Facade

By AllyPierce0

"Hush, my beautiful girl. Everything is going to be okay. Trust me. Shh..." He whispered whilst wiping the te... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Authors note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
CAST LIST!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Authors Note

Chapter 19

5.2K 122 50
By AllyPierce0

Edited

I was shaking from fear. What's going on? No one knows. The only thing I know is that these guys mean business, but how can these hijack a college? I mean, I thought the college was secure enough but I guess I was wrong considering there were multiple men roaming our classroom with machine guns in their hands. 

"Most of you pathetic people must be wondering who I am?" He says loud enough for everyone to hear. 

"Let me make this easier for you." He says. He touched his pupils, taking something out... lenses. Then he takes off the wig and runs his arms, removing what looks like concealer... showing familiar tattoos. 

Oh no. 

I looked at the person who stood at the front of the class. The person who had been threatening Mason, the person who was creeping my friends out and tormenting for me months. Xavier. 

I looked at Mason who had glanced at me and then back at the door. Then I looked at Kayla who was trying to say something to Blake. I got what they were trying to do. I nodded at them and took a deep breath. 

We can do this. 

"I won't hurt anyone if I get what I want and all I want is what belongs to me." He says. His eyes glance around the room and carefully he continues, "Aubrey, I know you are here. I'll count to ten and if you don't come out I'll start shooting. Killing people one by one." 

I look at the others who nod. I take a deep breath and then stand up, out of my seat. "I'm here, keep them out of this." I say, my voice resounding throughout the vast hall. 

 He looks at me and then smirks. He eyes the other members telling them to go somewhere. They nod and Xavier starts heading towards me. I make eye contacts with the others and they give a small nod in reply. 

Xavier comes close to me and then says, "All of this could've been avoided if only you had been a good girl and hadn't run away." 

When he is close enough I step closer to him until our bodies are touching and whisper venomously in his ear, "I am so not going down without a fight." I say and kick him hard in the stomach and run towards the door as planned, followed by Aiden, Kayla, Mason, Blake, Maria, Natasha and Caleb. 

"Everyone hide!" Mason yells, whilst coming next to me and grabbing my hand. 

We saw the dorm rooms but thought it would be too obvious so we divided ourselves into two groups. While Natasha, Aiden, Caleb and Maria went to hide in one of the dorms, Mason, Kayla, Blake and I went to hide in the other. We opened the dorm in the middle and hurriedly went inside. 

"Hide!" I frantically ordered to all of them as we scramble and find places to hide. I lock the dorm room door to buy us some time in case they decide to search here. 

Kayla and I hide in the closet behind all of the clothes and Mason and Blake hide in the other rooms.

Soon enough we here footsteps outside of the dorm room and then banging. 

"Aubrey! Open the God damn door." I hear Xavier yell and I whimper causing Kayla to hug me tighter, trying to comfort me. We hear a gunshot and the door opens with a bang. Xavier walks in with two more of his clones. 

He enters the room and laughs sinisterly, "Aubrey, Aubrey, Aubrey.  You know better than to hide from me." He calls out, taunting me as if ruining my life was just one big game for him. 

He motions to one of the people with his hands. The person nods in understanding and comes back with Aiden, Natasha, Caleb and Maria. 

Shit! 

"Aubrey, same rules. I'll count to ten and if you don't come out I'll kill each of them one by one." 

I begin to panic. I glance at Kayla who was already emotionless and pale. 

I take a deep breath and then hug her. "I'll miss you," I whisper softly as tears fall down my face despite her quiet protests. 

No one should die because of me. 

I get out of the closet and then say hatefully, "I am here, Xavier. Let them go." He comes towards me quickly and grabs my wrist. 

"Nice little game you played back then." He whispers whilst bringing his mouth close to my ear. 

I look down and don't answer him and saw Mason who was about to come out but Blake dragged him back. 

"Find the others." Xavier says while dragging me out of the room and into another dorm. 

He opened the door and hauls me into the room and then slams me hard against the wall, knocking the breath out of me. I open my mouth, trying to breathe in as much air as I can. 

"I missed you so much." He says whilst nuzzling his face into my neck. I tried to push him away but his grip on my waist only tightened. 

"Please let me go." I say fearfully, trying my best to escape his deathly grip. 

His eyes turn dark and he slams me hard against the wall. "You are mine. You belong to me!" He shouted causing me to whimper and tears to fall from my eyes. 

He looks at me and then sighs. "I didn't want to have to do this. But you left me no choice." 

Then I heard some rustling behind me. I whirled around and came face to face with Mason. 

"Mason! Oh my god, you're okay!" I say frantically as I run towards him and grip onto his shirt. "Let's go, before it's too late." 

I grip onto his hand and attempt to drag him towards the door but he stood still, refusing to move. 

"Mason? What are you doing?" I ask.

He turned around with a dark grin. "You think I want to run away with you? Your dumber than I thought." 

And with disbelieving eyes, I watch him turn and walk straight up to Xavier. They stood eye to eye and suddenly they both start laughing and pull each other into a weird bro hug. "It's been too long, brother." Mason says with joy. 

"Way too long." Xavier replies. 

And with that my heart turns to stone and my eyes sparkle with unshed tears. A small gasp escapes my lips as I try to get over the overwhelming emotion of betrayal. I shut my eyes tightly, hoping this is just a huge nightmare that will fade away. 

My eyes drifted back to Mason, who's attention was back on me and slowly, he reaches for something inside his pocket. I look at it and see a syringe filled with liquid. 

"M-Mason, don't. Please no!" I manage to mutter through the heart throbbing sobs. 

"Don't cry. It was fun whilst it lasted." He said with a sadistic grin and he plunged the syringe into my arm. 

And the last thing I saw before I blacked out? Mason's grinning face. 

Uploaded on the 30th, just like I promise :D

WHAT DID YOU THINK? Did you imagine that huge plot twist at the end? 

To be honest I only thought of it a day before this was uploaded 😂. Originally, this whole scene was so different. 

Anyways I hope you enjoy it and stay tuned for the next chapter! It's coming close to the end now so be prepared. 

Love you all!! Keep smiling you beautiful people. 

XXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 52.7K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
12.5M 375K 53
(COMPLETED) BOOK TRAILER IN CHAP. 1!!! I had just turned 19 and was about to graduate high school, entering into an amazing university. Surrounded by...
346K 10.2K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
62.7K 776 105
Sin is his name. Leader of the country's most powerful and feared gang. Behind his gorgeous looks hides a cold-blooded killer. Kronowa's ruthless and...