The Sun Embracing The Moon (S...

By smileyaka

Okay, this will be My first time writing the yaoi fanfic of SasuNaru. To be honest, I am not that comfortable... More

First Meeting And It Was Decided
The Sun And The Moon
Naruto's Resolve
Feelings
Sasuke's Choice
Gaara
Friend?
Don't Cross The Line
Request
We Are Each Other's Light
Kurama, Sasuke's Rival
Jiraiya, The Understanding Geezer
Haruno Sakura
Conflict
Because You Loved Me

I Love You

1.4K 72 38
By smileyaka

Cr: art from IG;uchih.asf

So here comes the last chapter. I am very sorry if it didn't match your expectation.

                                ---🌙☀️🌙---
The night was already old when Sasuke, Sakura, and Sai along with Ino entered the bar, this stop would be their third and last one for the night.

                  Sasuke didn't know what make him want to come to this bar that he hasn't once come by yet. He just couldn't resist it. He removes the hood of his black ski jacket from his head and pats off the little snow that is gathering on it.

                   He subconsciously glanced at some random corner of the bar as his heart was asking him to and saw the person he didn't think he would see. He was with another man whose face he was familiar with. He can't help but wonder if that was fate that brought him to this bar too because he hasn't seen the blonde for months now.

"Sasuke?" Sakura called him when he didn't move along with them.

                   Sasuke turn and look at his friends all the while his heart was racing and he feel flustered.

"Eh, isn't that Naruto?" Ino was the one who asked when her eyes wandered toward the same direction where Sasuke's eyes has been.

"Eh?" Sakura also looked in the same direction and saw Naruto. She knew that the blonde have come back from his long trip for a month now but she hasn't seen him at the hospital at all. She was surprised to see him at this bar.

'He didn't go to the pub Sasuke work anymore. Could it be that he really was able to cut ties with Sasuke?'

                   Sakura looked back at Sasuke and meet with his unsettled face. She was sure he was feeling troubled and that was because he wanted to greet Naruto but don't know how. Well, that was understandable though. After all, he has made Naruto suffer to the max, didn't he? Then again, thinking back, Sasuke has suffered from what he did himself as well.

                   Sakura decides to play the cupid that Naruto failed to be for her. She grabbed hold of Sasuke's hand and dragged him toward the two people at that corner they had been looking at.

"H-..." Sakura didn't get to finish her greeting yet and her jawn dropped at the sight in front of her. She wasn't the only one but everyone that was approaching the two, especially the raven man.

                   Sasuke clenched his hands into fists, pain struck his heart and leave it shattered. His two black eyes stared at the sight in front of him when the silver-haired man who was kissing Naruto out of the blue glanced in theirs way.

'Kakashi was it, right?' Sasuke was surprised at himself for remembering the name of his even though he heard Naruto call that man one time that night. Well, aren't his eyes always open when it comes to Naruto?

                   Kakashi let go of Naruto, not because Naruto pushed him but because of the guests that approached them.

                   Naruto wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and looked at Kakashi perplexed.

"Kakashi-nii, what th-" Naruto was interrupted when Kakashi stopped him by putting his fingers against his lips.

"Ouch!" Kakashi yelled when Naruto smacked his hand that was on his lips and spit out the taste from his hand. He leaves attention from the blonde and turns to ask the group of four people standing near their table.

"Want something?"

"Huh?" Naruto was unaware of the group so he was confused at Kakashi's question. He turns to look in the direction of Kakashi's eyes and almost forgets to breathe when meeting with that pointed stare of the person that has so much impact on him. Either way, he can't let him see that he was affected by him.

"Sakura...Hi!"

"You know them?" Kakashi asked while his eyes wandered to every face in front of him. His gaze halted at the raven man, his heart jumped a little seeing that unusually intense gaze off him.

'Jealousy? But...hm...interesting.'

"Ah yes. This is Sakura, she is a nurse at our hospital and her friends are Sai, Ino, and Sasuke." Naruto introduced them to Kakashi.

"And he is Hatake Kakashi."

"Nice to meet you." Kakashi said while he pulled Naruto to him by having his arm around Naruto's waist. He smiled at Naruto when the blonde looked at him not understanding what he is up to.

