Daryl Dixon x Reader

By thedevilssnarls

you are on an adventure to save your family mostly your little sister (if you don't have a little sister then... More

beginning note
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter after prison.
chapter 21
chapter 22
if you didnt leave ty and carol

chapter 6

787 17 7
By thedevilssnarls

Well hope you enjoy. If you don't like the way I'm changing things then let me know.
______________________
--------
Yn pov
--------
I woke up in Daryl's arms in the bedroom. The night we had had been amazing. I did finish cleaning him off. We didn't sleep together in that way but we did talk about stuff. I got up and walked outside to help around the farm. Daryl came out an hour later and went into his tent. Andra walked over to the tent. She had a book in her hand. I walked after her, but Lori stopped me. "Hey I know that you just came back, but I need you to get something for me."

"You mean on a run." I said looking over to Daryl's tent every now and then

"Yes. Are you ok."

"Yeah I'm just not trusting Andra right now. She just went into his tent. I'll talk to Glenn just make me a list. I got to go right now, but thanks for letting me know." I said and I ran off towards Daryl's tent. Once I reached it. I slowed down and walked towards the opening. "You leave him alone." I said and Andra gave a nasty look.

"And you can't make me."

"Ok I'm just going to come out and say it. Your a bitch that need to get a life."

"And your not?" She said. I gave her a look of disbelief.

"I can not believe your talking back at me. No one does that. You shot my boyfriend and I'm not ok with it. You need to step back and smell the flowers because I will never trust you." I said and all she did was laugh.

"Oh your serious. And what makes you think I will listen to a stuck up snobby bitch like you. You think it's all about me, but there's a little problem here. You know what that is. Your the one thinking it's all about you."

"What can I said. Everyone is use to it. I've been like this from the beginning. You started acting like this after the death of your sister. Well guess what sweety. People die. We just live through it."

"Really you still have your sister. Who have you lost."

"My mom was bit right in front of me. My dad's whereabouts is unknown. All I know is I found my dad's not so new car. I didn't see him. You don't know nothing about me."

"And you don't know anything about me."

"I know enough. I talk to your sister. She talks about you all the time. Your not acting like that sister she loved so much. Your acting like a 5 year old that doesn't want to live any more. Do everyone a favour and grow the fuck up." I said.

"Yn cool it." Daryl said.

"Shut up Daryl. I'm just saying what had to be said. No one else will. Little miss pretty thinks it's ok. It's not. I bet we've been in worse hell then she ever will."

"Yn shut the fuck up. Your going to say something you regret."

"Like what. Are you talking about that. That's for you to say. Not me. Do you not trust me with something like that. I may be pissed off but I would never go that low." I said.

"Ok I believe you. But you really should calm down."

"After she leaves." I said.

"I'm not done talking to you. I'm little miss pretty. What about you."

"Your the one not acting like yourself."

"And you have it worse then me."

"I bet you had a fantastic life before this shit happened. I didn't."

"What are you talking about."

"I'm talking about rape. I was kidnapped and raped when I was 13. I never got to know my father that much because he was in the army. I got bullied every year in  school. My mom was always so tried and stressed  I over work that she just wanted to sleep. My life never was happy except for when my dad came home. That was one time. It was only for one day and I was six. So don't come up to me saying you had problem. You don't have problems. I do. The only thing was your sister died. I would love to have a perfect live and I feel like Daryl and my little sister can be the only one to do that. So get the fuck out. Don't ever talk to me." I said as tears stream down my face. Daryl got up and pulled me to his chest. I cried.

"I think it's time for you to go." Daryl said. Andra went to say something. "JUST GO ANDRA. YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH." Daryl yelled and she left. I continue to cry.
---------
Time skip.
---------
I was calming down. I pulled away from Daryl. "I'm going on a run for Lori and before you say anything. I'm going with Glenn and Maggie. Is there anything you need."

"Condoms. Don't need you getting pregnant right now." He said and I blush.

"What would you do if I was."

"Your not right."

"No no. I'm not. I said what if."

