That Girl || D.va x Genji

By dearful

I've had my eyes on this girl - long silky brown hair draping over her perfect body, honey brown eyes I can m... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24**
25
26
27**
28
29
30
31**
32

10

974 22 11
By dearful

After the celebration of Christmas I find myself sitting alone in this tiny apartment, minutes away from New Years. 

Lucio and Jesse both busy with plans leaving me alone tonight.

I sit in the living room, laying on the sofa turning through different channels. 

"Damn, this is boring." I mumble as I toss a chip into my mouth. 

Usually I would have Hanzo around to at least fill the void of being lonely but I haven't seen that douche since we caught him and Angel all over each other. I didn't dare to even open his door either. A fire lighting inside of me as I think of him. 

I groan loudly as I scroll through social media. Everyone sharing pictures or short clips of them at parties.

I never felt so lonely till tonight. I scroll through my texts and hover over Hana's. The only text from Christmas. I texted her to see if she made it home safely and she replies with a smiling emoji, 'Safe and sound. Thanks for worrying.' 

I smile from her reply, rubbing my thumb on the screen. I wonder what she's doing right now? 

The T.V. catching my attention as they count down for the ball to drop. 

I whisper along.

'10, 9, 8, 7-'

A soft knock on my door catches my attention. Who could be here at this hour? I shuffle out of my comfy sofa towards the door. As I open my door, Hana stands there in tears. 

' HAPPY NEW YEAR! ' the T.V. muffles.

"H-Hana?" My eyes wavering as I see her completely a mess. It seems like she crawled out of bed and drove straight here. Her high bun messily thrown together, tear stained cheeks, a pink cardigan barely covering her, and a t-shirt/shorts PJ set. 

The cold brushing against my skin as I'm now aware that I'm only in a tank-top and shorts. I urge her inside as I close the door.

"What brings you here?" I ask her, turning around towards her. 

She sniffles as she wraps her tiny frame against my tall one. She doesn't mutter a word and only tightens her grip around me.  My words stuck in my throat as I don't know what to do with my hands. My heart nearly jumping out of my chest. 

Damn her. 

"I felt so lonely..." Her voice soft. Luckily I heard her. I smile weakly from her words. I was feeling the same way but I didn't think to drive to Hana's house to tell her that. I don't even know where she lives anyway. 

"Well...did you want to watch movies?" I suggest to her as she nods, her head rubbing against my chest. I pray she doesn't hear my beating heart. 

She releases her grip on me as she covers her face suddenly.

"I'm sorry. I came here without any warning. I'm probably a handful. Especially since we're not that close." She murmurs as I silently chuckle.

"It's ok. This is like your second home anyway..." 

She always came over whenever Hanzo and her were dating. The apartment defiantly got lonely when it was only me. 

"Yeah..." She says softly as she walks over to the sofa, I hand her a blanket as she takes it. 

My mind still running in circles. I'm really alone with Hana. In my apartment. Just us two. On the first day of the New Year. I try to calm down as I sit beside her, handing her the remote. 

"What do you want to watch?" I ask her, holding back my nervousness. 

She shrugs. "What do you usually watch?" 

I didn't want to tell her I watch cartoon and animation films. She probably thinks I have a masculine taste in movies/TV shows like action or something. I purse my lips and look at her.

"You won't make fun of me will you?" 

Her head tilting to the side. "Why would I? I'm just secretly wanting to know you more." A tiny smile on her face as I clear my throat. This girl. 

I turn on Netflix, scrolling down to anime and playing Sword Art Online. 

"You like anime too?" Her mood a bit happier. I shyly nod to her. "Let me guess, you wish you were Kirito don't you?" 

I shrug. "I just wish we could experience their situation - besides the dying part."

Hana nods as she watches the screen. "It would be nice...to get away from reality." Her voice soft as I watch her. Her eyes are puffy like she's been crying for hours. Hana turns her gaze at me.

"Is something on my face Genji?" She smiles weakly as I shake my head. 

"I'm just wondering...how long have you been crying today?" My eyes on her puffy eyes. I so badly want to stroke her face but I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. Again, we aren't that close yet. 

Her tiny hands rubbing against her face. 

"Probably too long if you're noticing." She tries to smile as my eyes darken. 

"I don't like seeing you like this Hana." 

My words surprising her and me as well. The fuck just came out of my mouth? I try to remain calm as her eyes search my face.  

