Our children are in our hands...

By Rebeccaxchapman1

Well from the previous book Vilu gave birth to Leonardo and Maria Vargas, but one of them isn't well and Leon... More

Part one ~
Part Two ~
Part Three ~
Part Four ~
Part Five ~
Part Six ~
Part Seven ~
Part eight ~
Part Nine ~
Part Ten ~
Part eleven ~
Part Twelve ~
Part Thirteen ~
Part Fourteen ~
Part Fifteen ~
Part Sixteen ~
Part Eighteen ~
Part Nineteen ~
Part Twenty ~
Part Twenty-one ~
Part Twenty - two ~
Part Twenty - three ~
Part Twenty - four ~ 😢😢

Part Seventeen ~

486 13 27
By Rebeccaxchapman1

Leon was still asleep so was Leonardo Violetta was the only one awake, but she didn't move she just stared at Leonardo because he was asleep on his back, so she just looked over at Leon fast asleep, so she woke Leonardo up.

Violetta: Leon, how about we make breakfast for daddy, yeah?

Leon: Yeah, let's surprise, daddy.

Violetta: Shh, come on then.

Leon: Okay.

They went downstairs and made pancakes for themselves and for Leon then went up to their bedroom and put the breakfast on the bedside table as they woke him, but Leonardo jumped on him and Vilu kissed his lips and held his hand and his fluttered open they were gorgeous hazel golden brown, and his hair was a mess, but his breath was minty breath so after he saw Violetta and Leon, he smelled the pancakes.

Violetta: Morning, baby boy.

Leon: Morning, daddy.

Leon: Morning, both of you.

Violetta: We made pancakes for you.

Leon: Yeah, we wanted to surprise you.

Violetta: Leon go get dressed while I and daddy have our time for few minutes.

Leon: Okay, mommy.

He left to get changed and Vilu put his breakfast on his lap after he sat up and got into bed with him and cuddled him while he was eating.

Leon: Thank you for breakfast.

Violetta: I need to treat you more often so what is the surprise that you got for me?

Leon: Not telling you yet.

Violetta: Please Leon I'm dying to know.

Leon: Be patient, you'll have the surprise soon.

Violetta: I'm craving for your body Leon.

Leon: Where did that come from?

Violetta: I don't know, I am though.

Leon: Well, beautiful you're going to have to wait.

After a while ~ 

They got dressed and Leon was watching TV, so Violetta was taking Leonardo to the park, but she wanted Leon to come with her, but he wouldn't budge from the sofa.

Violetta: Can't you come with us?

Leon: No, baby I'm fine where I'm going to have a shower.

Violetta: Fine, but if I come back and see you with a girl, I won't be happy.

Leon: Would I do that?

Violetta: *Sits next to him* You better not.

Leon: Baby I'm just going to be here don't worry about me.

Violetta: I will worry about you Leon; I've never left you alone before who knows what you get up to.

Leon: Go take Leonardo to the park.

Leonardo: Daddy, guess what?

Leon: What, baby boy?

Leonardo: I can dribble with the football now I've been practicing, want to see?

Leon: Sure, buddy, just don't break anything.

Leonardo kicked the ball on each leg, but he kicked it too high and he knocked off an ornament that Leon gave Violetta when they started dating it smashed Violetta went mad.

Violetta: LEONARDO DAVID VARGAS, LOOK WHAT YOU DID, NO KICKING BALL IN THE HOUSE GET TO YOUR ROOM NOW!!!

Leonardo: But I thought we were going to the park?

Violetta: YOU'RE NOT GOING SUCH PLACE YOU ARE GROUNDED GET UP THOSE STAIRS RIGHT NOW LEONARDO!!!

Leonardo ran upstairs crying and Violetta picked up the pieces of the ornament and she was crying.

Leon: Baby, I think you were being a bit harsh.

Violetta: DO YOU WANT TO BE GROUNDED TOO LEON? DO YOU WANT ME TO SEND YOU TO BED?

Leon: No, but I'm just saying he didn't mean to break it.

Violetta: How can you say that? Leon, do you remember giving this to me?

Leon: Yes, baby I do remember giving it to you but that's not going to fix it I think you should go up and talk to Leonardo maybe he will apologize for it.

Violetta: NO, APOLOGY IS GOING TO FIX IT!!!

Leon: Baby, just listen to him.

Violetta: NO, LEON I'M NOT LISTENING TO HIM HE BROKE MY UNIQUE VERY SPECIAL ORNAMENT FROM YOUR LOVE AND YOU WANT ME TO FORGIVE HIM WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU UGH!!!

Leon: Baby...

Violetta: Just leave me alone.