"Nice to meet you too. Um, congratulation Naruto. I heard you have officially taken over the pharmacy as president. They were making a fuss about it at the hospital." Sakura congratulated Naruto and then looked at Kakashi who is being extremely clingy to Naruto.

'His new boyfriend?'

                   Then again Naruto didn't introduce him as one. In fact, he only introduced the man's name.

"Thank you." Naruto was surprised at himself for not having any grudge against Sakura although she got the man he himself desired. Well, who was he to decide who Sasuke chose as his partner?

"Um, if you guys have nothing against joining in. Let me treat you tonight." Naruto said because he is the pocket tonight to celebrate his new position.

"For becoming the president."

"Why not, count me in." Ino exclaimed and dragged Sai along with her to take a seat.

"Then we wouldn't hold back." Sakura said with a smile before she find a seat beside Ino.

"Have a seat, Sasuke." Naruto invited when everyone have sit down except Sasuke.

                    Sasuke make his way toward where Sakura was sitting although where he want to sit was not there. His black eyes glanced at the arm that haven't left Naruto's waist yet and feel how his stomach turned upside down.

"Excuse us a bit." Naruto said after Kakashi whispered something besides his ear, only for them to hear. He stood up to leave when other friends of his approached them too.

"Shikamaru, have a seat. I will be back soon."

                 Shikamaru nodded at his friend when he patted his shoulder.

"Order anything you like. Kiba, Hinata, help yourself." Naruto said to the pair as he passed go of them.

                   Sasuke's eyes followed the backs of the two that left them. He feels really upset and was not found of the way Naruto is all calm and composed in front of him. He likes the way Naruto reacts around him before their breakup.

'Has he been able to cuts tie with me this time? Or is he only pretending?'

"So, what was it? What is with the kis-...?" Naruto asked about the kiss once he and Kakashi were outside the bar. But before he could finish the question, Kakashi's face turned the other way and his body sway a few steps backward from the fists that hit him right on his face.

"Omg!"

                    Naruto tried to grabs hold of the man that was about to lunges another hit at Kakashi.

"What the hell, Iruka?" Kakashi yelled while he wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth and snorted.

"Jealous?"

"Are you out of your mind? Dragging Naruto to your matters?" Iruka bellowed.

'Was the kiss the help he asked me for? Kakashi-nii, really?'

                   Naruto knows right away what situation he has himself in. He released Iruka's hand even though Iruka didn't push him away but was glaring at his silver-haired boyfriend instead.

"Well, you wouldn't be jealous if it's with others." Kakashi said bluntly because sometime he get the impression that his boyfriend didn't really love him.

"Of course I am." Iruka said while his face become slightly red because of the embarrassment.

"Really?" Kakashi asked with beaming eyes, happiness overloaded.

"You really are dumb sometimes, aren't you?" Iruka said while he tried to pull his hand that Kakashi have gripped tightly.

"Naruto, sorry for kissing you out of the blue. I just wanted to make Iruka jea-" Kakashi tried to apologize.

"Jealous? Yeah." Naruto shook his head at this grown-up adult that sometimes acts just like a child.

"But it was a convenience for you too, you know." Kakashi said with a smirk and raised one of his brows at Naruto.

"I'd say we get two birds from one arrow."

"Two birds? One arrow? What are you talking about?" Naruto asked curiously.

"Think about it yourself. You did see that guy's face, right?" Kakashi patted Naruto's shoulder while Naruto stood there completely dumbfounded.

"Well, we will be leaving first. Don't drink too much. You are going to drive home, right? Later!"

"Eh, Kakashi-nii! You can't just drop the bomb and then leave. Hey!" Naruto sulked while looking at Kakashi who waved at him while dragging Iruka to where their car was parked.

"That guy?...My god!"

                   Naruto flinched once he recalled Sasuke's eyes that glared at him.

'He saw it, didn't he?'

                    Naruto feels like he didn't want to go inside again, everything feels so awkward now that Kakashi mentioned getting two birds with one arrow. He doesn't want to hope for things with Sasuke again. Then again he can't let Sasuke's unsettled face go out of his brain.

"Naruto."

"Ack!..." Naruto almost tripped on his own feet when he turn and see Sasuke who called him. He quickly covered his mouth and straightened himself.

'He frightened me.'

