One In A Milyon 3 (Urban Fict...

By RoialWriting

Copyright © 2014 All Copy Rights Reserved *READ 'One In A Milyon' and 'One In A Milyon 2' BEFORE READING THIS... More

One In A Milyon 3 (Urban Fiction)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
One In A Milyon 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N:
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
The End

Chapter 5

176K 4.2K 2.3K
By RoialWriting

Author's Note: Heyyy, I missed you guys, too! Anywho, I decided to update after thinking further into where I want to go with this story. I AM going to finish it, even though I am not very fond of it anymore. This is just a start of more to come, Ik it's not much but hopefully, it'll hold you guys off for a week or so. Also, please don't forget that I will make mistakes so don't please don't judge me. I hope you guys enjoy. I pray that I haven't lost too many of my fans/supproters/readers, and if I have, I am thankful for those of you who waited. Thank you. 

Ps. If you've forgotten how Catalina looks, refer back to Chapter 2 of this story. 

Chapter 5

A week and a half later, Milyon was on her way home after visiting Carti in the hospital. She hated to see him in the condition he was in; she needed him to wake up.  She was overwhelmed, and was barely able to keep her head on straight. She’d decided that she needed to put off starting school for a while, she simply wasn’t ready.

Several minutes later, she arrived home. It was pretty much empty, Shy had gone to the grocery store but Billie Jean greeted her with nothing but excited barks, and jumping for Milyon to pick her up. Milyon did, and headed to her bedroom. She sat Billie Jean on the bed, and removed her coat and her wheat colored Timbs. She didn’t have anyone to impress so she wore comfortable clothes. Just as she was getting undressed, her phone vibrated, indicating a call was coming through. She grabbed it off of her bed, and saw that it was the same number that’d been calling her all week— Detective Hughes who working on Carti’s case. She had talked to him once in the beginning of the week but after that conversation, she didn’t want to talk to him anymore. She sighed. She didn’t want to answer but she did, reluctantly.

“Hello?” she said.

“Um, hi, Ms. Carter?” he said, making sure it was Milyon he was talking to.

Milyon rolled her eyes and sat on her bed. “Yes?” She replied.

“Yes, Ms. Carter. This is Detective Hughes, I’m the assigned detective on the case of your—boyfriend… Mr. King. I don’t know if you recall the last conversation we had, but I just want to remind you again that I need to speak with you and if I don’t speak with you soon, I will be forced to have you placed under arrest for...” He said in a serious tone, but Milyon interrupted him midsentence.

Milyon rolled her eyes. “Well, Mr. Hughes… I currently don’t have a lawyer and because I don’t have a lawyer I won’t be speaking with you anytime soon. Thanks for calling, though.” Milyon said in a fake happy voice, and hung up in his face. She couldn’t deal with the authorities right now; she needed some time to think. She knew that they didn’t have any evidence against her so she had no worries. Her only worry was that Carti wouldn’t wake up. She prayed hard and long before getting in the shower and taking a nap.

***

Two and a Half Months Later

Mace was on a private jet back to Colombia, he needed to meet up with Camillo so he could get business up and running. He had waited, just feeling uneasy about Carti not being able to do business with him. But it’s been over two months and Carti hasn’t woken up yet, he needed to get this money.

The detective stopped fucking with his sister who was getting bigger and bigger each day. On the other hand, Taylor was pretty much going to spend the rest of her life in prison, her trial hasn’t come yet because Carti wasn’t out of coma yet but Mace was pretty sure she was going down, she did kill Qua. But, if Carti doesn’t make it, she’ll be guilty on two counts of first degree murder. Either way it goes, Mace was glad that she was out of their lives. But a part of him was grateful that she was there that day at the hospital, or his homie would be gone forever. Mace only wished that he’d killed Qua when he had the chance.

***

When Mace arrived in Cartegena, Colombia, Camillo had a private car come and pick him up from an abandoned landing strip that wasn’t too far from Camillo’s home. Mace was anxious to make shit happen in these streets, and they wouldn’t stop on the count of his and Carti’s absence. He put his business on hold, knowing that the authorities were all in their business due to the recent madness that has taken place in their lives.  

Mace arrived at Camillo’s home several minutes later. Camillo had someone escort Mace to his plush room, and then told them to let Mace know that he should meet Camillo in his office in an hour. So, Mace took this time to take a shower and try and take a short nap. But not too long after he’d gotten out of the shower, there was a knock at the door. He only had on a pair of boxers so he wrapped a towel around his waist and went to answer the door.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

“Yea, here I come.” He said, raising his voice slightly. When he reached the door, he twisted the knob and yanked it open. He then came face to face with a smiling Catalina. He tried his best not to show his irritation with her sudden appearance. He sighed loudly and licked his lips.

“What’s good?” he smirked.

She licked her lips seductively, admiring his chiseled physique. “Joder, papi, te extrañé.” She said, and then abruptly pressed her body against his, and grabbing the back of his head with both hands, and kissed him softly on both cheeks.

