Black And White

By Blueberrywaffle

Every school has that one money fueled popular kid. Clark Wilson is that kid. Armed with good grades, likeabi... More

Black And White
Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
A Little Thank You(:
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve

Chapter Thirteen

5.9K 421 142
By Blueberrywaffle

(Clark)

I sat in my History of Imperial Europe class dozing off.

Only four hours into the day and I was already starting to fall asleep.

*RING* *RING*

The noise of the bell jerked me awake. Looking around I noticed that almost everyone else had already left the room. Slinging my backpack on over my shoulder I grabbed the assigned textbook and start to head toward my locker.

In the hallway everyone was busy talking about where they are going to eat lunch and who was coming with. I brushed passed people in the middle of conversations, uninterested when they invited me to come along.

There was only person that I would even consider going out to lunch with today, but the only problem was I had not seen her yet today.

"Hey Clark!", I turned around and saw some girl calling my name. She looked familiar but I did not remember her name, was it Holly? Maybe Heather?

I could not remember this poor girl's name to save my life, but she obviously knew me somehow.

"Hey there! I thought I was not going to be able to catch you!", she stands in front of me batting her eyelashes at me. She is considerably shorter then I am, making it so that I have to look down to talk to her, but she is what some would consider to be pretty. Who am I kidding everyone problem considers Holly/Heather to be pretty, I would have to one time too...

I feel her hand on my arm, "Clark? Hellloooo is anybody home?", she begins to laugh at her own joke, which was not that funny.

"Sorry Heather I was just thinking"

A frown appears on her face, "Who's Heather? My name is Hannah".

Hannah! That's it, her name is Hannah.

I squint down at her trying to remember where exactly I knew her from: long honey blonde hair, green eyes, and the tight shirt she was wearing helped to emphasize her breasts.

Then it dawned on me I knew exactly where I had met her before, "I am so sorry Hannah, it has just been a while since that night at Jason's party".

Now she is smiling once again, "Oh that's alright!", her hand begins to make its way toward my hair, "I was just wondering if you would like to go out to lunch with me?".

She twirled a piece of my hair in between her fingers, "I thought that maybe you would like to have a little refresher of Jason's", she leaned forward giving me a closer look at those breasts.

"For old times sake Clark?", her eyelashes are batting away as she asks this.

I take a step back, "Sorry Hannah, maybe some other time, I um I have a test that I need to study for".

Her lower lip juts out in a pout, "Oh Clarkie come on! Don't you want to spend some time with me", she gets closer with each word.

Looking around the hallway I see that everyone else has already left, leaving us alone.

Leaving me without the one person I had actually wanted to go out with, I look back down at Hannah standing in front of me.

Sighing I say, "Alright let's go".

"Yay! Oh Clarkie you will not regret this", she grabs my arm and starts to pull me toward the doors.

But she is wrong I already regret this.

~~~~~

(Willow)

I had been walking toward the cafeteria when I had seen them together.

Ducking around the corner he had not seen me, but I had managed to over hear some of their conversation.

Clarkie? Did he actually liked to be called that? Or did he just go along with it because he knew she would let him do whatever he want?

Tears pricked at the corners of my eyes.

Brushing them back I stepped out from my hiding spot.

I continued to walk toward the cafeteria ignoring the sinking feeling in my heart.

~~~~~

(Clark)

What had happened with Hannah was far from what she had wanted.

The whole time we had been together all I could think about was Willow.

Hannah had wanted to go to Taco Bell and that's where I had taken her. The only problem with the whole thing had been the fact that I wanted nothing to do with her.

But she had not noticed anything until she demanded that we pull over on our way back to school. I had stopped the car and turned to look at her, "Is everything alright Hannah?".

She unbuckled her seat-belt and began to move across the shifter until she was in my lap. Her legs were on both sides of me and her ass was in the steering wheel, which had to be rather uncomfortable.

"I just wanted to thank you for taking me to lunch", she began to kiss me after she said this.

At first I did not know what to do, I just sat there stone-like while she tried to make out with me.

Her lips were moving against mine while I just sat there, its not like I was shocked I had known this was what she wanted.

