New York ( Long updates)

By Aooraa

Police officer Vannoy Makken is a regular Hispanic//Puerto Rican man who talks, walks, and has everything. Ev... More

π•†π•Ÿπ•–
𝕋𝕨𝕠
𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
π”½π•šπ•§π•–
π•Šπ•šπ•©
π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π”Όπ•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
βšœοΈπ•‹π•¨π•–π•π•§π•–βšœοΈ
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ οΏΌ οΏΌ

π•‹π•–π•Ÿ

4.3K 175 54
By Aooraa

Vannoys POV

I feel like I'm getting smothered. I lift my head up see that moné and liyah both have their heads on my chest. I saw that liyah didn't have her beanie hat on and I just adored her with an without the hat. I kissed her bald head

I love liyah and moné but today is a special day, I planned a special trip to Hawaii but they don't know that, we packed our things a few days ahead of time and packing with two girls is stressful, moné basicly packed the entire closet. I love her though.

I try to sit up and get dressed because I showered last night, but the girls didn't allow it. I was wrapped around their fingers, I kissed their heads. liyah woke up a but.

"Daddy no." She hugged onto my waist to keep me from moving.

"Baby girl daddy has to use the bathroom ok."

"Fine, hurry up daddy."

"Ok baby girl.

I rushed I to the bathroom, did my hygiene, and put on.

"Daddy why you dressed."

"Remember that trip I said we are going on."

"Mhm."

"Well its today, go wash up and get dressed please."

"Ok."

"I'll get mommy up alright."

"Ok."

Liyah got out the bed and headed into her bathroom and began washing up, I walked over at moné and shook her a bit and she swung at me.

"Moné."

"Huh?"

"You tryna' swing your man huh."

"Oh I thought you was someone else in my dream."

"A fantasy huh babe."

"Yea, why you dressed."

"Our trip is today."

"Oh ok."

Moní got out the bed and went to take a shower. After about her spending twenty minutes in shower I'm glad I booked the flight for six this afternoon. Its only two o'clock at the moment so we got time to check over our luggage. Moní came out the bathroom dressed.

And liyah dressed more comfy.

She walked in and I noticed her beanie on. She seemed happy about it and I wasn't going to bother her about it. I just kissed her cheek and forehead. I loved her just the way she is. I couldn't have asked for a better family.

I grab our luggage.

liyah and moné both made sure that they didn't miss anything, they basically packed all their clothes but I love them. As I rummaged through my drawer I grabbed the tickets and put them on the inside zipper pocket in my jacket.

I smiled and prayed that this will go well. I missed moné and liyah then walked outside to the front of the house and placed each of our suitcases in the back. I also didn't forget our neck rests.

I finished putting the bags in the back and got inside, I honked the horn then moné and rushed inside.

"You two ready?"

"Yes daddy, mommy needed her woman stuff."

"What I an not going anywhere without my aleve and feminine products. You must be mistaken."

"I didn't day say anything."

"Mhm."

"Take a quick nap guys it'll be a slow drive. Charge your phone up."

"Ok daddy."

"Alright Vannoy."

Driving to the airport, I look back a see liyah playing games on her ipod.

"Hey baby girl."

"Yes daddy."

"What you doing."

"Playing a princess game."

"Your a princess."

"I want to be one."

"Why do you want to be a princess when you're my princess."

"Daddy."

"Yes."

"Love You Munches."

"Bunches baby."

"Hehe.''

"I love you."

"Love you to."

I couldn't begin to explain how lucky I am. I've never felt this lucky about anything in my life. As I pull into the airport, I shake moné lightly and she realizes where we are. We get out, grab our things and head inside.

As we reached inside we got checked, or luggage checked and etc. Then I went up to the told her to say California but its  actually Hawaii. The lady checked our tickets and sent us off  to our direct plane.

After The Plane Ride

As the planned seemed to come to a stop. I woke up to two heads on my shoulders. I shook liyah and moné lightly. We got of the plane, went inside and grabbed or bags from the round-about in the "California" airport.

While grabbing or luggage I manage to keep everything a secret. I hate that I have moné thinking another thing when I want her to know that I want to do something amazing tonight for her.

As we walk to the range rover which is or rental care for our stay. I drive over to out beach house that I bought for the stay.

I pulled into the drive way it seemed so real, that tonight is coming so fast and I'm about to make a huge adjustment in my life.

I park the car and grab our luggage and bring it in the house. I smile and turn to moné

"Welcome to Hawaii aloha baby."

"Vannoy what are you hiding."

"Nothing love its just that I have something planned for you tonight."

"What about me daddy."

"You to princess, you to I promise."

"Yay."

Moné kissed my cheeks as I did to her, she helped liyah with her bags, while they were occupied I made a few calla to see if the patio was straight for later tonight.

Once I heard footsteps I saw moné and liyah in different clothes. I guess they changed because it was a long flight. For myself I haven't changed. Although i did. They both looked amazing but moné in those bell bottom stretch pants for me on fire. I just blew out a breath and went up to my girls

"Daddy, how we look."

"Gorgeous baby girl."

"Thank you."

"I love you."

"I love you too daddy."

"Vannoy."

"Yes."

"What do you have planned."

"Its a surprise."

During our stay in Hawaii I took liyah and moné out to different places. We ate, played games, and danced with the luau dancers and let me tell you moné was putting every man out.

After moné stepped down I waked up to her.

"Moné."

"Yes vannoy."

"I want to tell you something.''

"Alright."

I got on one knew and held her hands.

"Moné, ever since we met ice been thinking about this moment. Even though we've been together for a while I know that I want to spend my life with you. This may not be the most romantic asking but I'm making it work. I love you moné, I  you so so so much and I can't begin to describe how you make me feel each morning when I wake up to see your face, when we sleep and I get to  hold you, and seeing you be the greatest woman in my life, I wouldn't have ever had the guts to say this in public but will you Moné Marie Hayes marry me."

"Oh my goodness vannoy."

"I'm so nervous."

"Yes yes yes yes yes." I  the ring on her finger.

An I looked over at liyah only to see that she's crying.

"What's wrong love bug."

"I don't get a ring."

"Yes you do."

I  took out a ring for liyah and spoke

"Liyah.''

"Yes daddy."

"Its been a honor of be your fatther. I love it when you sneak into bed and eat ogf my plate at dinner. Your my baby girl, my star, my sweet tart. Will you Liyah Ferra Hayes take your ring."

"Yes daddy."

"I love you."

"I love you daddy, thanks."

***†***†***†***†***
Whoop whoop wedding

~how you feel about then getting married? ~

~or was cute how he proposed to liyah as well~

~What do you look forward to see in the next chapter~

Thx for love and support
***†***†***†***†***†***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 1.6K 63
In a world full of darkness love has no place nor no strength of survival. A Girl with a dark past and A ruthless mafia boss; two worlds come crashin...
176 3 24
~~~ "You need to leave." "Why?", I ask turning to face him, standing a few feet from the door. "Didn't you hear me the first time", Jacob answered ta...
25.4K 743 19
Mikai has always thought differently. He doesn't think that people should live a certain way just because society dictates it. He is a successful bus...
5K 207 92
Get ready to dive into the captivating story of teenage couples as they navigate the treacherous waters of high school and strive to make their relat...