My Bully Adopted Me: Ray Ray...

Por bhrisaekos

Highest Ranking: #3 in Mindless Behavior Friends, Best friends, now Enemies. Lovers? That seems way out of th... Mais

COPYRIGHT© / DISCLAIMER
Who is She? - Chapter 1
|• Adopted and Tortured|• Chapter 2
•|Let The Past Go!|• Chapter 3
•|F.A.M.E|• Chapter 4
•|Falling For Your Type|• Chapter 5
•|All Back|• Chapter 6
•|Your Love|• Chapter 7
•|First Time! *RATED R*|• Chapter 8
•|Tae's Back!|• Chapter 9
•|Visions?|• Chapter 10
•|Brianna's Arrival|• Chapter 11
•|*Untitled*|• Chapter 12
•|Swerve Bitch|• Chapter 13
•|The Talk|• Chapter 14
•|Love Games|• Chapter 15
•|PayBack|• Chapter 16
•|MoonShine|• Chapter 17
•|Thought Of You|• Chapter 18
•|Uh-Oh(;|• Chapter 19
•|Surprise, Surprise!|• Chapter 20
•| Surprise, Surprise! Part 2|• Chapter 21
•|Kiss 'N Tell? |• Chapter 22
•| Brotherly Instincts/Temptation|• Chapter 23
•|Big Brother Prodigy ♡ |• Chapter 24
•|2 Weeks Later: The Return of Cleopatra!♥Happy Birthday Ray!!:)|• Chapter 25
•|Confessions/No Bullshit *RATED R*|• Chapter 26
•|Following Chris's Footsteps :)/B-Day Ideas?|• Chapter 27
•|AUTHORS NOTE ( UPDATED 2016 )|• Chapter 28
•|Broken </3|• Chapter 29
•| Perfectly Imperfect Cat </3 Crooked Smile|• Chapter 30
•| Asking Cat On A "Date".|• Chapter 31
•| Chapter 32: A Cat Birthday Special!! |• *Bonus* ( 1/4 )
•| Chapter 33: A Cat Birthday Special!! |• *Bonus* ( 2/4 )
•| Chapter 35: A Cat Birthday Special!! |• *Bonus* ( 4/4 )
•| Chapter 36: Truly A Baddie ♕ |• *FINAL CHAPTER*
Epilogue: My Bülly Ädøpted Më ( Räy Ray Løve Støry)

•| Chapter 34: A Cat Birthday Special!! |• *Bonus* ( 3/4 )

8.6K 270 77
Por bhrisaekos

- HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLEOPATRA!!!! -

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CLEOPATRA!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOUUU!!!"

I pulled the covers from over my head to see the guys with a little cake in there hands with candles, I smiled. I'm officially 17. Almost legal ;) "Make a wish." Princeton said holding the cake out. I closed my eyes, made my wish, and blew out the candles. The next thing you know, a little white highland terrier comes running on my bed and jumps right into my arms. "Awwee." I said as I lifted her up. I'm gonna call you..."

Ray: Coco!

Roc: Madison!

Princeton: Baily!

Ej: Angel!

Prodigy: Chicken!

Me: What, no! I'm gonna call her Bae.

Everyone: BAE?

Tae: What type of name is that??!

Me: Hey, I love it when people call me that, so, why not give her that name?

Chris: You are one weird girl. *laughs*

Me: Oh hush. Isn't that right Bae?

Bae: *barks*

Me: See? She already know how the game goes. 

Chris: Anyways, you have a fitting in 20 minutes so be ready.

Me: Yea, yea.

As everyone walked out, Ray stayed behind. He shook his head. "What?!" I said as he looked at me like I was crazy. "A dog named Bae?" He walked put shaking his head and I laughed.

After my shower, I through on a white fitted shoulder latch sweater with white, grey, black, and red basket ball shorts and jordans with my hair down in wavy curls. I went all natural today and put on some lip gloss with diamond studs. I walked downstairs carriying little Bae in my arms. She so small and cute. I walked downstairs tto hear the radio playing Justin Bieber Wait For A Minute ft. Tyga. I started to jam around a little and sing to it some. I put little Bae down and me and her started to dance around a little. See, she has Bieber Fever too!

Chris: I know you did it Cat. *walks in*

Me: Do what?

Chris: Don't lie, you know exactly what you did.

Me: What I do??

Chris: Cat. *gives her a look*

Me: I'm so lost right now. *picks up Bae*

Chris: Do you have the keys to your car?

Me: I'M GETTING A CAR?!

Chris: Um, I guess you didn't do it...

Me: OOOOO what type did you get me??

Chris: I don't know what you're talking about. *waves it off*

Me: You just said I have a car.

Chris: What? *plays dumb* No, I didn't. I said...jar.

Me: A key can't go to a jar. *squints eyes*

Chris: ANYWAYS, in the car we go.

Me: Mmhhm. I'm gonna find out one way or another.

❄ Ray Ray Pov ❄

"Oops." Me and EJ busted out laughing when we figured that we had put the presents on the wrong table. As we sealed out things, more people came in toto set up lights and things. I think she's really gonna like this. Best B-Day she ever had!  And this was ALL my idea. Ej slid torwards me like he wanted to know something. He was smiling and all that mess. "What?" He just shook his head and kept doing what he was doing. Mmmhmm. Nosy. Everyone trynna get up all in business about me and Cat's date, now I have to tell you, it was too fun! :D

Prodigy: Soooooo....*slides be side Ray* How's it going?

Me: Alright...

Prodigy: Cool. *shakes head*

Me: Okay, I see what's going on here. *points finger*

Prodigy: What?!

Me: You guys wanna know something.

Princeton: Damn right! What happened on that date last night.

Me: Nothing, everything went perfectly smooth!