"Well I would protect you more often. I would be happy, but I'm not ready for that."

"Ok I'll add that to the list." I said. "Can you do something for me though. Stay away from Andra. I don't trust her. And Shane I never trusted him."

"Ok ok I get it. I'll stay away from them." He said and I kissed his cheek. We got up and I looked at him. "Can I see you off or not." I nodded. We walked over to Lori and she gave me a list. My eyes widen. She's wanting a pregnancy test. I looked at her. I nodded. She did the same. Daryl looked at us confusedly. I walked over to Glenn and Maggie and they had three horses ready. Lovely. I stopped at the RV and grabbed my pistols and my AK-47. I put them on my back and hips. It hurt alittle because of the bruise. I walked over to the horses and Maggie looked at me.

"What. Is there something on my face." I said.

"Do you really need all that artillery." Glenn said.

"If I don't Shane will. These are mine. They all have my initials on them. Now are we going or not." I said and Daryl pulled me into a kiss.

"Stay safe." He said. I nod.

"For you." I said and he kissed me again. I got on the horse.

"Be careful on nelly. She will make you fall off if scared."

"That's ok my mom tought me how to ride a horse." I said and we began riding into town. "I'm going to ride ahead. I have a private list for Lori and Daryl." I said and they nodded. I nodded back at them. I made the horse start running towards town and slowed down at the store. I got off and tied her to the post. I enter the store and threw a rock checking for any walker's. When the coast was cleared. I began looking threw the shelves and I found both the condoms and pregnancy test. I put them in my bag and that's when Meggie and glen came in.

"Find what you need?" She asked and I nodded. I continue to look through the shelves. I found pain killers. Maggie found the stuff on her list and Glenn found stuff on his. I walked back to them and they were having fun. I left outside to the horses. I waited keeping watch and they came out fully clothed.

"Have fun." I questioned they went red. "Don't worry I won't say anything to the others." I said laughing. I got on my horse and the ride back was silent. We had a little race back when we got bored. Maggie won. I came in second. Glenn last place. I got off. Maggie took my horse with her's and I walked over to Lori. I gave it to her and she hid it under her shirt. I walked over to Daryl's tent and nothing. I see Rick. "Rick do you know where Daryl is."

"Looking for his brother." He said and I got confused. Where was his brother. It was starting to get dark and Daryl finally came back.

"Hey where were you."

"Looking for my brother. He never came back yesterday." He said.

"We can look together. Tomorrow though. You need to rest." I said. "Oh and" I pulled the condoms out of my bag. "Special request from you. Your welcome." I said. He laughed.

"One is going to be used tonight." He said.

"You have balls to think your going to get laid tonight with me. Wow I'm flattered." I said doing alittle acting.

"Oh shush." He said laying me down. He kissed me and rubbed my stomache. I smile. I chuckled. He pulled back. "What's so funny."

"Sorry Im ticklish." I said and he smirked. "No." I said knowing what he was going to do. I quickly got up and ran from the tent. Him chasing me. I ran around the others. Them laughing.

"Yn stop running it will last quicker." He said and I kept running. I stumbled over a branch and that slowed me down. I stood another step and it hurt like a bitch. I fell to the ground. I held my ankle. Daryl stopped from running. "You ok."

"No I fucked up my ankle." I said. He helped me stand up and I limped. I cried out in pain. He picked me up and once Rick saw he ran over.

"What happened."

"She hurt her ankle."

"It was that log. I think my foot got trapped alittle and this happened." I said. Rick moved my foot and I winced big time. He poked at it.

"Does this hurt." I shook my head. He sighed of relief. "Well good news. It's not broken. Bad news. Your in bed rest." He said. I groaned. "Just get it check by Hershel. Just to make sure." He laughed. Daryl picked me up and walked over to the house. We got inside and Patrisha came over.

"What happened."

"She hurt her ankle. Rick said it wasn't broken though." Daryl said and Hershel told him to follow him. He looked over my ankle and he said the same thing as Rick. I groaned again. Yay bed rest. See the sarcastiam. He smiled.

