Learning to feel (a kevedd fa...

By iisagay

It's the last year of high school for Kevin and Edd and the pressure to get into a good college is higher tha... More

Chapter 1 : Kevin
Chapter 2: Edd
Chapter 4: Kevin
Chapter 5: Kevin
Just an apology
Chapter 6: Edd
Chapter 7: Kevin
Chapter 8: Kevin
AGHHHHHH
Chapter 9: Edd
Chapter 10: Edd

Chapter 3: Edd

209 11 0
By iisagay

It's been a week since my parents told me that they wouldn't be able to make it to my graduation. They called back a few days after and asked me if I was okay. I told them I wasn't feeling well and they set me up a meeting with a psychiatrist to get some sleep aids. I'm glad I am able to get a good nights rest now but it seems they are making me groggy in to the day too. 

The psychiatrist also suggested that I begin keeping a journal where I jot down all my feelings before I seep and I will say it's been quite helpful. I've started writing things down throughout the day.

I hear the bell ring and stuff my books in my bag and head to my next class. 

***

Later that night I unpack my backpack in search of my journal. I have a panic attack when I can't find it but reason that I must have left it in my locker at school.

I take a cold shower, brush my teeth and pop one sleeping tablet into my mouth.

***

At school I notice people are staring at me. I try my best to avoid eye contact and make my way to my locker. Real panic sets in when I realize my journal isn't in there either. To my relief I see Ed and Eddy pass me.

"Hey! Ed, Eddy!" I wave trying to get their attention.

"Oh..uh....Hi Edd." Eddy rubs the back of his head with his hand and Eddy stares at the floor.

"Have you guy seen my notebook?" I ask.

"Nope, sorry." Eddy quickly replies and walks away.

What's his deal?

I try my best to clam myself and head to my first class, P.E.

I enter the noisy locker room and it falls silent. Everyone looks at me and once again, I try my best to avoid eye contact.

"I'm impressed." I hear a voice say behind me. "I didn't think you'd have the guts to show your face here ever again."

I turn and come face to face with David, a linebacker on the football team. "I-I'm not sure what you mean David."

"I mean this." he pulls out a black notebook with my name written in cursive on the front. "I always suspected you were a fag."

"T-that's private." I attempt to snatch it from him.

"What are you even doing in here Double Douche? Shouldn't fags have to change in the girl's locker room?"

I feel a lump form in my throat and my eyes begin to water.

"Oh, now you're going to cry?" He pushes me "You really are a little bitch."

I spot Kevin staring horrified from the other side of the room. He looks away quickly. I grab my things and run out of the door blinded by my own tears.

At home I attempt to contact Eddy.

[to: Eddy]

Eddy, did you know that David took my notebook?

[to: Eddy]

Please Eddy, why wont you talk to me?

[from: Eddy]

not in the mood rn.

Toss my phone. Not only does everyone know about my questioning sexuality, my friends have abandoned me because of it. I just wanna sleep, for the rest of my life.  I make my way to the bathroom and grab my medication. On the label it reads 'Take one before bed'. I take one and stare at myself in the mirror. I take another tears fulling my eyes again. I continue until the bottle is empty.

My head begins to feel light and I sit on the bathroom floor. Everything feels spaced and dream like. Not 10 minutes later I hear the front door open. Footsteps echo through the hallway. I hear a distant voice call out my name. The door opens and I see my parents.

"Welcome home." I slur before blacking out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
220K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...