Mace almost pushed her but then kind of thought that he would be out of order because the double cheek kiss is how people greeted one another here. He rolled his eyes, thinking she was thirsty. And the fact that she’d just called him daddy and said that she missed him didn’t surprise him either.

“Aye, um. Can you show me where your dad’s office is?” he said, putting some space in between them.

She nodded her head, “Absolutely. But, don’t you want to dress first?” she asked in her thick accent.

Mace looked down at the towel he had wrapped around his waist. “Uh, yeah. I’ll be right out, can you wait right here?” he said, about to close the door in her face.

A look of disappointment covered her face. “Can I just wait in your room?” she asked.

Mace sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. “Sure.” He said, opening the door for her to come in. She smiled and strutted past him in her tall Givenchy heels, and her tightly fitted Givenchy slacks, and dress shirt. He couldn’t help but watch the way her firm, round ass switched as she walked. He caught himself in the moment and stopped looking. She stopped in the middle of the room, and faced him.

“You like the room, papi?” she asked, sitting on his bed. Mace wondered why the hell this woman kept calling him daddy.

Mace nodded, “Yea, it’s nice.” He said. He picked his MCM duffel bag up off of the crème colored, plush carpet and sat it on the bed with the expensive bed linen. He grabbed a pair of black Louis Vuitton sneakers out. He saw Catalina get off of the bed out of the corner of his eye but he didn’t care, he was too busy trying to get away from her.  He then unzipped his suit carrier and got a pair of white pants out, along with a black and white Louis Vuitton signature shirt. He was about to pick his things up and take them in the restroom until he felt a pair of hands rubbing his back, he knew it was Catalina.

“Eres tan sexy, Maceon.” She said, in a seductive tone once again. He knew he shouldn’t have let this bitch in. He turned around with the attentions of shutting her down but she quickly pressed her lips against his. Mace moved his face away, and pushed her away, gently.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. Aye, you gotta go.” He said, trying to turn away until she grabbed his hand, he snatched it away, roughly.

“What’s wrong?” Catalina asked innocently.

They stood not too far away from one another.  “What the fuck is wrong wit’ you? You need to step, ma. No bullshit.” He said, turning to walk towards the door, he heard Catalina walking behind him. A part of him was running from her of fear for fear of his own actions, and the other because he knew he had someone who was waiting for him to make her wifey at home.

“Papi, why you running from me? Quiero sentirte, y degustar ...” she said, not finishing her sentence. When Mace reached the door, she put her hand on his shoulder, forcing him to face her.

“What?” His back was against the door, and before he knew it, she had pressed her body against his, and looked him deeply in his eyes. He sighed; he rested his head against the door. He thought of Shy, he was falling for her slowly but surely but he just wasn’t ready to wife her, but he knew that he would sooner or later. He couldn’t hurt her by fucking around with this chick who just so happened to be Camillo’s daughter. He knew Camillo would not be happy if he thought they were having relations with one another, he would most likely cut Mace off and even try to kill him. “Yo… I can’t— ” he said, looking at Catalina. Her eyes had a look in them that read ‘I want you.’, he couldn’t even finish his sentence before their lips were intertwined, and she was tugging at his towel. Soon, Mace’s towel was off, and Catalina was working on getting his boxers off also.

Catalina used one of her hands to stroke his manhood through his Burberry boxers, and the other to run her fingers through his curly hair. Mace was stuck between a rock and a hard place, he didn’t know whether he should stop or not, it was feeling all too good to him. Shortly after Catalina unbuttoned her blouse, she was getting on her knees, and pulling his boxers down simultaneously. She licked her lips, lustfully as his long, thick pole sprang out of his boxers.

“Mmmm, papi. Can I taste?” she asked, her thick accent drowning in sexiness. She licked her lips, hungrily. She wrapped her soft hands around it while looking up at him. Maceon contemplated for a moment before responding. He thought of Shy. They hadn’t even had sex yet but he knew that it was worth the wait, he couldn’t fuck shit up because of this. He knew that with sexual relations came feelings, and he didn’t need Catalina catching any feelings for him. He didn’t want to be in a similar position as his nigga Carti.

“Nah, ma. Get up.” He said, grabbing her gently by the arm, wanting her to get up. His hard on was going down at this point.

She seemed to have ignored what he was saying; she then licked her lips and took his whole pipe into her mouth. Maceon sucked in air. “Fuck.” He grunted both because of the warm feeling of her mouth, and because he was in a fucked up position, mentally. She sucked gently, and slowly, while using both her hands to jerk off his thick pole. His hand ended up on the back of her head, guiding her.

Less than fifteen minutes later, Maceon exploded in her mouth; she swallowed every drop of his seeds. She then got up and tried kissing him on the mouth; he quickly turned his head, dodging her kiss.

