Unexpected twist

By Jode2828

Girl x girl This story is based around Kelly Ridgewood and Grace mayfield.(not actual people) Both girls comp... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20(final chapter)

chapter 11

20 1 0
By Jode2828

Grace's pov

Why did I reject her? I love her, I just ruined my chances of getting together with her. The only thing I know I know is I'm walking back to Kelly's house to see if she will give me a second chance. I guess the sudden confession really surprised me and I didn't know how to react.
After 5 minutes of walking I make it back to the Kelly's house. I walk up to her front door and give it a couple knocks. no one answers. I realize that the door is already slightly open so I just walk in closing it behind me.
"Kelly!" I shout hoping to get her attention. I look through the living room and kitchen but no sign of her. I guess she is upstairs. I walk up some old broken stairs that was in front of the front door. I walk straight forward towards a room that had many posters of mcr, p!atd and top. That was definitely Kelly's room.

I sprint into the room expecting to see Kelly but instead I see blades spread across the floor.
Suddenly it occurred to me what she was doing, she was trying to kill herself.

I sprint out of her room and towards the bathroom. I smash open the door and dial 999.
"This is 99 how can I help?"
"SEND AN AMBULANCE QUICKLY MY FRIEND IS LYING IN THE BATHROOM WITH BLOOD COMING OUT OF HER WRISTS WITH NO SIGN OF STOPPING" I shout
"Calm down now where do you live?"
"**** street, now hurry!" I hang up the phone and pull Kelly onto my lap caressing her waiting for the ambulance.
"Hello? anyone here?" A voice shouts a few minutes after the call
"Upstairs quickly!" I shout. I move out of the way and let the paramedics do their job. I hope she will be okay.

now that was an intense chapter and I'm sorry for how short it is

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760 31 7
Grace Miller, a student in the 2nd year of psychology meets Amy Carnell, a cold, powerful and confident woman, who hardly lets anyone in, which is th...
2.6M 93.3K 60
When Cal McCarthy first laid her eyes on Grace Jordan, she knew exactly what type of girl she was. Stuck-up, controlling, feared by her classmates...
275K 5.6K 41
Sequel to 'The Girl on the Bus' ** Kelly is your normal teenager girl, she wants a love like her parents. So when she meets the captain of the foot...
4.9K 138 12
Grace Gresley is a 17 year old girl in her last year of school. She is reserved, quiet, and kind. She doesn't like socialising with new people and pr...