But yet I did not make a move to kiss her back, sensing my unresponsiveness she pulled back and looked at me questioningly, "Is something wrong Clark?".

I shook my head not knowing what to say to her.

"Then why aren't you kissing me back? Didn't you understand that this was what was going to happen?"

Looking up into her green eyes filled me with a sadness, they weren't the dark brown color that I wanted them to be.

"I think maybe you should move Hannah, we don't want to be late for fifth hour"

"Um excuse me?", she tried to lean back and put more space between us, but only ended up making the car's horn go off. "God fucking damnit!", quickly she tried to move herself back over to her seat.

"Like what the actual fuck Clark?", she glared at me from her newly found seat.

"I just don't want to do this Hannah"

She crossed her arms over her chest, "You did not have a problem with it at Jason's!".

"Well this is not Jason's"

Her mouth fell open at what I had just said, Hannah did not get rejected that often.

Starting up the car I began to drive back to school.

Once we pulled into the parking lot Hannah could not get out fast enough. She still made sure to shoot me glares over her shoulder as she walked away though.

Opening my door I started to walk into school. Only two more hours and I would be home.

~~~~~

(Willow)

I was sitting on my bed doing calculus homework when my phone went off.

Grabbing it I saw that I had a new text from Clark: Hey.

That was all it said, just a simple hey, I threw my phone back to where I had picked it up from.

A few minutes later it buzzed again: Are you mad at me or something?

I looked down at the screen and said, "No Clark I am not mad at you just disappointed".

Almost like he had heard me it buzzed again: Willow please talk to me.

I type back: Why? You have plenty of other girls that are willing to talk to you.

His reply was a quick as always: What are you talking about? If I wanted to talk to someone else I wouldn't have texted you.

Wow Clark wow.

I had no idea what I was supposed to say to that.

He must have realized this since my phone started to ring. Hitting the answer call button I waited to hear what he had to say.

"I didn't mean it like that", he sounded breathless as he said it.

"Like what Clark? Like you are a selfish bastard who just fucks any girl he wants, I thought you said you had changed"

"What are you talking about? I haven't been with anyone since before we went out to dinner"

"I saw you today you know. I saw you with Hannah, don't even try and lie to me Clark"

The line was filled with silence as he processed this information.

"Nothing happened between us Willow, you have to believe me", his voice was rough and thick.

"Whatever Clark"

"No Willow really I want you to listen to me, nothing happened between Hannah and I"

I sighed, "Then what was she talking about refreshing Jason's party?".

"I won't lie to you, she did kiss me"

"I kne-"

"Willow let me finish"

Crossing my arms I leaned back on my bed and let him finish what he was saying, "Like I said she did kiss me but I didn't kiss her back. And do you know why I didn't?".

"I don't know maybe you noticed she had a cold sore"

He let out a chuckle, "No Willow that's not why, I didn't want to kiss her because she isn't you".

My breathing hitched and once again there was a silence on the phone.

After a while Clark broke it, "Willow?".

I cleared my throat, "I'm here".

"I was worried I lost you there", I could hear the smile in his voice as he said it.

I laughed a little, "Well there's no need for you to worry about that".

Neither of us knew what to say for a few seconds.

"Willo-" "Clar-", we both began to talk at the same time.

Both of us couldn't help but laugh at this.

His voiced filled the line, "You go first".

"I was just going to say I should go, I still have homework to do"

"Yeah I should go too", even though he agreed with me I could hear the disappointment in his voice.

"Goodbye Clark"

"Bye Willow"

I closed my phone and sat it down on my nightstand.

Sighing I thought about what he had said, it made me warm and bubbly just thinking that he had wanted to kiss me not her.

Clark and I had an interesting journey ahead of us, that much I was sure about.

Author's Note: Hey loves!

Another chapter making its way through here, and I hope you enjoyed it.(:

Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate!!!

Thank you for your amazing votes, comments, and reads as always!(:

<3 Blue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

136K 3.2K 16
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
16.5M 640K 62
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
713K 19.9K 151
This is a fan fiction of BTS. Here I didn't include any Y/n or female lead character. It's just purely BTS's brotherly relations here. Jungkook as t...
44.3K 7.5K 61
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