Roc: You lying. *squints eyes*

Me: What? No, I'm not! Why would I lie?

Ej: Whatever it is, I'm sure Cat's gonna tell it.

Roc: He has a point...I'll call her!

Me: NO NO, I'll tell you okay.

Princeton: Oooo drama. Gotta love it.

Me: Anyways..*sighs* We kinda ran into her ex and his new girlfriend, there not a big deal.

Ej: You're still lying

Me: *sighs* Okay, so when we bumped into them, I'm surprised Cat kept her cool.

Roc: Keep going.

Me: Well, during that akward moment, her ex's girl decided to say something smart which really ticked her off then.

Prodigy: Damn.

Me: And we all know how Cat is with her attitude, but she managed to keep calm.

Princeton: I bet you Cat tracked her ass down and said something.

Me: She wouldn't do that!

Ej: From what I heard, she would. *shrugs*

Roc: And that's no lie. *fists bumps Ej*

• Cat's Pov: •

Me: And I told her, if she ever cross me like that again, she gone wish never met me.

Chris: Damn. *laughs* High five.

Me: Yayyyy. *high fives him*

As we walked onto the building they pulled out 3 diffrent types of outfits. I sat little Bae down in one of the chair and walked into a dress fitting room. I first tried on a two piece outfit. It was a black one. ( The one like Selena Gomez wore in "Come and Get It" video)  I walked down the little run way, and I thought it was cute. I spun around in it too. It was strapless and I'm pretty sure matched the theme of whatever they were planning. "Next outfit."

I walked out where some leather black and white harem pants, with a strapless black top and heels. Now this is cute. As the designer fixed my top part, I saw little Bae playing around with her toys. After that, I tred one last dress and it was so beautiful. It was just perfect! It was strapless, pink, and was fit for a Cinderella. It had little designs on them and just cute. ( like Nique's dress for her sweet 16 ) except, this was fit for a queen. Almost like a ball gown.

Chris: So how do you like it?

Me: Its perfect! *spins around* How did you know??

Chris: Hey, remember. You're Cleopatra right? The queen of seduction.

Me: Chris don't say that!

Chris: What?!

Me: OMG I'm such a bad person!

Chris: How?!

Me: Look at me, every boy I see that's cute to me, I want to have them, and in return they want me...then again its kinda diffrent..

Chris: I'm lost here.

Me: Look, Cleopatra the queen of Egypt, the bitch had problems.

Chris: So how do you compare yourself to her?

Me: All I do is piss people off then all of sudden everyone hates me! Then, pretty boy comes along & their nothing but freakin trouble.

Chris: Hey, Be yourself. That's good enough. Besides, how many buys you wanna screw anyways?

Me: Lets see...Justin Bieber, Trevor Jackson, B. Smyth, Patrick Owen, Dustin Michel, Austin Mahone, Josh Hutcherson, Trey Songz, Jacob Latimore, Diggy Simmons, SoMo, "Danny" off of Love Thy Neighbor, -*gco*

Chris: That's to many boys Cat and some are men.

Me: I know, that's bad for someone my age..

Chris: You'll be fine. You know how to control your actions.

Me: Can't make any promises. ;) Seriously though, if it does happen, I'm NOT a thot right?

Chris: No, because ain't no way you can fuck that many men.

Me: Shiiddd wanna bet?

Chris: Who are you gonna start on first?

Me: You. *winks*

Chris: You have problems my friend, now get into that dressing room and change.

Me: *laughs* You know I'm playing with you...kinda. *shrugs*

Chris: Whatever.

---------------------------------

Later That Day:

Prodigy Pov :)

"COME ON GUYS! WE HAVE 2 HOURSE LEFT BEFORE CAT'S BiRTHDAY SPECIAL!" I yelled through the building. Here designs and everything are about finished and its hitting night soon, which means we're right on schedule. As people that were hear for the party helping out, I made sure everything was in place and was iin correct order. About 5 minutes, the guys walks in with her cake. Oh she's gonna love this.

Once her outfits arrived, I got a call from Chris that Cat was almost done getting ready, and it was just in time because cars were starting to pull up, one by one.

❄ Cat P.O.V

"Beautiful." Chris said as I walked down the steps. My make up was done perfectly, everything was did on me. If you're wonder, I'm wearing the ball gown one. When I saw a crown, I smiled. Chris came over and put on my head gently. Ray walked in looking all Classy, and mess thinking he look good.

Ray: I know, I know, I'm sexy right?

Me: Classy, nowhere near sexy.

Ray: I guess Classy will do, but you my dear, look like a queen.

Chris: Ever wondered who names there child after an Egyptian queen though? Then she picked the worse one really!?

Ray: I was thinking the same thing, why not choose Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty-

Me: Oh no no no, don't start. Do not, because I plan to be nice, which I know I am, to everyone tonight.

Chris: Good one Cat. *laughs*

Me: Hateful ass mother-

Ray: Tucker! Baby, you know we playing. *kisses her cheek*

Me: I don't look bad do I? *spins around*

Theresa: You look perfect!

Tae: Picture time!! *grabs camera*
_____________________

× Comment please, and positive feedback :) ×

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.5K 88 31
Four best friends- Yasmin Sydney Lamaria and Rachel- all go to this meet and greet for mindless behavior Yasmin's dad is Mindless Behavior's body gua...
5.8K 114 53
Kaylynn Smith, the sister of Ray Ray from Mindless Behavior, is 14. She has a boyfriend that only her best friends Kendall, Kaylee, and Kylie know ab...
25.5K 655 40
This girl isn't used to attention and lots of friends, so when a new boy moves in next door during the summer what problems will he bring along? Alth...
149K 2K 34
Ali, normal teenager, 15 year old girl is a very talented pianist and is an only child. Her mother died at the age of two. It's just her and her Dad...