Boyfriend or Best friend? ~Jc...

By supastrxssed

I have the best boyfriend ever, Nash Grier. I also have the greatest friend ever, Jc Caylen. What do I do whe... More

About
- one -
- two -
- three -
- four -
- five -
- six -
- seven -
- eight -
- nine -
- ten -
- eleven -
- twelve -
- thirteen -
- fourteen -
- fifteen -
- sixteen -
- seventeen -
- eighteen -
- nineteen -
- twenty -
~ twenty-one ~
~ twenty-two ~
~ twenty-three ~
~ twenty-four ~
~ twenty-five ~
~ twenty-six ~
~ twenty-seven ~
~ twenty-eight ~
~ twenty-nine ~
| thirty |
| thirty-two |
| thirty-three |
| thirty-four |
| thirty-five |
| thirty-six |
| thirty-seven |
| thirty-eight |
| thirty-nine |
| forty |
| forty~one |
| forty~two |
| forty~three |
| forty~four |
| forty~five |
| forty~six |
| forty~seven |
| forty~eight |
| forty~nine |
[ fifty ]
[ fifty-one ]
[ fifty-two ]
[ fifty-three ]
[ fifty-four ]
[ fifty-five ]
[ fifty-six ]
[ fifty-seven ]
[ fifty-eight ]
[ fifty-nine ]
[ sixty ]
[ sixty~one ]

| thirty-one |

33 3 0
By supastrxssed

                    Jc's pov

The second I noticed the hickey on her neck everything clicked in my mind, and honestly it broke my heart. I couldn't show that though because then she might find out I how I truly feel about her so I covered it up, with anger. Honestly it got out of hand, I did not mean to come off that aggressive and to get that loud, realization struck when she took a step back from me and I could see in her eyes that she was scared of me. Fear is last thing I would ever want her feeling towards me, but it was either keep yelling or show how I really feel so I just told her to leave. I couldn't look at her any longer without wanting to cry or punch the wall, can you blame me though ? I mean I was in a hospital and instead of being there by my side she was having sex with another guy, and let's not even bring up the fact that when I got in the accident because I was coming to apologize and talk to her. I was also going to confess my feelings for her, yes I like Violet, I don't know when I started to develop these kind of feeling, it just happened I guess. Not saying that it was her fault, but damn can you give a guy a little recognition, of course she didn't know I was coming to tell her that, she also doesn't know that I would do it a hundred more times. Anyway, after I told her to leave I saw Kian go out a few minutes after her, I then knew that he heard the whole argument. When he came back in he was wet from the rain and looking extremely pissed off.. at me and before I knew it I was on the ground holding my stinging cheek. He punched me, ME !? I am not the bad guy here, I didn't hook up with my ex while she was in the hospital.

" What the fuck Kian !?" I said getting up from the ground 

" No ! What the fuck Jc !?" I knew he was referring to the argument with Violet I just had 

" Did you not hear what she did !?" 

" Oh my god you're so stupid she didn't-" he stopped himself, he knew something 

" What ?" 

" Nothing.. just.." he said quieter looking at the ground, " I don't care what she did, you talk to her like that" he said then walked off, I knew he knew something I didn't I just don't get why he wouldn't tell me.  

Violet's pov - present time

I've came to the conclusion that there is a really good possibility that I have feelings for my best friend, but I am not going to act on it in any way. Maybe. I'm not sure what to do honestly because in every movie the girl never admits her feelings only to find out that the guy she is in love with has the same feelings towards her. I spent my whole day tossing around the idea whether to tell Jc or not, and I finally made a decision.

It's only been a day since the fight and I haven't talked to Jc at all, I've talked to Kian a little bit, and I also haven't talked to Nash at all. I only talked to Trevor and Ricky about it, Trevor told me to do what makes me happy and Ricky told me to follow my heart, they're are some of the only people I can trust for relationship advice. Anyways, before I chickened out I got in my car and headed over to Jc's. I showered earlier this morning and I was wearing an aesthetic rose crop top hoodie with ripped black skinny jeans, it would rain on and off throughout the day. It was about noon and the sky was grey and cloudy. The whole drive over there I was honestly getting more and more excited to finally confess my feelings, that I had confirmed the day before, to Jc. I was going to tell him exactly how I feel and I could hope he feels the same way, but what if he does ? What's gonna happen ? Are  we gonna date ? I'm getting ahead of myself there's a chance he doesn't even feel that way about me, I don't know if I want him to because honestly I think I would rather have him as a friend then date him for a while then never talk again. Before I knew it I was pulling into his driveway, I hesitantly walked through the front door but it looked like none of them were home.

