Ron and Hermione-After the war

By romione19

Just a little story I wrote when Ron and Hermione are married! It's before they have kids. They have been mar... More

Working late at the Ministry
Weasleys Wizard Wheezes
Under the moonlight
"It's only a boggart"
Late at night
Hermione's birthday
The surprise
The party
One last surprise
The sad news
Christmas Eve
Their special place
Decorating the Christmas tree
Christmas Day
Christmas at the Burrow
Their Christmas presents
Skipping rocks again
The nightmare
Visiting the Potters
The fight
The injury
The Long Awaited Explanation

The happy news

5.9K 113 19
By romione19

Hermione woke up very early. She always did when Ron wasn't beside her. He had gone on one of his Auror missions right after her birthday. It had been two months since they were gone. Ron always sent letters to his wife and she happily replied to them. Every single letter he sent to her always ended with 'I love you,Hermione' or 'I miss you,beautiful'. But Hermione was worried because Ron hadn't sent any letters in about a month. She even asked Ginny but Harry seemed to still be in contact with her. She cried almost every night thinking that they wouldn't be spending Christmas together. It would be their first Christmas as a married couple and he wouldn't be around with her to celebrate.

She laid awake thinking about how this would probably be Ron's first ever mission as an Auror. She didn't know how he would do,fighting Death Eaters that escaped Azkaban. An owl still delivers the Daily Prophet every day and she always checks it for any news about them. Ron still didn't respond to any of her letters which always made her even more worried than how she already is. Soon,Hermione got up to go to work. She loved being in the Department of Magical Law and Enforcement but she also missed her other job at the Ministry that she left behind.

________________________________________________________________

Hermione had just come back from work early and received a letter from Ginny. She clutched the letter so hard,she thought it was going to tear. She read it and reread it all over again,just to make sure.

Dear Hermione,

Harry just told me the most exciting news ever! Harry said they had captured all the Death Eaters and put them all back in Azkaban. And guess what? They're coming back today! In fact,I think they're already at the Ministry! They must have arrived just as you left,Hermione. This is amazing news. I was practically jumping when Harry sent me a letter,explaining everything. We've got to visit them,we just have to! I'm thinking of surprising them! Let's go together. Come over to my house and we can use the Floo Network to get to the Auror Office in the Ministry! I don't think it would be a problem because the place would almost be empty because all the Aurors might already be at home after work. I think Ron and Harry have to do some unpacking first in their offices. I hope you get this letter. See you at my house.

Ginny

Hermione was still in shock! Ron was going to be around for Christmas..and Christmas Eve! And they could spend it together after all! She was so happy that she immediately Apparated to Ginny's house."Ginny! Open the door"she shouted as she landed at the footstep of their house. Ginny opened the door."Hermione! You got my letter! Let's go"she said happily. Ginny stepped through the fireplace first and shouted,"The Auror Office in the Ministry of Magic". Bright green flames swallowed her and she disappeared.

Hermione did the same and found herself at the Ministry. They were in the Auror Office. Ginny was right. The place did seem deserted except a few Aurors,who didn't even notice them."What did I tell you? The place is almost empty. I think we should split up. You find Ron and I'll find Harry. They'll probably be in their offices"said Ginny. Hermione nodded. Ginny went right while Hermione went left. Her heart was thumping in her chest. What if she ran into Ron? What if he wasn't in his office? What if he already left to go home and see her for the first time in two months? She gulped and went down a corridor.

Ron was in his office. He was busy unpacking all his stuff from his office to be put back in its original place. He felt happy that the mission was over. It was tiring. He did get stunned..twice by Death Eaters. All he wanted was to see Hermione. And snog her and cuddle her in his arms, just the thought of her made his heart melt. If only he could see her now..right now...by the time he would finish unpacking,it would probably be very late and Hermione would be asleep. He sighed.

He didn't feel like unpacking,he really didn't but he had to. Ron reached into his bag and pulled out a picture that he always kept at his desk. A picture of his beautiful wife,Hermione. Of course,it was a moving picture of her smiling and blushing. Ron kissed the picture softly."I love you"he whispered to the Hermione in the photograph. He placed the picture frame on his desk and continued to rummage through his things.

Hermione walked alone down the dark corridor. The lights have been turned off. She would have lighted up the place with her wand if it wasn't for the light coming from an open door. She knew it was one of the offices..but whose? She slowly headed towards the open door,not making a sound. She wondered whether Ginny had already found Harry. Slowly,Hermione peeped in the room and she saw Ron! Her heart was thumping in her chest. It was him! It was really him! He had his back turned to her rummaging in his bag. She was so excited,she couldn't wait to just talk to him. She ran towards him and flung her hands over his eyes."Guess who!"she said in his ear.

