Can romanatwood fix his relat...

By user10719848

Britt , Roman Atwood's girlfriend is going thru stress with him, can he fix it? More

Britts stress Pt 2
Finally telling him
Fixing the break up
Creek in the book
Can roman really fix this
The magic date
What just happened!!!?
Aftermath of the death
Is roman still alive
Heyy

Britts stress

582 1 0
By user10719848

Characters:Roman (bf) Britt(gf) Noah(romans son but not britts) Kane(Noah's step brother Roman and Britts son) Cora (new born baby  Roman and Britts daughter)

Britts POV

I woke up and I wasn't feeling right everything Roman said to me made me feel like he was forcing me to do stuff.
This created stress lots of stress. I felt forced and I decided to tell Roman. "Honey!" Britt said "yea Britt?" Roman asked "Can you come here" she asked "yeah hang on Kane is going to bed." He said "okay." She said she was happy he was busy because she felt bad saying she wanted to break up with him because of the stress. She knew it would break Noah and Kane's heart and Cora wouldn't know what's happening. She had to tell him how she felt. She knew it was for the best and she thought he was cheating because of all his "lady friends". She hated his lady friends because he knew one of them was his other gf.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 7.5K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
171K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
290K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
157K 11.3K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...