Sniper

By SprinkelWolf

This is a 10K x reader. I was a sniper in the National Guard. One of the best for a girl. My name is {n} I w... More

Old Friends
AN
Bye Bye
Contest
Trouble
AN
Cheater
Unholy Sacrifices
Only a kiss away

The Beginning

7K 122 58
By SprinkelWolf

"Run [n]!" said Warren.

"No" I shouted at her. I continued to shoot the zombies hitting them in the head each time.

"Yes no move out, that's an order cadet," She replied. It was an order I had to do it.

"Yes, Ma'am," I shouted to her as I ran, looking back one last time to see here running too, praying that she would be fine.

* Three years later( You are now 16)*

" Damn, they ripped my shirt," I said as I placed my sniper rifle behind my back. "My favorite one too,"

I continued, pulling out a new shirt. Walking to a bathroom, I pulled the ripped shirt over my head leaving me in only my bra. I turned my head and traced the scars that were littered across my body from various wars and battles across the years. The biggest one was a white one that started from my collard bone to my stomach. Bringing back bad memories.

I heard footsteps rushing down the hall and the door opening and closing. The person was a boy- an attractive one at that. He closed his eyes and placed his back against the door still not noticing me. I sneaked across the room to grab my gun. Success was in my favor. I grabbed the gun and pointed it at the boy.

"Hey," I said. His eyes shot open and looked at my gun and then his eyes traveled down and stayed there. I whistled and stated "My eyes are up here, pretty boy." his eyes met the floor and his face turned red. I huffed.

"10K where are you its clear," said a voice that sounded familiar. I nodded at '10K' and he spoke up his voice soothing in a way. "In here."

The door creaked open and there stood none other then Roberta Warren. I slowly lowered my gun. Her head turned my way and her eyes widened and her mouth turned it to a smirk.

"Cadet [N]," I saluted " Aye Ma'am,"

"No need for formalities, Cadet. And get a shirt on,"

" sorry captain, aye captain" I said as I pulled my shirt on and placed my old national Guard jacket on. It was now a crop top jacket. On the arm had my little [sister\brothers] army patch. Warren gave me synthetic look. I looked at her and said " I don't need your pity." She was the only one alive that knows my past.

"Hey kid," said a an with white hair and beard. He continued "Were you part of the National Guard,"

"No, I just raided this off a dead body," I stated sarcastically. Warren chuckled and 10K's lips turned upward slightly. The old man laughed and looked at Warren,

" I like her," Warren chuckled and nodded her head. She stated " Alright lets move,"

As I was reloading my guns and re-holstering my knifes I felt eyes on my back. I turned my head and noticed 10K staring at me I smirked and went back to re-holstering my weapons and said and I looked back at him. " Take a picture it last longer," His eyes widened and he looked a way blushing. Then the red haired girl- Addy- then spoke up.

"10k you got a crush," He looked at Addy and glared at her. I walked over to him purposely swaying my hips and got real close to him so are bodies were touching ( It feels weird writing this ) and kissed his cheek his face lite up red once I did it. I chuckled while everyone laughed.

"Its alright lover boy everyone has one ," I stated walking out the door with everyone following me.

" Hey kid," Doc started "How old are you anyway?" I looked back at him and answered

"16 why?"

"Well isn't that a little young for the National guard?" Once he said that my eyes shadowed over while Warren sighed - I answered.

" No, because my mother was in the army she was my only living parent at the time and my other family refused to take me so, I lived with her and trained because of what I did."

"What did you do if you don't mind me asking?" I looked at the old man then at Warren who nodded her head saying 'ok'. I sighed.

"I killed my father," Everyone gave me shocked and scared looks. A Zombie popped out of no where I grabbed my throwing knife and threw it at its head making it drop dead. I throw my fist in the air and silently said "Got'cha," ( Reader-chans badass >.<) I heard a chuckle behind me and I whipped my head back and my eyes met 10K's he smiled and I gave him a small smile,

"Hey kid, What position were you?" Asked Doc awaiting an answer.

" Americas number one sniper and assassin," I replied casually. Everyone looked at Warren awaiting her confirmation. She nodded and said.

"Yup #1 at 13," 10k smirked unknowingly by anyone as he pulled out a knife and threw it at me. Everyone gasped as Warren smirked as with me. I acted like I didn't know that was coming and caught it at the last moment. Leaving everyone smirking at 10k as I walked over to him. He backed up until his back hit the wall I then whispered in his ear "You cant beat me, lover boy," I kissed is neck just behind his ear leaving behind a [F\c] printed lip shape behind. Walking to the group as I left 10 to snap out of his trance.

Oh Reader-Chan is a badass now. Ok thanks for reading and read on for more! Peace out my little snipers.

Wolfie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 6.5K 36
I'll be doing Sam, Dean, Cas, Bathazar, Michael, Gabriel, Crowley and lucifur. I'll also take requests :) (I'm in the process of editing because I wa...
26.1K 914 11
You lick your lips that have suddenly gone dry. Sherlock watches you intently. That's it, you think, he's won. Let him eat all the damn butter he wan...
1.1M 30.5K 61
Every time over-achiever (Y/N) (L/N) meets constant-troublemaker Max Thunderman, a full-on snap fest engages. Everyone thinks that when they get toge...