Love Game | The fallen Angel...

By Keiriin01226

Summary: (BoyxBoy) I've been living in this world for almost 11 years being nothing, knowing nothing just rei... More

The Fallen Angel (part1)

The fallen angel (part 2 end)

132 11 1
By Keiriin01226

The policemen patrol to the places near in the incident that takaki possible to hide.

"Don't stop until you didn't find them." PO2 Yabu kota said. "Is that kid really? I haven't see him since that incident.."  he thought.

"Yabu-kun still thinking those things." the PO1 said.

"But that's really sudden sir... PO3 hikaru yaotome resigned after that guy vanished with that criminal.."

"What the civilian doing on that forest? Do you think that kid is with that guy?" PO1 asked.

"I don't know.. I don't think so sir but i feel it." PO2 yabu kota answered.

"Inoo-san the hospital call the office a while ago they said that your son move to emergency room cause his heart beat suddenly stop." the policemen said to PO1.

"What?" PO1 Inoo said and rushed to the hospital to check his son condition followed by yabu kota.

__________________________________________

"So energetic today huh" takaki yuya asked rei as they're reach their house, he when he notice rei being so naughty following him everywhere.

"Maa i just feel like there's an electric energy entering my soul so i think i'm bit happy." rei answered.

"Rei" takaki call him as he looked at rei's hand.

"Yes?"

"Do you know how you died in your past life?"

"No but i feel like the owner of this soul isn't die yet." he answered out of the blue.

"Huh?" Make takaki yuya confused.

"Huh?" rei asked also.

"What you mean the owner of your soul?"

"Maaa i don't know... I feel like remembering who is the owner of this soul." rei stop and face takaki.

"Who? Who is the owner?"

"I don't know his name... But he is the state of life and death." rei said. "I've been living in this world for almost 11 years to be nothing, knowing nothing just rei sound that always repeatedly blowing into my ears so hika gave it to me, knowing that i have to do such a mission just to take back my other wings and to be a real guardian of someone.. But i feel like i still have an unfinished business as human but i don't know what that business is. Maybe they need me to choose between life or death also." rei added confused too.

"Choose between life or death.?"

"If i die... i can have my wings and i will become a real guardian maybe. And if i live...? What my mission if i live then ?" rei said. Asking also himself.

"Tell me who's owner you talking about?" takaki grab rei on the shoulder.

"I don't know...ne takaki-kun are you still helping me?"

"Kei ~? Is he still alive?" takaki thought ignoring rei's question.

"Takaki-kun?"

"Maybe the owner of your soul is kei.!"

"Kei? You always mentioning that name before" rei said. And Takaki notice that rei's both arm slowly vanishing and he suddenly lost his consciousness.

"Rei? What happen? Oi!!" takaki grabbed and carry him to the bed.

__________________________________________

"He's ok now Inoo-san his heart beat is stable now." the dotor said to inoo and he walked out the room.

"Thank you" inoo said as he bowed to the doctor and walked forward to his son. "My son please wake up soon.. We will not going to forgive that guy i will not stop chasing him and his son until they reach the jail. they will pay." Inoo added as he caressing his son's hand.

"How he is sir?" Yabu asked as inoo exited to the patient room.

"Still in coma but his heart is stable now as the doctor said." inoo said and sit to the chair beside the room.

"He will be wake up soon.." Yabu said as he sit beside the man.

"I hope so... It's been a years since i heard his voice" inoo said.

"Let's pray that he will be wake up as soon as possible.." yabu said.

__________________________________________

"Yuu~?"

"Kei? Is that you?" takaki said. He is on the place where kei leave him.

"Yuu~~"

"Please come back I'm begging you..." takaki followed the man wearing white who called him. His face is blurry.

"Yuu~~~" the person said as he offer his hand to takaki.

"Kei!!!!" takaki run just to reach the man's hand.

"Whether i choose between life or death You're still the reason of both of them." the man said and the light get him and vanished to Takaki's sight.

__________________________________________

"KEIIIII!!!!!" Takaki shout and wake up as he catching his breath.

"Hmmmmm" rei muttered.

"Rei?" takaki said as saw rei open his eyes.

"Takaki-kun?"

"Yes it's me are you ok? Hurt somewhere? There's anything you want?"

"I've  decided." rei said.

