Addiction

By LaceyKeister

About 3 siblings who are facing the challenges that life throws there way with the help of there 3 friends More

Chapter 2: Will He Ever Wake Up?
Chapter 3;

Chapter 1: Coming home

3 0 0
By LaceyKeister

Character description:
Jacob- Black hair,green eyed, 6'2,football player,gay
Levi- Dark-brown hair,green eyed,5'7,gay, Jake's boyfriend
Jillian- Blonde hair,green eyed,5'9,volleyball,basketball,field hockey,Jake's twin,lesbian
Travis-Red hair,blue eyed,6'0,baseball,basketball,Jillian's ex-boyfriend
Lyla- Black hair,grey-blue eyed,5'4,smart, Jillian's girlfriend
Talia- Brown hair, brown eyes, 5'5 lesbian
Ellen- Black hair,violet eyed, 5'7,Talia's girlfriend    

Dear Alex,                        Thursday,September 19,2016
    We're all doing great down here.Jac's the captain the captain of the football team now,i'm really proud of him, I know you would be too.I also made varsity for volleyball.Schools going good for both of us,but we still really miss you.When are you planning on taking leave? Jake found a boyfriend Alex,he's really cool.They look so freaking cute together.I wish you could be here to meet him.As for me and Travis we're not doing so great.Something's wrong with him but he won't talk to me about it. What do I do Alex? Please tell me! I really need to know what he's thinking.And I really wish my big brother was here to help me.I have to go now,but please write me soon Alex.I love you. Xoxoxoxox

                                    Your sister,
                                        Jillian
2:37 Am
357 South-Moore st.
Woodville,Texas PA.75979-75990

Alex left a long time ago. Right after mom and dad died he left. He didn't want to be reminded of the pain that longed here. He joined the Marines after he graduated,saving as many people as he could was the only way for him to cope with their deaths. Now it's just Jac and I. Our senior year just beginning. Jac never really "found" his pain when our parents died,It's only now starting to show now,2 years after they passed.Now only time will tell of what he's going to do.

"Jill,when is Travis coming?"
I think he said 4:00.When is Levi coming?
"I'm already here."

Levi comes out of Jac's room shirtless

"He spends every weekend with us.Did u not expect him to be here?'
It's not that...I just didn't expect you to be here already.
"Oh,well i'm going to be permanently staying here"
I'm happy that you'll be staying with us,but why are you moving in?
"My father doesn't approve of me being gay and the fact that i'm dating Jac"
It shouldn't matter as long as you're happy.
"I know,but my dad said as long as I live under his roof he won't tolerate any bullshit of that kind."
What did your mom say about it?
"She just sat there,she wouldn't even stick up for me to stay there,she just sat there as my father yelled at me."
I'm glad our family was accepting of us.From day one they always excepted Jac.
"What about you?"
It took them a while of getting use to.They didn't like the idea of there only daughter never having grandchildren for them.
"At least they came around to it.I don't think my parents ever will."
"They'll come around to it,will get them there."

Jac grabs Levi's hand.

"I promise you  babe will get them to come around to us being together."
"I hope so because I want them to be here for everything."
Don't worry Levi you'll get everything you want along with way more if Jake and me get through to them.
"Jillian,what would I do if you weren't my best friend?"
Probably crash and burn. Sorry guys I have to go.Talia just texted and said she wants me to pick her up for tonight, she's bringing her girlfriend Ellen to dinner.
"Is Travis still coming?"
I don't know. He hasn't been talking to me for a while,maybe he got a new girlfriend by now.
"He'll be back. Can I come? It's been awhile since i've seen Talia?"
Yeah no problem Levi, but could u drive?
"I'm okay with that just let me go put some clothes on."

Levi goes into Jakes room and closes the door behind him.