She walked out leaving the ornament on the floor, but Leon knew it was all a part of the plan because it was the actual ornament, he gave her it was just a copy Leonardo was a part of the plan to get her out of the house for Leon to plan the surprise for Violetta he called and texted everyone about the plan.

Then he texted Lara for the next part of a plan, and it was that Lara comes over and Violetta comes back and sees him with her in the bedroom but when she walks downstairs everyone will be here, but it would be fake.

Violetta came back from Angie's and went into her house, and she called Leon's name and Leonardo came down and told Violetta he was in bed but didn't say with whom because he didn't want to ruin it while she went upstairs Leonardo let everyone in and they turned off the lights and hid.

When Violetta got to her room, she heard noises like moans and groans coming from behind the door, so she opened it and turned on the light when she did, she saw Lara with Leon and she was on top of him they were naked, but they weren't doing anything because Leon still had his boxers on it was just to make out, he was cheating on her, but he wasn't really then Violetta was shocked. 

Violetta: Leon? I leave and you already hit it off with Lara? We are married or did you forget? I hate you so much.

Leon: Baby, it's not what it looks like I swear.

Violetta: She's still on top of you.

Leon: Lara, go downstairs and get ready.

Violetta watched her leave and Leon got out of bed in his boxers.

Leon: I wasn't doing anything we're faking I swear I didn't take my boxers off baby I'm telling the truth. *Puts his jeans on*

Violetta: How can I believe that? maybe you did it without me here then put your boxers back on.

Leon: No, baby I didn't take them off I swear I didn't do anything to her.

Violetta: I don't believe you I hate you, Leon, you always hurt me I need to get away from you before I get even more hurt. *About to walk off but Leon stopped her*

Leon: *Stops in front of her* Baby, don't it will hurt you even more if you leave me, you know that.

Violetta: Leon, it hurts more being with you.

Leon: I didn't have s*x with Lara baby I'm telling you the truth.

Violetta: SAY what you want I'm done.

Leon: Oh, for God sake.

Leon kisses her and pushes her back onto the bed and Violetta wanted to push him away, but she couldn't so when Leon was kissing down her neck Violetta was telling him to stop

Violetta: Stop Leon, please.

Leon: Baby, I'm not doing anything.

Violetta: You're kissing me, and it hurts.

Leon: Baby, I'm not on you, you're grabbing my wrist and you're hurting me.

Violetta: Get off me, Leon.

Leon: Babe I'm not on you, let go of my wrist you're hurting me, *In pain* Violetta let go of my wrist your nails are digging into me *Groans in pain* Violetta get off my wrist.

Violetta: Will you hurt me?

Leon: I will if you don't get off my wrist.

Violetta: *Digs in deep so now her nails were leaving marks on his wrist* I won't let go till you say you love me.

Leon: I love you, baby.

Violetta: It is not good enough, *Digs in deeper* Tell me what do you love about me?

Leon: NO baby, get off my wrist now *Moves his wrist* you really hurt me.

Violetta: *Stands up in front of him* Oh man up Leon, I barely touched you.

Leon: Really, you barely touched me? *Shows her his wrist* look at what you did to me.

Violetta went downstairs and everyone shouted surprise and Leon put on a shirt and his jersey jacket and walked downstairs.

Leon: Surprise, baby.

Violetta: What's this?

Leon: Well, you asked me what the surprise is and it's this...

Leon covered her eyes and they turned her, but she was scared so she grabbed the end of his jacket for balance, and he opened her eyes and she saw rose petals leading to the garden so she followed them and saw a beautiful moonlight with a table and chair and on the one chair it was a box Violetta picked it up and opened it she revealed a necklace with Maria's name on it so she would remember her forever.

Violetta: This is beautiful, Leon.

Leon: You're like it?

Violetta: Yes, I do.

Leon: Well, go enjoy your party because later I have another surprise for you but you're not getting it yet.

Violetta: I'm sorry, I treated you wrong, thank you, Leon.

Leon: It's fine, I would've overreacted as well.

Violetta: Yeah, I don't know what came over me.

Leon: I understand but go enjoy your party.

Violetta: I love you. *Kisses him and he kissed back* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.2K 58
violetta and leon are together and they bot attend stodio on beat one day the break up,but stay friends for a while then one day the group R5 comes...
10.9K 236 23
Continuing from Leon, Violetta and Leonardo come home from Madrid, and they move on with their lives, but Violetta wants another baby, will Leon agre...
120K 3.8K 60
[ Disclaimer 101: I wrote this 6 years ago when I was 12 so don't be shocked at the cringy and crappy chapters. I warned you. Enjoy.] Violetta and Le...
233K 5.3K 76
Hey Everyone. This is a new book that is about Violetta. It is about twins Federico&Violetta who join Studio On Beat after living in Madrid. Will the...