Stop Hiding

By Laylania_Horlinson

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ 4 best friends, living in one flat. What's the worst that could happen? ~•~•~•~•~... More

Description
Prologue
Dreams {1}
BriLiam Thoughts {2}
This Can't Be Real {3}
Mine {4}
Movies and Maybe A Little More {5}
Alone, ish {6}
1 Thing 2 Do, 3 Words 4 You {7}
I'm Home {8}
Doctors Office {9}
I Can't Loose You {10}
Thank You {11}
You and I {12}
Let Them {13}
Let's Talk {14}
Surprise Boys {15}
Fever.... Right? {16}
W-What? H-How? Oh No....
Help Me {18}
Secrets {19}
We Should Tell Him {20}
-1 {22}
It's my fault {22.5}
Come Back To Me {23}
So.... What are we..? {24}
Please Niall {25}
Wonderwall {26}
Hold on {27}
Hello There {28}
Recreation for Lirry {29}
Rehabilitation and Release {30}
Sexy Little Liers {31}
Swimming In Blood {32}
Date Night pt. 1 Lirry {33}
Date Night pt. 2 Nouis {34}
Again {35}
Where Dreams Come True {36}
Epilogue!!
THANK YOU!!!

It All Comes Crashing Down {21}

165 7 4
By Laylania_Horlinson

((Just as a fair warning, there will be a lot of PoV. changes throughout this chapter. Now enjoy!!))

Louis' PoV.

Shortly after Liam and Niall leave, Harry and I start our own conversation.

"You know, if there is anything else you need help with, we could talk about it now." I say to Harry.

I can tell there is something in his mind.

After a moment of silence he speaks up.
"Umm there is 1 thing Louis..." I nod.

"Uh.... For the longest time ever.... I've uh... liked this boy.... and I don't know how to tell him.. I'm scared to tell him..." Harry mumbles, then he looks at me. I stand up, motioning for him to stand too.

"Harry, just tell him. Make a move. Do something bold!" I engulfed him in a friendly hug.

"What if he rejects me? We're friends. I don't want to ruin our friendship." He mumbles into my shoulder.

"If you two are meant to be, it'll work out. If not, then don't sweat it ok? You will find someone, it could be him or not. If you really are good enough friends, he will understand if he doesn't feel the same." I tell him. I feel Harry nod his head.

I pull back from the hug, and look at Harry. Our arms still around each other.

"Here is what you're going to do. You are going to go up to him and say, I like you, then kiss him. Ok?" Harry nods then takes a deep breath.

He places his hands on my waist, then look me in the eyes.

"I like you." the next thing I know, is that his lips are on mine. I do nothing at first, to shocked to respond. Harry pushes me up against a wall, and for some odd reason,

I kiss back.....

Harry's PoV.

As soon as Louis' back hits the wall, he kisses me back. It's light and innocent.

Something about this feels wrong. Like I shouldn't be doing this. There aren't many sparks in the kiss, and I can help but feel like Louis isn't enjoying this that much.

Louis' PoV.

Harry slips his tongue into my mouth. I process this, and everything clicks in my mind.

What am I doing?! I'm cheating on Niall! I need to stop!

It's like I'm not in control. I keep kissing back, my arms around Harry's neck as I run my fingers through his hair.

I love Niall! And I'm leading Harry on.

It's only now that i realize east i really truly am doing.

I stop kissing back, but Harry doesn't get the message. I put my hands on his chest, and apply a light pressure, trying to get him off.

"Liam is Ga-" I push Harry off of me, and the colour drains from my face as I see Niall and Liam standing in the living room doorway.

Niall has tears in his eyes as he speaks, "L-Louis..?"

Niall's PoV.

"L-Louis..?" My voice cracks and trembles as I speak. Harry has a blush painted on his cheeks, and Louis is paler than a ghost.

"Niall... I-I..." I cut Louis off.

"H-How could y-you?!" I start to cry, Louis starts to make his way towards me, but I stop him.

"D-Don't c-come ne-ar me!" Louis stops walking, tears in his own eyes now. Harry just looks confused, and Liam is still in shock as it seems.

