Always And Forever: A New Mik...

By uzumaki_iii

"May I ask what you were running away from?" "From Kol." I blurted out without even realizing it, and once I... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
New Story!

Chapter 10

6.6K 122 30
By uzumaki_iii

THALIA POV

Kol and I had arrived to the house really fast. He left right away to his room and left me no time to say thank you. Right when I got there Jaz appeared out of nowhere and helped me with my bag up to my new room.

Wow, is this all your clothing? Were seriously going to need to go shopping.

Yeah...I guess so.

She helped me put in my few clothing articles into my closet as we talked about random things. Putting the very, very few things I had with me away took less than half an hour. And soon I found myself having a very long conversation with Jaz. 

Throughout that night we would walk downstairs and find something to eat and walk back up, all while still having that deep conversation.

It was around 3am when I started falling asleep, Jaz kissed my forehead and left. I was so tired that my eyes were getting heavier and heavier by the second. Right before I closed my eyes, I could have sworn I saw Kol come into my room and kiss me goodnight. 

Probably just tired. Or he actually cares for you!! That little voice in the back of my head told me. 

Of course not! He's..he's....he's Mean! Why would he care for me?

Because you're his daughter you dummy!

I think the argument I had with myself sucked up the last of the energy I had in me because not even a second later I was consumed by darkness.

KOL POV

I told myself I was going to leave tomorrow in the morning. And I also told myself I wasn't going to let anyone talk me out of it, I convinced myself and my mind was set. Nothing will change my mind! I told myself. That all went to garbage when I went downstairs to find something to drink.

As I walked to the kitchen I heard voices. Jaz and Thalia. I could hear them having a real conversation!

I don't know why but I was mad! I tried to have a conversation with her and she gave me was one word answers! 

Why am I getting mad?! Im going bloody crazy!

She's going to have a conversation with me! And she's going to bloody like it!

I heard the voices coming closer so I turned and left back to my room. Once I was there I could hear them still talking in her room, her room was in between mine and Jaz. God, you just have to love Nik..

They were talking for hours about random things. I concentrated more on what Thalia had to say because I already knew about what Jaz was saying. 

I soon grew tired and laid down on my bed, I began to question myself and the reason I was eavesdropping on their conversation, it all led me back to the reason I went to the kitchen. I was thirsty!

I walked out of my room and saw Jaz walking out of Thalias room. She turned around and looked up at me. She kept staring like if she was trying to figure out what to say until she finally said what she was thinking.

Im sorry.

What? I asked, truly confused.

Tonight, at dinner. What I said, It came out wrong.

So what did you really mean?

Its not your fault your parents and my parents took her away. When I said its the Mikealsons fault, I was talking about Dahlia and her curse she put on your family because of your mother....its none of your guys fault. Whatever mistakes your parents made, its not your fault, I just...it is your family curse and it is your family's fault they had to take her away...Im sorry if you took it the wrong way.

I stayed there looking at her not knowing what to say. I was surprised. I didn't think she would apologize, but I was glad. I love Jaz, and having her get mad at me over something that was out of my control did hurt me.

I was about to respond, but she turned around quickly and entered her room shutting the door behind her.

I began to walk to the kitchen to get something to drink. I walked in and saw Nik. I groaned knowing what this conversation would lead into.

Ah brother. I wasn't able to speak to you earlier seeing as right when you came back with Thalia you locked yourself up in your room!

Yes Nik, is there a problem with that?

No, not at all. That just means we will have to have that conversation now.

Look Nik, Im tired and I just came to get something to drink, I think this conversation can wait until tomorrow.

Nik stayed quiet for a moment, that smirk he had on his face never leaving.

Yes, thats fine. Tomorrow after breakfast. Don't try to hide, He threw a blood bag at me and began to walk, goodnight brother.

With that he was gone.

**

I finished the blood and began to make my way to my room, I passed Jaz's room and could hear her playing her music, next I passed Thalia's room but stopped and listened carefully. I could hear her soft snores and her light breathing, I couldn't help myself and before I knew it I found myself inside her room looking down at her.

She was still awake, but on the verge of sleep. I kissed her forehead and left quickly. I entered my room and soon fell asleep.

**

I could feel the light in my face, telling me its morning, I tried to wake up but I couldn't.

I kept hearing something in the distance, at first they were muffled, but then I began to hear it more clearly...they were screams...from a baby.

Aaaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaaaah! Waaaaaaaaaaaah! its a baby crying! Those cries sounded familiar, but I don't know why.

Soon after I hear another voice, Hello Thalia...my angel. Its Jaz.

I found myself at peace. My heart began to grow warm again.

Then I hear another voice, Take her. 

Mother? Mother where is she going with our child? 

My heart began to pound and I can feel a cold sweat run down my back.

Im sorry but you can't keep that baby...

Tears threaten to come out and I begin to breathe heavily. I feel the room grow cold.

I hear Jaz scream and that only causes me to grow angry.

Don't worry, I hear the voice say again, when you both wake up in the morning you won't remember any of this..

My head is pounding, I feel myself drenched in sweat as a shiver runs down my spine. I know its a dream but it all feels so real. The only thing keeping me from losing my mind is the warm feeling I have in my arms. The feeling I had when I first carried Thalia in my arms. Even if it was a memory, it still felt so real.

That feeling in my arms soon went away and my entire body went cold, anger began to course through my veins and spread throughout my entire body like fire.

I shot up from my bed, eyes still closed, and I couldn't control myself. The words slipped out of my mouth before I could understand what was happening:

I WANT MY CHILD NOW!

I open my eyes, only to find the one thing I've been asking for in my dream standing right next to me. She placed a hand next to me, her hazel eyes looking straight at me.

Are you okay?

