DC LEGENDS IMAGINES ( Formerl...

By bookwormwolf

Semi-hiatus, taking limited requests but feel free to inquire! An imagine book for certain DC characters - wa... More

Mick - Breaking Point
Leonard - Ethereal
Mick - Heat.
Leonard - Animal.
Rip - Captain
Rip - Mind Games
Leonard - Baby.
Mick - Judo
Rip - Michael.
Leonard - Time.
Mick - Nerd.
Leonard - Kisses.
Requests.
Rip - Humanity.
Leonard - When in Russia
Leonard - Chalk and Cheese.
Rip - Divinity
Mick - Sex life.
List of prompts for you guys!
Mick - Lingerie and Sisters
Mick - Jealousy.
Mick - Cheating
Pride!!
Please read - updates.
Leonard - The Savage Twins
Rip - Abandoned
Update about updates and myself
Leonard - Boss
Leonard - Unexpected Outcome
GCSE News!
Leonard - Finding love
Hey Guys!
Leonard - I'd rather be with you
Leonard - Married Life
Leonard - Twin sister
Sorry!
Whole team x Reader
Julian Albert - Saving Iris
Kinda awesome!
Ray - Snowstorms
Christmas break
Leonard - Life in Doomworld
Leonard - Salvation
Happy New Year!
Thank you all so much!
Rip - The Captain
Rip (+ Mick) - Time Bureau
Leonard - Helping Out
Rip - The Loss of a Lover
Please read me!
Rip - Shot Through The Heart
Leonard - Loving you regardless
Leonard - Nice To Meet You Again
Rip - Welcome to the Legion
Mick - Comfort
Wally - Speedy Boy
Leonard - Our Future
Jonah - Mrs Hex
John - Holy Girl
John - The Possessed
Mick - The Spooky Twins
Rip and Wally - Careless whisper
Thank you all so much!
Ray x Zari - Rescue
Rip - Arranged marriages
Leonard - Dress up
Ray - From Russia With Love
Expanding my selection of Legends...
Rip - New baby
Sara - The Ex
The Watty's
John - Nightmares
John - Engaged on Father's Day.
John - Schooling a Demon
Lil' break!
John - My Salvation
Wally & Rip - Open
John - Secret Lover
Leonard - My Guardian Angel
Sara - Boobs and naked sisters
Leonard - Mine
John - Born to be your baby
Rip & Leonard with teenage! reader - School
John - Never leave
Another week's break!
Rip - The Time Pirate.
Leonard - My life for yours
Leonard - Not Him
A/N ABOUT UPDATES
John - Home
John - Taking Care Of You
Jonah Hex - Someday

Rip - Making English Uncomfortable

1.6K 49 45
By bookwormwolf

For LeenDabaja. Using:

8. I'm already going to hell

9. It's not like we're dating

11. I'm not getting caught half naked with you again.

13. Holy cow you're hot

28.  I bought some lingerie in your colours

It was a lazy day on the Waverider. (Name) was lying in bed with the Captain of the ship next to her. Rip wasn't her boyfriend but he was her something, whatever you called the person that you argue with continuously until you both snap and end up having angry sex, which the AI of the Timeship you are on helpfully suggests that you stop incase one of you bruises too much. Currently Rip was reading whilst (Name) typed away on her phone, looking at the news from 2017. Her legs ached and had hand print bruises on her hips whilst Rip had scratches up and down his back and bites on his neck and shoulders but both were thankfully calm; a rare sight as the two were both strong spirited individuals with clashing personalities. Rip was by the rules, sensible and reserved whilst (Name) was a Rory, and like her brother she was chaotic, wayward and uncontrollable.

"Captain Hunter, Mr Jackson and Doctor Stein request your presence in the medical bay for an observation of the machinery." Gideon suddenly piped up, making (Name) jump from the voice which hasn't spoken since the previous night.

"Gideon, please tell them I'm busy." Rip replied, looking up from his book.

"Doing what exactly Captain? I cannot tell them you are currently in a post coital haze." Gideon stated and (Name) let out a snort.

"Can you please tell them that I'm about to start a review on Savage's whereabouts?" Rip questioned.