“Thanks. Uh, you can go now.” He said, harshly, and then turned away, heading to the bathroom.

He heard her saying something but he closed the bathroom door as quickly as he’d stepped inside. He turned on the sink, and listened for his bedroom door to open and close. About a minute and a half later, he heard it. He opened the bathroom door to make sure she was gone, she was. He inhaled and exhaled deeply, relieved.

He took another quick shower, and then hurriedly got dressed. He knew he couldn’t be late; he had less than thirty minutes to be downstairs. His uncle dad had always told him that if you’re early, you’re on time, and if you’re on time: you’re late. As soon as he’d finished dressing, there was a knock at his door; he hoped that it wasn’t Catalina as he went to open it. To his relief, it was a maid, and not Catalina.

“¡Hola, sir. Are you ready for meeting with Mr. Moreno? I escort you.” The middle aged woman said.

Mace nodded, “Yes, I am. Can you wait here one second, please?” he said to her. She agreed, he then closed the door as he went to check his appearance once more, looking sophisticated yet casual, he made sure not to sag his jeans too low to the point where his boxers were showing. He couldn’t help it, his dick was too big for his pants to be all tight and shit. He put on a pair of Acetate Ray-Ban eyeglasses, and a golden Rolex. He left his phone on the charger and quickly left the room.

When Mace reached Camillo’s office, Camillo was in there reading a book. Camillo thanked his maid for escorting Mace and then told her that she may leave. Camillo stood from his expensive looking chair, removed his reading glasses, and shook hands with Mace. He then sat back down and got right down to business.

“You pay me today, and I have workers in your field tomorrow. You will receive shipment by next week. I will not accept any amount of money other than what we agree, no later or earlier than what we agree. I communicate only with your or your partner, no middle man. If I feel I can no longer trust you, I will cut all ties with you and act as though I never met you, understood?” Camillo said in a no-nonsense tone. He continued on with many guidelines, regulations, and specifics on their operation. He and Mace sealed the deal, and made a toast afterwards.

***

The next day

Mace packed his bags, and prepared to leave Camillo’s home. He and Camillo went over some more details of their operation, and Camillo insisted that Mace stay longer but Mace declined his offer. Just as Mace was finishing up his packing, there was a knock on his door. He went to open it, it was a maid, the same one from yesterday, he’d forgotten her name.

“Mr. Moreno would like to see you in his office.” She said. Mace agreed and followed her to Camillo’s office. Camillo was doing something on an iPad as Mace entered.

“Sit.” Camillo said when Mace he was aware of Mace’s presence.

Mace did as he was told. “What’s up, Mr. Moreno?” he asked, getting comfortable in the oversized, leather chair on the other side of Camillo’s desk.

“My daughter is going back to states with you. You are to find her nice hotel to stay in, and then you go your separate ways, good?” Camillo said. He was a little too authoritative for Mace’s comfort but Mace went along with it even though he was now irritated that Catalina would be joining him on his long as trip back to the states.

“Yea, that’s cool.” Mace said.

“Okay, thank you, Mace. Good have you here, come back soon.” Camillo said, not so serious anymore.

Mace smiled, and shook his head. “Yes sir, I will be back soon. I should get going, though. I have business to tend to back in the states.” Mace said, standing up and shaking Camillo’s hand.

Camillo nodded, “My daughter meet you downstairs in ten minutes. Remember what I said.” He said in broken English.

Mace nodded, and soon after, he left Camillo’s office.

***

Mace and Catalina were on a private jet back to the states over twenty minutes later. They sat in silence and said nothing to one another. They sat across form one another, Mace was avoiding eye contact and Catalina was continuously looking at him. She didn’t understand why he didn’t want her, she knew she was an attractive woman and didn’t see how he wasn’t all over her right now.

She had to admit, she wanted Mace… she wanted him in the worst way. She wanted to feel him, and kiss him, she needed his touch. Something about this man made her crazy; she had never been with a black man and often fantasized about being with one. When she met Mace, she knew off top that she had to have him, she didn’t care that he had a woman. She had never been this way about another man; she usually had men chasing after her, not the other way around. Mace had her looking like a classy whore with the way she acted yesterday. She was acting so out of character but she couldn’t help it though, she had to have Mace by all means, and she would get him if it was the last thing she did. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76 11 16
Its the 2nd installment of "please wait your turn"2 Its about our Badboy redflag Millionaire trust fund baby Daniel Garcia who is still unsure of he...
149K 2K 34
Ali, normal teenager, 15 year old girl is a very talented pianist and is an only child. Her mother died at the age of two. It's just her and her Dad...
773K 22.1K 31
Addison Jordan 20 has never had a proper family to grow up with. Her mother died while in labour with her and her father was an abusive drunk who bla...
630K 19.6K 35
Meet Milyon Washington. She's currently 18 and a senior in high school. Milyon don't have nobody but her cousin Quinton aka Quinn who's very known in...