Little Bird || Kuroshitsuji ||

Por chrissy531

Rei White, a hopeful student brimming with dreams and contagious excitement, found himself running late for g... Más

Character description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Christmas special
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 10

6.2K 223 64
Por chrissy531

I do not own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji or any of its characters, I only own Rei and Kyle.

Rei's POV

Ciel and I sit across from each other, Ciel looking at a letter and me looking outside the window. Sebastian stops the carriage outside a manor smaller than Ciel's but still large.

Sebastian opens the door and helps Ciel out first, then offers a hand to me as well.

I shake my head, "I'm fine." And I hop out of the carriage. "Ugh, there are too many people in London!" Ciel complains walking towards to manor.

Sebastian opens the door for us, "From the country manor house to the London townhouse... Its traditional for the nobility to move en masse for the Season."

I hop up the stairs, skipping a step every now and then. "The season, eh? Honestly, these cretins have too much free time." I nudge Ciel with my elbow, "That's not nice Ciel!" He rolls his eyes at my childishness.

"Getting away from the estate occasionally might provide a nice change of pace." Sebastian reasons with him.

"For one thing, those four aren't here... We should be able to spend some quiet time, my Lord." He says smiling. I elbow him too, "Are you implying that they are too loud? What's with you two saying mean things?" I question pouting and crossing my arms.

"Quiet time, hmm?" Ciel mutters to himself, looking like he liked that idea. We open the door at the top of the stair case and we're welcomed by a messy room with three people rummaging through everything.

"For goodness sake! Wherever do they keep the tea in this place?" Madam Red asks looking through the cabinets. "I can't find it either." Lau comments.

Ciel, Sebastian ,and I all look at the chaos Sebastian's words echoing in our heads 'Should be able to spend some quiet time...'
(Rei's face reaction is like in the pic below)

I look at Sebastian accusingly "Great going.... you jinxed us." He gave a offended look. Madam Reds laughs at something causing me to look back at the chaotic scene again.

"Madam Red?! Lau?! What are you doing here?!" Ciel questions. "Goodness, your early." Madam Red says causally like she didn't break into his estate.

"You coming here can only mean one thing." Lau says holding a vase. "The queens guard dog is making a move." Madam Red finishes off for him.

"Queens... Guard-Dog?" I ask tilting my head.

Madam Red and Lau look at me shocked. "Oh my, you didn't know? Ciel is the Queens guard dog." Madam Red looks at Ciel, "You didn't tell him?"

Ciel scoffs "He wouldn't know what it means anyway."

"What is the Queens guard dog?" I ask. Madam Red and Lau look surprised once again. "Ciel! Why did you drag someone so innocent into the underworld?! I bet he doesn't even know what the underworld is does he?!" Madam Red scolds him.

"Underworld?! As in hell?!" I question alarmed, I thought this was the human realm?! Wtf is going on?! I'm so confused!

"No, by underworld she means the world of criminals or of organized crime." Lau informs me as he snatches me away from beside Ciel.

"Tch...." Ciel mutters something and looks at me as I dangle in Lau's arms like a doll.

Sebastian plucks me out of Laus arms and sits me with Ciel in the dinning room.

"Another prostitute was murdered in Whitechapel yesterday. These aren't ordinary murders. They're bizarre... No, you could fairly call them aberrant." Ciel says sipping his tea as I place the puzzle pieces together.

Crime..... murders..... investigations..... on the move... Ah! I think to my self as I figure it out. Ciel's basically a thirteen year old detective protagonist!

Now it makes since! I look down and see that I was subconsciously eating and that I finished all the pie in front of me along with all of the biscuits.

"Here's what Scotland yard and the press are calling the criminal: 'Jack the Ripper.'" Ciel says looking up at the others. Huh? What? Mk I'll just go along with it so I look like I was listening....

"Jack the Ripper, eh?" "So I hurried to London to ascertain the situation." "Ehh?! Ciel you said we were going on vacation?!" I exclaim.

"I was not lying, we are, but we're also investigating while we're here." Ciel says putting his tea down.