Ron didn't know what to say or do. He was so in shock. It was Hermione! His Hermione! What was she doing here? But he didn't care..not a bit. All he wanted was to see her. He decided to play along."Hmm...this is really hard. Wait,let me think. Fleur's probably with Bill,Ginny's got to be with Harry,Angelina has practically no time to visit me,Audrey..well I saw her leave the Ministry just now. Who could it be? There's no one else..or is there? I guess the mission really boggled my brain"said Ron slowly caressing the hands over his eyes and trying hard not to laugh. Hermione giggled."Hurry up,Ron. I haven't got all day"she whispered in his ear playfully."Really,there's no one else I can think of"he laughed. Hermione laughed too."Well I'm not letting you go until you guess who I am"she giggled.

"Well...there is one person. But she's all the way back home. She can't be here,she can't be!"he said playfully. Then he slowly lifted her hands from his eyes and kissed her fingers softly."Ron! Stop it! It's ticklish"she giggled. Ron smiled and suddenly spun around to face her."I knew it was you all along"he whispered and kissed her passionately. His heart could have popped out of his chest with excitement. It had been so long since he kissed her. Two months,actually. They broke apart."Blimey,Hermione. Next time don't surprise me like that. You almost gave me a heart attack"he said still shocked."Ron! I haven't seen you in two months and this is the first thing you say to me?"she asked laughing. Ron placed his hands on her waist and pulled her closer to him. He rested his forehead on hers. He chuckled softly."I missed you. I really did. I thought of you every night and every day I was there. And I always kissed your picture before I slept"he said.

Hermione giggled."I missed you too"she whispered. Their lips met again."I'm so happy we get to celebrate Christmas together after all! Isn't that amazing?"she squealed."Of course it's amazing! We could have a chance of snogging under the mistletoe!"he said playfully,winking. Hermione blushed and smiled. She leant her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her and swayed her gently as if they were dancing. Ginny and Harry came in."Well..it looks like you two lovebirds found each other"said Ginny laughing.

________________________________________________________________

Hermione was cuddled up on Ron's lap in their living room. Otter,their cat was curled up in one of the sofas,sleeping. She wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his chest,smiling. Ron gently kissed the top of her head."Ron?"she asked him looking up."Yes,love?"he asked her gently caressing her cheek with his thumb. Hermione giggled."Do you miss your mission?"she asked him."Not at all! Hermione,every day I was there I had to think about you. I just had to. You would just cross my mind and suddenly I would start thinking of how...beautiful you are,how perfect you are,how you smile at me. It drives me crazy,Mione. It drives me crazy! Just the thought....that you are mine...the most beautiful girl I have, and ever will lay my eyes on is mine. It just makes me dizzy. I don't miss my mission at all because you weren't there with me"he replied.

Hermione smiled. Ron rolled his eyes playfully."Your doing it again,Hermione!"he said."Doing what?"she asked."Your driving me crazy again. Whenever you smile at me,whenever you hold my hand and whisper 'I love you' in my ear,when you snog me,when you just simply look at me...I just go all crazy. You don't know how it feels. I get all nervous,my heart will be beating so fast. It happens every single day and...I can't control it. Only when I look at you,only you in this entire world can make me feel like this"he said looking her in the eyes,making her blush. His thumb gently stroked her cheek with his hand at the back of her neck. Their lips met before they even knew it.

He wrapped his arms around her waist making her rest her head on his chest. He nibbled her ear softly. Hermione pulled away."Ron!"she squealed."Okay,fine! Geez!"he laughed. Hermione buried her face in his chest. They stayed in each other's arms for a while. Suddenly,Ron could feel Hermione shiver slightly. It was cold outside with snow falling rapidly."Hermione,your cold"he whispered. She looked up."A little bit"she replied. Almost immediately,he reached for the side of the armchair for a blanket. He slowly covered them."Better?"he whispered. Hermione nodded. He wrapped his arms around her."I love you,beautiful. You know your going to stay forever mine,right?"he whispered in her ear lovingly."I love you too and of course,I know i will stay forever yours,Ron. I already am"she said. He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her. Their lips curved into smiles as they kissed.

Ron slowly lifted his wife,bridal style and carried her to their bedroom. He clicked the Deluminator and the lights went off. Slowly,he spun her around before placing her on the bed."Goodnight,love"he whispered cuddling her."Goodnight,Ron. Sweet dreams"she whispered before they pecked each other's lips and fell asleep with Ron's arms still around her waist.

_________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hi again! So this is my new story! I hope you like it so far! Please remember to vote on my story if you like it. Feel free to comment on it too! Working on my new chapter. Thank you all for reading this chapter!-Danielle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 5K 51
When two rival hearts tangle themselves in one another, when push comes to shove and sacrifices have to be made, what will they choose? Lizzie Myers...
206K 23.3K 61
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.3M 32.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
655K 34.7K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...