" Jc !" I called out and then waited for and answer, " Jc !" I called drawing out the 'c' as I walked up the stairs to his bedroom, and I opened his bedroom door only for my heart to be shattered into 17 billion pieces.. quite literally I feel like my heart actually broke. When I walked in his room I saw a girl laying in bed with him, a naked girl, and from what I could see he was naked too. When I walked in, saw it, processed it, died inside, I felt one tear streamed down my face.

btw The Vampire Diaries is ma favorite show :p <3 ^^

" S- sorry.. I was just looking for you.." I said to Jc who was now sitting up, looking like a dear caught in headlights 

" I should go" the tramp in his bed said, grabbing her clothes and walking out. She probably thought I was his girlfriend and he was just caught cheating,

" Violet.. I-" 

" No you don't have to explain yourself, you're a grown man" he got out of the bed with his underwear on and grabbed a pair of sweatpants to put on, " Do what you want see if I care" I said fast walking out of his room, down the hall, and down he stairs. I was mad, sad, disappointed, and heartbroken. He eventually caught up with me as I reached the door and by the time I got to the door there was a lot more tears.

" Violet !" he said one more time grabbing my arm and turning my around to face him

" What !?" I said looking him in the eyes from my tear-filled eyes, I really was hoping that he would just say something to fix it or to make me feel even a little bit better

" I'm sorry ! I didn't know you were coming over !" 

" Well I wouldn't have if I had known you had a skank in your bed !"

" Why are you so upset !?" that question kinda slapped me in my face, I looked at him like he was stupid

" You really don't get it.." I said lowering my voice letting a few more tears fall down my face

" No I guess I don't.. because you are the one who slept with your ex boyfriend ! First ! I only had that skank in there to get back at you !" he said, relieving me a little, but he still thinks I slept with Nash. I turned around to face the door and brought my hand up to my temple and thought real quick if I should just tell him.

" You are so stupid ! I did not sleep with Nash Jc !" I yelled at him while I turned around

" What.." he looked dumbstruck 

" I will admit I did have a hickey from Nash, from the day I couldn't be there with you, but Jc you are my best friend and I would never in a thousand years do something like that to you.." he stared at the ground not saying anything, and after a while of not saying anything he pulled me into a hug. I was shocked at first, but I quickly melted into the hug.

" Why didn't you tell me ?" I heard his ask sounding a lot calmer and a lot more relieved 

" I.. don't know honestly" 

" It's fine, I don't care" we stayed in each other's embrace for a few more minutes until he pulled away

" Why'd you come over ?" he asked with his arms still around my waist

" Oh um, I came to make up and talk about everything" I said with a, phony ass, smile

" That's it..?" he asked wanting there to be more I suppose, I stared in his eyes and let out a breath and felt my face drop, but pulled it right back into a smile

" Yea ! I missed you already and I felt horrible" I couldn't help but notice he looked a little disappointed but I decided not to read to much into it. I decided not to tell him, I cannot risk this friendship and he just slept with a random girl like it was nothing, if he felt something for me I don't think he would do that. 

" Okay well do you wanna go back up to my room ?" he asked me and I kinda made an 'I'll pass' face thinking about what had just occurred that night with that random chick 

" Yea.. or on the couch" he asked laughing a little 

" Much better" I said walking over to the couch and suddenly Jc came up behind me and picked me up and carried me to the couch. When we sat down on the couch we were both laughing and for a moment we stared into each other's eyes, literally like in the movies, and my heart just went crazy, but I looked away and acted like it didn't happen. If I'm not going to tell Jc my feeling then I'm going to stuff them so deep I'll forget about it or it'll go away I think that's how it works. Right ?

XX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 73 30
We are all one big group of friends! We have been through the highs and lows together but as we grow and take our own paths,things will change, feeli...
12.9K 200 47
What would you do if you had the weirdest craziest best friends in the whole world? Or if you were questioning your love for them or the friendship y...
114K 1.9K 83
Hey there I am Julie Claire Dallas Sister of Cameron Dallas the vine famous one...yeah that's the one ✅ Anyways I may have the Slightest crush on hi...
7.6K 167 61
"I missed you!" I said while i was hugging nash. "I didn't miss you at all" nash says sarcastically to me. Nash and i were best friends in primary s...