Hetalia oneshots

By slapdatspainbooty2

Hello Booty lovers! This story will contain boyxboy...Don't like? Don't read.. These oneshots will contain fl... More

It's too cold...(FelicianoxLuciano)

22 0 0
By slapdatspainbooty2

                                                       Warning! This WILL contain feels.. I kind of got inspiration off of the song 'Sweather weather'. So go and check the song out.

Get the tissue boxes out//

Feliciano ran, he didn't know where he was going. All he knew was that he was running further into the bad part of his village. Feliciano ran into an alleyway, immediately regretting it as he feels his arm being tugged into somebodys chest and a gun being pointed at his head.

Feliciano wanted to shout for help but he knew that nobody would hear him. Feliciano broke down into tears.

'I'm going to die. I was never able to see if that boy I met when I was younger is still alive. I'll never see Ludwig and tell him how I really felt, or even say goodbye. Or see Kiku or any of my friends..

Feliciano shut his eyes as he finally accepted it, he felt the person cock the gun and Feliciano let one more tear slip.

'I'll see you soon, Gradpa Rome...'

Suddenly Feliciano felt the gun leave his head and the weight come off of him. Feliciano spun round to see what he was never expecting. The person that was holding him was now on the ground, dead. Blood pouring out of him as a knife was lodged into his heart. Feliciano gasped and started to move away. Who could have did that? Feliciano shrieked as he then felt his back bump into something, and it definitely wasn't the wall. Feliciano shakily turned his head and the sight was too unreal. A man, dark brown hair with a curl on the side of his head, a brown hat with a purple feather on it, red eyes that shook Feliciano to the bone(less pizza. lmao sorry)but what scared Feliciano the most was the similar uniforms, except this guys uniform was a light brown, with...A lot of blood. Feliciano matched the look of a baby deer in car headlights. This man, he looked just like Feliciano. Feliciano gulped and mustered up enough courage to ask.

"Who are you?"

The man looked slightly surprised that the shorter male  hadn't  took off running yet, or else Luciano would've had to....Uh, Dispose of him. Luciano then smirks.  "I'm Luciano Vargas, better known as your...2p."

Feliciano's eyes widened, where had he heard that phrase before. Then it clicked, Arthur had mentioned in the last world meeting something about 'People from a different universe that look like us, the 2p's. Stay away from them, they're dangerous.' Feliciano gulped and started to back away, tripping on the arm of the dead body. Luciano growled, "If you start running, I can and WILL kill you, got it?!" All Feli could do was nod, he was shaking like a leaf. Luciano sighed and put his knife away.

"Follow me, we're going to my house..."

Feliciano gulped but silently agreed.

(Le timeskip of spain and Romano twerking) 

When the two Italians arrived at the home Luciano unlocked the door while Feliciano was awestruck. The house was so big and fancy. It must have cost a lot of money. As Luciano opens the door and walks in Feli still daydreams. He is suddenly pulled out of his thoughts as he feels himself being pulled by the wrist and sat down on the couch.

(Time skip to a year later :3))~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feliciano looked at himself in the mirror and smiled, today was the day. The day he confessed to his best friend.........

Ludwig Beilschdmeit (Sp?)

Feliciano grinned and walked out of his house, a bouquet of roses in his hand, Feliciano ten started to sprint to Ludwig's house since it wasn't that far. When Feli arrived at Ludwig's front door he took a deep breath and checked himself before nodding. He knocked the door while his hands shook, he waited and then heard footsteps from inside, the door swung open and Ludwig stood there. Feliciano tensed but smiled.

"Ciao Ludwig! I have something I have been wanting to tell you for a while..."

"Vhat? Tell me."

Feliciano's heart sped up and his face went red.

"I-I love you Ludwig, I always have. Here, have these roses!"

Feli quickly shoves the roses to Ludwig, Ludwig stays silent before a noise cuts through the air.

*Smack*

Feliciano's head turned sideways at the slap, tears come to his eyes.

"Jou disgust me, never speak to me again."

Ludwig then slammed the door in Feli's face.

Feliciano spun around, running to the only person who he could really talk to.

Kiku Honda (JKJK)

Luciano Vargas.

He ran as fast as he could to Luci's house. Going to the front door he knocked repeatedly. He heard grumbling from the other side and the door swing open, with a very pissed off 2p. But his mood immediately changes as he sees the heartbroken look on his crush- his best friends face. Luciano knew what was going to happen, Feli told him before. It hurt Luciano to know this but he sucked it up. Luciano brought Feliciano into a tight hug. Luciano brought Feli inside and Feliciano told him everything.

"I'm going to kill that bastardo.." 

"N-No. No need to do that, thank you for everything you do for me, Luciano."

"No problem, I would even take a bullet for you."

Feliciano wraps his arms around Luciano and they hug each other, not wanting to let go.

Luciano then stands up, getting Feli to stand up with him.

"We're getting  something to eat, alright?"

Feli nods and they leave the house. As they are walking they pass by man who looks quite shady. And in the blink of an eye Luciano throws himself in front of Feliciano as a bullet strikes him. Feliciano spins around and gasps at the sight. The man runs off and Feliciano bends down to hold Luciano, Feliciano begins to sob out loudly.

"W-Why did you save me?"

"As I said before, I would take a bullet for you.."

"I love you, Luciano..."

"You just made me so happy.."

Just as Luciano says that, his head falls and his eyes droop closed.

(Time skip to funeral :3))

Feliciano sobs as he sits in one of the chairs, he hears somebody sit beside him but he pays no mind to them. He then hears somebody whisper into his ear...

"I love you too"

Feliciano's head shoots up as he looks at the person.

"LUCIANO? WHAT THE FRICK?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD?!?!"

Luciano chuckled,

"Nope, I was wearing a vest, I just wanted to prank you (And the readers),"

Feliciano cries out, "YOU IDIOTA! I THOUGHT YOU DIED!"

Feliciano continues to shout but is silenced as he feels a pair of lips on his.

Luciano breaks away and says, "Want to go get a coffee?"

"Yeah, it's too cold."

"Then put both your hands in the holes of my sweater."

(LMAO SORRY FOR THE TROLL AT THE END HAHA BYEEEE~)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...