Circus

By Bummerbee

"what do you do?" Dan asked to the boy who looked a little lost. The boy thought Dans smile was so unbelievab... More

*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*

*13*

196 15 4
By Bummerbee

"Hello?" Phil answered hesitantly

"I told you to be home by dinner, and guess what? Your food is cold. Where Are you?" Phil's mom was on the other end of the phone, annoyed.

"Um, about where I am, it's just-" Phil tried. He wishes he never picked up the phone.

"What do I hear in the background? Is that cheering? Where are you?" Phil's mom tried again.

"I can't talk now, sorry got to go. Love you bye!" Phil yelled into the phone and hung up. He let out a sigh knowing in just another second she'd call again. But he won't answer it.

Phil sets his phone to silent and goes back into the tent.

------------------------
Hello!

Do you ever ignore your parents calls?

Love you! Bye!

~Madi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
136K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
630K 31.9K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 37K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...