"You can walk in a few days." He said and Daryl carried me to his tent. He kissed me and Lori came with food. We ate and Daryl tried to make a move on me. I let him since I will be staying right in here for a few days.
-----------
Time skip
-----------
It's been a week and I had yet to walk around. Daryl came in and he smiled. "Are you going to come out now or what's going on." I smiled. I reached for his hand and he grabbed it. He pulled me up and we leave the tent. It still hurt but it's walkable. I limped with Daryl and I started my way towards the others but Daryl pulled me towards the forest. "This way. I set up a surprise for you." He said and I smile and followed him. He stopped and I notice a picnic all set up. "Well what do you think."

"You did all this for me." I said and he nodded. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said and we sat down. We talked for hours. And we ate and we kissed. We were in a middle of a make out session when we heard a stick break. I didn't have my guns. I grabbed onto his arm. He got up and sneaked over to the tree next to us and pulled out his crossbow. I went behind him. I was scared. I don't know what it is. I looked around. When I turned around a walker falls on me. I scream. I reach for my knife that was in my boot and I stab it's head. As an arrow goes into its head as well. Blood sprays on me. Daryl pushes the heavy dead walker body off of me. That's when Rick and the others ran towards us.

"Did it bite me."

"Do you feel pain."

"My back and my arm. I hurt my ankle again." I said and Daryl looked over me.

"Clear. It looks like you feel on some rocks. Look here." I looked and there was rocks. I stood up only to fall back down. I held my head. "Your heads bleeding." He said and looked at it. "It's a cut. Did you hit your head."

"I don't know. When I fell. Everything went black for a quick second. It hurts now though." I said and Daryl picked my up. I got check over by Hershel. I have a concussion. That's it I seem fine. The cut just needed to be cleaned up. I got up and me and Daryl walked hand and hand around the farm. Mostly towards camp. We walked for about an hour in silence. I stopped walking. He stopped and looked at me.

"What's wrong baby." He said. I smiled at the name he had called me. I frowned not to long after that. "Baby?" He questioned.

"I don't know how to tell you this but..... I.... I thought no I might be..... Um.. be."

"That you might be what."

"Pregnant. I'm not sure but it was a feeling that I had." I said and he didn't say anything. "Please say something."

"Mine." He asked.

"Who else would it be. I don't even know 100%. With you go on the next run and get one for me."

"I don't know what I'm looking for." He said.

"Just ask Maggie to help." I said and he nodded. "They leave soon."

"I'll go get ready. Let Maggie know I'm coming." I nodded and he pecked my lips. I walked over to Maggie who was setting up the horses. She looked over at me.

"My dad said not to let you come."

"He told me. I'm here to tell you that Daryl is going in my place. Just don't give him nelly. Oh and before I forget. Could you help Daryl find something." I asked. She motioned that she was listening. "It's a pregnancy test. He know already." I said and she looked at me with a frown.

"How could you bring a baby into this world. Are you willing to be a bad mother. Are you willing to watch it die."

"Cool it Maggie. I'm not 100% sure we used condoms every time. It was just a big feeling. Will you help him or not."

"Yes I will, but I will be pissed if we get attacked." She said.

"I wouldn't blame you. I will let you punch me even." I said. She laughed. "It's nice to talk to someone. You know what I mean."

"No."

"You like Glenn. Glenn loves you. Why are you fighting."

"It complicated. That's all I'm going to say."

"Are we friends. You don't seem to like me all that much."

"No I like you. It just Glenn is coming with us." She said.

"Oh." Is all I said. Daryl wrapped his arms around me from behind scaring me alittle. I melt into his arms after knowing it was him. I turn around. I kiss him. "Maggie is going to help you." I said and he nodded. I kiss him just as Glenn got on his horse. Great Daryl got nelly.

"You get the horse that tried to kill you. Have fun." I said, pecking his lip before he got on the horse. I started walking back. "I love you Dar-bear" I said with a smirk, looking back at him. He flipped me off. "When and where" I said laughing. I walked back to camp. Lori saw my smile.

