The Billionaire's Secret Babi...

By yanberry

Raelynn is smart and beautiful, but she hides behind her huge frames, ponytail, baggy clothes and high school... More

Overview
Chapter 1 - Endings
Chapter 2 - Taking Chances
Chapter 3 - A Night in Heaven
Chapter 4 - Morning In Hell
Chapter 5 - Was it worth it?
Chapter 6 - Two Surprises, One Night
Chapter 7 - Miracles
Chapter 8- Counting Stars
Chapter 9 - Treasure
Chapter 11 - Here & Now
Chapter 12 - Living A Lie
Chapter 13 - Through His Eyes
Chapter 14 - The Calm
Chapter 15 - The Storm
Chapter 16 - Eye of the Storm
Chapter 17 - Broken Souls
Chapter 18 - Sweet Caramel
Author's Note
Chapter 19 - Humpty Dumpty
Chapter 20 - Deja Vu?
Chapter 21 - Cheater Peter?
Chapter 22 - Trust Issues
Chapter 23 - Let's Start Over
Chapter 24 - Perfectly Imperfect
Chapter 25 - Am I Ready For Love?
Chapter 26 -
Chapter 27 - What Done in the Dark.
Chapter 28 - Coping
Chapter 29 - Tumbling Down
Chapter 30 -Reasons
Timeline
Chapter 31 - Rumor Has It
Chapter 32 - Wake Me Up
Chapter 33 - Hello Fear
Disclaimer -PLEASE READ
Chapter 34 - Goodbye Fear
Chapter 35 - Love Me with Lies
Chapter 36 - Revalations
Chapter 37 - Run for the Hills
Chapter 38 - The Ugly Truth
Chapter 39 - Apologies
Chapter 40 - Going Home
Chapter 41 - Patience is Essence
Chapter 42 - Blossoming Love
Chapter 43 - New Life
Update
Chapter 44 - Epilogue Pt. 1 of 3
Chapter 45- Epilogue Pt. 2 of 3
Chapter 46 - Epilogue Pt 3 of 3
Loving Mr. Billionaire
The Billionaire Bachelor's Wife