She softly giggles and faces the TV, her pink cheeks apparent. 

"You're being so weird Genji." 

I hear her nervousness. 

"Yeah...I am." I whisper as the two of us sit there quietly, watching SOA. 

"Hey Genji?" Hana says.

"Hm?" I answer her, our eyes both glued on the screen. 

"Have you ever been cheated on?" 

Her words stinging as I look at her. 

"No, I haven't..." 

"Oh." Is all she says. 

"I actually haven't had a stable relationship. So I guess you beat me in that department." I try to lighten the mood as she looks at me.

"What's your longest?" She asks me as I raise one finger. "One month?" She asks as I shake my head. "One week?" Again I shake my head. "One day?" I ponder.

"Probably...if you want to say it that way. It's usually just a few hours. As long as it's enough for the two of us to get pleasure and leave." 

She looks at me, her eyelashes long as she blinks. 

"So, you're telling me you've been a playboy since forever? Don't tell me you lost your virginity at a young age." She raises a brow as I sigh. 

"I didn't want to be a playboy. The playboy life chose me." 

She giggles as I smile at her. 

"When...when did you have your first?" She picks her words out carefully as her cheeks blush. 

"Freshman year in high school." I answer her as I look at my lap. "A senior girl had the hots for me and being a young growing boy, my hormones were crazy." I run my fingers through my hair. Those younger years bringing a grin on my face.

"I was so nervous when I heard that a senior was interested in me. I asked her to homecoming and she accepted quickly. After the dance she pulled me to the track field under the bleachers." 

Hana intently listening as I look at her, a bit embarrassed. Why am I telling her this? I only told the guys this story.  

"Go on, don't tease me." Hana says as I sigh. 

"I had no idea what to do. We kissed a bit and she was getting rough with me. I remember her begging for me to fill her and I had no idea what she was talking about. Fill her? Like a filled donut?" The two of us chuckling. 

"Eventually she undid my belt and pants, giving me pleasure first which I never felt before. She seemed to be good at it. I wouldn't have any other experience to compare it to." I bite my lip as Hana clears her throat, the atmosphere heated. "You can let your imagination do the rest." 

Hana's cheeks redden as she pats her cheek. "Did it get hot in here all of a sudden?" She jokes as I smile at her.

"You wanted to know so I only answered." 

She smiles at me. "I'm sure you've had sex in the most strangest places too, right? Since you're the talk of the campus." 

I roll my eyes at her. Our conversation surprisingly comfortable. Why is she so easy to talk to? 

"I don't think you want to hear anymore. You might get hot and bothered." I tease her as she shoves my arm.

"As if." 

"Anyway, to answer your question. I've never done it out in broad daylight. Most of the places are actually normal, sorry to disappoint you Hana." I smirk at her as she rolls her eyes.

"What would be your dream scenario?" She asks as I ponder.  

"A dressing room?" I look at her as she raises a brow.

"Dressing room?" She repeats and I nod. 

"Not exciting enough? What would your answer be then." I ask her as she taps a finger to her chin. 

"Maybe in a car?" She answers as I grin.

"It's not as exciting as you think Hana." 

She gasps as I chuckle. 

"You did not." 

"I did too and it was a sweaty time especially if it's summer and leather seats." I whistle and shake my head. "Bad times."  

Our conversation lasting until it was getting a bit late. I look at my phone that reads '4:23 AM'. 

"Did you want to stay over?" I ask her.

"I was going to crash here anyway." She cheekily grins. 

"Oh? Was this your plan to begin with?" I joke as she shrugs. 

"Maybe?" 

Our friendship seeming to grow more tonight. I stretch from the sofa.

"Did you want to sleep in my room? I can take the sofa." I offer her as she shakes her head.

"No, I can't do that. You can go sleep in your room. I'm fine out here." She smiles as I look at her. 

Are you though? I ask in my head as she eyes me. 

"Yes." She answers as my eyes widen. "Your expression just now is easy to read. Are you dropping your wall down for me, Genji?" Her voice teasing as I roll my eyes.

"As if. I'm a never ending book, cutie." My voice sly as she purses her lips.

"Cutie?" 

"I call it how I see it." I smile at her feeling a bit comfortable to talk to her like I do with the guys. 

She returns my smile with her own. "Good night, Genji." 

I nod to her and walk towards my room. Closing the door behind me as I sit on the edge of my bed, a smile on my face. 

"She's opening up." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
934K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
158K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...