Because You Love Me

By babygirl_tigar

Lyla a 22 year old poor girl, her parents has 4 kids .she was the third child , their was jade , Marlen lyla... More

she inspired me !!!
chap 1. Agreement ?
chap. 2 he has his way
tell me !!
chap 3. her surgery /just play
chap 4. pay back ..?
chap 5 . My hand ? sing like no one watching
chap 6. who is the mystery girl ? 18+
chap 7 .the ex wife (+)
chap 8 . Talk it out (+)
chap. 10 the ex wife (2)
chap 11. a whole nother level (older readers +)
Mi Amo👭 /surprise
giveaway !!!
chap 12 . I will sing this song to my lord
chap 13 . "I want grandkids "
chap 14 .pregnancy test..? Wedding when ?
Winner !!
chap 15 . We Were Met To Be
chap 16 . practice
sorry
17 . Game
😰😱
most voters
chap 18 , 19 Till death do us apart / Honeymoon night
chap 20 .Beautiful lives
chap 21 . Another one
chap 22. Because you love me

chap 9 . Lady in red

100 4 0
By babygirl_tigar

Lyla outfit on the side

Enjoy 😘

The bun hit lyla eyes as she shift into someone's arms hidden her eyes from the light.  She felt something hard poking her , she lightly open her eyes blinking before looking at lucas who was sleeping.  She look down at her body than the memory came back to her . She lost her virginity.

And she did not regret it , he was so gentle with her but yet rough he way he grab her butt was making her go wild .

She slowly got out of his hold looking at the view .

The outside was more beautiful at night time .

She pick up his clothes and her clothes off the floor before walking in the bathroom.

The thing between her leg was hurting her , she could tell last night he didn't want to go deep . She stare at herself in the mirror she had hickeys all over her neck chest and breast . He surely love marking her .

She brush her teeth before , washing her face before jumping in the shower and relax .

After a nice warm shower , she got out putting on a white dress on with her hair in a bun leaving her baby hair hanging out.  She look back at lucas who was till sleeping.  She had put a pillow so he could cuddle with cause she knew he would be needing her some point in the morning.

She walk downstairs with a smile on her face , she was happy a-.

"SIS ." Lyla head snap looking at Marlen who was running up to her and give her a hug .

"Marlen w-what are you doing here ?" Not that she wasn't happy to see her sister but it way to early in the morning.  Not like marlen would get out of bed to cone visit her or something.

Marlen squeal .

Marlen on the side 😛😍

"Well mama is preparing your wedding so she ask us to come visit you to go over some stuff ." Lyla look at marlen bringing her eyebrows to the center of her forehead.

"Mom's here ? But i was going to get a wedding  planner ." Marlen drag lyla to the living room .

Where her mom and dad was at a long with a lady with grey suits and her glasses was on top of her  nose .

"Aww here is my baby girl ." Her mom say walking up to her grabbing her face kissing her cheek , she smile at her mom .

"Morning ma dad ."

"Come darling. "Her mom push her down on the dark grey chair.

"Sweety this is Mrs Deaboux , she will be doing all your wedding plans ." Lyla look at Mrs deaboux who looks in her 40s or late 30s .

Lyla smile .

"Hello ."she wave .

"Ok honey i know that you and lucas might want to wait for marriage and stuff but like i said im not getting any younger , i want grandkids and does your father ." Lyla let out a nervous laugh.

"But ma i actually g."her mom cutt her off .

"Don't worry about nothing, we will be asking you when you want the wedding to be held and don't worry about the dress . jade said you can come to her shop and get one ." Her mom say smiling.

Jade had work her butt off getting herself a wedding dress shop while still in college.

Lyla didn't have time to speak with her mom keep cutting her off .

"LYLA ." She heard lucas shouting her name .

"IN HERE ." She shout back,  she knew he would go crazy looking all over the place for.

Soon lucas come in the view with only a basketball shorts on with no shirt .

"Good morning  ." Lyla mom say cheerfully.

He wasn't aware that lyla had company.

"Uh morning. "

"Babe ? My mom came to tell us she has a wedding planner for us. " Lyla announced, Mrs deaboux and marlen was too busy eyeing his shirt less body .

"Ya like i said i want grandkids. "Her mom say , lyla brought lucas next to her .

"Um sorry i don't have any shirt on ."he say .

"Oh its fine ." The wedding planner quickly reply.

"So young man have you been treating my little girl right  ?" Her dad finally spoke.

"Yes sir ." Lucas grab lyla hand and kiss it , she giggle .

"Looks like he is , she has hickeys all over her neck !" Marlen blur out . Lyla face turn red looking down at her hand that was in lucas hand.

"Well at least i know they doing something for my grandkids. " lucas chuckle at her mom comments.

Lyla sat outside in the garden with her book in her hand.

It was so calm and chill out here. she starts thinking about how it would be like having kids on her own.  Was she ready to be a mom ? How was she going to raise it ?

All those questions was making her head hurt , she got up from the white sofa .