"Whats up with you Jill? You're acting weird."
It's nothing, I just have a lot on my mind right now.
"Could any of that worry have to do with Travis?"
It's not really Travis.I mean that's like 10% of my problem but that's not my main concern.
"Then what is is?"
It's Alex.
"What do you mean? What happened?"
I'm sure he's fine,but he stopped writing. If I don't hear from him by the end of the week i'm calling Sergeant Kenly and seeing where he's at.
"Don't do that you know he'll be p***ed."
Jake I don't know what else to do,I need him to come home.He's been out there long enough.God only knows what's happened out there.
"He'll be fine Jill,Alex has always been able to take care of himself.This time is no different,he'll come back just give him time."
NO! I'm done waiting for him. I understand why he left,but he needs to understand that it kills me inside to stay here in this house.But no one seems to give a s*** about what's wrong with me.

Levi walks out of the room.

"Jeez what's all the yelling about?"
"She'll be fine we just need to sit down and talk."
No it's fine Levi I have to go with,Talia needed to talk to me.
"Okay,do you wanna get going?"
"Jill you can stay here and I can go pick up Talia and Ellen.''
Yeah i'll text Talia on the way.
"I'll meet you in the car."
Okay.

"You need to take it easy on her Jake.Can't you tell shes in pain?"
"I don't know what to do about it, she's not good at telling people how she feels.I may be here twin and twins are suppose to have that special bond,but me an her don't. Alex could always read her and tell what she was thinking.And with him not being her she's falling to pieces.That's what she meant."
"You need to force it on her,you need to make her tell you.And your right,thats why she is falling to pieces.She's always had that bond with Alex,you need to get him back over here.I'll talk to her about it in the car."
"I'm glad she has you as her best friend,you understand better than I do."
"Well you're both stuck with me for life now that I have you."

Jake wraps his arms around Levi's waist and kisses him

"And you're the only person I ever want to be stuck with."
"I want to keep doing this but Jills in the car..and if we don't stop we both know where it's heading."
"I know.Maybe later.I love you."
"I love you too,we'll be back."

Levi finally gets in the car

God,what took you so long?
"I was just talking to Jake about some things."
Some of those things being me?
"I was just trying to explain to him the way you are."
And How am I?
"Independent,stubborn,someone who doesn't care about what others think about her."
You suck at lying Levi, you didn't tell him any of that.
"I told him how your independent and stubborn."
He knows i'm like that I just wish he would take the time to get to know me.Im a complete stranger to him.
"He does pay attention to you..I know it was hard for you and him after your parents died.I think that's why Jake has a hard time being close with you."
What do you mean by "you think that's why Jake has a hard time being close with me?"
"You look a lot like your dad Jill, and you know how extremely hard it was for him."
When dad died I took it way harder,both Alex and Jake were momma's boys.And me...I was daddy's little girl.Alex reminds me a lot of him.He looked like momma and acted like daddy.
"He's coming back Jill."
I'm always hoping for that,I can't bare the thought of losing him to.
"He'll be home by the end of this week I bet you, Jake will get him home."
What are you talking about Levi?
"Jake wil tell you tonight I just thought you deserved just a tiny ounce of hope to get you through the week."
And that's all i'll need.

5 minutes of silence later.

Where r u guys????
            Talia

We're almost there, Levi took longer to talk to Jake than I expected.
                                        Jill

Well tell Levi to drive a little faster than a snail walks.I miss u both and I want to see u.
                                                Talia

I'll tell him,we'll see u in 10.TTUS
                    Jill

"Is that Talia?"
Yeah.She told me to tell you to drive a little faster than what a snail walks,she misses us both and wants to see us.
"Boy do I sure miss Talia."
Yeah it has been a while since you two saw each other.
"I hope nothing happens tonight."
Me and you both.Do you remember what happened the last time Talia and Travis were in the same room?
"God there was food flying,words that I never knew existed were said,some hair pulling and slapping."
But I know if Travis knows she's coming he won't come,and if Talia knows he's coming she won't come.
"Just don't mention anything to the either of them."
I can't just not tell her.You now Talia finds out everything,you know she's going to find out.And I might as well tell her myself.
"True.But maybe you should wait until Travis shows up to tell her,that way she can't leave."
She would start walking!
"Don't say anything else about it,here Talia and Ellen come."