Chapter 10 - Crashing Down

188K 5.8K 336
By yanberry

~~~Quote of the Chapter~~~

Stand in the Rain

Stand your ground

Stand up when it's all crashing down

Stand through the pain

You won't drown

Someday what's lost will be found

She's strong because

She knows what it's like to be weak

She keeps her guard up because

She knows what its like to cry herself to sleep

-Unknown

Today when it feels like the world is against you and like everything is going wrong remember that The airplane takes off against the wind, not with it!

XoXo Yani <3

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The week went by as I switched to the morning shift at my job, so that I would be off to pick the kids up and put them to bed.

They got into the routine of going to school and surprisingly Ryder was behaving.

When Friday afternoon came around, I received a called from the HR department at World Market offering me the job, which I quickly accepted.

I called Quinn and Cara to let them know, in which they decided that we had to go out Saturday and celebrate.

My mom was happy to watch the kids.

The kid's didn't want me to leave them for the weekend but after I told them their nana was going to take them to chuck-e cheese, they went willingly.

Quinn and Cara both came over after I dropped them off.

Cara moved here after she graduated from Rice University and is getting her masters in psychology, while interning at a counseling center.

After Quinn graduated she had gotten a job with a fashion design company and had moved out, so Cara and her got an apartment together and became roommates.

We were all laying on my bed watching TV and talking about old times.

Cara was talking about a guy she met and how serious they were becoming.

I guess Quinn probably still had feelings for Ethan because she never really talked much about guys or cared for them since Ethan. I always felt so bad about that, I keep telling her that she doesn't have to choose me and the triplets or the guy she loves.

But she never listens.

"This feels like high school all over again. When we all sat around in each other's room and hung out, minus the fact now that I have three kids, my floor is filled with toys and NickJr is playing on my TV." We all erupted in fits of giggles.

As we were getting ready to go out I started to miss my babies. So I called my mom to check in on them.

She told me Rush and Rayin were in their bunks that she got for them sleeping but Ryder was in up and in her bed watching cartoons and kept asking her when I was coming to pick them up.

He then requested to talk to me. She gave him the phone and he told me he missed me and wanted me to come get him so he could sleep with me. I told him that the sooner he goes to bed, the sooner I will be there.

I missed them so much already and they are just growing up so fast.

"Come on mama bear, snap out of that funk. I was able to get us a VIP table at Rogue tonight." Quinn told me.

I went into my closet and took out tight short black club dress and paired it with my red pumps. I let my hair down and put on some red lipstick. I haven't been out in a long time, so I felt like looking sexy.

"Well if I don't start a brawl tonight, then you sure will." Quinn said eyeing my attire. We were all wearing dresses tonight. She had on a white dress with some black strappy pumps and Cara was wearing a black dress, with black and pink pumps. As always, we looked great.

"Let's call a cab. We won't have to worry about drinking and driving." I suggested and called a cab.

When we got to Rogue, the line was all the way down the block, even though it was cold outside. I guess that was expected since it was one of the hottest club in New York.

We ran up to the door, Quinn said something to the bouncer and we were let right in, where another bouncer showed us to a VIP area that over looked the dance floor.

The waitress instantly came to take our order.

We decided to do shots but I only agreed to do one because the last time I got drunk I ended up with triplets.

The shots came and I did one. Quinn and Cara did three and ordered more.

"Let's go dance." Cara said dragging the both of us to the dance floor.

We danced shaking our butts and throwing our hands in the air for a while.

I needed some water, I was hot and sweating. I told the girls I was going to the bar.

I sat on the only available stool, next to a guy who was kissing all over a girl in between his leg. When the girl moved, I saw the guys face!

Ok play cool I told myself. Just get up and walk away.

I got up and I was turning to walk away when the girl stepped back without looking and bumped into me spilling all her drink all over herself.

"I'm sorry." I said even though it wasn't my fault and was about to step away when someone grabbed my arm.

I turned to see Evan standing behind me.

"Don't I know you?" He asked looking curiously.

I shook my head. "No I don't think so." I lied.

"You sure? What's your name?" he asked.

"ummh Nikkie" I said using my middle nickname which was really Nicole.

"mmhhhh sorry then. It's just you really look like someone I know." He said and let my arm go.

I hurried and walk away to go find Quinn and Cara so we could leave just incase, Ethan and Bryce were there too.

I got back to the dance floor and located them after a couple of minutes of maneuvering through the crowd.

"I just saw Evan. I think he recognized me, we need to leave or this could really turn out to be the worst day ever." I yelled at them above the music.

I don't think Quinn heard or maybe she was too busy grinding on the guy behind her to care, but Cara knew how ugly this could get and started to drag Quinn away from the guy who started to complain about losing his dance partner.

We went to the VIP section to get our stuff and hurried to the exit. Well, Cara and I hurried while Quinn was being dragged as she tried to down the last shot that was on our table.

As we exited the club and hailed a cab and got in, I let out the breath I was holding and looked out the window to see both Bryce and Ethan watching us drive away.

Fuck! That's exactly what I have been trying avoid for the last five years.

"Omg Quinn! I think Bryce and Ethan saw us." I half whisper because I still couldn't believe it myself.

I think Quinn was too drunk to fully realize what was happening.

Thank goodness I decided to not drink too much, or tonight would have been a total disaster.

I have spent everyway I could trying to not allow our paths to cross. I refuse to go back home to North Carolina and visit out of fear of running into him or better yet, him running into his three mini clones.

I avoid upper class social event or going to any of Quinn's wealthy friends party after what happened last time.

I don't keep in contact with anyone back home who were friends with him as well.

I guess I would need to try harder, I have too much to lose.

"You guys staying over tonight?" I asked Cara and a giggling Quinn.

yeah she's definetly plastered.

"yeah. But Quinn gets the couch this time and I'm sleeping next to you. Last time I slept in Rayin's bed and woke up on the floor with a stiff neck. That little princess thing is too small for my grown body. Why don't you buy them a regular twin size bed?" she asked.

"becwaussees it issss four kids you eediottttt." Quinn drawled in her drunken stupor in between her giggles.

I think she meant to say I bought those beds because they are for kids.

Had I not have three kids and listen to them talk gibberish for so long, I wouldn't have had a clue what the hell she just said.

The cab pulled up in front of my house and I paid and we got out, all giggling now but it turned into fits of laughter when Quinn refused to believe she was drunk.

She refused to let us help her into the house and fell over face first into my little garden when she lost her balance.

