My High School Love Life 2...

By noahhh_

This Is A Sequel . You Gon Be Type Confused If You Dont Read The First Book , So You Should Go Read That . AL... More

My High School Love Life 2 - (( Senior Edition ))
Best Day EVER !
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 21

279 10 3
By noahhh_

∞ Brielle's P.O.V ∞

I Woke Up In Arielle's Room To My Phone Dinging . I Fell Asleep In Here Watching A Movie With Her Last Night . I Unlocked My Phone And Found Like A Billion Texts From Akoye .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: Goodmorning beautiful ❤ sorry i couldnt see you yesterday , but i got you something . i cant wait to see you babe .

I Smiled And Kept Reading .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: We know this thing we have gon last a while .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: Girl im here to say , you the first and the last thing on my mind , every single day .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: It's all about you , whenever you with me . That 20/20 love is clear as day to see . Clearly we will be , together forever and ever and ever forever ❤❤ .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: When we get older we taking that forever walk .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: Girl I Do ❤ vow to you . to always be true forever , forever .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: You my miss thang , @MissTool

My Baby❤❤❤❤: Oh , girl you're so delightful .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: i know im the dude of your dreams .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: waaaake uuuuuup baeeee .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: why you still sleeping ?

My Baby❤❤❤❤: wake uuuuuuuuuup .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: baaby , wake uuuuuuup .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: i miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeee wake uuuuup .

My Baby❤❤❤❤: Brielle wake uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup .

He's So Sweeet . I Smirked When I Realized That They Were The Verses To ILY , Foreva , And One Line Was From Come On .

Wife ❤: Goodmorning Baby .

He Called Me Almost Immediately .

" Hey Boo " I Said Once He Answered .

" Finally You Up ! Take A Shower And Get Dressed . We Heading Out "

" Where We Going ? "

" Olive Garden Then Sky Zone With Jalise And Blaise "

" Ooh , Okay . I'll Call You When I'm Done "

I Stood Up And Stretche'd Just As Arielle Walked In .

" Finally You Up . Me And Aaron Heading Out Early And I Know You Wouldnt Have Fixed My Bed "

" Where Y'all Going ? "

" Six Flags With Jaron , Indy , Raquel , And Aaron's Two Little Sisters ; Want To Come ? "

" Nah " I Shook My Head " I'm Going Out With Akoye , Jalise , And Blaise "

" Kay " She Nodded And I Left Her Room To Get Dressed .

I Took A Shower And Finished In About 20 Minutes . I Threw On A Blue And Black Crop Tank Top , Black Shorts , And My Gammas . I Took My Black Love Pink Bag Out Of My Closet And Put My Headphones , Wallet , Notebook , Two Pens , And The Book I Had To Read For English Class In There . I Know I'm Going Out With Three Loud , Annoying People , But I Need To Start Some How .

Akoye Called And Told Me That He , Blaise , And Jalise Were Outside . I Saw That Blaise Was Driving . I Got In The Car And Gave Akoye A Kiss , Jalise One On The Cheek , And Popped Blaise In The Head .

" Nigga ! " He Exclaimed Rubbing His Head " Do You Have To Hit Me Everytime We Cant Hug ?! "

I Laughed " Yeah "

" Just Dont Say Hi To Me If It's Like That "

I Laughed Again And Took Out My Book .

" You Bout To Read ? " Akoye Asked Me .

" Yess . I Gotta Start My Homework "

" Are You Serious Girl ? "

" Yes , Im Serious Jalise "

" What You Reading ? " Blaise Asked .

" The Color Purple "

" Nigga Watch The Movie ! " Jalise Exlaimed .

" No I Gotta Read The Book "

" Man , Your Girl Boring Akoye "

" Shut Up " I Pulled Out My Head Phones " Which Olive Garden We Going To ? "

" The One Closest To Sky Zone So That's Like 45 Minutes And Then Sky Zone Another Another 15 "  Blaise Replied .

" Kay . I Put On My Headphones . See Yall In 45 Minutes "

I Got Pretty Far Into The Book And Eventually We Got To Olive Garden . On Our Way To Sky Zone I'll Try To Answer Some Questions . We Stood For A Little While , Just Talking , Then We Were Finally Seated .

" So " I Said Once We All Got Settle Down " What Did You Get Me ? "

" I Forgot About That " He Said Reaching Into His Pocket . He Pulled Out A Box And Opened It . I Watched Him Take Out A Necklace . He Handed It To Me . It Was The Cutest Thing In The Wooorld .

It Said:  ∞ Brielle and Akoye 2.27.14 ∞

" Thank You Baby ! " I Exclaimed And Kissed Him . I Gave It Back To Him And Turned Around And Lifted My Hair So He Could Put It On My Neck .