"Hey b*****s!!"
Jeez Talia someone's hyped up on something."
"No I just missed you both a lot."
"Where's my hug?"
"Oh hold on Levi i'm coming!"

Talia walks over and gives Levi a hug.

"I missed you girl."
"I've missed you too."
"Where have you been?"
"Oh..ever since I started dating Ellen she's kept me on somewhat of a tight leash."
"Speaking of Ellen where is she?"
"She's still getting ready,she'll be down in a few minutes.I'll be right back i'm going to go get
here."
Okay,Levi and I will wait here.
"Brb."

Not too long after Talia went to get Ellen I got a call from Jake.He was really worked up. It took me awhile but I got him calmed down just long enough for him to tell me what was wrong. He said that Travis came to the house drunk as f***.He was really p******,and he told Jake how i was cheating on him and I was having sex with a bunch of guys. I told Jake were leaving right after I got off the phone with him.

Levi we have to go now!
"What's wrong?"
Travis is at the house.
"Jakes there he'll be fine."
He is drunk as f*** and ranting on how i'm cheating on him and how i've been sleeping with a bunch of guys. He can get violent when he's drunk,and i don't want anything to happen to Jake.
"Yeah we're definitely leaving now.I'll go get the girls"
I'm driving!!

Levi rushes out the front door with Talia and Ellen behind him and everyone gets in the car.

"What's wrong Jill?"
It's Travis.He's at the house and i'm afraid something's going to happen between him and Jake.
"What's wrong with Travis? Is he drunk again?
"Who's Travis?
Sorry Ellen,Travis is my boyfriend you guys haven't officially meet. And yes he's drunk Talia,and you now how he gets when he is.
"Yeah I saw that s***t first hand and boy let me tell you he almost killed the guy if you wouldn't have pulled him off Jill."
I don't need Jake getting hurt because of my boyfriend being a psychopath!
"Don't worry we'll get there and figure this out."
Ellen let me know if you hear anything cross the scanner about a fight at our address or if the cops are coming up on us.
"Why?What are you going to do?"
"Just listen to her babe,Jills going to go gas happy here soon."
"Okay.But how fast are we talking? Like Talia fast?
Where do u think she learned it from? I taught her everything she knows about driving.Especially when it comes to outrunning the cops.
"Talia,Ellen I would put your seatbelts on.We dont need anyone flying through the window."

Jill goes extremely fast.

Levi can you call Jake? I need to know if he's alright.
"Yeah i'll call him."
"Jill slow down we're almost there...Jill your streets here."'
Someone better have the cops on speed dial,now that we're here everyone get ready.

Everyone gets out of the car and heads inside.

We walked in the door and there was stuff all over the floor. I didn't know what had went down.It looked like Travis and Jake had gotten into a fist fight and went through half off the house doing it. Everything was on the floor,glass was broken,the couch was flipped,tv was smashed,and there was holes in the wall.

Levi go check in yours and Jake's room,hopefully he's in there.
"What do you want Ellen and I to do?"
Just stay in the kitchen, I don't need you guys getting hurt because Travis is a psychopath.

Travis comes walking out from another room.

"Who the h*** are you calling a psychopath?!?!?!"
You.Your the psychopath!! Coming in my house when i'm not home and trashing everything!!
"Well I wouldn't be here if *hiccup* if you weren't such a whore!"

Jake and Levi both come out of the next room furious with what Travis just said.

"What the h*** did you just call her!!!!"
"She's a whore!A backstabbing little h** who will f*** anything that *hiccup* that moves!"
Travis go home before you cause more damage than what you've already done.
"I'm not going anywhere! Oh by the way I found the girl that you slept with the other day. I don't associate myself with gay people you filthy c***!!"

Travis hits Jill

You son of a b****!!!

