The Billionaire's Secret Babi...

By yanberry

Raelynn is smart and beautiful, but she hides behind her huge frames, ponytail, baggy clothes and high school... More

Overview
Chapter 1 - Endings
Chapter 2 - Taking Chances
Chapter 3 - A Night in Heaven
Chapter 4 - Morning In Hell
Chapter 5 - Was it worth it?
Chapter 6 - Two Surprises, One Night
Chapter 7 - Miracles
Chapter 8- Counting Stars
Chapter 10 - Crashing Down
Chapter 11 - Here & Now
Chapter 12 - Living A Lie
Chapter 13 - Through His Eyes
Chapter 14 - The Calm
Chapter 15 - The Storm
Chapter 16 - Eye of the Storm
Chapter 17 - Broken Souls
Chapter 18 - Sweet Caramel
Author's Note
Chapter 19 - Humpty Dumpty
Chapter 20 - Deja Vu?
Chapter 21 - Cheater Peter?
Chapter 22 - Trust Issues
Chapter 23 - Let's Start Over
Chapter 24 - Perfectly Imperfect
Chapter 25 - Am I Ready For Love?
Chapter 26 -
Chapter 27 - What Done in the Dark.
Chapter 28 - Coping
Chapter 29 - Tumbling Down
Chapter 30 -Reasons
Timeline
Chapter 31 - Rumor Has It
Chapter 32 - Wake Me Up
Chapter 33 - Hello Fear
Disclaimer -PLEASE READ
Chapter 34 - Goodbye Fear
Chapter 35 - Love Me with Lies
Chapter 36 - Revalations
Chapter 37 - Run for the Hills
Chapter 38 - The Ugly Truth
Chapter 39 - Apologies
Chapter 40 - Going Home
Chapter 41 - Patience is Essence
Chapter 42 - Blossoming Love
Chapter 43 - New Life
Update
Chapter 44 - Epilogue Pt. 1 of 3
Chapter 45- Epilogue Pt. 2 of 3
Chapter 46 - Epilogue Pt 3 of 3
Loving Mr. Billionaire
The Billionaire Bachelor's Wife