We Were Sitting Down , Waiting For Our Food And Talking . I Took My Phone Out From My Pocket And Went On Instagram . I Felt Like Going To Akoye's Page , So I Did . He's My Boyfriend , I Can Do Whatever The Hell I Want . As Soon As I Scrolled Down To The 4th Picture I Got Upset .

goldenbeauty__: tbh; you some wett wett and you fiyah or whateverr .. lowkey i be coming to your page to look at your pictures .. you just that cute

tool_lowlife: @goldenbeauty__ thanks ma . i see the effect i have on y'all hoes lmfaoo

goldenbeauty__: lmaoooooooooo chill now , i aint no hoe .

tool_lowlife: @goldenbeauty__ you know i was playing lmao , nice to know im really that cute though

goldenbeauty__: you are ♥ i really have never seen such a wet .

tool_lowlife: lmfaoo thank you @goldenbeauty__

goldenbeauty__: you dont need to say thank you for the truth .

tool_lowlife: then how i reply ? @goldenbeauty__

goldenbeauty__: iono .. telling me im cute too ?

tool_lowlife: lol you cute @goldenbeauty__

goldenbeauty__: i know .

tool_lowlife: what if i was lyin ? @goldenbeauty__

goldenbeauty__: are you ?

tool_lowlife: lmaoo , maybe @goldenbeauty__

goldenbeauty__: you should hmu . my kik is @goldenbeautyxo_

" Akoye , What Is This ? " I Asked , Showing Him My Phone .

He Glanced At It , Shrugging " Nothing , She Complimented Me , I Thanked Her "

" No , You Were Entertaining Her . Like You Actually Told Her She Cute "

" And ? Brielle Relax . It's No Big Deal . It Dont Even Matter "

" Yes , It Does Akoye " I Argued .

He Pulled Out His Phone " Can I Ask You Sum ? "

I Stared At Him " What ? "

" Hold On " He Said Scrolling Down An Instagram Page . Finally He Stopped And Turned His Phone Around .

" Why Pree ? Why Pree ? Why Pree ? Why Pree ? " The Video Played . Blaise Started Dying .

" WHERE'S THE TRUST ? " He Asked . Blaise Was Still Laughing And Jalise Hit Him So He'd Stop .

I Snatched His Phone .

" Brielle Give Me My Phone " He Got Upset .

I Went To Kik . I Had To See If Her Name Was Saved In His Contacts . I Typed In goldenbeautyxo_ ; There It Was . I Threw His Phone At Him Not Caring If It Cracked And Walked Out Of The Restaurant .

I Stood By The Car , Realizing I Couldn't Go Anywhere . He's So Irritating And That Was So Embarrassing Even If It Was Just Jalise And Blaise . I'm Pretty Sure Other People Were Watching Us Too .

" Brielle " Jalise Came Over To Me " You Want To Leave ? "

" Yes " 

" Kay , Lemme Go Get Them "

A Little While Later , The Three Of Them Came Out Of The Restaurant And Blaise Unlocked The Car . I Got In The Back And Jalise Did The Same . I Heard Akoye Smack His Lips And Get In The Passenger Seat .

" We Going To Sky Zone ? " Blaise Asked . They All Looked At Me .

" No , Drive Me Home " I Crossed My Arms .

" Matter Fact , My House " Jalise Said .

" So We Just Gon Waste This Gas ? " Akoye Asked .

" Shut The Hell Up . This Your Fault ! " Jalise Shouted .

" She's Overreacting " He Said Pulling Out His Phone .

" What You Mean I'm Overreacting Akoye ? You Were Sitting There Entertaining Another Girl ! AND You Hit Her Up . Her Name Isnt Supposed To Be In Your Kik Contacts Either "

" Still Overreacting "

" Nigga ! " Blaise Exclaimed " Do You Not Know When To Shut Yo Ass Up ? "

" And Put That Shit Away " Jalise Added .

I Just Rolled My Eyes And Put On My Headphones . I Took Out My Book And Tried To Read , But I Couldn't . I Was Reading , But I Wasnt . I'm Just Hurt , Upset , And Annoyed . The Video Was So Childish And He's So Frustrating . I Know This Is Just The First Wrong Thing , But Maybe He Wasnt Ready For This Type Of Commitment ..

*

*

*

___________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

968K 56.9K 88
SEQUEL TO LOVING A VILLAIN There were sparks when we met, but not the kind that you would think. One look at him quite literally knocked me out. S...
394 31 11
A story of a girl who have nothing but herself, filled with curiosity, a lil impatience, childishness and kindness who has to get married to a heartl...
92.5K 504 40
No need. If you read the first book, you should already know. ;]
18.7K 656 26
read the first book before this one. You will be highly confused so just do it. you're friends and boyfriend have forgotten who you are and you are i...