Bring Me To Life... ( Marcus...

By Marwazz

You chose her over me... You chose a girl over your brother... I don't know if i'm cool with that... I don't... More

Part 1: When we first met
Part 2: Get to know you
Part 3: Great idea
Part 4: Preparations
Part 5: True love or not?
Part 6: We did it
Part 7: Feelings
Part 8: Confessions
Part 9: Asking her out
Part 11: Friends again
Part 12: I want u to stay... away
Part 13: She likes me
Part 14: The truth
Part 15: It's my fault
Part 16: The fight
Part 17: Because of me
Part 18: Best opportunity
Part 19: This won't work
Part 20: I miss you
Part 21: Competition day
Part 22: The results
Part 23: Hollywood
Part 24: She's mine
Part 25: Cheater
Part 26: Break up
Part 27: The news
Part 28: Telling them
Part 29: Finland
Part 30: The end

Part 10: Not a date

1.2K 60 30
By Marwazz

Martinus' pov/

Marcus helped me to pick an outfit. I can't believe what he's doing for me. Without him I wouldn't be able to ask Jordyn out. I thought he had feelings for her at first but now I am sure that was all in my head. I mean if he had feelings for her then he wouldn't help me right?

Anyway I got in the car and told my driver to go to Jordyn's house. I was so nervous and I was even sweating because maybe I will ask her during the movie if we can be more than just friends, if this is a date or not!

After picking her up, we went to the cinema and I have to say that I was fascinated by her beauty. Everything about her is amazing and breath taking. I hope she'll be mine very soon.

After choosing an interesting movie and buying some popcorn, we sat down and waited for the movie to start.

I'm not going to lie, I wasn't concentrating on the movie. I was only thinking about how to ask her to be my girlfriend. Uhh I definitely need Marcus' help but he isn't here so I guess I have to handle things on my own.

In the movie, I tried to put my arm around her neck but she removed it. Big disappointment! I need Marcus! I told Jordyn I was going to the restroom but I am sure she didn't hear me because she was focusing on the movie.

I called Marcus:" Marcus I need to ask her if she can go out with me again on an actual date but I am so nervous!"

Marcus-:" Dude don't be! Go ahead ask her and let's celebrate since I am dying of boredom!"

Martinus-:" Ok Ok wish me luck!"

I hung up and got back to the cinema. Jordyn looked at me for a second, smiled then looked back at the movie. I felt butterflies in my stomach! I am extremely nervous right now!

Finally the movie was over. Jordyn and I went to the nearest ice cream shop and ordered ice cream.

Martinus-:" Did you like the movie?"

Jordyn-:" Yea it was pretty awesome!"

This is the time! To ask her to be my girlfriend!

Martinus-:" So Jordyn there is something I have been dying to tell you about."

Her eyes widened.

Martinus-:" Without any introductions, I think I have feelings for you and... can you be my girlfriend?"

I was brave enough to tell her these words. I wanted to flirt with her but I am so weak in these stuffs. I looked at her and waited for her to reply.

Jordyn-:" Oh... Sorry Martinus I don't think about you this way. I consider you as a friend... just a friend!"

Martinus-:" Great so tomorrow at 5... wait what?"

Jordyn-:" I am so sorry!"

And she left. She left me broken! My heart was broken! She left without even hearing me. I was so stupid to think about her this way. I put my head on the table and cried. Only crying can make me feel better now!
I knew everyone was staring at me but at that point, nothing did really matters.

I am hurting! I am so much in pain! Her words killed me!

The only person I wanted to talk to right now was Marcus. I went back home and ran upstairs to his room. Without knocking the door I entered and slammed the door behind me. He jumped!

Marcus-:"You scared me!! How was your date?"

Martinus-:" What dateeee? Marcus she rejected me!"

I put my head on his shoulder and sobbed. He asked me what had happened so I told him and I was chocking on my own words:

Martinus-:" I... I told her that I have feelings... for her but she only considers me... as a friend! Marcus I have been friend zoned!"

Marcus-:" Calm down Martinus she isn't worth your tears or time! Plus you can't control her feelings! Forget about her!"

Martinus-:" BUT I CAN'T!"

I continued crying! He kept comforting me and seriously I felt like I was the luckiest guy on earth for having such an amazing brother. He led me to my room and I fell asleep!

This was officilly the worst day of my life!

Marcus' pov/

I feel bad for Martinus. Jordyn is hurting my brother I don't think I can forgive her! My brother is more important than any other girl on earth.

When I woke up next morning, I went to his room but I couldn't find him, I went downstairs and still didn't! I saw my parents having breakfast so I managed to ask them.

Marcus-:" Where is Martinus?"

Mum-:" We didn't see him so he's probably still asleep in his room. Hey what happened yesterday?"

Marcus-:" Not now mum I gotta go bye!"

I grabbed my jacket and went outside to search for him. Oh Martinus...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4.5K 89
(COMPLETED) Sofia, lives in Trofors next to her all time best friends, Marcus and Martinus. But she seems to want more with one of the twins.. Cover...
24.5K 1.3K 38
❝What a jerk. I really need to talk to him." "What do you need to talk about?" Marcus asks, "you can talk to me, I'll understand." I pause...
16.8K 269 58
•"hey martinus come over here"• •"what's up?"• •"look, i think someone new moved in"• •"ew marcus stop being such a creep"• ʏ/ɴ ʜᴀꜱ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴄʜɪ...
34.2K 1K 39
We were so fucking close to each other again. Some of his friends saw us like this and they came closer to us. Marcus' friends; Hey Marcus. Why you d...