3 Weeks past takaki and rei still at the unknown province of japan. Takaki yuya working and helping the farm even cooking and cleaning their house beacause rei can't do the thing he usually do, he just lying on the bed and doing nothing just to observe takaki who doing his best to be a better man, rei's both feet already transparent  and the half is  slowly disappearing near to gone same to his arm. Rei really thought that takaki yuya already change on the past 1 month he see takaki who usualy grumpy, madman cold hearted before now he's opposite...  He can take care of him smile to him, to their neighbors help them and talked to them happily. And now Rei thinks he fullfill his mission right at the time.
As the next day takaki go to his work leaving rei at the house as he usually do he don't know that everything is going to end soon.. When takaki arrived at home from work in the farm he heard rei crying on the room, he ran to him and shock to what he saw.

"Rei?" takaki slowly walking forward to him.

"Yuu~"

Takaki got speeches when he heard rei calling his given name makes he feel some electric shocks all over his body.

"I don't want to be gone.." rei cried out loud.

"No don't leave me... You promised me right?" Takaki yuya kneel down infront of rei tears flowing on his eyes. Rei's body is now slowly turning to be transparent barely too see.

"I want to be with you not just to be by your side but to live together with you" rei reach his transparent hand to caressing takaki's face though takaki can't feel it.

"Why? You promised me you won't hurting me.. So why are you doing this to me?" takaki cried.

"I will promise to remember this moments with you.. I'm happy that you're the one who i guard with." rei said and kissed takaki on the lips. Then takaki suddenly dazzled to the sudden light, he saw rei with a wings. "We will meet soon i promised." rei said and just like one snap he suddenly vanished.

"Rei---" takaki cried.

__________________________________________

"(Sir your son already awake!)" the doctor said from phone call to inoo.

"I'm going..." inoo rushed to his car and drove going to hospital to check his son. He reach the hospital platforms and run to his son's room.
"Kei-.." he said as he enter the room and walked forward to his son. "Thanks God Youre awake" he added and kissed him to the forehead.

"Yuu~? Where is yuuya?" kei muttered slowly. "I want to see him dad." he added.

"Kei he's a criminal he kil--"

"I want to see him.." kei said as tears flow from his eyes.

"We still can't find him."

"Yuu~" kei said as he closed his eyes and reversing what happens in the past.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Kei...." i heard yuya calling me.

"Yuu.. Sorry i will not be able to do my promise to take care of you.." i said.

"No... No... You already did you already did.." yuya cried loud as he hug the me.

"I will come back to protect you again yuu.. And i will make sure you will still remember me when the time and my presence come." i said lost my consciousness and i don't remember what happen next.

__________________________________________

2 Weeks past takaki yuya's father and his underlings caught by the policemens and brought him to jail.

"Where is your son?" inoo asked takaki.

"I don't know i killed your son so don't include my son here" takaki said being handcuffs.

"Why not? You teach him to how killed and to do such a things!"

"He'd change."

"Change? He still have a crimes to pay"

"He felt sorry for everything he already change his life. Im serious "

"Ok. so where he is?"

"Living with someone.. I don't know where"

__________________________________________

"Kota do you have any news about Takaki's son?" PO1 inoo asked yabu kota

"We're still looking for him sir. When we reach the province  near in the forest someone said that there is a guy who rent a house there and live at the farm together with them." Yabu said "But last week they said they're heard a loud cry on that hous,  the next morning they saw the one guy leave his eyes is swollen like he cried the whole night. after he paid the rent he leave the farm," he added.

"And the other guy?" inoo asked.

"They didn't saw him."

"He's not with takaki yuya... then maybe that guy run a way from him" PO1 inoo said. " we need to find Takaki's as soon as possible." he added.

__________________________________________

The next morning.

"Sir we already captured Takaki's son" the police said to inoo as he  come his office.

"Where is he?"

"At the station sir. He came here to surrender himself" the police said and inoo hurriedly come to the station.

"Sir" PO2 yabu kota bowed as PO1 inoo approach them.

"Yuya?" inoo called him as he looked to takaki yuya

"He's alive right?" takaki yuya asked tears flowing to his eyes. "He's alive right?" he repeated.

"You need to pay the crimes you did the whole 3 years." inoo said.

"I want to see him... Let me please.."

"We filed you an arrest and be jail 2 to 3 years" Yabu kota said as he push Takaki yuya inside the jail.

__________________________________________

2 month past..

"Takaki yuya you have a visitor" the police who guarding them said as he open the jail. "At the visitor's room" he added and lead tataki yuya there.

"Inoo-san?" takaki said as reach the room hand still handcuffed.

"Behave there.. I will forgive you if you release here." inoo said.