    I had never been hit before in my life.And to be hit by a guy no less,I just got so angry. I could feel my blood pumping and my heart start to race. I didn't know what I was gonna do. Then all of a sudden he hit me again and I lost it. I jumped on top of him and started punching him uncontrollably. I could feel his blood on my knuckles but I didn't stop. Finally after 5 minutes Jake and Levi finally got me off of him.

"Come on Jill i'll help get you cleaned up."
"You ever touch my sister again and you are going to get more than a broken nose!
"Your sister is a crazy ass b**** I don't go for c**** like her."
"You f****** b****** get the hell out of my house!"

    While Levi was helping me clean up all the blood off my face Jake was beating the tarr out of Travis. Talia finally called the cops at that point. Those two were stumbling all through the house.All of a sudden we heard a gun go off.

JAKE!!!
"Ellen call 911!"
You shot him! Jake hold on okay, the ambulance is on its way.
"You son of a b****.Your f****** dead!"

    Within minutes Levi was on top of Travis beating the s*** out of him. I don't think i've ever seen Levi so mad. Travis deserved every hit that Levi was giving, and we didn't think he was going to until he was dead. Jake was the love of his life and ... and for Levi to see him hurt like that made him lose it. Ellen tried so hard to pull Levi off of him but nothing worked. Nothing but the cops. They were ripping Levi off Travis in seconds.

"Come on kid settle down!"
"Take these two and put them in handcuffs,Oh jeez get me a towel or belt or something!"

The one officer handcuffed Travis and Levi while the other officer helped me with Jake

"No it wasn't...him."
"Hold on son the ambulance is coming."
Hold on Jake,He won't get away with this.
"Can you please tell me what happened?"

The paramedics came through the door.

Can I please ride in the ambulance with my brother?
"Yes will get there statements and i'll come down to the hospital after we're done here and get your statement."
Thank you officer, I really appreciate it.

    I had never been more afraid for Jake than what I was at that moment. His blood was everywhere, on the floor,walls, and even on me.They loaded Jake in the ambulance and I went with him.Talia and Ellen stayed behind to give their statements to the cops and to make sure that Levi wouldn't be going to jail. I was worried about Levi but my main focus was on Jake.It took about 25-30 minutes to get him to the hospital and as soon as we got there they rushed him off to surgery... not letting me even say that I love him.

    It had been over an hour and still no word from Talia or anything about Jake.I was starting to get worried but I couldn't feel anything really,my whole body was just numb from the moment I heard the gun go off. I was hoping Talia would call me soon to tell me that everything was okay and they were heading down here.Just like clock work my phone rang and it was Talia.

Talia is Levi okay?
"Yeah he'll be okay one of the paramedics is fixing him up and after he's done will be down.Any news about Jake? Levis pretty worked up over here."'
No news yet...I don't know what to do Talia i'm really starting to get scared.
"Don't worry Jill Levis done here,we're leaving now and Levi's non broken shoulder will be there to cry on."
I love you Talia and tell Levi Jake loves him.
"I will and I love you too Jill."
Stay safe!
"Don't worry I will."

Talia,Levi and Ellen talking on there way to the hospital.

"You okay and ready to go?"
"Yeah is Jill at the hospital?'
"Yeah she's waiting on us to get there."
"Grab Ellen and i'll meet you in the car."
"Okay."

Talia grabs Ellen and they head to the hospital.

                    (Levi's thinking)
    I hope Jill's okay, she's going to be really upset when we get to the hospital. And I know she's terrified right now even if she won't admit it to anyone. I'm scared for Jake and if ... and if he'll make it through the surgery. I'm just hoping and praying he survives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37 0 19
My Third Original Works, kind of a tear jerker, but it also shows the strength that everyone has inside them.
A Known Stranger By Rae

Mystery / Thriller

79.1K 4.1K 38
Sometimes even the ones you think you know best, turn out to be strangers.
35.6K 714 17
This is my first story It will have many mistakes including grammar mistakes. I'm hoping you guys will like it!
834 156 12
Three best friends. Three girls that they don't think they'll ever have a chance with. Years later Love finds them.