"What's so funny Raelynn?" I gasped as my body shivered upon hear that voice.

It had been so long but it still felt like yesterday.

I wanted to turn around so bad and mesmerize his face but turning around and seeing him would mean it was real and my life that I worked so hard to build, could come unravelled.

I heard a car door slam then footsteps coming up the walkway. I still didn't have the courage to see who it belonged to.

"Oh fuck! Shit!" That's when I saw the person the voice belonged to rush by me and pulled Quinn into his arms.

I realized it was Ethan as he brushed the leaves and grass from her face, looking at her as if she hung the moon.

It seems she thought the garden was her bed because she was snooring away.

Real attractive Quinn I thought to myself.

I looked for Cara and saw her standing by my front door staring at the person behind me like a deer caught in headlights.

"Can you open the door so I can put Quinn in bed! I assume she's not going anywhere else by the looks of it?" Ethan said looking at Cara.

She turned into a complete idiot I guess because she was still in shock. she started turning the door nob, and when she realized it was locked, started using her apartment keys.

I took that distraction to go and open the door, refusing to look behind me and confirm that he was really there.

I stuck the key in the door and pushed it open for Ethan to carry Quinn in. I gave Cara the knowing eye and just asked her to have him put her on the couch.

My phone rang and I jumped because I was already on edge and it scared me.

I accidentally dropped it and it fell down the steps.

shit!!! shit shit!!! I turned around.

"It's your mom" was the only thing that stopped me from continuing to stare at his face.

He's way more sexier than I remember.

I knew the way my eyes are devouring the sight of him was a sin!

I grabbed the phone from his hand and hit the accept button.

"Hello?" it was strange for my mom to call at this hour unless it was an emergency.

"Mommy" I heard a little whinny voice and it instantly put a smile on my face.

"Hey baby! Why aren't you sleeping?" I asked Ry. Mom must had fallen asleep and he snatched her phone. oh the ever so slick Ryder.

"I miss you mommy" He sobbed, breaking my heart a little because I wasn't there for him.

"I miss you too baby. Don't worry you will be home tomorrow and cuddled up in bed with me. Now go to sleep, I love you. OK? I told him in my all naturing motherly voice.

" OK but hurry mommy. love you." after he said that I hung up before I said anything else, this entire time I forgot Bryce was standing in front of me.

I hope I didn't say anything about the kids that he would notice.

"Is that how you talk to your mother? Who was that?" he growled at me!

Is he serious right now? No I think he must have lost his marbles.

"It's none of your business who I talk to! And why are you at my house? are you stalking me?" I said staring to get angry myself.

Who does he think he is?

I stormed inside slamming the door in his face to upset to wait for a response.

I saw Ethan sitting on the couch caressing Quinn's face while she slept. I felt so bad, they loved each other but were apart because of my secret. I really need to talk to Quinn about that.

Cara was no where in sight. Guess I was on my own.

Now I need to get Ethan out before he noticed and figured out too much.

"Hi Ethan." I said all too timidly.

"Raelynn!" He said curtly. seeming to be transfixed on Quinn and upset at the same time.

"It was nice and all to see you again but I really need to get to bed, so it would be great if you would leave now. Thanks for helping us get Quinn inside though." I told him waiting for his response.

Not to say the least but I was surprised when he kissed her forehead, pulled the blanket over her, treating her as if they never broke up.

He walked pass me to the front door.

I stood waiting to hear the door open and close but it never did.

I turned to see what was stopping him.

He was just standing there looking at something.

I followed his line of sight and saw that he was looking at the kids backpacks on the bench by the door.

Try not to freak out Rae. The backpacks won't tell him that they belong to Bryce's kids! just keep calm I tried to tell myself until he averted his eyes and looked dead into my eyes.

"Is this Quinn's house? Quinn has a child?" He asked his voice strained.

"no and no" I gulped as I swallowed trying to rid myself of the dry throath I now had.

"Is it your house?" This time I answered yes not wanting to say more. But apparently he wanted more answers.

"You have a child?" he looked to the living room at all the toys on the floor and back to the bench by the door and then back at me "You have more than one child? You have three children?" I then realized he looked back at the bench to count the backpacks.

I don't know what compelled me to tell the truth but I nod.

I think it was the fact that I was proud of my kids, I didn't think the fact that I had three at such a young age was something to be ashamed of, especially since they all had the same father and were triplets.

He rubbed his hand over his face frustratingly.

I don't understand how me having kids could frustrate him.

"I'll be back in the morning." He said and before I could protest he was gone, the door slamming shut behind him.

I went to my room and Cara was curled up in my bed sleeping.

I walked into the bathroom, turned on the shower and then fell to the floor and started to sob.

I have no clue what to do at this point.

How would I escape him now?

I couldn't just pack up and skip town tonight. I just bought the house and was way too low on cash?

Plus I would start my new job Monday?

The only possible way out seemed to end with telling Bryce and hoping that he woldn't try to take my babies away.

Rush and Rayin seemed intent on asking about their dad all the time now after starting school and seeing the other kids with their dads!

Ryder didn't show much interest and I never asked him why, because I really didn't want to answer questions about him.

I had just told them that he was a very busy man. It wasn't a lie.

From what I saw of him on TV from time to time or in the paper, it was always about some company he acquired and how he was one of the youngest Billionaire's and most eligible bachelor along with his brother's.

None of that really matter to me as long as our worlds didn't cross path.

But tonight they did.

And as of tomorrow life as I know it will never be the same.

Sometimes the universe could just be so cruel.

-------------------------------------------

~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~

BRYCE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!

But he didn't come by himself, also brought Ethan along for the ride!!!

ARE YOU HAPPY OR WHAT?????

BRYCE IS FREAKING HERE!!!!

His POV is next!

I'll update it early next week!

Vote!!

Comment!!

I need to know what you're thinking????

Also I wanted to update my cast!

Any idea who you would like the characters to be?

3.4K reads!!! I'm still so new to this, I was not expecting that many reads! Sooooooo

THANK YOU FOR READING!

I truly appreciate you =^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 6.7K 37
ā from one simple, harmless prank to one huge problem, confused feelings and family drama, how can you handle it? āž *** The Peterson and Arr...
75.5K 2.3K 37
Raven Bryce, a girl from a small village in London, wanted nothing more than to become a professional ballet dancer. So with a bag of dreams, she mov...
209K 13K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
2.1M 82.9K 68
how far would you go . . . for someone you love? ā™” Levi steps forward, placing himself between me and Jack. Like he's protecting me from him. But I d...