"Should you have been leaving all the guests alone?" Sasuke asked while looking at Naruto scratching his neck.

"Ahaha! Sorry... let go inside." Naruto laughed, trying to hide his uneasiness.

'Mm. You covered it really well, Naruto.'

                     Sasuke wanted to pull the blonde to his embrace. He finds it so cute that Naruto was all fidgetting and flustered.

'All the composed and calm attitude much be only an act, huh?'

"Wait!" Sasuke grabbed hold of Naruto's hand to stop him from going inside.

"Can we talk?"

"Would it be fine to let them there all alone?" Naruto asked the same question Sasuke did because he was out of option.

"Just for a while longer. They will be fine. They have already started anyway." Sasuke lets Naruto know what is going on inside.

"How have you been, Naruto?"

"Fine. Just fine." Naruto said with a smile while he put his hands inside his green cotton coat's pocket.

                   Sasuke looked at the side of Naruto's face that he have access to while Naruto was looking up at the dark sky which was snowing. Sasuke could see the reflection of the big moon inside Naruto's eyes.

"The moon is beautiful tonight, isn't it?" Sasuke asked and saw how Naruto's lips curved up into another smile, it was earnest.

'For me, the moon is always beautiful, Sasuke.'

                  Sasuke wondered how Naruto have put up with these past 6 months that they had been apart. Now that he looks at him, he has to admit that the blonde seemed a lot more mature than before, although he already was then too.

'Was he always this thin?'

                   Sasuke's heart twitched at the remark he saw. He clutched his hands that he had in his ski jacket's pocket.

"What do you want to talk about?" Naruto asked while he glanced at Sasuke who was looking at him.

                   Sasuke extended his right hand to Naruto and saw how his face changed, his slightly red face because of the cold changed to an upset expression.

"Can we take this conversation another time?" Naruto said with a sharp pain inside his already shattered heart.

                   Friend with Sasuke wasn't something he wanted to be anymore. He doesn't have the strength to face him every day with only friendship. He doesn't want to talk about it now and destroy the chance they have to spend a moment.

                    Sasuke didn't put down his hand and he grabbed hold of Naruto's arm when the latter make his way toward the entrance of the bar.

"I said let's take it another time!" Naruto bellowed and pulled his hand back. The pain was written all over his face as he hides it in his two palms.

"Sorry. I ...Ca-can we just forget about it for a moment and hang out tonight?"

"Wait, Naruto." Sasuke wanted to say he get it all wrong but Naruto was being too hot-headed because of the pressure he was under.

'Sasuke, stop being persistent and listen to me for once. Please.'

"Why would you want to destroy the little time we have together? Y-You know, I... I can't be friend with you anymore. I..."

                   Naruto could possibly accept Sasuke's request as a friend if it was before their last breakup. That was then but right now, he thought being friends will only make them uncomfortable as Sasuke already know his desire. They were more than friends once and now they can't just go back to ordinary friends. Having him by Sasuke's side will only bring a dilemma to Sasuke because Sasuke has to consider his feelings although he doesn't feel the same.

'This is the end. Right, Sasuke?'

"I am sorry. Please, forget about the thing between us. Forget about the past and meeting me."

                   Sasuke watched Naruto part way with him, slowly but surely. But for a moment he thought Naruto was waiting for him to call back.

'I have hurt him again, ain't I?'

                    Sasuke asked himself, how many times will he just let Naruto leave without trying to stop him. Just how many times will he hurt the person he loves? How many times will he lie to Naruto because of his stupid pride? Even this time, will he only watch Naruto leave? Even though he has so much to say and Naruto is right in front of him?

'Haven't you learned your lesson yet? What are you trying to protect, Sasuke? Your pride?'

"Damn it, Naruto! Our past, how can you ask me to forget them?" Sasuke yelled and continue when he saw Naruto halt his steps.

"Our past isn't a dream for me to forget that easily. I wouldn't let you forget them either. You hear me, you can't forget them! And listen to me before you conclude everything by yourself."

                    Naruto still has his back to Sasuke, he exhaled as though he just lifted off the Fuji mountain from his heart. A smile appeared on his face along with a tear sliding down from his eyes.

'Oh god, thank you.'

