Bill Cipher X reader

Galing kay EL_SUGAr

Bill has been your best imaginary friend since you were little. But when you start to grow up you start to ig... Higit pa

Back
Best friends
Boys?

Imaginary

393 18 12
Galing kay EL_SUGAr

5-year-old (Y/n) p.o.v
  I watch as my mom and dad watch a romantic movie together on the couch. I sigh, it is pretty boring being an only child. I sit on the stairs and watch my parents. Why couldn't they have children? Why am I always left alone? Then everything went black and white and gray I think. I don't know but it just did, then a yellow glowing Dorito appears. He had one eye, the eyes looked like a cat.

"Why does everyone say I look like a Dorito! I don't even know what that is and I'm pretty sure I'm not one!" He said.

I stand up and stare in awe. He just looked so tasty. My mouth was drooling, I wanted to eat him. So I reached to grab him. "Can I eat you?" I ask.

"No." He said.

"But you look so...." I drool more. "...tasty."

He then transformed into a person like me. "Hi, kid." He greets and I look behind him.

"Where did the chip go?" I ask.

"Chip guy is gone." The man said.

"Aw! I wanted to eat him." I whine.

"Ugh....kids." He said and stood next to me. "I'm here to be your friend, doll." He said.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yep!"

"But my parents would be mad if they see a man here," I said.

"First of all, I'm not a man. I'm like what you call a teenager in your typical human terms. Secondly, they won't be able to see me, only you. I will use magic so they won't." The man said.

"Fine! My name is (y/n) (l/n)!" I get excited.

"Names Bill Cipher!" He shakes my hand.

"Can you turn things back to normal?" I ask him.

"Sure." He smiles and snaps his hand and I saw my parents kissing. So I quietly went upstairs to my room.

I saw my little kitchen set and table and chairs. I pulled him along and made him sit on the chair. "What do you want to eat now Mister Cipher?" I ask and he chuckles.

"I don't eat but all alright. What do you have to eat?" He asked.

"Well, I can only make cereal," I said sadly and he looks at me.

"Aw! Now don't get sad kid, here let me help." He smiles.

"Okay! Now, what do you want to take with me?" I ask.

"Let us see, oh! We can make a sloppy glob!" He said.

"What is that?" I ask confused.

"Oh, just the food I made up." He shrugs and we start to pretend cook.

"There!" I yell.

He starts to pretend to eat. "Mmmm so good!" He smiles at me.

"Thanks!" I say and kiss his cheeks.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"A thank you kiss," I answer.

"Oh." He smiles at me. "Want to make me more food?"

"Sure what would you like?" I ask him.

"Um, how about cereal!" He suggested.

Then I look and see my parents watching me. "Hey, mommy daddy! I made a new friend! His name is Bill!" I point at him.

My parents look at the spot I point. "Hey, Bill! How are you kiddo?" My dad asks.

"I'm fine but I'm not kiddo," Bill said back.

"He said that he wants to sleep. So time to get-" my dad lied.

"That's not what I said!" Bill yells.

"That is not what he said," I said.

"Oh, honey Bill is tired and he can-" My mom said.

"I'm not, lady." Bill claimed.

"Play with you tomorrow." She kissed my head and carries me to bed.

"Hey let her down! She wants to play with me!" Bill yells.

But I don't think my parents hear him cuz then my dad walks through him. "Good night cupcake." He said and kissed my forehead.

"Hey, how about me?" Bill ask.

I laugh. "Your funny," I say silently and go to sleep.

***A few years later...***

I was already 7 and Bill and I was out in the yard making mud pies. Then I threw mud on him and he did the same to me. Then I heard my mom call my name and went inside with Bill.

"Oh honey, look at yourself! Your muddy!" She said.

"But Bill and I were playing and then we started to throw mud at each other," I explained.

"True lady," Bill said.

My mom looks at my dad and they kinda look sad.

"Honey tells Bill that it is not okay to throw mud." My mom said.

I told Bill and he grins. "Tell her that you don't care and that it is fun and you like playing with me."

"Are you sure?" I ask him.

"Sure as hell!" He said.

"Okay," I shrug. "I don't care and it is fun, I like playing with Bill," I said and stood straighter while I said that.

"Don't say that. BILL is not really okay?" My dad screamed at me and I got scared and ran in my room.

****

After my mom showered me, I went to my room and changed. When I finished I sat on my bed and Bill was in front of me.

"Bill, I don't think my parents won't forgive me," I said playing with my hair.

"Don't worry about them, they are just no fun." He said and puts his arm around me.

"We can just have fun together!" He said and I smile.

"Okay." I smile.

***Two months later...***

"(Y/n)! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?! BILL ISN'T REAL!" My dad screams at me as Bill stood behind him shouting at him.

"I am so real!" Bill shouted stuff like that.

"We got to take her to therapy." My mom said to my father.

****

Then I went to therapy and they told me to forget about Bill and ignore him. I did what she said and ignored him. It wasn't normal for a child at my age to have an imaginary friend. I was supposed to socialize with other real kids.

***12 yr old***

I follow the therapist's orders and now Bill barely appears. He comes sometimes and I ignore him like he wasn't there.

I was actually happy that I followed the therapist's orders cuz if not I would have been a lonely person. I mean why would my imaginary friend still be here?

Bill p.o.v

That scum bag! I walk behind (y/n) as she left the therapist woman.
"Die you scum bag!" I yell at her as we leave.

"(Y/n), don't ignore me." I said.

She didn't respond but only walked. She puts her earphones on and continues to ignore me. So I let her walk away. "One way or another I will get you to notice me," I said and teleported away back to my home town. Gravity falls where I found a victim to mess with. I let my rage on them.

Dipper Pines and his sister Mabel Pines.
"Oh, this is going to be fine. " I smirk and turn into my normal figure. A triangle!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
104K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
137K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...