Chapter 9 - Treasure

184K 5.8K 854
By yanberry

CHAPTER 9

~~~Song of the Chapter~~~

Give me your, give me your, give me your attention, baby

I gotta tell you a little something about yourself

You're wonderful, flawless, ooh, you're a sexy lady

But you walk around here like you wanna be someone else

I know that you don't know it, but you're fine, so fine

Oh girl, I'm gonna show you when you're mine, oh mine

Treasure, that is what you are

Honey, you're my golden star

You know you can make my wish come true

If you let me treasure you

-Bruno Mars

Today your flawless, why because I said so! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

XoXo Yani <3

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

My alarm went off and I opened my eyes.

I smiled.

The first thing I saw was my baby's face.

Ryder was secretly such a mama's boy and a big baby. Every night after I put them to bed, I would wake up to him cuddled up next to me.

I woke him up.

"Wake up my cuddle bug." I kissed all over his face until he opened his eyes.

He cuddled up into my chest and whispered "more minutes mommy." He's so silly. I'm mom to him when he wants to complain but I'm mommy when he wants something. Kids are just too funny.

I laid there playing with his blonde hair giving him five more minutes.

"Ok cuddle bug. You have to go to school today. And mommy has a big job thingy to go take care of." I tickled him and he jumped up laughing.

"If you go wake your brother and sister up, I' ll pay you a dollar?" I didn't even have to wait for an answer before he ran out the room and into his room yelling at Rush to get up, then Rayin.

I got them dressed and made breakfast, leaving them to eat while I got ready really fast because I don't trust them by themselves.

I took a shower and straightened my hair, then put on a skirt suit and light make up. I packed my briefcase and the kids backpacks and lunch bags and we all headed out to my old 2000 ford SUV. I bought it right before the kids were born because that was the only way I was going to be able to transport them all around.

I opened the back door and they all jumped into their booster seats. I made sure they were buckled in before I got in and head out to their school.

They were all quiet, I guess they were nervous, something they seemed to have gotten from me. I pulled up to the school and got all their stuff. I opened the door and let them out, handing each one their belongings as they got out.

Some of the parents stopped and stared, which could only be because of two reasons, either they've never seen identical triplets before or they were wondering what a young 23 year old like myself was doing with three kids. I'm so used to it.

"Ok guys lets go, because mommy has to get going." Rush and Rayin held onto my legs shaking their heads no and started to cry, while Ryder just stood there. Please not today I begged looking up to the sky.

I stooped to their eye level and gathered all three of them in front of me. "Listen up! Mommy needs your help. Do you think you could be big kids today for mommy? If you can I promise we can go to chuck-e cheese this weekend." I bribed them.

"Ok but only if you promise to buy us Pizza and let us drink soda." Ryder negotiated.

Some days I just want to put a sock in his mouth.

"Fine! Fine! You can get whatever you want as long as you promise to behave today at school. If I get any complaints, you will not like it." I said seriously. "Now let's go." I walked them to their class and kissed each one before they went into the class.

Ryder was the last to go. He hugged me and kissed my cheek when it was his turn. "Don't worry mommy, I will take care of them." and with that he went running after the others.

I was kind of worried with what he said, that could be a good thing and a bad thing. He loved to make his brother and sister cry, but he hated when anyone else made them cry. In his eyes it was only ok for him to do it.

I tried to put the triplets setting the building on fire out of my mind as I hurried downtown.

I made it just in time to park and check in with the receptionist.

"Good morning! Welcome to World Market Financial Group. How may I help you?" The receptionist greeted

"Good morning. My name is Raelynn Sage, I am here for an interview with Mr. Dawson." I told her.

"Ok. I see that you have been scheduled for a ten o'clock. Here is your visitors pass. Take the elevator up to the 29th floor and the secretary on that floor will be there to assist you. "She said giving me a smile after checking the computer.

"Thank you" I said taking the pass as I head to the elevator. I got to the 29th floor and there was another huge desk, with a lady sitting behind it. As I walked to her desk, she got up and came around and shook my hand.

"Hi. You must be Ms. Sage. Mr. Dawson is ready for you. Follow me this way please." She said.

I followed her through a long hallways filled with offices and cubicles until we got to the last door, where she knocked and after being told to enter, opened the door, shooed me in and closed it behind me.

The chair turned and there sat a very handsome but serious looking man in his early thirties I assume. He introduced himself then looked me up and down and gave me the Cheshire smile.

Pervert, I thought to myself.

I took a seat as he began telling me about the company and asking me questions. OK maybe his serious face was a facade because he hasn't stopped smiling at me since I sat down.

"I decided to interview you myself Ms. Sage after reviewing your resume with the HR department. They brought it to my attention that you graduated top of your class at NYU with a perfect GPA. It's not everyday that we see these GPA come through the door for entry level positions. So tell me about yourself, why you have never had an internship before graduating and why you consider yourself fit for our organization." He spoke as he leaned back in his big black comfy chair with the view of other skyscrapers behind him.

I looked him directly in the eyes so he would know that he was not intimidating me with opening his handsome face, open jacket showing off his physique and the rubbing of his chin. I must admit he's attractive.

OK focus here Rae.

I answered all his questions but avoided mentioning the twins.