"Why are you so smiley." She asked.

"Called Daryl Dar-bear for the first time and he flipped me off." I said. She laughed. I helped with the laundry untill Sophia came running towards us. "Woah where's the fire."
She laughed.

"Can you french braid my hair." She asked.

"Let me guess. Sn told you I do it the best right." She nodded. "Ok." I said and I sit down. Her in front of me. I move her head back and started the French braid. The nots in her hair making it difficult. I still manage to make it quite well. Sn came running towards us and begged to get hers done. I did hers and she was alittle fast. Not as many nots. Sophia bagged my to do my hair and I let her just to pass time. Sn added small flowers to it. I grabbed a water bottle and took a sip.

"Now you and Daryl can get married. You look so pretty." She said and I spit the water out.

"What. You want me to get married with Daryl. Sn that takes time." I said. She frowned.

"So your not getting married at all." I gave her a confused look then realization hit me. She think we will split apart in the future if we didn't.

"I would love to get married with him. But we are going at his pace. Ok. Nothing is going to happen. Promise." I said and she smiled. I got up and walked to the entrance of the farm. I planned to wait untill they arrive back. I waited for hours but they never came back. The pharmacy wasn't that far. I walked over to the barn and I see Hershel. "Just the person I was look for. Can I borrow a horse. The others haven't come back yet."

"We only have one horse left."

"Is that a no." I asked.

"You can use the horse. It's just I want you to go with someone."

"I'll bring Rick. Thanks Hershel." I said getting on the saddle. Which was on the horse already. Hershel smiled and walked away. I rode over to the camp. "Rick are you coming with me."

"Where are you going." He said as I got off the horse into the RV.

"Dale where are my guns." I said.

"Shane grabbed them. Said that you wanted them."

"Where the fuck is he." I said.

"The barn." I ran out of the RV and got on the horse. I raced over to the barn. I spotted Shane sitting against the wall with all three of my guns.

"Give me my guns."

"They aren't yours." He said. Really. I pulled the gun permits for all three gun out of my pocket. I had it in my bag since I would need them. I gave them to him. He handed me my gun with a grumble. I coughed pointing to the pistols. I pointed to the permits. He hands both of them over with another grumble. I grabbed my permits. "Pleasure doing business with you." I said with a bit of attitude. I got on the horse and rode back to the group. "You coming or not."

"Again where."

"I'm getting worried about the others the pharmacy isn't that far or that big. They are taking along a time."

"I think you can go on your own. You can take your sister for a ride if you'd like."

"I got a better idea." I said. I rode over to the house. "Beth." I shout for her. She came out with Hershel. "Do you want to come with me."

"No my daughter is going to do her chores."

"Ok then I'm going to take Sophia with. Girl bonding time." I said and rode to carol and Sophia. "Carol is it ok for Sophia to come with me to the pharmacy. Have girl bonding time with her. It also gives you time to hang with my sister." I said and she looked at Sophia.

"Do you want to go." She asked her daughter. Sophia smiled and nodded. "Ok but be safe." She said and I helped Sophia on. She sat in front of me. I handed her one of my pistols. Carol winced.

"I tought how to handle it. She'll be fine I promise." I said. We started riding towards the pharmacy.

"Can we go faster."

"Hold tight then." I said and she grabbed my arm. I made the horse race down the road and Sophia saw having a blast. I slowed down when the town came into view and a car in front of the pharmacy. That wasn't there before. I stopped the horse near a tree in a good distance. It was the car from before. I pulled out my AK-47 from my back and held it close aiming. I motioned for Sophia to do the same. She did. "Hold it firmly. It's more intimidating that way." I said and I started sneaking around the building. I looked in the window. The three guys had there guns drawn on them. I walked in sneaky like.

"If the three of you don't hand over your weapons now. You can say surprise asshole"

"Surprise asshole" I said me and Sophia come out our guns drawn on them. He turned around.

"Hey it's the girls from the highway. Did you two change your minds."

