Our Prince (Creepypasta × Mal...

By SquishySmithIII

All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darke... More

Dedications
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
I Hate To Love You
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Epilogue

Chapter Eleven

1.2K 26 22
By SquishySmithIII

"Oh my God. Oh my God! Oh my f*cking God!" Jeff flung his hands up in the air and paced the kitchen. The others told Jeff and Toby their realization and continued to ponder their predicament more. "How the f*cking hell did he find us?"

"All demons fall under the authority of their masters and lords, just as we obey Slenderman," E.J. spoke up, "with that power, the leaders can mentally track their warriors and communicate with them if necessary."

"It all makes sense," Masky said. "Y/N's headaches and omens. They're because Zalgo is calling him back home."

"We h-have to t-tell J-Jane! Sh-she'll be s-stoked to f-find out w-we f-found out wh-why Y/N - gahck!"

Jeff tugged Toby's collar back before he could run downstairs to the lab. "That's not the brightest f*cking idea, pal."

"Why not? She can help us," Ben said.

Masky, Hoodie, and Jeff shook their heads. "Bad idea... very bad idea..." Hoodie whispered.

"Idiots, don't you get it? She's f*cking distraught over him. We can't pour lemon juice on her open wound," Jeff scolded.

"We're a-all sad a-about Y/N. Wh-what makes h-her scenario a-any different f-from us?" Toby shrugged.

"She loves him!" Clockwork blurted. She slapped her hands over her mouth and blushed heavily. Everyone's eyes had a look of shock, confusion, and a little bit of joy. She tried to slowly inch her way out of the room, but Toby came behind her and held her by the shoulders. She cursed herself and gulped.

"What did you say?" E.J. asked her.

"I... uh... heh, well..." she looked at the boys with their expressions and sighed. "That's kind of why Jane ran out of the house. She was ranting about how our lives were like before Y/N came and she gave me enough pieces to put the puzzle together. She's so rude and snarky towards him because she doesn't know how to express her emotions." Clockwork sniffed and rubbed her nose. "That's why I blamed myself for her going out there. If I hadn't of pushed her so much then maybe..." her one good eye slowly started to water and she curved her body into Toby's and silently cried.

The hatchet weilder immediately comforted the girl and hugged her back. "I-it isn't y-your fault," he told her.

Jeff slammed his hands down on the table, startling everyone in the room. "All the women in this house need to f*cking stop blaming themselves for everything bad that has happened," he ordered, "Clockwork, it is not your fault that Jane ran out of the house, she chose to do that on her own account. Sally, it isn't your fault that Zalgo managed to find us; you're just a kid, you don't know any better. And Jane didn't do anything to hurt Y/N! She saved his goddamn life!"

Everyone stopped to think about his words. Jeff was right (for once). Blaming the girls wouldn't solve anything, especially since they didn't do anything wrong. No one did anything wrong. It was just a series of unexpected events that turned that turned the house on its axis.

"This isn't a good time to discuss our dilemma," E.J. braced himself on the counter next to Sally and took a deep breath, lifting his mask just a bit to show his mouth. "Especially when the one who knows the most about the topic is currently bedridden and comatose."

"Jack is right," Slender straightened up, "We wait for Madness to heal. Once he has recovered, we update him on the situation. For now, we resume our lives and wait patiently for our beloved family member to return to us. I'll inform Jane on the matter when she returns as well."

They all nodded, but no one took the initiative to move. They were all still processing the information and thinking about you. Sally yawned and L.J. picked the girl up and rocked her to sleep. Clockwork tears had stopped leaving her in a hiccuping mess while Toby rubbed her back. Just when they all were about to disperse, Masky laughed very darkly and sourly.

"I can't believe it, I can't believe we didn't see it before," he took off his mask with his head down and held the plastic covering with his hand, gripping the table.

"What is it, child?" Slender asked.

He lifted his face up and let them read his furious and amused expression. "Oglaz is f*cking Zalgo spelled backwards," he growled. He then proceeded to flip the kitchen table and stormed off, Hoodie following quickly behind to calm him.

***

Six days passed. Six days had passed and Jane didn't move an inch. She helped E.J. with his tests and she watched the moniters that tracked your vitals. She even helped some of the guys lift up you up and carry you to your room where you would be more comfortable. And all the while she never once took her eyes off of you. Every day she would make sure you were still breathing and everyday she would sigh in relief.

Slender did, in fact, tell Jane about what happened and when he did, she was simply nodded and returned back to you. It concerned the tall man to say the least, but he brushed it off. He did also eventually come and see you and he wasn't the least but happy. The state you were in broke his heart and he left immediately, mumbling something about files and such.

Yes, your stitches were out of your throat and the tubes were also out, but that left a puffy, red mess on your neck. E.J., as carefully as he could, popped your shoulder back into place and put it into a sling. As far as everyone knew, you were okay, for the most part. And those lies pacified the house and helped them cope with the struggle.

Today was like any other day for Jane. She got up early in the morning and quietly walked to your room to be greeted with the same sight: your eyes were closed. She sighed and sat down next to your bed and examined the bandages on your throat. The door opened a second later and E.J. came in along with the Proxies and Slenderman. "How is he, child?"

"He's just the same," Jane whispered. "He's still breathing."

"Jane, come here a moment, will you?" E.J. fidgeted with his hands.

Something was up and they all knew she knew it. She took a glance at you and then hesitantly walked over to the men. "Yeah, what's wrong?"

"Child, I have some bad news," Slenderman crouched down to her level which was fairly low for him. "Y/N has been out for fairly a month and a half. His condition is improving, but we're seeing no signs of his arrival any time soon."

