Sincerely, Broken Girl

By pink_chic102030

Dear Diary, The popular boy beat me up again. He and his friends. I deserved it. For being fat and ugly. An... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Ninteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty Two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Note!
Twenty Seven
Twenty Nine
Thirty
the end

Twenty eight

13.1K 367 24
By pink_chic102030

Dear Diary,

My job is the only thing that keeps me going. The people there are friendly and kind. The employees are cheerful and funny.

The best part about working there, is that no knows what goes on outside of the little shop. No one can judge. No one can beat on me.

I'm one of them.

And it feels great.

For my first pay check, I went down the road and bought every employee an ice cream cone for the entire week.

Personally I didn't need that money, but seeing the others so happy made my day, despite the bad hours at school.

~sincerely not so broken girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712K 20.7K 32
She made broken look beautiful and strong look invincible. She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like a pair of Wings.
24K 636 15
Y/N was a scientist at Bridgehead during the Pandoran war. After being caught in the crossfire, she is given a second chance at life as part of the P...
153K 6.1K 72
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛Going on. ➽🩵Coming up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
557K 13.3K 15
Ariel is an innocent 18 year old girl. She lost her parents in a car accident recently. Her only living relative is her grandmother who lives in a di...