"Do you have the guts to see the scene of that crime?" Lau challenges. "What do you mean?" Ciel asks.

"The darkness and bestial stench that pervades the scene eat away at those who share the same destiny. If you set foot up on it, you might be consumed by madness. Are you prepared for that, Lord Phantomhive?" Lau responds walking over to Ciel and cupping his face.

"I came here to dispel her worries. Don't ask foolish questions." Ciel says darkly. "Very nice, I like the look in your eye." Lau says.

I hum at this and grab Ciel and Lau's attention by poking them both. They look at me questioningly, I bring both of my hands up to their foreheads and flick them.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" Ciel exclaims getting out of his chair pointing at me and holding his forehead. While Lau was standing unlike Ciel so he fell back onto his butt because of the power almighty flick.

"Both of you were being a dark depressing butts so I snapped you two out of it." I reply casually eating more biscuits.

Lau rubs his forehead chuckling "That some flick you've got there..." he flinched a bit as he rubs the spot I flicked him.

Kyle did always say that even though I'm weak I had a flick that could send anyone strait to hell......

"No flick should be able to knock a full grown man down!" Ciel exclaims pointing at me.
"No kid at the age of thirteen should be that short!! Drink more milk!"
"Your the same height as me!"
"I'm one inch taller!!"
__________
3rd persons POV

The atmosphere in the room lightened and the dark feeling it once had disappeared like it was never there as Rei and Ciel bickered like children. Sebastian even smiled!!! You couldn't see it but author-chan is sure he smiled..... probably.
(Author: He totally smiled!
Sebastian: *glares*
Author: *runs*)
__________

Rei's POV

Ciel, Sebastian, and I walk through a crowd of people and we head strait towards a man with short brown hair and blue eyes. Lau and Madam Red trailing behind us.

Man.... we really do stick out like a sore thumb... I look at how we're dressed and how the other people are dressed. Madam Red wearing a bright red fancy outfit, Lau wearing clothing that was obviously not made in this country, Grell..... actually Grell didn't stand out much, Sebastian being super tall and wearing all black, Ciel looking like a giant blueberry, and me also not looking like I'm from around here. With my gold staff, long blond hair that slightly brushes the ground, and a outfit that looks like it was not made in this country either.

Lau decided that I would look good in a kimono so he brought one back for me from his country and made me wear it ;-;.

I sweat drop.

The man with brown hair looked at us and smiled, "What are you doing here? This is no place for a children. Go on home."

"Where is the victim's corpse?" Ciel asks ignoring the mans previous statement. "Corpse?! What are you saying?!" The man asks taken aback.

"Abberline!" A mans voice calls out. Abberline..... so that's his name huh?

"What are you doing here, Lord Phantomhive?" A mustache man says stepping out of the shadows. "You know them?" Abberline asks, he is once again ignored.

"I came to clean up after the slow-moving hounds working this case." Ciel holds up the letter that he was staring at in the carriage. "Sir Arthur Randall." He smirks.

"Um.... I'm just tagging along...." I say munching on the biscuit snacks Sebastian made for me.

Ciel snatches some papers from Abberline and looks through them, I look over his shoulder to see what it said.

"It looks as if you haven't gotten many clues." We both mutter looking at the paper. (...What? Don't look at me like that I can be a good detective too!)

Arthur snatches the paper back, "We of the Scotland Yard will solve this case. We don't need your interference." "Excellent. Let's go, Sebastian, Rei." Ciel says walking off. "Yes my lord." "Coming!!" I hop up beside him.

As we walk Madam Red and the others follow behind us, "What will you do?" Madam Red asks.

"The best thing would probably to visit him." Him?

Lau looked at him, "My lord! You don't mean..." "Indeen I do." Ciel says gravely. "Will someone explain who 'him' is?!" I ask looking at them.

____in front of the undertakers____

We stop in front of a shop with a sign that says in big letters 'Undertaker'.

"So... where are we?" Lau asks "You just spoke as if you knew about it, didn't you?!" Me and Madam Red say in sync.