"H-How could y-you L-Lou?!" I start to cry harder, Harry's confusion growing as Louis silently cry's in front of him too.

"Niall... Please just let me explain-"

"E-Explain w-what?! W-What are y-you go-going to-o say?! I-It's not wh-what I-it looks like?" Louis stays silent.

"I-It looked L-like y-you whe-where cheat-ting o-on m-me!"

"What?" Harry speaks up. We all turn to him.

"L-Louis a-and I ar-are D-dating! A-and I'm P-pregnant w-with hi-his ba-baby!!" I shout/cry

Harry's hands fly up to his mouth as he mumbles "p-pregnant?"

"I-I c-can't be-believe yo-you Lo-Louis! I love y-you! A-and y-you do this t-to m-Me t-the d-day we find o-out we-we're h-having t-twins!!!" Louis starts to sob harder, but definitely not as much as me.

"N-Niall...." He whispers. I shake my head no, and run out of the house.

Louis' PoV.

"N-Niall...." He shakes his head no, and I watch as he runs out of the house.

I look to Harry. He has a mortified look on his face, and so does Liam.

"Go after him! Don't just stand there Louis!" Harry says to me. I run after Niall,

I find Him just outside the house.

"Niall!" I say his name when I am 3 feet away from him. He turns to me, tears streaming down his face.

He starts to run, and I follow, Harry and Liam close behind me.

Niall runs across the yard, then the road. When he makes it to the other side of the road -myself in the middle-, I call out to him, "Niall stop please!"

He does stop. He turns around on the sidewalk. "Please Niall.... Just.... Just... Let.... Please....." I drop to my knees crying.

Niall's PoV.

Louis drops to his knees sobbing. Yes he cheated on me, but I love him. He could stab me, try to kill me, torture me, and I will still love him.

My heart is breaking, but something tells me to stay back. I'm about to tell Louis that I will let him explain, but something else catches my eye.

"Louis." I say his name but he doesn't move. My eyes stay trained on the fast moving car down the street.

"Louis! Get off the road!" He looks at me tears covering my face, his palms on the ground.

"Louis Get up!" I shout again, Louis starts to stand up slowly. As the car gets closer, I can see the driver is texting, and not paying attention.

I run to Louis who just got up to his feet. He didn't see the car, and the car didn't see us either.

Louis' PoV.

"Louis Get up!" I hear Niall shout again. Weakly I wipe my hands in my lap, then stand up slowly, just as i get to my feet, I see Niall running towards me.

I open my arms thinking he wants a hug, but I'm completely wrong. I feel his hands press hard against my chest, making me stumble back, and fall.

I hear screeching tires, busting glass, and a pain filled scream that makes my blood run cold. 

My heart starts to beat faster than a million miles an hour as I stand up.

Once I'm up i see it. I see why Niall was shouting, and why he pushed me out of the way.

What I see stops my heart, and it takes everything in my to not pass out, or puke my guts out from some mix of emotions

Shattered glass littering the ground.

The car -with prominent skid marks behind it- stopped in front of Niall's unconscious body, a pool of blood (growing at an alarming rate) around him.

A/N:

word count:
1228

ok...

What do you think..? did I Nail it? did I fail it? Let me know!

Do you like it, or do you hate me now..? Just bear with me though I promise it will get better, at some point.

Anyway, did you guys see #FlickerSessionDublin was trending on number 4 on Twitter, World Wide!!

What songs of Niall's do you like the most?

I really like 'I Need Love' and 'Flicker'

I haven't heard many of the other ones, but I know they're all amazing!!!

Have a fantastic day!

- Laylania xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 154 32
Louis Tomlinson. Hottest guy in my school. Two years older than me. Yeah, that Louis. Why was he talking to me? I could always tell there was somethi...
2.4K 91 16
Louis can't wait. His best friend Harry is finally coming back home after a long vacation trip. But what happens if Harry suddenly has a girlfriend...
209 3 10
There was a long moment where Harry didn't actually think Louis was going to answer; where he feared he would be sitting here forever, waiting for th...
4.8K 65 21
[COMPLETED] Never Trust a pretty face boys!!! :) That's what happened to Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlison, Justin Bieber, and Za...