Mystic Life (Saeyoung X Reade...

By Celestial-Red

4 Days for you to fall in love with me... 7 Days until it starts all over... That was supposed to be it right... More

???
Chapter 1: Reset
Chapter 2: Operation Honey Buddha Chips!
Chapter 3: New Girl
Chapter 4: Hello~
Chapter 5: Ring Ring
Chapter 6: MC?
Chapter 7: Photo Session!
Chapter 8: Play
Chapter 9: Not So Good Morning
Chapter 10: coffee shop
Chapter 11: Visit
Chapter 12: News
Chapter 13: Get ready!
Chapter 14: Gallery
Chapter 15: lets talk
Chapter 16: Stroll
Chapter 17: Bowling!
Chapter 18: Discussion
Chapter 19: Car Ride
Chapter 20: Good morning!
Chapter 21: Let's Play!
Chapter 22: Dinner for two?
Chapter 23: News!
Chapter 24: Outfit: ✔!
Chapter 26: A Long Day and Some Coffee
Chapter 27: You What???
Chapter 28: His Reasons
Chapter 29: Ready!? Wow!
Chapter 30: Saeyoung?
Chapter 31: What Happened?...
Chapter 32: ...
Chapter 33: Your Words
Chapter 34: Time
Chapter 35: Christmas!
???

Chapter 25: Assistant Y/n

8.9K 375 1.7K
By Celestial-Red

BORING

That was the best way to explain the current situation.

"And so, with these changes, we can open up a new Cheritz center." One of the old men at the table said. Meanwhile, you had your notebook opened and jotted down the important stuff when needed and doodled when you could. 

Jumin sat next to you and paid close attention to the conversation at hand. After a while, he slid a small note to you secretly so the others wouldn't notice.

It read, "Don't worry, I'm just as bored as you are"

You sniffled your laughter after you read the note and so did Jumin, although, you two did catch the eye of some of the other participants.

Thankfully the meeting ended and the two of you were free!

"Damn, ONE HOUR, one whole freaking hour of that guy talking. I really don't know how Jaehee can do this." You said after making sure the others couldn't hear you and you tried to straighten your posture after sitting down in an uncomfortable chair for so long

"That was nothing compared to the other meetings we've had. They last about 3 hours, even 4 sometimes." Jumin commented.

"My respects to Jaehee." You said straightforwardly.

"By the way, can I see the notes you jotted down?" Jumin asked.

"H-Huh? Oh, wouldn't you rather I just read them to you? My handwriting isn't that great..." You said nervously.

"It doesn't matter, I'm sure I can decipher it." He said with a chuckle.

He outstretched his hand to you and you had to hand over the tablet with the notes attached to the inside of the case. Well, to be honest, your handwriting wasn't that bad, you were more worried about-

"Whats this?" He asked.

"That's....a doodle....of a fat version...of the guy who was talking..." You said while rocking back and forth on your heels with you hands behind your back like a child who did something wrong. Jumin on the other hand...

"Pfft...Hahahahahaha!" He started laughing! You looked at him confused for a moment but then joined him. You two caught the attention of other workers passing by, and who wouldn't stare at the usually bound and determined Corporate Hair Jumin Han cracking up!

"Haha, dear god you really are something else Y/n" You blushed as you held your stomach from laughing so hard. After some time, Jumin regained his composer but with a smile never fading on his face.

"Well, then Y/n, whats next on the list?" You looked to the tablet.

"Right, we need to go to your office to read and sign some paperwork."

"Alright then, let's get going." He said calmly.

You two walked down the hallway of the building to the elevator. After that Jumin punched in the number 69.

You both walked down the hallway to a door at the end.

"Come in." He said while opening the door and letting you in. You involuntary gasped.

His office was huge.

It had a large desk and even a small living room on the side with couches, a table and...everything!

"Wow Jumin, this is-" You were interrupted when you felt your phone vibrate at your side. You quickly took it out and looked at the caller ID.

V???

"Is there a problem?" He asked. You looked back at Jumin and started getting nervous.

"Oh! No no. Everything's fine. I just need to take this." You pointed to your phone without showing the caller name to him.

"Hmm, alright. You have 5 minutes." He said with a suspicious look on his face, mostly because he was curious as to why a phone call would suddenly make you nervous.

"Thank you!" You made your way out of the room and walked down the hallway making sure he wasn't in earshot of your conversation.

"Hello?" You answered just in time before the caller hung up.

"Hi MC, how are you doing?" He asked kindly.

"I'm, I'm doing good, just working." You commented in hopes of asking him to just talk later.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I must be interrupting you." He apologized.

"It's okay." You answered casually hoping he'll end the conversation soon.

"Is it alright if we can talk later? Or maybe I can pass by your working place and we can.... hang out? Maybe go out somewhere?" You mentally cursed yourself.

This would have been a great time to talk to him, maybe even  talk about Rika!

Damn...I can't forget that time doing all of this to help V and the rest of the RFA! I also can't tell him that I'm working with Jumin...