Don't get me wrong, I am very proud of my children, they are the best thing that ever happened to me and they made me who I am today but some people can see three kids and no father as too much reponsiblity, and may feel I will not have the time it would take to commit the job.

So I have learned from the past to avoid it in interviews.

After we were finished, he told me the HR department would get back to me at the end of the week because they still had a couple more candidates to interview.

I thanked him and went to leave but not before he commented on my beauty.

I did blush even though it was a very inappropriate comment for such environment. I hope there wouldn't be a problem working for him if I got the job.

Sometime being a mother of three I tend to forget about myself. I am so used to walking around with puke all over me or baby food or something. Always in comfy clothes and bed slippers walking around the house trying to not step on blocks and Lego's. My hair always wild from the kids pulling on it. It makes it easy to forget my age and self.

The way he looked at me made me feel young and vibrant and beautiful. Not that I needed to hear it from him but it didn't hurt to hear it. It only reminded and reaffirmed me.

As I was walking back through the hallway my phone started to ring brining me back to earth. I answered it to find out that it was the school.

Turns out that Ryder got into a fight and was now throwing a tantrum because they tried to put him in time out.

"Seriously Ry, it's only been two hours." I mumbled as I left the building and drove back to the school.

I was so mad at him until I got to the school and entered the classroom and he ran to me and held on as tight as he could.

Rush and Rayin came running too as well begging to leave with me.

The teacher explained to me what happened. I told her I would just take them for the rest of the day and would deal with Ryder myself.

I wasn't ready to go home, so I decided to take them to the Children's Museum of Manhattan, since it was too cold to go to the park.

We went inside and I sat on a bench and pulled Ryder onto my lap and then told Rush and Rayin they could look around but had to stay where I could see them.

Ryder wrapped his arms around my neck and buried his face into my chest. I rubbed his back.

I loved him so much even though he was so mischievous.

"Ry, mommy's cuddle bear?" I softened him up so he would tell me the truth without thinking I would be mad. I've learned that when they think you are mad they lie. So I opted for the truth.

"Want to tell mommy why you pushed Jake down and sat on him after you promised me you would be good?" I asked him trying to get him to talk to me. He always worries me when he's quiet.

He still didn't move his face but mumbled in my chest "Jake was calling Rayin names and made everyone laugh at her. He was making my sister sad mommy. I told him to stop it but then he said I was a big baby and I pushed him and he fell. But he still was making her sad so I sat on him." He explained.

"Did you tell this to your Ms. Brown?" I asked.

"Yes mommy. But she still made me stand in the corner and not Jake." I felt his tears seaping through my shirt. Haaa. He's working real hard not to be punished.

"I tell her that if I stand in the corner, Jake stand in the corner with me." I was trying to contain my laughter.

"I tell her when when me and Rush bad, you make us both go to time out." He sobbed.

"Rush and I" I correct him.

"Rush and I" he repeats without even using the sentence corrctly. "She didn't want to listen and I told her I wanted you and she didn't want to get you for me, so I had to cry." He said. All I could do at that point was to laugh. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Baby, mommy won't be able to come to school every time you have a problem. Next time I want you to be the big boy and not fight but instead, go and tell Ms. Brown" I kissed his head.

"But mommy is so proud of you for being a big brother for your sister." I kissed his head and squeezed him.

"Now that you know I'm not going to punish you, you can stop hiding in my jacket and go play with you brother and sister if you want." and of course he jumped off my lap and ran over to a toy car where Rush and Rayin were playing.

It was hard to believe he was just shedding crocodile tear all over me.

I took my phone out and snapped couple pictures of them.

We walk around for about an hour before they started begging to go to McDonalds. A bad habit my mom started.

But I gave in because I was hungry myself.

We went and they ate and ran about in the indoor playland.

By the time they got back into the car and I started driving, they all fell asleep.

When I got home, I didn't want to wake them, so I took them out one at a time, taking them inside and laying them on my bed.

After I got them all inside, I took off their jackets and shoes and put on some comfy clothes on them.

I learned a long time ago to sleep when they are sleeping so I figured I would take a nap as well today. I took off from work, so I had nothing else to do.

I went to the bathroom and changed into some yoga pants and Bryce T-shirt that I wore out of his house that morning.

I really don't know why I kept it but it had the ability to give me a sense of comfort. Weird, I know.

After cleaning the light makeup off my face, I went and lay next to them, pulling a blanket over all of us, before I fell asleep with three little bodies snuggled against me reminding me of just how treasured I really am.

~~~~Authors Note~~~~

So this is like the second or third chapter I posted this week! I have been so nice!

I think I deserve so some reads and votes for being so sweet this week!

I have finals next week so I might not update until the week after!

Vote!!!

Comment!!!

Share!!!

Follow!! I follow back :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 3.1K 56
Indelible Series Book #1 #28 [laughter] in 4.4k stories [11/11/20] #3 [badass female] (24/01/21) A carrier oriented middle class girl Ayat Seth was p...
75.6K 2.3K 37
Raven Bryce, a girl from a small village in London, wanted nothing more than to become a professional ballet dancer. So with a bag of dreams, she mov...
694K 15.6K 40
When your parents tell you that you have to move halfway across the world for reasons they can't seem to tell you about, what will you do? Protest an...
210K 13K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...