"Stay right where you are. I will shot."

"Oh you won't do that."

"Your the 20th guy that said that. You want to know what happens next."

"You let me fuck you."

"More like you get fuck up." I said and I shot his leg. "Asshole." I said. Soon I felt pain go through my leg. I stay standing. "Fucking shit that hurts." I shoot the guy that threw the knife at me. Him gasping for air. Daryl shoots his crossbow in the last guy. I walked closer to the asshole.

"Please don't kill me."

"Oh I won't. Your friend over there will. He'll have a nice dinner." I said and he cried. Daryl was about to say something. "Or I could save you. That's up to you. All you have to do is tell me what you've learned."

"Umm don't be an asshole and expect to get a nice fuck."

"Ha ha no. Try again."

"Don't just assume that a small girl like you is weak."

"Congratulations. You get saved. Daryl tie him up. He's riding with me. You get Sophia." I said and he did as told. "I was kidding. I'll tie him up. Just because I tell you what to do doesn't mean you have to do it."

"I know it's just that your really scary when you get like this." He said and I smile.

"Good. Now move" I said and I finish off the nots. I bragged him out of the pharmacy. I stopped at the door and I ripped the bottom of his shirt and wrapped my wound. Glenn and Daryl placed the guy in my horse and I got on and he was behind. "Hold onto the saddle. If not me. We will be racing back. LAST ONE TO THE FARM HELPS CLEAN THE DINNER DISHES." I shouted and we started racing. Meggie came in first and Daryl came in last. I got off the horse and walked over to Daryl. "You get to help with the dishes." I said and he grumbled. "I love you."

"And I love you. Just not right now because I have to clean the dishes."

"Aww Dar-bear."

"And because of that name."

"Get used to it." I said pecking his lips. I looked into his bag and I see the pregnancy test sitting on the top. I grabbed it.

"Why are you in my bag."

"Grabbing this." I said. I grabbed Sophia's hand and we walked over to the others. "Here's your daughter carol. Safe and sound like I promised. Now excuse me I have to deal with something." I said and I go into the wood and did the test. As I put on my pants I hear a twig break. I turn and I see Daryl. I let out a sigh. "Hey."

"Hey. Did you take it." He said. I nod. "Well."

"We have to wait." I said. I grab his hand and we took a walk around the field of the farm.

"Did you get your leg check." I shook my head. "You should." He said.

"I will after the test." I said and he motioned to it. I smiled and I looked at it. Positive. I showed it to him.

"What does that mean."

"We are having a kid together." I said. He smiled. He lifted me up and I squealed. He spun me around. He put me down. "Are you that excited for a kid." He nodded.

"It's the one thing I never though I get to have. You have give me a chance to be a father."

"I love you so much." I said. He lifts me up. I wrapped my legs around him so I would fall. He began spinning around again and I laughed. He tripped and I fell on top of him. I looked at him. I kissed his lips and soon Rick and Shane were interupping us.

"What's going on here." Rick said. I looked at Daryl and he chuckled. I laughed and slowly got up.

"Nothing just having a happy moments. Now I'm going to get my leg checked out." I said.

"We will get your little secret out." Shane said. I flipped him off with a glare.

"Daryl let's got it just got really ugly here. Bye Rick. Bye what your name."

"It's Shane."

"Whoops don't care." I said as I walked off. Daryl walked behind me. I got stitched up.

"How many time do I need to stitch you up." He said. I shrugged.
_________________
I'm going to stop it right here. Love ya. Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 108 39
There's not a lot that can freak me out in this world. Only large animals with sharp claws, too many people touching me, bullies, hives, horror mov...
6.5K 215 10
Some would say the world ended the moment the dead began to roam the earth and eat the living. Others, would say it had only just begun, because for...
528 61 31
A disease broke out where only grown-ups were infected. Kids 14 and under were safe. The disease made the grown-ups flesh eating zombies. Kids woul...
18.2K 931 36
New life. New rules. New people. New beginnings. Everyone's been living their life to the fullest. But your past is always going to come back and bit...