"It's a funeral parlor run by an acquaintance of the young master." Sebastian informs.

"The Undertaker?" Madam Red asks.

"Are you here, Undertaker?" Ciel calls out walking into the shop. "It's so dark in here..." I mutter to myself.

I hear a small chuckling coming from somewhere in the shop. "I thought you'd drop by before long." A voice says from a coffin. Hands peak out and slowly push the lid off, "Welcome, my lord."

I jump because I realize that I was standing in front of the person behind me. W-what?! I hide behind Sebastian, Human body shield... well more like demon body shield...

"Is today the day you'll condescend to enter one of my special coffins?" He asks giving a large grin. Ciel looks very unhappy being here... "Certainly not. Today I-" Ciel is cut off by the man putting his hand to his mouth. "You don't have to tell me. I know. That wasn't the type of customer fit for respectable people. I'll have you know, I made her beautiful."

He's talking about the corpse, right?

"I want to hear about it." Ciel says. "Ah, I see, so the funeral parlor is your cover business. How much is the info?" Lau asks.

I can tell that this 'Undertaker' man isn't ordinary so he probably doesn't want the queens coins....

I look at Undertaker and see him frown. (Omg his pout is so cute ahhhhhh!!! 😝) "I have no desire for the Queen's coins!" He says getting in Lau's face. Lau actually looks terrified... holy shizzle fluff!

Undertaker turns his head towards Ciel, his eyes gleaming. He dashes over to Ciel and gets close to his face, "Come on, my lord, give it to me!" He starts to drool. I hide even further into Sebastian's shadow, Kyle said to stay away from people who say stuff like that... he also said not to make eye contact with them...

I peek out and see that Ciel looks like he didn't want to be there. Aww, poor Ciel... it would be the right thing to do if I helped him but..... naw... this is his karma for not helping me when I was being dragged away by that pink blob of death.

"Give me prime laughter! Do that, and I'll tell you anything." He starts to hug himself and wiggle around. I peek out further to see what's going on but my eyes are covered by a gloved hand. "Some things are best left unseen..." Sebastian says sighing softly.

"Freak." Ciel mutters.

"Leave it to me. Behold the genius of the man that Shanghai called the Sleeping Tiger of the New Year's Parties!" Lau's says as a image of a tiger with its eyes closed appears behind him.

"Every calendar's days are numbered!.... huh?" Lau says after  he realizes no one laughed.

I walk out from behind Sebastian, deeming it safe and I squat down next to Ciel who was standing.

Madam Red steps up, "If I must... Madam Red, the belle of fashionable society, will tell you her special story!" I felt hands cover my ears, I look up to see Ciel covering my ears and Sebastian covering Ciel's ears.

I watch Madam Reds lips move but the sound did not reach my ears. Suddenly, Madam Red and Lau had masks with red x's on them.

Ciel takes his hands off my ears, "Now, my lord, you're the only on- oh? Who is this? You weren't here before." He gets in my face and examines me, then his eyes widen.

"Rei?!" He exclaims surprised, Now I remember why he seemed so familiar!!!

~~~~~
This chapter was 2127 words.
Yay!!  Sorry I haven't updated in a week! I was visiting Canada 🇨🇦 and I couldn't use my T-mobile there and I had no internet so I couldn't update!!! >_< the chapter was published 3:04 pm, Monday, July 24, 2017.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

516K 19.5K 31
I was and I mean WAS a normal teenage girl going on twenty. Who loved all the normal things in life, sleeping in (most definitely not a early bird)...
26.7K 531 26
ok hi guys this is my first Yaoi thing so i hope you like it and who ever read or supports my books and stories thank you BTW THIS WILL BE WRITTEN IN...
4.8K 125 21
CAUTION!!! This is a lemon so I know you will enjoy xD Opening my eyes the room was blurry, and spinning. Still I try my best to look around and gras...
16K 720 66
A Black Butler story: Light is always associated with everything good and darkness with pure evil. But what if real life proves otherwise? What if li...