THALIA POV

I woke up and out of habit began listening for anything out of the ordinary, Its something I would do when I was on the run, just in case someone was catching up. You can never be too careful with stuff like this.

I continued to listen until my ears landed on the room next to me, Kol.

I heard him breathing really hard, his heart racing. I didn't know why. 

For some reason my heart began to race as well when the thought of him being hurt ran through my mind. 

I got up from the warm bed I had been sleeping on and made my to the door. I walked out and knocked on his door but he didn't answer, he just kept on breathing really hard. I got closer to the door and the smell of sweat and tears soon entered my nose.

I turned the handle on the door and entered. I found Kol on his bed. His face was full of sweat and tears, his fists were closed tight like if he was ready to throw a punch any second. They were closed so tight that they were even shaking.

Maybe he's having a nightmare? 

No shit Thalia! What else could it be! You should hug him...The little voice in my head told me.

No way! Ill just wake him.

By hugging him.

No! Ill shake him awake!

Just as I was about to Kol shot up and screamed I WANT MY CHILD NOW!

I realized what he was dreaming about and put my hand on his shoulder after he realized I was in the room. Are you okay? that was the only thing I said that came to mind.

Drenched in sweat and tears, Kol came close to me and pulled me into a tight hug. I felt warm and safe in his embrace, but there was still one thing that was bothering and that kept me from hugging this man back. The night of the town.

I pulled away and he looked at me, tears spilling from his eyes. Who knew a monster could cry.

I got up and quickly ran away.

I ran quickly without checking where I went until I hit the wall, I fell backwards and looked up.

Only then did I realize it wasn't a wall that I hit, It was Elijah. He looked down at me and extended his hand. I carefully, and slowly took his hand and he pulled me up.

He looked at me trying to figure out what I was running away from and I quickly looked down, not being able to keep eye contact with another human being, or monster, for more than a second.

Stop calling them monsters when you know thats not how you really feel about them!

shut up stupid voice!

I was so into the argument I was having by myself that I almost didn't notice Elijah was speaking.

May I ask what you were running away from?

From Kol.

I blurted out without even realizing it, and once I did I realized how dumb I really am.

I was about to run away again but Elijah caught me and lifted my chin so our eyes would meet. I removed my gaze from him but he still held my chin up. 

And why is it that you're running away from your father?

The way he referred to Kol as my father made my heart race.

I-I don't know...

Elijah looked at me intently not believing me. 

I don't like liars.

Those four words sent a chill down my spine. I stayed silent for a few seconds hoping he would let it go, but the way he held me in his arms made me realize he wasn't going to let it go.

I...I went into his room and he was having a nightmare...and when he woke up, I um asked him if we was okay and he hugged me....and...um I-i...um g-got scared...

After I told him the truth he let me go, and right when he did I ran away. I think he wanted to tell me something but I didn't care. I felt light headed and I need to get out of there before I passed out.

I stopped running when I saw hope. She's the only person here who doesn't make me feel uncomfortable.

Hi..I said as I sat next her. She was coloring in her book.

Hi...Do you want to color with me?

Sure!

She ripped out a page from her book and handed it to me, she moved the colors in between us and we began to color.

My dad told me that were family...he said we're cousins.

I looked up at her and smiled.

Yeah, I guess we are.

We stayed silent for a minute until she broke the silence once again.

Did you have a family before you found us?

I thought about that question for a bit. 

I did have one, but they never treated me like family. So no, I guess I didn't, but I did have one person. He was the only person I had so I guess he was like family.

She turned to look at me. Who was that person? Where is that person now?

The second question hit me hard. Its been a long time since I've seen his face or heard his voice.

His name was Alex....Alexander Thirwall. He was real sweet. You would have loved him.

I continued coloring, ignoring her second question. She looked at me and smiled.

Is he okay? 

I stopped coloring and looked at her, maybe its time I tell someone. She's just a kid, I doubt she'll tell anyone.

Yeah, well no...see a long time ago, me and Alex were on an adventure! We always had these different adventures! I just never thought this one would be our last....Well we were fighting this bad guy and he was powerful! He had a witch that was working for him and he told me he wanted something and that I was the only one who could get it! So he took Alex and put him in a pendant, the evil man told me that once I delivered what he wanted he would give me the pendant...but I still haven't been able to give it to him.

Hope looked at me with a worried face. Well what is it! Maybe I can help!

I smiled again and shook my head. Don't worry about it. Im not going to give him what he wants.

And I already know how Im going to get the pendant.

I was about to say something else when I felt someones gaze on us.

I turned and saw Kol staring intently at me. I looked down remembering what had just happened in his room.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Took me a while to come up with something good for this chapter lol

What do you guys think about Alex? And what about Kol?? He's finally coming to the realization that he needs Thalia in his life!!!

Get ready because for my next chapter you meet an old friend of Jaz's and Kol does not like it one bit!

please VOTE because thats what inspires me to keep writing!

please COMMENT because thats what helps me come up with ideas for the next chapter and how to make my writing better!

Thank you @Jaz147 for all the support and ideas for my book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 98 31
Jealousy, lies, friendships, envy and sabotage. Caroline needs a change of people but she doesn't know it nor does she want it. A strange past, a few...
328K 5.7K 23
(Under major editing + re writing) Book 1 in the stella series Sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ {28 ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ} ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ {28 ᴊᴜɴᴇ} Harmony Mikaelson was Hopes older twin. The first...
284K 6K 106
What if Kol got a girl pregnant around the same time Klaus got Hayley pregnant? Kol and Davina met at a nightclub and sparks flew straight away and t...
173K 3.7K 35
[[forgive the crappy writing- I wrote this when I was 13, re-published it bc a lot said they were missing it.]] She is Maria Victoria Petrova Yes. As...