Hard To Get (Lonzo Ball)

By unholy_roses

They are in collage together. He's a cocky basketball player with a perfect life ahead of him. She's reserved... More

Character Introduction
Meet Me After Class
Lonzo...
Stressful
Wow...
Not Ready..
Mother?
Missing Something.
Family
Christmas
7 months
Wheres my baby?
Laker Anderson Ball
Postpartum Depression
Whats Going On?
Will You Marry Me?
Bump?
Laker has...
I Cant Lose Him
Help
Getting Better
Wedding Day
Happily Ever After
Please Read!
New story!!!

What Did You Do Last Night?

3K 55 1
By unholy_roses

*Rosas pov*

I walked into lonzo's room and sat down next to him. "whats up," he yawned rolling over and cuddling his head into my lap.
"What happened last night lonzo?" I looked down at him.
"what do you mean?" he laughed, "I had my game, then me and the team went out for pizza and I came home?" he sat up, looking at me.
"Well where the hell did you go after pizza?!" I looked at him, raising my voice a little.
"Home babe," he looked at me, confused.
"Before that lonzo!" I stood up and looked at him, full on yelling now.
"Babe chill! I got pizza and came home!" he looked at me and shook his head, sighing.
"Bull fucking shit!!" I screamed at him, getting my phone out. I went onto my messages. "Whats this lonzo!?" I showed him my phone as I teared up.
"My ex and I in highschool?" he looked at the picture.
"No its not! that was you last fucking night!!" I teared up worse.
"Babe no its not, you want me to call one of the guys and have him tell you!?" he raised his voice back at me. I let a tear fall.
"no," I got my stuff.
"babe stop," He grabbed my arm, gentle.
"Don't touch me!" I started crying, as I pulled my arm away from him. He sighed and took my arm anyways. he stood me up, turned me to face him. "Rosa," He sighed, shaking his head.
"What?!" I cried as I watched him.
"Im not lying," he looked me in my eyes. I cried harder.
"The-" he cut me off.
"No, im not lying Rosa, and you need to just believe me," he sighed.
"Why should I lonzo?" I cried as I watched him, "No ones ever been loyal to me! why would you be any different?!"
"Cuz I love you and they didn't," He said, looking me in my eyes. I sniffled, taking in what he just said. "i love you,"
"you love me?" I sniffled, as I watched him. he nodded, "Do you love me?" I nodded at him. "Tell me," he whispered.
"I love you," I calmed down as I watched his soft eyes.
"Then that's why you should believe me, cuz I love you, and you love me," He nodded. I nodded back letting him go on. "You are the only girl I want out of everyone in the world, just you." he nodded.
"promise?" I hugged him around his chest, closing my eyes.
"I promise babygirl," he nodded, his arms wrapping tightly around me, "Because I love you."
"I love you too lonzo,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 751 46
LaMelo was a basketball star. Goofy and carefree. He never really cared for relationships after the ones he's been in previously. Mariah was a talent...
456K 9.6K 44
in which a girl is ranked number one for her basketball skills and so is a boy and they meet one day and instantly fall in love , but will there Care...
494K 9.1K 49
•COMPLETED• Two young ballers trying to figure out how to deal with basketball,new fame and the hardest thing of all...love
44K 875 26
mya x zo ______ sequal