"LEAVE ."  Lyla heard Lucas shout of anger in the library which she decorated.

Lyla open the white double door walking in the library.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME ." Lucas shout again she came in the view seeing him pushing his ex wife away from him .

"Uh whats going on here ?" She ask placing her book down by the fire place.

"I dont know how this girl got in our house ." Lucas say walk next to lyla wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Oh don't act like you didn't miss me ." Lele roll her eyes .

Lyla open the door .

"DEAN ?"she shout his name , dean came quickly.  He wasn't far away from the library.

"Yes lyla , is something wrong ?" He ask looking down at her short self .

"Yes .."lyla walk in with dean following her ." Please take that out of here ." Lyla say pointing at lele .

Lele gasp as dean walk up to her grab her arms , dean hated her . She was nothing but a gold digger .

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS. "she shout , lyla roll her eyes picking up the book she had put by the fire place .

"Im sorry baby i didn't know she knew where we lived ." Lucas say wrapping his arm around her waist . He rest his chin on top of her head.

"Its fine , i believe you ." She say turning around and look at him .

"I just remember , someone is going to come in ....about 5 hours to help you dress and do your hair like you female does ." He say , she laugh.  Lucas always tells her why she put on foundation and other stuff when she's already beautiful in her own way .

Like hey , the girls need to look poopin .

About 5 hours ago , the guy Stephen came to help her with her hair and dress and makeup. 
There she was standing in her walking in closet that she never expected she would have .

It was true,  its no other God beside this God . He test your patients to see how strong you are . All her prayers had came true , she could only thank him by praying every night and every day .

"Close your eyes ." Stephen say as lyla did what she was told .

She ask lucas where they were going tonight he wouldn't tell her anything beside smile .

After her Stephen done her makeup he was looking for the perfect dress for her .

Stephen squeal come running with a red dress in his hand.

"Girl i found the perfect dress and lucas wont be able to keep his hands off you. "Stephen smirk looking lyla .

"Go try it on ."he hand lyla the dress as she laugh.

Stephen gasp looking at lyla .

"You look so thickalicious , You are so Lucky im gay if i wasnt i would tap that ."lyla laugh .

The dress showed all her curves , hug her body made her look beautiful.

She couldn't belive her eyes .

She left like someone important . She was who she is now because of him .

"Miss , stay here . Someone will come get you when its time to go down. " the lady say .

"Ok ." Lyla respond.

She wasn't allow to see lucas , Stephen said that she had to surprise him . Thats why dean drove her to this fancy place .

She was upstairs in this beautiful room looking down at the people who were coming in . The females dresses are so stunning.

She turn around when she heard the door opens , and there was her mom and dad smiling at her .

Her mom had on this beautiful black dress and her dad in his fancy tuxedo.

"Ah look at my darling ." Her mom say as her eyes gets teary .

"You know just yesterday i held you in my arms and now look at you turning into a beautiful woman ." Her dad say , he never wanted his daughters to grow up , but it is what it is .

"You look wonderful ."her mom say .

Lyla smile.

"Thank you. You guys look beautiful. " lyla say .

"Thank you,  this woman here didn't think so ." Her dad say , lyla started laughing.  She wanted a relationship like her mom and dads . They were always good to each other and have each others back.  They are in love.

"Well Sweety,  we going to get going...lucas is lucky to have you by his side. " her mom say .

Yes , yes he was .

After felt like forever they finally let her out the room.  The stairs were shiny as she walk down with everyone eyes fixed on her , the lights stays on her . She was lady in red . No one had red dress on . Everyone mouth open , she was that stunning.  She reaches the bottom of the stairs as lucas smile and takes her hand while everyone starts to clap .

The light slowly turns blue,  she felt like she was in prom although she never went to a prom.

"You look beautiful. " lucas say as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

Slowly people starts coming on the dance floor as lady in red was playing.  The song was for her , for them .

Who was she to be at some fancy party ? Well she was lyla.  And she's not ashamed of telling her life story . Tell the people what god has done for her .

She was breath taking,  he couldn't belive his eyes he had such beautiful woman by his side. He was so lucky.  When he first saw her walk down that stairs it was too good to be true .

How did I get so lucky  ? ......... never mind  that I Am glad to be .

They dance like no one was watching , he surely couldn't keep his hands off her and he certainly not ever going to let her go . Never .

Sorry for the lame chap 😭😂 so what do u think of lele ? Plz comment and love yall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641K 18.2K 33
I've dreamed of the perfect marriage ever since I was a little girl: a marriage complete with a hardworking husband while I tended to the home and ou...
335 24 17
Never in her wildest dreams, she would have thought that her past trauma would greatly affect her life. Annie... Annie... Those words were like need...
481K 11.9K 87
When Zoe losses her parents what will she do? Go to live in Louisiana with her brother?, or be put in an orphanage?? ** If you don't like the story...
42.8K 1.8K 24
"You are hurting yourself." I gasped while my eyes wide open listening to a deep and husky voice. I found a man sitting in front of me with frowns on...