Quotes and Reality Of Life.T...

Bởi wordoftruth

Quotes and Daily Life Reality. Xem Thêm

Are you hiding something ?(w.o.t)
I Am Only Me.(w.o.t)
What are you feeling right now ?(w.o.t)
You Are Precious.(w.o.t)
Its easy to judge .(w.o.t)
Judge.(w.o.t)
Don't play to hurt others.(w.o.t)
Be kind with yourself.(w.o.t)
Little At A Time.(w.o.t)
Difference between being spiritual and religious. (w.o.t)
Lacking the essential. (w..o.t)
Don't be afraid don't panick. (w.o.t)
Don't be afraid don't panick when things is happening slowly for you. (w.o.t)
As gentle as the morning breeze. (w.o.t)
The Joy Of A Forgiven Soul. (w.o.t)
Stay Still .(w.o.t)
Little princess.(w.o.t)
Life Is Beautiful. (w.o t) .

Inner silence. (w.o.t)

18 1 1
Bởi wordoftruth

When words are not enough to make your entourage understand how you feel when they take you for granted is something hard .We all go through different phase in our life ,but what a joy it is to find someone who understan you and help you to achieve your goal without criticizing you in your weakest moment or juge you when you do something wrong.
All a human being need is love and comprehension ;one person well taken care of can do more things than someone who feel rejected and being juge all the time .The joy of the lord is my strength ,keep your heart happy and know that even there is difficult time God is there for you: he knows you by your name .He cares for you .He listen and answer to prayers done in his will.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
5.6K 1.3K 57
Poems that twine thread around the broken bits of a soul, that fling umbrella lips into beaming buckets and kind of just make you want to say, "life...