"Okay, so? You guys have been saying that we need to give him more time. That's all he needs, just more time, right?" She said.

"Jane, do you get what we're saying?" Masky asked.

"If he doesn't show any signs of awaking in the next few days, well... we're going to have to put him out of his misery, child," Slender said.

Jane gripped her chest. It felt like her heart was being ripped out and twisted in someone's big hand. She gasped and looked horrified and furious with them. "You're going to kill him?!?"

"It'll be quick if it comes to that. Hoodie will do it," E.J. sighed.

"You're going to shoot him?" Jane shrieked.

"Just two shots.... one in the brain.... and one in the neck..." Hoodie whispered.

"No! I won't let you!" She cried. "We waited this long, why can't we wait a little longer?"

"Because Zalgo is closing in fast. Once he sees his son is dead then he'll stay away and-" Jane slapped Masky square on his face. His face turned to the side and he sucked in a breath.

"You're going to sacrifice one of us to the leave the rest alone? HOW SELFISH CAN YOU GET?" Jane snapped. "Y/N VOWED TO PROTECT US FROM HIS FATHER WHEN WE FIRST TOOK HIM IN! HE PROMISED THAT ZALGO WOULDN'T LAY A SINGLE HAND ON US-"

"And look what happened! He got into the house and hurt Sally!" Masky screamed back at her.

"BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW ZALGO'S PLAN OF ATTACKS! ONLY Y/N KNOWS AND THAT'S WHY WE NEED HIM TO HELP US!"

"THE ONLY REASON WE'RE STUCK IN THIS MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE IS BECAUSE WE RESCUED HIM! WE SHOULD'VE LEFT HIM FOR DEAD WHEN WE HAD THE CHANCE!" Masky yelled.

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT? AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH TOGETHER?"

"WELL, SINCE YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE OPPOSED TO THE IDEA THEN MAYBE WE'LL KILL YOU TOO!"

In the blink of an eye, Jane pinned Masky to the wall by his neck and lifted him high into the air. He showed no attempts of uncomfort and only barely tried to rip himself free of her grip. "You. Wouldn't. DARE!!!" She roared.

"I'm sure Jeff would be happy to do so," he seethed.

"ENOUGH!" Slender boomed, making the house shake with static. "That is quite enough for both of you! Jane, the decision has been made. We will give him three days time to recover, if not, then Hoodie is taking care of things." Slender walked out of the room, tugging the Proxies along with him.

E.J. let Jane cool down outside of the room while he attended to you. She paced her room and started smashing things to the ground. She took out all of her anger on inanimate objects until she eventually fell into sobs and wails. She cried and cried and cried until she was sure the whole house could hear her sorrowful songs. Jane wiped her cheeks and sat on her bed thinking about all that you've done and been through. She couldn't believe that Slender wanted to destroy all of that in mere seconds. She wouldn't let that happen to you; she couldn't.

Because she loved you.

***

You opened your eyes to find that you were in your room. It was dark and the curtains were closed on your windows. You put your hand to your throat and winced, feeling the angry skin pulse under your fingers. Looking down, you saw that your right arm was being held in place by a sling and your shoulder was covered in bandages.

You watched the hours tick by on your clock. Four a.m., five a.m., six a.m. It wasn't until seven o'clock did voices start to come closer to your room. You heard weeping, whispers, and murmuring. You cocked your brow up and listened.

"Guys, you don't have to do this," Ben begged.

"Please, Slendy!" Sally wailed.

"If he isn't awake by the time we get to the door, Jeff and E.J., you two lift him up and carry him outside," Slender ordered.

What is happening to you? Why is everyone so upset? Oh no... but you were awake now? Wait, how long have you been out? A day? You died a moment ago, right? Opal's ascent-

"Hoodie, is your pistol loaded?" Slender asked with no tone of sadness in his voice.

"Yes... sir," he replied.

"What're we going to do about Zalgo if Y/N's dead? He'll definitely try and kill us when he finds out we killed his son," Clockwork said. "We can't do this."

"We'll figure something out," Slender said. "Jane, open the door."

The door creaked open and all of the Pastas entered. You shook your head at them and clicked your tongue, throwing your good hand up in the air. They all gasped and stopped dead in the doorway. E.J. rushed to your side first along with Jane and Slender. "Y/N! You're okay!" Jane squealed.

You nodded and smiled gently. "Child, how are you feeling?" Slender asked.

You shrugged and swayed your hand to the side. "Can you say anything to us?" E.J. asked you.

You attempted to say hello, but all that came out was a rough cough. You tried again, but the same result showed. Everyone's face fell, but yours. You were confused. Is this what Opal meant when she said that your body was damaged greatly? "N... no..." Jane whispered.

You were looking at everybody and read their broken expressions. "The damage was too great," E.J. whispered. "Y/N, you can't speak."

Hey, hey, hey, don't cry! You'll get your voice back, Reader-chan. Just gotta wait a week or so until the next chapter ;). And I'm sure most of you figured out that Oglaz was Zalgo spelled backwards, but for those who didn't... surprise! I was going to make the name something else, but then that idea came to me out of nowhere and I was so excited to use it. Alright, read on!

-SquishySmithIII

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 11.3K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...
966 85 21
- Cover made by Mystical_Panda! - A Creepypasta story, My oc, DO NOT STEAL! His life use to almost be perfect, well, besides the fact were he was nev...
994K 16.1K 197
Well whaddya know whaddya know I actually managed to fill up an entire book with these bloody headcannons. And, surprise surprise, I have an overacti...
218K 6.5K 14
(M/N). A young boy who is unable to speak. Not able to make a sound. To make up for it he has amazing art skills. His parents hated it. They didn't w...