~BASKETBALLS~ (Joshler) {COMP...

By alphaoriginal

Tyler hates Josh. But that can all easily change. The Dun family recently moved next door to the Joseph famil... More

1. New term
2. I'm not good with people
3. Late night break in
4. Oh my Josh I'm so Dun with you
5. Dance Buddies
6. Joshua Dun (The devil's child)
7. Dinner Party
8. Detention
9. Guilty
10. Arrangements
11. Red Haired Boy
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH DUN❤~
12. Date Night
13.Bowling
14. Kiss or tease?
15. Basketball Boys
16. Josh's Orders
17. Late night Party
18. DRuuUnkK
19. Gay? Not at all
20. URIE, Stop fooling around!
22. Sex Education
23. The Big Game
24. Brendon's Birthday
25. Wet Dreams
26. Cake for Breakfast
27. Thoughts
28. Dance, Dance
29. Tests
30. Events
31. Sleepover
32. Moody Mornings
33. Airport
34. Fly High
35. A Room With The Devil
36. Annoyance
37. Truth or Dare?
38. Beach Fun
39. Jealousy
40. Pool
41. Party Conflicts
42. Confused Feelings
43. Two Happy Boys
44. Tyler The Virgin? (Not Any More)
45. Confessions, Breakups, Boyfriends?
46. Understanding
47. Hot and Steamy
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER JOSEPH❤~
48. Nervous
49. Report Card
50. Basketballs
~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

21. Victoria's Secret

3.3K 111 346
By alphaoriginal

A/n: omg help I'm literally sobbing over northern downpour right now.

I can't listen to the song without crying😭😭 Omg I miss the old panic! group so much.

This picture has me in tears omg I actually can't right now😭 I love Ryan so much.

Okay, it's about time I stop crying so I can actually get on and right the next chapter.

Here you go:)

----------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

"Y'know Jack and Tanya have broken up," said Brendon who was sitting on my bed scrolling through instagram.

"Really?" I said shocked. I thought Tanya seemed pretty nice, although I have only met her once at that party. Her and Jack looked like a cute couple, I wonder what happened?

"Apparently Jack caught Tanya getting it on with some other dude. I think it was that Troy guy, that one in our basketball team," said Brendon who was still scrolling through his phone.

"Isn't he best friends with Chance?" I asked.

"Yeah he is," replied Brendon. "I think Jenna is also good friends with Chance."

"What?!" I looked up furrowing my brows, "Since when?"

"I'm not sure, but I'm looking through Chance's insta and he's got this picture together of her and him," Brendon responded passing me his phone to have a look.

"Oh," I mumbled looking at the picture. I passed Brendon's phone back.

He smirked at me, "You jealous?"

"No," I shook my head and Brendon raised an eyebrow at me. I was telling the truth though. I know she's my girlfriend and all, plus its my job to be protective of her, but to be honest I couldn't care less about who she hangs out with.

My mum then called out from the kitchen, "Tyler, Zack, Brendon! Come here."

Me and Brendon got up and went to the kitchen where mum and Zack were.

"Boys, I just received an email from the school saying that it is not on tomorrow," Announced mum and I sighed relieved.

"Why not?" Zack asked.

"Something to do with a power cut needing to be fixed," mum answered scratching her head.

I turned to look at Brendon and he blushed bright red.

"Anyway," started mum, "I'm not going to be here tomorrow as I am going to Maddie's and Jay's sports day, and dad is going on a business trip meaning you'll have the house to yourself. Make sure nothing bad happens."

"Okay mum," me and Zack replied.

-----------time skip to the next day 'cause I'm too lazy to write what happens in between-----------

"Hey Tyler, "Zack called out from the living room. I was currently sitting on my bed in my room scrolling through tumblr.

"Yes Zack?" I called back getting up and walking into the living room where Zack was laying across the sofa.

"What are your plans today?" He asked.

"Uh.. I'm not quite sure yet," I answered biting my lip.

"Well, I'm having Ashley over so I want you out the house," Zack said nonchalantly.

"Ashley, as in Josh's sister?" I questioned and he nodded.

"Oh okay," I responded. "But why do you want me out of the house?"

"None of ya business," he retorted and I scoffed rolling my eyes.

My phone suddenly started ringing so I rushed back to my room to answer it.

"Hey Tyler!"

"Oh hi Brendon" I spoke into my phone.

"I'm going out with some friends, you want to come?"

"With who?" I asked him.

"Uh.. well there's me, Ryan, Pete, Patrick and Jo- wait no. Uh..." Brendon murmured the last bit.

"And who?" I questioned him. I'm pretty sure he was going to say someone else.

"Oh, no one. That's all"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes 100%. Meet us at 12 at the Starbucks inside the mall. Okay?"

"Okay, see you."

"Bye."

I ended the call and put my phone down. I still had 2 hours to be there by so I decided that I had time for a nice long shower.

Locking the bathroom door behind me, I stripped myself down to nothing but my bare body. You're probably thinking why I lock the door since I have my own personal bathroom connected with my bedroom, but you see, I'm very paranoid.

I always have the constant fear that someone is going to walk in on me naked and covered in shampoo, not one of my most prettiest sights.

That's also probably one of the reasons why I'm still a virgin. All my friends are confident with themselves while I'm too self conscious to let people see my body. Brendon would be able to easily stand in front of a stadium of people while naked.

Anyway, it's about time I stop rambling on about this and actually start showering.

I turned on the water but squealed when the freezing droplets rained down on my body. I reached out to quickly turn the temperature up.