"Even i release here, i don't have any places to go. My relatives dumped me and my father was been also injailed so what's the important of being release by the way? Everyone who important to me leave me.?" takaki yuya said looking somewhere with his blank expressions.

"Not everyone" inoo said as he open the other door. Takaki yuya looked to the person who entering the room seating on the wheelchair. He can't believe after all.

"R-rei?" takaki stood up and staring to the guy's figure.

"Yuu~?" the guy said as roller his wheelchair to takaki yuya's place. When he reached takaki he hold his hand tightly. "Yuu?" the guy staring at him.

"Rei? No... Kei??" takaki said as he caressing the guy's face using his free hand.

"YUUYA" The guy said and grabbed takaki hand pulled close to him and hugged him.

"Kei" takaki said and hugged him back.

"I did not recognize you.." kei said.

"You've back!!" takaki cried out.

2 Years past inoo kei who didn't use his wheelchair always visiting takaki yuya on the jail checking him if his ok, giving him a food talking with him about what happen on Takaki yuya's life after the incident they're in when they are still a kid. Until the day what's takaki yuya's waiting for, he'll going to released in jail. Takaki yuya and inoo kei celebrate for it, they have a small picnic in the park the place they're always use to play when they still a kid.

"Ne yuu~ why you call me rei when in fist meeting?" kei said seating at the mat eating chips.

"No you're look like my guardian angel." yuya said he laying at the ground head on kei's lap. Kei feed him some chips while he reading book.

"Guardian? Wait what are you reading?" kei said as he grabbed the book on yuya's hand "Angel's duty? What? Why are you reading those book? Hahaha yuu are you going to be a priest or what?" he added.

"Hey kei do you dream something while you're in the hospital?" takaki asked him and looked at him in the eyes.

"No but before i woke up from coma i talked to someone who is wearing whites" kei answered.

"Talked about what?"

" i heard you yelling my name want me to go back with you and guys wearing white want me to go with them going somewhere i don't know. Then i beg to them that i want to live more but they said i need to find the reason why i need to live."

"So you don't know anything?" yuya asked him and sit properly beside kei.

"No i don't. Wait why are you asking? Who is rei?" kei said and he pout pn his last word.

"You jealous?" takaki asked and poked inoo's nose.

"Ne answer me~"

"I met him before you awake." takaki stop and looked at kei.

"That's all?" kei asked looked annoyed.

"Like i said he's a guardian angel who failed to be, because he like to be live with me not just to be at my side." yuya explained.

"So he's living with you then." kei said pouting his lips sulking and not looking at yuya's eyes.

"Yes he is" yuya said smiling at kei's reaction. "Do you want to know where he is right now?" he added ang hold kei's hand.

"No thank you" kei said as he stand and ready to leave. Yuya grab kei and make kei fall on top of him.

"He's on top of me right now." yuya said as he hold kei's nape and push onto him. Yuya pressed his lips on kei's pouty lips.

"Wh-what was that?" kei asked shyly, he sit facing back to yuya as he press his hand to his lips.

"Ahhhh i don't know but rei is like a soul who always followed whenever i go... always saying that he will going to guard me.. And his face is exactly look like you." yuya said he sit and make kei face him.

"So when you saw me you thought i am that rei?"

"Whatever i thought i know in my heart that "that" you mean and you is one." takaki said.  "So my life together with rei is just like im being guardian by you. Kei i love you." he added and lean close to kiss kei. Kei blocked yuya's lips so he can't continue.

"Not now baka!" kei said. Takaki remember that they are in the public place and see some kids staring at them clueless

Takaki grab kei's hand and run until they reach yuya's house.

"What are we doing here?" kei asked hands still locked on yuya's hand.

"You said not there right?" yuya smiled at him and pull him inside.

"Baka that's not what i mean!" kei said as he lay on yuya's bed.

"Ehh. That's how i understand it.." yuya said and go on top on kei.

"You stupid then--" kei cut his word when yuya press his lips to his.

"I love you kei." takaki said as he stop kissing him and caressing kei's cheek.

"Stupid how come i fall on this stupid!"

"Thank you cause i fall to an angel" takaki said and kiss kei again passionate and deepen as before. "Please Don't disappear again" he said in the middle of the kiss.

"I will" kei said as he kissed yuya's forehead.

"But can we let your clothes disappear?" yuya said. Kei giving him a whacked on the head.

"Baka'! Of course........ not~"

"I didn't heard the last word gomen~~~" yuya kissed him again as he continue to his plan, which is making kei's clothes disappear.

__________________________________________

OWARI♥~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
328K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...