Irresistible Temptation ( Rid...

By AnimeLover-4life

Vampire knight fanfic There have been love stories for so many characters and let's be honest all of us hate... More

Yuri
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Help
Guys
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 3

1.2K 21 2
By AnimeLover-4life

⬆️⬆️⬆️ Forest above ⬆️⬆️⬆️ the song is kind of how she felt when she was alone .
🌺🌺🌺Yuri🌺🌺🌺

Aghhhhhh !!! I swear to god it feels as if I've been trampled by 1000 elephants , ok maybe not so many or I would have died ,but you get my point .

As I tried to get up I tripped over my own clothes landing face first . "What the HELL !!! " . My clothes were ten times bigger than myself which is very annoying .

Trying to forget what happened I started to think how I reached this place as I just noticed that I was in the middle of a forest .

Ok so I went to a library for a book . Saw this cool book . Being my cool self or should I say stupid self I decided to ' investigate '. Portal opened . Got sucked in . The end .

Yup !!!! . I doomed . Oh my Kami ( God * ) . This is great just great . I'm here in the middle of this big ass forest , all alone , with no clothes what so ever and the only thing I have is my bag .

Wait , yes my bag . I quickly got up and tried walking towards my bag but because this world hates me , well I tripped . Why do I have such big clothes. Trying to walk Again I tripped and no this time it was not because of the clothes that I couldn't walk . Well I don't know why I couldn't walk but I just couldn't , any way back to the story .

I tried crawling to it and ...... Well it apparently worked . Quickly I opened my bag and took out my iPod but sucks to be me , it fell out of my hands . What the hell is wrong with me !!.

I looked at my self and what I saw made me want to facepalm and scream at the same time . Facepalm because I was so busy freaking out I didn't notice this and scream because ......... Well what would you do if you got to know you were turned into a 2 year old from an 18 year old .

Trying not to cry from the frustration of what was happening to me I searched my bag for something helpful and found the following things .
🔹some makeup products
🔹 headphones / earphones
🔹 chocolates
🔹 perfume
🔹 scarf
🔹 books
🔹 a parchment
Also my iPod was already on the ground so I didn't count that .

The only weird thing , as in the only thing I had no clue about which was inside my bag was the parchment . Opening it I got ready to see if I could still read or not and if I would actually have a total mental breakdown and fortunately neither happened so yay me .

Anyway I could read it and it said .

Dear sweet Yuri

I'm sorry because of me your parents and especially you had to go through so much . I'm so sorry for leaving you in another dimension all alone . Yes Yuri the place you lived until now was not your real home . Please forgive me Yuri . I did it for your own good and I know what I'm telling you is vague but this is all you have to know for now . The chances of you meeting me are slim to none but if I do ever get the chance to meet you again my sweet Yuri , I'll be happy to do anything you ask of me as compensation for what I have done.

I guess you getting this letter means you finally found the book . After reading this letter it will burn away and you won't be able to read it again so imprint it in your mind . Yuri when this letter burns away you will hear a whisper which will tell you the location of the book . Yuri friend or foe , mother or father , tell no one the location of the book as it can change fate itself .

This letter has now been seen and will only be seen by your eyes . Yuri Elizabeth Kamizaki , there is another letter in your bag in the front pocket . Ask for  Daichi Fukuhara and give the letter in his hand .

I love you Yuri remember that . And I hope you can forgive me .
Love :
            Grandpa

As soon as I finished reading the letter it burnt away with the ashes on the ground the only sign showing me what happened now wasn't my imagination. I had no way of knowing if the letter was true or not but it was my first clue to my identity and so I believed and I hoped. I believed that it truly was my grandpa who somehow sent me the letter and I hoped desperately that I would find out who I really was. Of course I'm not someone who is completely blinded by emotions so I logically thinking it kind of did make sense to me. since I never really felt like I belonged to that world.

I forgive you grandpa . I said in my heart . And soon after what the letter said was verified because I heard a whisper. It told me where the location of the book was and although the name of the place didn't make sense to me I repeated what I heard multiple times in my head so I wouldn't forget. 

As the letter had said I quickly found the another letter and without looking at its contents I  kept it back in the bag's front pocket .

Now to find this Daichi Fukuhara person. But the first and most important thing was how will I get there.

Don't ask me how but as soon as I thought this I sensed a presence but my gut feeling told me to not act out in case I alerted the said person.  I mean come on a 2 year old becoming alert or sensing a presence is just plain saying , oh hey yeah I think I might be very different from normal toddlers or something. So yeah if you take me to the doctors I promise I won't act surprised but I may head chop you and try to run away. 

Yeah no thank you .
While I was so ignorantly blabbering to myself a woman or should I say a goddess came out of no where . I guess she is the presence I was sensing.

💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼Azura💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

Finishing another assignment I ran as fast as I could which is extremely fast considering I'm a vampire . I felt the trees wiz past me as the air tangled my hair .

Feeling tired and sweaty I looked for the waterfall I mostly take a swim in when I'm parched , sweaty or tired .When I was finally about to reach there I sensed a presence .

Could it be another level E . But I'm sure I killed all of the them .

Silently and cautiously I crept towards it , not sure what it was as I could neither feel it was a vampire , a human or any other being that I was aware of .

When I looked from under the bushes what I saw totally surprised me . It was a girl . No an adorable toddler , sat there drowning in her own clothes or should I say someone else's clothes with only a bag beside her .

When I sensed no one with her or around the area I dropped my guard and approached her . Right when I was about to pick her up she turned to me with one eye closed and the other eye a little watery which I was guessing was because she was lost, afraid and had been crying but still it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. I swear to god I would faint from the cuteness overload .

Omg what the hell is wrong with me . Me an emotionless monster is blushing . What has the world come to . if people got to know my reputation would be ruined.

"Hey sweetie , are you lost ".

Of course she's lost why the hell would a toddler be all alone in a forest .

" What's your name sweetheart ?"

Just when I thought she wouldn't reply or didn't know how to she said in the most cutest shy voice .

"Yuwi"

🌺🌺🌺Yuri🌺🌺🌺

When she asked me my name I obviously couldn't not answer . So instead I said .

"Yuwi"

"Come here cutie I'll take you to our council or town if you want to go , let's find your parents yeah ".

Wait , WHAT THE HELL!! Why cant I speak properly . Oh wait ... I'm a toddler now. On the other hand she seems nice , guess this is my only option to find a home and this Daichi Fukuhara. But seriously what's with the pet names .

Not saying anything I just stretched my arms towards her really wishing she understood what I was meaning to say and fortunately she did and picked me up .

"First lets get you cleaned up and get you changed in another set of clothes . "
"Then we'll go , OK? "

I nodded in response.

And so she took me to god knows where .

Let's just hope I don't regret this .

.....................................................................................,,,,,,,....................................

Hey guys , this is the longest chapter I have written till now also tell me if there are some grammar mistakes that I missed so ba bye . And please please please comment I really wanna hear what you guys think of my story so far . And vote if you liked it . Thank you so much . Love ya people . 😍😘😋✌🏻️❤️

Word count : 1285 ( 1835 after editing )

Date : 3rd September 2017

EDIT: ok guys so I made a lot of grammatical changes as well as added a lot more description and sentences. not only that but I changed the name of the man she is supposed to give the letter to from Chijoro Kamizaki to Daichi Fukuhara. This is because when I kept his name previously I hadn't done any research and now that I did it I got to know that there are no Japanese names like that. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Also for any one who wants to know Daichi means impressive or grand first son . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 16.7K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
501K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
101K 4.3K 50
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...