Wonder-Boy πŸ•Έ Peter Parker

By sadblueberry

"Are you always this much of an idiot, or are you just showing off around me?" In which an unpopular boy wit... More

Cast List
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
epilogue

1.3

5.4K 171 58
By sadblueberry

Thirteen: Mother Knows Best

"Why on earth are you at my house?" I asked Ned, who sat in front of my door but jumped to his feet when I arrived.

"Look, I just needed to ask you a question..." he looked around the hallway, as if checking if anyone could hear us. He leaned in close to me, looking very serious.

"Do you know?" He asked, a slight uncertainty in his eyes.

"Know what- oh," I sighed, realizing what he was talking about. I didn't exactly want to think about the boy who kissed me and ran.

"Yeah, I know. I found out a few days ago," I nodded, getting my key out to unlock my door.

"Okay, because I thought maybe Peter told you because he talks about you non-stop, but after a few days ago he's kinda gone silent. I'm sure he didn't mean for you to find out, did he?" He asked.

"No. It was an accident. Look, I gotta get inside, I have homework," I nodded to the boy who smiled sadly back.

"Okay.. don't worry. It will all work out," he said, reassuring me slightly before he disappeared.

I sighed in defeat, about to unlock my door when I realized it was unlocked, which was odd. My Mom works until the evening every weekday.

I slowly walked in, expecting a murderer to be present in my small apartment, only to see my Mother eating some chips and salsa while watching The 100.

"Mom?" I asked, shocked as to why she was home.

"Oh, hi honey! I got off early because I finished a huge case today, so I thought I'd come home and enjoy some time with my daughter," she smiled, patting the spot next to her. I sat down, turning to the tv.

"Damn. That Bellamy Blake is just something fine," my Mother mumbled, causing me to burst out laughing.

"That he is, Momma," I chuckled, sighing.

"What's up with you and that Parker boy? Ever since he brought you home that time you were sick, you seemed inseparable. But I haven't seen him in a while," she smiled slightly, poking my cheek.

"We.. well, it's complicated," I sighed, not knowing if I could talk to my Mom about this.

"Tell me more," she giggled, wiggling her eyebrows. I sighed with a smile at my goofy Mother.

"Well.. I think I started to like him, like a lot. He's just so sweet and kind, and I love being around him," I smiled a bit.

"I don't see the problem," my Mom smiled.

"It's just.. he has a lot of baggage. He has quite the dark past and does things that I don't necessarily know if I agree with. It's very complicated and I don't know if it's worth it all to get so attached to someone I could lose," I mumbled, munching on a chip.

"Josie, boys are always complicated. Does he like you in the same way?" She asked.

"I.. well, I told him how I felt, kind of by accident. And then we didn't talk cause I ran away, but then I started finding out all these secrets about him, and when he tried to confront me about it, he kissed me and ran.. so I'm not exactly sure," I chuckled dryly, realized how messed up the whole situation is.

"Well, that does sound complicated. But, if you really like him, and I mean really like him, then he's worth the fight. He seems like a real catch, darling. I think he makes you really happy, but it's all up to you whether or not you're willing to try," I stared at my Mother in shock, wondering how this woman got to be so smart.

"Thanks, Mom. You're the best," I smiled, hugging her tightly and watching the screen that held Bellamy Blake's face.

LOL I LOVE THE 100 AND PLUS JO'S MOM IS HELLA SMART LISTEN TO MRS WRIGHT PS ALLISON JANNEY PLAYS JO'S MOM WHOOP WHOOP VOTE AND COMMENT PLS BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 3.1K 11
in which a boy left his best friend without explanation and came back with a lot of secrets. ( peter parker x male!oc ) ( set in homecoming )
285K 7.4K 12
"well it's not an actual date, date. but, i mean, it- it could be if, uh, if you want it to be." ...
189 5 18
"I like your suit, Wonder Boy." "It's Spider-Man." "I prefer Wonder Boy."