"I...I can't today, I have a....project to do! Yeah, after work I'm heading over to a friend's house. Do you think we can meet up another day?" You asked as politely as you could.

"Of course! No problem, how about this Friday? I just wanted to see you before the RFA party." He asked.

Before? Wait... The party's this Saturday?? Or was it Sunday?

"MC?" He asked making sure you were still there.

"Sure, that sounds good to me!" You said with a smile in your voice.

"Then it's a date! See you then MC." He quickly hung up before you could say anything else.

D-Date??

"Y/n?" Jumin called out to you.

"Yes??" You accidentally said with a jump in your voice.

"Are you done?" He didn't ask in a rude manner, just formally.

"Yeah. Sorry I took so long." You answered as you made your way back to his office.

"It's alright. Now I'm going to be signing these papers here in this stack, and once I'm done with that I'll need you to take them to the main office and hand it to anyone, they'll know what to do." He said as he sat at his desk and began doing his work.

"Sure." You answered simply.

"Oh and after that, I'll just be signing this other stack of papers here so while you turn in those papers you can just walk around and get to know the place." Jumin already started his work and didn't look up at you as he spoke.

"Okay."

You waited for him to finish his work as you walked around his office.

There were a lot of bookshelves on the walls and a few filing cabinets.

You passed your hand on top of the book spins as you tried to see what kind of books he had but they weren't that interesting seeing that most of them were about business.

But one book, in particular, did catch your eye.

50 shades of gray?...Why am not surprised?

You kept walking around and noticed one picture frame on a self.

It was him and V.

They were wearing a school uniform it seemed.

"He's a good friend of mine." Jumin said suddenly; still not making eye contact.

"Oh. He looks like a nice person." You commented.

"Yes, he was." You turned to look at him.

"Was?" Jumin raised his eyebrows and then looked up at you.

"Sorry, I meant to say that he is. My mistake." He then picked up all the papers he signed and then hit them against the table softly to align them all.

"Here you go, please take these." You walked over to him and took the papers. You grazed his hands I the process.

They were soft, and warm.

"So I just give them to anyone?" You asked. Jumin blinked twice as if you just took him out of his train of thought.

"Oh, yes." Was all he said. You nodded as a response and made your way out of his office and to the main office.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE MAIN OFFICE?

You mentally sighed and just kept walking while holding the paperwork to your chest since you were too embarrassed to go back and ask Jumin.

You looked at the elegant offices as you walked by them. Then a nice looking woman was walking in your direction so you decided to ask her.

"Hi, sorry to bother you but could you show me to the main office?" You asked kindly. The woman stopped to look at you and then gave out a 'Tch'.

"And who might you be?" She asked rudely.

Geez, another one of those girls.

"My name is Y/n L/n and I'm Jumin Hans personal assistant. I just need to know where the main office is mam." You said confidently. Before she could answer, a tall man --about the size of Jumin-- walked over to you two.

"Come on Sarah, are you picking a fight with another coworker?" He asked.

Sarah?

Coincidence? With that attitude, I think not!

"No." She answered angrily. She looked at you from top to bottom in disgust before she tucked her hair behind her ear and then left.

"Quite a hand full isn't she?" Said the guy.

"Yeah, talk about rude." You answered while watching her walk away.

"Well, with the jobs we've got, sometimes it's gotta be that way. So what made you talk to miss pain in the ass in the first place?" He asked casually.

"Right! I need to take these to the main office." You showed him the papers in your hand. He then looked at you with an eyebrow raised.

"Is...something wrong?" You asked nervously from the look on his face.

"So you're the new girl everyone's been talking about." You scrunched your forehead in confusion and a bit of shock.

"Huh?"

"Your name tag, it says Y/n L/n."

"Yeah but I just started working today! People are already talking about me??" You asked surprise.

"Word spreads fast around here, and from what I've heard is that your probably the best assistant he's had so far."

"I've only been here for like, what-" You looked to your wristwatch. "-5 hours??"

"Like I said, word spreads like wildfire." He added. You both chuckled. "Oh, how rude of me, my names Liam." He stretched his hand out to you and you gladly shook it.

Finally, someone nice for a change.

"So let's get those papers to the main office shall we?" He asked.

"Finally!" You cheered.

You both walked down a couple of halls and finally arrived at your destination. You thanked Liam and then did as Jumin told you and looked around but it was a quick tour by yourself so you decided to head back to his office.

You walked over to his door and knocked.

"Jumin?"

~Scarlett-Red~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 7.1K 41
*Sequel to Mystic Life* 1 year... One whole year has passed since that day you found out the truth about the RFA members. That you were just a tool t...
668 19 20
This is a fanfic around the Mystic Messenger game. How did the Main Character get the app? Why did she agree to go to the apartment? Why did she agre...
166 2 7
Basically, this story is based on the way I felt after completing Jumin's route for the first time and achieving the happy ending. I love my Mystic M...
41.7K 665 39
Mystic Messenger one shots and sometimes scenarios! I no longer take requests !I do not own Mystic Messenger or any of the characters mentioned! Cove...