Once finished, I dried myself off and got dressed in some simple black jeans and a white T-shirt. I realized I still had Josh's clothes in my wardrobe that he had lent me. I could go and return them now but I really don't want to be seeing Josh.

Also, I still have Josh's basketball. The one he threw over the fence into my bedroom and woke me up at 2 in the morning. That was the first time we actually met, all because Josh wasn't able to aim correctly for the net.

Anyhow, it was nearing 2 o'clock meaning that it was about time I leave to go meet my friends.

I took the bus there which did not take too long. I had finally arrived there and walked in on the bottom floor of the mall to Starbucks. There standing outside was Ryan and Brendon.

"Hey guys," I said as I approached them.

"Hey Tyler," Ryan smiled.

"Hi Ty," Brendon said. "The others aren't here yet do we're going to have to wait. Jack didn't want to go out after the break up with Tanya so Alex stayed in with him."

"Oh, okay," I nodded.

Brendon looked down at his phone,"According to Pete, they should be here any minute."

Then walking through the shopping centre doors were Pete, Patrick.... and Josh??

I gave Brendon a questioning look and he only smirked, so I elbowed him hard in his side. He shrieked and over dramatically fell to the ground.

"Ah I'm in so much pain," he acted out rolling around on the floor. Ryan just rolled his eyes at him.

Pete, Patrick and Josh then walked up to us glancing down at Brendon in confusion. They should really be used to this sort of behaviour from him by now.

"Is he okay?" Asked Patrick concerned.

"He's perfectly fine," sighed Ryan who offered a hand to help Brendon up.

"Anyway, should we go to the Apple gadgets store?" Pete asked.

"Yeah sure. I've never been here before so I don't know my way around," Josh answered.

The group of us made our way to the escalators. I traveled to the back of the group to talk to Brendon privately.

"Who invited that devil's child?!" I whisper shouted so the others wouldn't hear.

"Me," replied Brendon casually.

"And why didn't you tell me?" I questioned annoyed with Brendon.

"Because if I had told you, you wouldn't have had come," he responded grinning and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh come on Tyler, I don't understand why you hate him so much. He's a nice and funny guy," Brendon reasoned.

"No he is not," I argued back at him remembering to keep my voice down.

"He's such a pain in my ass," I groaned. Brendon smirked and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. I then realized what I had just said.

"Brendonnn," I whined pushing him playfully. "I didn't mean it in that way you idiot."

"I know, I know," he chuckled. "But still." He winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

We came up to the second floor and went in to the Apple store.

We all played around on the iPhones and random gadgets in there for a while before getting bored and leaving. We left the shop and started to walk around around.

"Let's go to Victoria's secret!" Brendon called out as we passed by the shop making everyone else laugh.

Entering through the shop doors, we were welcomed by the view of panties put on display around the place.

"Wow," said Pete taking in the sight.

I walked around the shop looking at all the different designs. Something inside of me made me feel squirmish, kind of uncomfortable, and I didn't like it. It was the feeling I had whenever we were being taught Sex Ed. in school.

I looked up only to see Josh, Brendon and Ryan near me. Pete and Patrick probably just wondered off to another section of the shop.

Brendon then held up a pair of red laced panties. "Do you think these would look good on Ryan?" He asked thoughtfully making Ryan blush bright red.

"Yeah they probably would," answered Josh. "Although I have another person in mind that would look good in them," he said glancing over at me.

My cheeks immediately heated up. Was Josh directing that at me or am I just overthinking this?

Josh seemed to had caught notice of my red cheeks and smirked at me, causing me to go even redder.

Brendon noticed how much I looked like a tomato by now. "Oh my God Tyler, your face matches these panties," Brendon said in awe causing Ryan and Josh to burst out laughing.

"Although," Brendon started, "Your face cheeks aren't the the only cheeks on your body that would match these panties quite well," he smirked.

"Brendon!" whined Ryan pushing the boy playfully. Brendon just laughed.

"He isn't lying though," said Josh who eyed me from top to bottom while I just stood there speechless.

"Those panties would definitely cup that thicc ass of yours pretty well," he smirked causing me to blush more.

"Definitely," said Brendon. "You see how tight those jeans are around his butt" Brendon said gesturing over to me.

"Maybe just a little too tight," added Josh tilting his head to the side and gazing at me as if I were a painting. Was he seriously just staring at my butt?

"Yeah uh..." I chuckled nervously. This conversation was getting to awkward for me to handle. "Well, what a shame that I have a girlfriend," I said and they hummed in approval. 

"yeah..... and that I'm straight too," I pointed out just to make it clear.

Josh raised an eyebrow at me when I said that. What?! does he think I'm secretly gay or something. PPPffffff.

Pete and Patrick then came walking back to us. "Where have you guys been?" asked Ryan.

"Well," began Pete who turned to Patrick and smirked , "There were these hot ladies back there and they wanted help and an opinion on picking the perfect bra."

"I though you were gay?" Brendon asked Pete.

"No," Pete scoffed. "I'm bi," he said as if it were obvious.

"Anyway, I think we should go for lunch," suggested Josh.

"I agree," said Ryan. "Plus, I'm also very thirsty."

"I could sort that out for you," Brendon said winking at Ryan making blush a bright red.

-------------------------------------------

a/n: OMG 1K READS AND 100 VOTES <3 Thank you so much, i am so happy ::::))))) This means a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 9.9K 84
The new, geeky kid in school gets partnered with a popular jock in biology. He believes that geeks and jocks can't be friends until this particular j...
2.2K 131 10
this story is fanmade only
934K 31K 17
Cody James is a sixteen year old California native who is allergic to the rain. Unfortunately for him, due a mix up at the agency which was in charge...
567K 12.7K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.