"Of course, my Captain." Gideon said. "May I inquire about you are really intending to do?"

"Please lock my door and go offline for exactly one hour please Gideon." Is the only clue the poor AI gets before Rip's lips are on (Name)'s.

"Holy cow you're hot." She muttered quietly in between kisses. "Oh I forgot. I bought some lingerie in your colours, y'know grey and blue to match the ship's interior."

"I forgot how much you like to talk Miss Rory." Rip teased, placing his hands on her hips.

"I didn't get much change to talk last between having my face shoved in a pillow and having my mouth rather full with your-" She muttered before letting out a groan. "Ow! Watch my hips!"

"If you would have stopped wriggling around and being petulant like a child then maybe you wouldn't be bruised." Rip growled.

"You sound like my dentist! It wouldn't hurt if you flossed your teeth!" (Name) said sarcastically.

"I didn't know wanted criminals with a pyromaniac brother go to the dentist." Rip raised an eyebrow.

"Shut up, I liked you better when you're kissing me." (Name) grinned, reaching up to kiss the English man.

Her hands tangled in his short brown hair, and tugged on it with a cheeky grin. Rip deepened the kiss, and rolled to straddle the younger woman. Clothes were peeled off from their bodies once more and littered the floor again as they went for a round two.

"Don't expect me to say I love you." Rip piped up when they had finished.

"It's not like we're dating Rip." (Name) shrugged. "I'm fine with whatever this is."

"I just don't want you think I've replaced Miranda." Rip carried on.

"I'm already going to hell Rip, I'm a wanted criminal. Sleeping with a married man isn't the worst thing I've done, trust me." (Name) explained, running her hand through her hair.

"Captain Hunter, I am now back online. I suggest that Miss Rory either leaves quickly or comes up with an alabi as Miss Lance and Mister Snart are around the corner. You have exactly two minutes." Gideon warned the pair.

(Name) shot up, quick as a flash, and in an instant had on a long sleeved dress and tights. Rip was slower, however, and only had time to dash into the bathroom where he probably had spare clothes as the door swung open revealing Leonard and Sara who both nodded at (Name).

"Where's Rip?" Sara asked.

"In the bathroom, we were just taking a break from reading." (Name) lied, and Sara nodded but Leonard raised an eyebrow.

"The bed looks recently slept on Hothead, is there something you want to tell me?" Leonard drawled quietly so Sara couldn't hear.

"Don't call me Hothead, that's Mick not me." (Name) glared at her brother's partner.

"I know your tells when you're lying to me. I've known you for years." Leonard teased. "Don't worry about sleeping with a good guy, Lisa's doing it."

"Shut up!" (Name) hissed as Rip opened the door.

"Apologies Sara, now, let's walk and talk." The British man said, not even casting a look to the woman he had just been in bed again with.

"I am never waking up half naked with him, ever again." (Name) told Leonard.

"You say that Hothead, but I'm sure you enjoyed yourself, you never wear long sleeved things as you're always complaining that you're too hot, hence my nickname for you." Leonard joked.

(Name) sighed and smacked him on the arm. "You tell my brother and I'll kill you."

"Scout's honour." Leonard gave his friend a sarcastic two finger salute. "I'll take this to my grave Hothead, I promise and you know I'll never break a promise to my baby sister's partner in crime."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 3.4K 140
Just some Grayson x Reader Imagines for all of the GD fans! I upload every Tuesday! Requests: Closed Thank you so much for: #1 graysonxreader #1 gra...
224K 3.6K 69
˗ˏˋand they said you couldn't escape ΛŽΛŠΛ— ↳thank you for reading! ↳request are close at the moment ↳finished as of 12/11/2020 ↬ DISCLAIMER ↫ ∼ I DO...
909K 17.3K 68
These are just short Gotham imagines - all character x reader. In fact, it's mostly Jerome x reader since he's my absolute fave :3 β€’ Feel free to req...
38.1K 871 46
GxG oneshots/imagines Some of the imagines are not based on romantic relationships. Requests are welcome either in comments or pm. I'll try to do th...