love train (a derren brown x...

By 9PikaCat9

:) More

the discoevery
the plan
ruth turns into coke
the plan lick
mary sue
froot noot

the invasion

59 2 0
By 9PikaCat9

darude grabbed his papers and sniffd them gently. he caressed his paper like a woman would do with her baby. "this paprr wil hold my tru lov" he cried, rocking it back and Ruth. "omg ruth" sed damo "who r u"
"i am your imagination" muttered the paper, floating into the jupiter.
"wait where did the jupiter come from" said varnty, appearing into the air
"wait varnty what"
then varnty disseapeard.
darude was on the floor crying because ruth had left him "no my wife he sobbed"
"it's ok ill be ur wife" sed jupiter
"what the billie who is Jupiter"
But Rick aptly was alrradi playing

Darude was safe because his erics were trens but damos ears explodid!!!11!!

"omg my ears" sed damo, screeching
"they fell off!!!11
he began to cri.
"i will get revenge on my train" he sobbed floating after ruth

"nooo damo" cried darude

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 2.9K 44
Anna was a complete mess when her mom died. She became a clam and suicidal. After an attempt on her life, sixteen year old Anna is sent to an instit...
49.5K 1.6K 79
(แ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ€ท แ€…แ€€แ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธ แ€•แ€ซแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บ แ€…แ€ฌแ€–แ€แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€บ แ€™แ€ฐแ€แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ซแ€žแ€Šแ€บ๐Ÿ”ž) แ€–แ€แ€„แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€™แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฎแ€ธแ€”แ€ฑแ€€แ€ผแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€™แ€ฝแ€พแ€ฌแ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€™ แ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บ แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฒแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€†...
38.1K 881 33
Izuku Yagi along with his twin sister, Izumi, Parents Inko and Toshionori Yagi. At age 4, he was diagnosed as quirkless, he decided to have a normal...
25.6K 910 16
waking up to find yourself in a strange room, in a different time, with a different life, different friends, being chased by different slashers...