on the side of his head.

"I-it's just me. Your friendly, neighborhood Spider-man!" He says in a fake deep voice, still trying to fix the mask.

"I know it's you Peter."

"Peter? Who is this Peter? I am Spid-WOAH!" He slips off the roof, and lands at my feet with a big thud.

"You okay?" I ask worriedly, crouching down to him.

"I-I'm still Spider-man," He groans.

~

Am I the only one who thought someone would probably see him on the roof?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 2.7K 44
Title says it all. Also I'll probably write Peter Parker Imagines. You can also request any other characters he played or any of the Holland brothers...
41.3K 488 25
All imagines of Harry, Sam, and Tom Holland you can think of. You can't forget about Harrison Osterfield! I take requests! 😁
6.5K 82 58
Some Tom Holland imagines that you probably haven't seen before. It will also include some of the characters that he has played. Maybe a Harrison Ost...
1.2K 0 23
Some fics from my old tumblr so they arent lost,, warning// some of these are cringe, ill put the bad ones towards the end heheh enjoy! if i find mo...