                    Naruto was relieved that he get to hear Sasuke talk so much at once and that Sasuke finally said the thing he never allowed to leave his mouth. Oh god, how he regretted that he confronted Sasuke but he just wanted to hear what Sasuke actually think. He was glad that Sasuke called him back or else they would be over this time for real as he already said the final words.

"Guess I must be blind to hurt you like that. But I... me too. I...I don't want to be your friend anymore."

                   Sasuke have known a long time ago that Naruto was not a mistake, he loved Naruto from the bottom of his heart and he did love him more than himself. The reason he let go of Naruto was because of his pride but now he knows, that too was nothing compared to losing Naruto.

"Hey Naruto, believe me this time. I really like you. I really do." Sasuke confessed and hugged Naruto from the back and startled the blonde in the process.

                  Naruto gripped Sasuke's hand that was hugging him. He felt the warmth from Sasuke which warmed him, every inch of his body.

"Let go inside. They might be wondering where we went." He suggested.

"Wait." Sasuke spun Naruto to turn and face him.

                   Oh, how it pained him when he remembered how terrified he was when Sakura tell him Naruto was admitted to the hospital because of hyperventilating after their break up. He was so afraid to hurt him again that he didn't go visit Naruto. He concluded without asking what Naruto want that it was the best he let go of him. But after seeing Naruto with Kakashi, and how hurt Naruto was just now, he realize that letting Naruto go was not an option anymore.

"Can you appoint a meeting for me with Tsunade? I need to apologize and ask her to let me date you."

"W-wha... yo-...Mmph!" Naruto stuttered because of the overwhelming emotion before a pair of lips pressed on his own.

                  Sasuke didn't care how many eyes that were on them. Right now, at this very moment, Naruto was the only one who would reflect in his eyes. He wrapped his arm around Naruto's waist and Naruto returned his kiss while having his arm around his neck.

                 Naruto shed tears when Sasuke said him the 3 words he wanted to hear all along, from the very beginning.

"I love you, Naruto." Sasuke confessed against his lips.

Ahem!

                 Sasuke and Naruto both turned to look at the sound and saw their friends standing there in line and group. They were all giggling and wearing a joker's face.

"Hey, how much longer will you guys let us wait? So troublesome!" Shikamaru said as he hide the happiness he felt for Naruto.

"Congratulation, Sasuke." Sakura said as she glanced at Naruto's blushed face.

"Ah, I thought we were the only one with the good news. You beat me to it again, Naruto." Kiba sulked while Hinata patted him scolding.

"I am glad for you, Naruto. Please, make him happy." Hinata turns to look at Sasuke when she said the last sentence.

"Never thought Sasuke would be gay. Ouch!" Sai whispered beside Ino's ear and was rewarded by getting elbowed by Ino.

"Sorry, Kiba. Hinata, congratulation." Naruto said while smiling kindly at Hinata and Kiba. He knew that they have decided to marry and Hinata have already accepted Kiba's proposal.

"Eh, you already know? Hinata!" Kiba turn to look at his future wife and pouted because she had already told Naruto about their wedding.

                    While the couple was getting congratulations from the new friends that they make, Sasuke pulled Naruto by his waist and hugged him. Jealousy is written all over his face because Naruto smiled at Hinata with such happiness. Naruto blushed, even more, when their friends left them because they were embarrassed and didn't want to disturb them.

"Are you hurt that she is going to marry?" Sasuke asked, sulking.

                    Naruto turn to look at his boyfriend, he wrapped his arm around his neck again and placed a passionate kiss on his sulking lips which were accepted.

"If it was you who get married then yes. Pfft!" Naruto laughed while looking at Sasuke who blushed because of what he said.

"Sasuke?"

                   Sasuke supported Naruto's face with both hands. He looked at the blonde in front of him earnestly and sincerely before placing a peck on his forehead. He has already decided he will never hurt him again.

"I love you. I love you so much."
                                 ---The End---

Note: There will be an extra chapter.😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 91 29
بعد از مدتها پارک جیمین پسر معروف و مدل کره تصمیم میگیره که عشقشو به عکاس حرفه ایش اعتراف کنه... طولی نمیکشه که سر نوشت دست به کار میشه و تمام تلاششو...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
3.3K 66 14
Different drivers are given an element who will they be?